Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:01 AM
the smell of fresh rain
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:35 AM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Rani
Today 12:35 AM
Risingstorm finder
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Yesterday 11:53 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by samm
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2021, 10:13 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: Striking from the Sky [OPEN TO WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES]

"ooh, should be very fun compared to the rest of my day, so im in!" he said excitedly
Old June 17th, 2021, 03:16 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Oh a training event? Prowlingsun wondered. Should be fun. She followed eagerly, ready to help any apprentices that might need her assistance.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 17th, 2021, 03:17 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Ravenskip
Ravenskip's ears perked up as she heard Tawnybird's call for warriors and apprentices. What was going on that he felt the need to cause such a commotion? She listened, trying to decide whether or not to waste her time with her stupid event. But when he touched on a "threat from neighbors across the border," she immediately knew that this was worth the effort. ThunderClan needed strong warriors if there would be upcoming battle with RiverClan, and she saw no issue with sharpening her battle skills. She began to follow Tawnybird, hoping she would get paired with someone who wasn't completely useless.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old June 17th, 2021, 03:24 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ flintthroat - thunderclan warrior]
> [ open for interaction! ]

Sitting idly in camp was never the tom’s ideal morning, and yet it seemed to have paid off in some roundabout way. The warrior had watched his clanmate’s path through the camp with mild interest, picking his fur-laden form up the moment Tawnybird began to speak. Quite official, the tom noted approvingly; the warrior’s professionalism was commendable. Though Flintthroat wasn’t necessarily a figurehead of importance whose judgement meant all that much in the grand scheme of the clan, simply a young warrior who minded his own business when not looking for volunteers for hunts, he still felt important making that assessment- and quite eager to pitch in. Hopefully Flowerpaw would show up, it would be good to get some one on one with his apprentice rather than being paired with another, but the idea overall was wonderful regardless of what exact setup Tawnybird would sort the lot into.
Sliding down the ledge he had been perched on and padding slowly towards the edge of the group, figuring it best not to comment as his presence was probably enough indication that the warrior was hoping to join in.
It seemed enough, anyways, as everyone seemed to simply file out of camp without any verbal assurances necessary, plodding after the she-cat and the rest of his clanmates until they seemed to reach an appropriately large training area. After a myriad of voices once again confirmed their participation, the tom finally waited for an opening and spoke.
“I’d like to participate if I can, Tawnybird.” Perhaps not loud enough compared to other calls in the group, but hopefully good enough.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !
Old June 17th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Nightpaw pricked her ears. This was a nice opportunity to practice her battle skills. In her mind, you couldn't get enough practice. She padded over to the warrior in charge.

Old June 17th, 2021, 05:47 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Stormpaw
──────────────────────────

Stormpaw padded over. This would definitly be interesting.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old June 17th, 2021, 10:19 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw padded outside of the nursery as she heard someone saying something about battle training or something like that. Well, she wouldn’t miss it. She padded over to Tawnybird and looked at her. “May I join too? I’m a queen but I’m still in the fighting spirit.” She meowed.
Flyheart showed up. “Um- wanna train?”

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:46 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamnophis View Post
[ flintthroat - thunderclan warrior]
> [ open for interaction! ]

Sitting idly in camp was never the tom’s ideal morning, and yet it seemed to have paid off in some roundabout way. The warrior had watched his clanmate’s path through the camp with mild interest, picking his fur-laden form up the moment Tawnybird began to speak. Quite official, the tom noted approvingly; the warrior’s professionalism was commendable. Though Flintthroat wasn’t necessarily a figurehead of importance whose judgement meant all that much in the grand scheme of the clan, simply a young warrior who minded his own business when not looking for volunteers for hunts, he still felt important making that assessment- and quite eager to pitch in. Hopefully Flowerpaw would show up, it would be good to get some one on one with his apprentice rather than being paired with another, but the idea overall was wonderful regardless of what exact setup Tawnybird would sort the lot into.
Sliding down the ledge he had been perched on and padding slowly towards the edge of the group, figuring it best not to comment as his presence was probably enough indication that the warrior was hoping to join in.
It seemed enough, anyways, as everyone seemed to simply file out of camp without any verbal assurances necessary, plodding after the she-cat and the rest of his clanmates until they seemed to reach an appropriately large training area. After a myriad of voices once again confirmed their participation, the tom finally waited for an opening and spoke.
“I’d like to participate if I can, Tawnybird.” Perhaps not loud enough compared to other calls in the group, but hopefully good enough.
“Hi! Nice day today!” He said. “I’m participating as well, so... yeah.” He said awkwardly as he realized he had dug himself into a slight conversation hole. “ I love the name of this training as well! Makes it sound so..noble.”
Old June 18th, 2021, 06:35 PM
chirps

Event [#event]

Glad that cats were up and ready for battle training, Tawnybird let a moment of silence sink in. There weren't as many as he'd been hoping for, and a few faces were missing that he had expected to see. Nonetheless, he didn't want to keep those who had decided to show up and follow him out of camp waiting, so he figured he'd get started now.

The comment from Faithpaw caused his whiskers to twitch in amusement. Tawnybird knew he was skinner than most toms, but did he really look like a molly that much? If so, he'd definitely have to stop spending so much time up in the tree tops and come down to plump up every once in awhile. He didn't bother to comment on it though - there was no need to get a kink in his fur over it.

"Thank you all for joining me," Tawnybird began, lifting his voice so that it would drift to even those who sat in the back. "Once I sort you into pairs, I'll be demonstrating some basic offensive and defensive moves, and then we can go into more Clan-specific moves that use the trees that make us ThunderClan. Please listen carefully for your pairings! We'll began shortly after you find your partner."

"Flyheart [ @Kunaiskrill ] and Fawnpaw [ @Fawnhearted ]

Thistlethorn [ @Kyrieknight ] and Faithpaw [ @Shimm ]

Silverclaw [ @~Fierceclaw~ ] and Emberpaw [ @Redtalon ]

Flintthroat[ @thamnophis ] and Sweetpaw [ @Tiabirb ]

Specklenose [ @Fern ] and Hawkpaw [ @Bramblefire01 ]

Prowlingsun [ @Aquilex ] and Nightpaw [ @MooingPanda ]

Ravenskip [ @-Ash- ] and Stormpaw [ @Quickpaw ]

Geckosprout [ @finnzel ] and Ebonypaw [ @Papaya ]."

There were four warriors left over, so perhaps they could be placed with groups of two already to offer some extra advice and co-train with the warrior already assigned.

"Beebuzz [ @Fawnhearted ], you can join up with Flintthroat and Sweetpaw.

Owlwatcher [ @Shimm ] go ahead and join Prowlingsun and Nightpaw.

Oakfur [ @Oakpaw1 ], why don't you help train Emberpaw with Silverclaw.

And lastly, Tripleaf [ @WarriorzFan ] you can join up with Thistlethorn and Faithpaw."

Now that the groups were all sorted, Tawnybird felt quiet, nodding to allow the cats to gather into their pairs and groups before he would began the mass training.

�� Flyheart and Fawnpaw ��
�� Thistlethorn, Tripleaf, and Faithpaw ��
�� Silverclaw, Oakfur, and Emberpaw ��
�� Flintthroat, Beebuzz, and Sweetpaw ��
�� Specklenose and Hawkpaw ��
�� Prowlingsun, Owlwatcher, and Nightpaw ��
�� Ravenskip and Stormpaw ��
�� Geckosprout and Ebonypaw ��

Last edited by spade; June 18th, 2021 at 06:35 PM.
Old June 18th, 2021, 06:41 PM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw seemed a bit disappointed that Tawnybird didn't notice her but her disappointment was gone as she was paired up with someone else. Silverclaw looked around for her partner, Emberpaw. Her own apprentice had gone missing and she had missed having an apprentice to train so she was excited to be partnered up with Emberpaw.
Closed Thread