Old June 26th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Melting Ice! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post

~SNOOOWWYYY~
I looked as he did his power. "Yeah! I am a little jealous!" I said smirking. "Though I could go outside with summer clothesand be perfectly fine!" I said. Flame took her hand off of the sink, deciding to go say her first ever hello to her father. "Should we follow her?" I asked, gently pulling on my scarf.

-Tyson-

I finished the rest of my cereal and shoved myself up out of my chair. "listen, elsa. U might have to admit that I'm better than you. Ya want some tips on how to do so? Suck it up and just let it go. " I choked back a laugh and followed flame out of the kitchen. I just loved jesting with snowy, she was honestly just a comedy waiting to happen. I walked into the living noticing I wasn't a frozen waste land like the rest of the house. Our dad was shoving papers in a folder, then loading the folder into a bag. " alright kidos I must head out, " He commented without looking up. " so be good for ur mother, Flame don't complain to much, Tyson calm down with the puns and act mature, and tell your sister to wear a coat outside." sighing our dad put the bag on his shoulders and gave both of them a quick glance "you understand? " I huffed and let a laxed smile cross my face " sure thing pops, cya " I was going to add something snarky but decided against it.

//srry it took forever I don't really get on during the day.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 26th, 2021, 08:29 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
-Tyson-

I finished the rest of my cereal and shoved myself up out of my chair. "listen, elsa. U might have to admit that I'm better than you. Ya want some tips on how to do so? Suck it up and just let it go. " I choked back a laugh and followed flame out of the kitchen. I just loved jesting with snowy, she was honestly just a comedy waiting to happen. I walked into the living noticing I wasn't a frozen waste land like the rest of the house. Our dad was shoving papers in a folder, then loading the folder into a bag. " alright kidos I must head out, " He commented without looking up. " so be good for ur mother, Flame don't complain to much, Tyson calm down with the puns and act mature, and tell your sister to wear a coat outside." sighing our dad put the bag on his shoulders and gave both of them a quick glance "you understand? " I huffed and let a laxed smile cross my face " sure thing pops, cya " I was going to add something snarky but decided against it.

//srry it took forever I don't really get on during the day.
~Snowy~
I sighed, following Tyson and Flame. "Already? But you just got back!" I said, holding my hands and arms close to my body. I didn't realize that I had let go of my tension,
touching a table. The table started freezing, slowly spreading across. I started slowly walking out of the room. Please tell me he didn't see that! I thought. I slowly slid into the kitchen, as my mother turned. "He's leaving." I said as casually as I could.

(But we ALL know he did, lol)

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; June 26th, 2021 at 11:15 PM.
Old June 26th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~Snowy~
I sighed, following Tyson and Flame. "Already? But you just got back!" I said, holding my hands and arms close to my body. I didn't realize that I had let go of my tension,
touching a table. The table started freezing, slowly spreading across. I started slowly walking out of the room. Please tell me he didn't see that! I thought. I slowly slid into the kitchen, as my mother turned. "He's leaving." I said as casually as I could.

(But we ALL know he did, lol)
-Tyson-

Our dad shook his head "srry kido, I'm in a tight spot at work rn and cant afford to be late. " with that he turned and walked out the door. I absentlly chewed my nails,
as i followed snowy back into the kitchen. " u really muffed that one up sis, " I muttered under my breath. Turning around I looked towards Flame " hey, u have ur fire bender powers or whatever don't cha? I suggest you heat up this popsicle stand before icebox over here makes it any worse. " sitting back down I put my feet on the table and slightly reclined back, eyes closed.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old June 27th, 2021, 12:01 AM

Quote:
-Tyson-

Our dad shook his head "srry kido, I'm in a tight spot at work rn and cant afford to be late. " with that he turned and walked out the door. I absentlly chewed my nails,
as i followed snowy back into the kitchen. " u really muffed that one up sis, " I muttered under my breath. Turning around I looked towards Flame " hey, u have ur fire bender powers or whatever don't cha? I suggest you heat up this popsicle stand before icebox over here makes it any worse. " sitting back down I put my feet on the table and slightly reclined back, eyes closed.
~Snowy~
"Hmmph. Ya know what? He's not going anywhere!" I said, running out and aiming to leap on our father. I smiled as the freezing snow hit my pale skin. He didn't know that I had no blood, did he? He didn't know about the powers, did he? Well now he WOULD. If I landed right, I would freeze him. I hoped this would work...
Old June 27th, 2021, 05:57 PM

Boop @Leafí
Old June 27th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~Snowy~
"Hmmph. Ya know what? He's not going anywhere!" I said, running out and aiming to leap on our father. I smiled as the freezing snow hit my pale skin. He didn't know that I had no blood, did he? He didn't know about the powers, did he? Well now he WOULD. If I landed right, I would freeze him. I hoped this would work...
-Tyson-

Our dad stopped in his tracks ice quickly spreading past his shins, A slightly bewildered expression crossed his face. I looked past flame and at snowy surprise lighting my gaze. Without even thinking my hand flew out towards them. A pitch black vortex swirled in front of my dad, And another at the far wall of the kitchen.If snowy did happen to fall into it she would telaport thru the dark portal and to the next one at best. But a worst... I didn't want to think about that.

\\srry it took forever I was a bit busy

----ϟ----
Characters

Old June 27th, 2021, 07:52 PM

Quote:
-Tyson-

Our dad stopped in his tracks ice quickly spreading past his shins, A slightly bewildered expression crossed his face. I looked past flame and at snowy surprise lighting my gaze. Without even thinking my hand flew out towards them. A pitch black vortex swirled in front of my dad, And another at the far wall of the kitchen.If snowy did happen to fall into it she would telaport thru the dark portal and to the next one at best. But a worst... I didn't want to think about that.

\\srry it took forever I was a bit busy
~Snowy~
Right before I was passed I landed on the ground in front of me, reaching out towards our fathers ankle. I wish aqua was here... I miss her. I only knew her when I was 5, but she had drowned. She was dead, she had to be!
Old June 29th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~Snowy~
Right before I was passed I landed on the ground in front of me, reaching out towards our fathers ankle. I wish aqua was here... I miss her. I only knew her when I was 5, but she had drowned. She was dead, she had to be!
-Tyson-

I let the portals disperse, and turned my attention toward snowy.
I glowered angrily and clenched my jaw. " Snowy! What the hell were u thinking!?" I snarled fist balled, taking an angry step towards her. "Did u think it was a good idea to attack dad cuz he had to leave? " I felt an icy hate spread thru my body, looking down I saw my veins turning black, slowly webbing up my fore arms. " do ya really think anybody cares about ur feeling?" I bit my lip, refusing to say anything else. I needed to get hold of myself this was ridiculous!

----ϟ----
Characters

Old June 29th, 2021, 08:17 PM

Quote:
-Tyson-

I let the portals disperse, and turned my attention toward snowy.
I glowered angrily and clenched my jaw. " Snowy! What the hell were u thinking!?" I snarled fist balled, taking an angry step towards her. "Did u think it was a good idea to attack dad cuz he had to leave? " I felt an icy hate spread thru my body, looking down I saw my veins turning black, slowly webbing up my fore arms. " do ya really think anybody cares about ur feeling?" I bit my lip, refusing to say anything else. I needed to get hold of myself this was ridiculous!
~Snowy~
(OOHHHH HE JUST DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE!)
I closed my eyes. He said to much. She was coming. I couldn't stop her. I couldn't do anything! This was Tyson's fault. Flame seemed to be looking frantically at me. I shook my head, sitting up. When I opened my eyes they were a blank white. A figure appeared in front of me, and the color came back into my eyes. I sighed.
~Mysterious Figure's POV~
I was finally free! Boy, living in her first this long was getting agitating. It was freezing! I smiled, still in the air as I looked around. I remembered two, Snowy and Flame, but who was the third one? I sighed. "I'M BACK!" I said, loudly.
Old July 4th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~Snowy~
(OOHHHH HE JUST DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE!)
I closed my eyes. He said to much. She was coming. I couldn't stop her. I couldn't do anything! This was Tyson's fault. Flame seemed to be looking frantically at me. I shook my head, sitting up. When I opened my eyes they were a blank white. A figure appeared in front of me, and the color came back into my eyes. I sighed.
~Mysterious Figure's POV~
I was finally free! Boy, living in her first this long was getting agitating. It was freezing! I smiled, still in the air as I looked around. I remembered two, Snowy and Flame, but who was the third one? I sighed. "I'M BACK!" I said, loudly.
-Tyson-

My eyes widen momentarily, half out of surprise the other half of amusement. Who was this? I choked back laughter, apparently snowy can create yahoos out of no where. Furrowing my brow I bit my lip, " awwww! Snowy u didn't tell me u had a baby! " shoving my hands in my pockets I struggled to keep a straight face. "hewo wittle baby, I'm ur uncle! " thats it, I completely lost it. Laughter erupted and I clutched my side from the lack of air. This was to hilarious! " is this all u got? Pooping out another you? " I managed to wheeze thru the laughter. If this was supposed to be intimidating, it wasn't working.

----ϟ----
Characters