Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Starfall @The Cannibal @Brilliance @elysian

Blazingstar finally made his way to the Gathering. His shoulder had slowed him and his clan down. Once more, he didn't sit to rest like Beepaw had suggested. His pride was too much right now for him to swallow and accept his weakness. Buttercupbreeze might have to do the next Gathering at this rate.

The leader struggled up the Seastones, looking between each leader as he made his way to his normal spot. Once settled, he looked between each of them, waiting to see who'd start or have something to say.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 9th, 2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 05:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The ebony tom was the last of the Riverclanners to arrive, watching as his deputy was already sitting proudly up with the other's. The sight made him shake his head in amusement. The things that made that tom proud. With a sharp exhale through his nose he began to make his way up. As he passed the golden tom he leaned a little closer "Behave" he whispered. Last time it got out of paw, he would admit to that. If they didn't fix their borders this time, than he would be more adamant about it.

Once promptly at the top, he realized that he was, once again, the last one. But this time it wasn't because the clan itself was late, no it was because he was in the very rear, making sure the elders could cross the log with ease. The burly feline dipped his head, giving Windystar and Blazingstar a shallow bow, giving the cream Shadowclanner a look of warning. 'He said he'd fix it, I'm hoping he lives up to his word.' he thought to himself. As he passed Grousestar he stopped and looked at the brown tabby, "I'll let you announce it." he hummed, voice low. No one else needed to hear, it wasn't any of their business. Not yet anyways.
He sat himself down a little ways away from the Skyclan and Thunderclan leaders. He wouldn't be the first to speak. Not this time he still had to think of what to say, and there was quite a lot to say. The majority of it, however, he left in the paws of Grousestar. It wasn't his reputation that was on the line.
@SuspiciousMindz @The Cannibal @Brilliance @elysian

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Buttercupbreeze followed the Clan honestly keeping an eye on Blazingstar, Beepaw hadn't spoke to her about his shoulder but that was to be expected. Yet she was well aware that it was bothering him just by how slow he walked. She wasn't going to mention it, he was as stubborn as her she couldn't complain about that.
Tail twitching she'd make sure her Clan mates were all there. The elders and apprentices mostly. They were the most likely to run off or get lost. Though at the speed they where walking she assumed everyone would be alright.

Being the last deputy to arrive made the creamy molly a bit self conscious, she would have rather been a bit earlier. All the leaders were already up on the Seastones. Well I'm not to much behind
Just catching what Forestshade said she'd assume the new tom was Frostflight, but she wasn't sure. Dipping her head to the toms Buttercup would sit away from Lionstorm, as he annoyed her, though none of the others did. She was even starting to feel fine with Flintspirit around. "Good evenin." The bushy tailed molly offered before wrapping her tail around her paws. Starting up a conversation wasn't really in her interest at the moment so the feline kept quiet. Watching the crowd of cats below, Buttercup would just listen to the other cats around her.

@BILL. @RedHead @Branch of Life @Dust

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 10th, 2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Fuzzyfeline @BILL. @RedHead @Branch of Life

The sudden appearance of Forestshade made him jump slightly, startled that he had even heard him speaking with Flintspirit. That was his name! And then followed by Buttercupbreeze? Was he really that loud? "Ah, yes!" He meowed, dipping his head politely to Buttercup as she passed by them, then turned his attention back to Flintspirit, "Just recently appointed! I'm still trying to, uhm..." He gave an awkward shuffle of his paws, "...work out the basics, but I'm getting there." The silver tom flashed a friendly smile this time, not wanting to elaborate anymore on the situation. It wouldn't take a genius to realize that Grousestar would announce their merge. Still, the other clans wouldn't know about the merge and - He inhaled deeply - Starclan above he reeked of Riverclan scent! After so long he barely even noticed it, but even the faint scent drifted from Grousestar's direction, though Frostflight wouldn't be the one to tell him that.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 10th, 2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old July 11th, 2019, 04:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm's ears twitched as the other deputies gathered around Frostflight, and he spoke up with a cold tone. "Don't be kind to that one. Frostflight abandoned RiverClan-- all his so called 'friends' the second Grousestar offered him the position of deputy. He's a traitor to the Clan and the Warrior Code." Had Frostflight at least talked to him, maybe things would be different. But he up and ditched the Clan and his family, and Lionstorm wouldn't forgive him for that betrayal.

And if the other deputies were stupid enough to support a cat who turned his back on those close to him, they were as stupid as newborn kits.
@Dust, @RedHead, @Branch of Life, @Fuzzyfeline

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Forestshade was caught off guard by Lionstorm. He didn't see him come in to the gathering. He dipped his head to ButtercupBreeze. Betrayal? What is Lionstorm even talking about? He rolled his eyes and knew he wouldn't say anything, not with the promise he made Windystar. He breathed slowly and tried to focus on other things around him, like a tree. The chatter of all the cats around and the visuals were just too much for him. So, he closed his eyes and blocked out as much sound as he could for a few seconds just to even get bit of a refresher. When he took it all in again, it was better. He listened to Frostflight speak and blocked out Lionstorm. He remembered how nervous he was at his first gathering. The brown cat flashed a look of 'please don't set up any fights, Lionstorm.' He turned to Frostflight and spoke to him. "So are you doing alright? Just as a cat. Not as deputy. Well, I guess that if deputy is in everyday life..." He got nervous very quickly. He wanted this cat to think he was nice, not weird. He sighed and took a breather.

@BILL. @Dust @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; July 11th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old July 11th, 2019, 01:29 PM
work is never done

Lionstorm wasn't starting fights, he was stating facts. And Forestshade was disregarding that.

"Did you not hear me?" he hissed at the ShadowClan deputy. "Did you forget all the mutinies and treachery the Clans have experienced these last few seasons? Frostflight abandoned RiverClan for power the second Grousestar went looking for a new deputy. Are you not the least concerned about that, or do you just not care about the safety of your Clan? You can't be trusting of cats who don't have loyalty."
@Branch of Life

Old July 11th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Taking a Break

Forestshade pawed at the ground. He didn't want Lionstorm to start anything and he wanted to talk to Frostflight. But, he felt like he couldn't without Lionstorm saying anything. He tried to listen to him calmly. So he looked around while listening to him. "I know we won't be best friends or friends ever but can we just be polite acquaintances Lionstorm?" Forestshade meowed in a calm voice awaiting his answer.

@BILL.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:25 PM
work is never done

"We can be acquaintances when you use your head." Lionstorm's voice was a hiss. "Do you not care there's a traitor in our midst after everything that's happened?"

(Short bc at work.)
@Branch of Life

Old July 12th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Taking a Break

Forestshade want done of the word traitor. It reminded him of his sister. "Do you know what a traitor is? I do but, I'm not sure you do." His voice was shaky. He felt weak and like everyone was a starting at him and judging him. "Maybe you should learn to use your head. If something doesn't go your way, let it go. If Frostflight was, per say, a dark forest cat made deputy then yes I would be wary but we have no proof that he is or I am or you are or Buttercup and Flint are. You can't say someone is a traitor because they transferred clans. Cats do it all the time did you think they are traitors? I don't if they serve their new clan well." He meowed with more confidence in his voice.

@BILL.

Closed Thread