Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:49 AM
rp tracker/finder
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:15 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2022, 10:20 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Midnight Hide & Seek [WC Event]

⇏ Palecloud | he/him |OPEN |

Pale, gray paws scuffed over the snow dusted ground of Windclan camp, his gaze resting upon a stone in the distance, that looked rather odd. It’s curves and dips bent in every which way, causing it to just be a tad bit eye-catching, or at least in his eyes. Just as he was about to stand and perhaps go play with the kits to break through the thick glass wall known as boredom, a loud yowl rang through camp, rising above the casual chitter chatter. Midnight Hide and Seek, huh? Sounds pretty fun! He made his way over, rerouting from the Nursery to where Cliffspring sat. “Sounds fun, why not?” He said quietly as he sat down, gray tail flicking about. Truth be told, he hadn’t gone to something like this in quite some time, and he needed a bit of a break from all this craziness known as life, maybe passing up Tigerpaw’s sprint was a bad idea, the more the better right?

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:20 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 11:20 AM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw ran over as he heard an event get called. But it looked like all the cats were already gathering and he was late. He ran over and stuck his head in the group, desperate to join in. "Wait, wait! Is there room for one more?" He called. This sounded like so much fun and he wanted to participate! Sure it was pretty dark out, but that would make this all the more fun! He wondered if he would be assigned to be a hider or a seeker. Either way was cool with him, he just wanted to join in the activity. And there already were so many cats participating! Maybe he'd be able to get to know more of his Clanmates through this event?

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)
Old January 23rd, 2022, 12:20 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

Dashfoot litsened as he heard his name be called. Nice! I got seeker! He thought. He paitently waited for the game to start

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old January 23rd, 2022, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Rockpaw nodded, this could actually be interesting. The large chocolate classic tabby tom licked his paw and ran it over his ear as he glanced around at the other gathered cats. He hummed softly as he waited for farther instruction. (anyone can interact w/ rock if you want btw!)

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old January 23rd, 2022, 03:50 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hide and seek huh? Well, Deadmoon figured this was as good a time as any to do some socializing with actual clanmates, and competition was always delightful. After all, what better way to start a conversation that with a crow of 'I beat you!' to the face of the newly defeated? The fact that she herself would be more likely to claw rather than chat with any cat that uttered that phrase was a moot point, and the molly moved with a degree of swagger to the group that was quickly gathering before Cliffspring. She had no particular opinion of the molly, but she seemed to have some interesting ideas at least, or be a little foolish, as Windclan's territory didn't have a lot of cover in which to conceal oneself.

This sort of thing seemed more suited to Thunderclan or Shadowclan territory, Rookscreech would certainly do well if it was held in the latter(stop thinking about your friend so much, you have a life and other things in it fool!) but maybe that was the point in some, subtle way. Learn to be stealthy in areas where it's hard to do so. Well, it was dark at least, so Deadmoon's slightly darker pelt color would be an advantage, seeker or hider. What's the fun in hunting if you don't get at least a LITTLE bit of surprised squeal out of your victim? Not that she would mind being a hider, she had a few ideas for concealing herself, some of them more pleasant than others.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 04:37 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tidepaw trotted forward, ears pricked with interest. A game?? She loved games!! This would be awesome, truly. Especially a late night game? How fun! The quiet air of mischief that surrounded midnight shenanigans was always entertaining. Plus, it would make the game a little tricky, trying to find cats at night. Ohh, but she'd be so good at it, then! Her ebony pelt would blend in wonderfully with the dark moor! If only she didn't have those white patches.. oh well! She would simply have to cover them.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; January 23rd, 2022 at 04:37 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 06:48 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

--->Speckledpaw<---

Grouchily stomping out of the apprentice den once again at the call of a cat for some sort of gathering of the cats, he sighed, he should really be more positive, but he couldn't find Swiftwind. Swiftwind was supposed to be his mentor, but she was everything but; she was never there, but it wasn't her fault, why train him, a miserable nothing? He would surely have to follow up on plan B, but it wasn't the time to dwell on that. Padding quickly with forced confidence to the clearing he sat down, quickly, flicking his ears at the nip of cold, instinctively puffing out his fur and curling his tail over his tiny almost frozen paws. He could only hope to be a hider, a seeker seemed like a struggle, even if he wasn't all too good at hiding. While planning where to hide, he came to two issues: he hadn't been out basically at all, and, even worse, his pelt was good for night, but day? No, not at all. Even with the problems he could hide in a tree, but his claws were blunt, and he may be tall, but he was also skinny, hard to climb without training or strength. A bush was far too risky, a fox den was hard to find and dangerous, finally, he could just look around, hide under some leaves, but that would be stupid, so perhaps he could hide in a rabbit hole? The idea seemed perfect. Tiny. He thought with satisfaction, not even wanting to think of the possible risks, or some other cat thinking the same idea.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; January 23rd, 2022 at 06:49 PM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 04:41 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Dustypaw smirked when she was called to be a hider. She was going to own this game. She was already calculating where she should hide. But she wasn’t sure if they were doing the game in camp or out of camp, so Dustypaw had to calculate for both. Dustypaw wished the game would start already so that they could be told where they would he hiding, but more cats were starting to come in. She flicked her ear, inpatient. If they wanted to play, they had to wait until the next round. Get going already!

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; January 24th, 2022 at 04:41 AM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 05:27 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

THE DIE HAS BEEN ROLLED!
Remember: The closer your number is to 1, the quicker you will be found
The closer your number is to 8, the slower. The cat that gets the roll on 8 will win the game!
ROLLS:

Cliffspring - 5
Rockpaw - 7
Leopardfire - 1
Pinetail - 2
Dustypaw - 4
Speckledpaw - 3
Deadmoon - 8

____

ROLLS IN ORDER FROM QUICKEST FOUND TO SLOWEST FOUND:
Leopardfire
Pinetail
Speckledpaw
Dustypaw
Cliffspring
Rockpaw
Deadmoon

Cliffspring lead the cats out onto the territory before continuing speaking of the event.
"ALRIGHT! Palecloud [ @doof ], you will be hunting Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ]. Tidepaw [ @Naiad ], you will be trying to find me. Whitestripe [ @iLoveWarriorC@$ ] and Leopardfire [ @Silverfur & Co ]. Speckledpaw [ @Whisperingwishes ] and Raypaw [ @~Gale~ ]. Pinetail [ @Wintermist ] and Dawnstreak [ @eclipse. ]. Dustypaw [ @Raven~ ] and Cherryfall [ @Cherryfalls ]. Dashfoot [ @Beancat ] and Rockpaw [ @seeingstars ].

THE GAME HAS BEGUN!
Old January 24th, 2022, 05:55 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Pinetail raced across the grass, found a big rock, and went over to it.
Yes! That’s it!
He dug a small hole under him, and curled himself into a fluffy ginger ball.
Closed Thread