Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:01 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:00 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:00 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:53 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:51 PM

Old April 21st, 2019, 12:31 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: 4 apprentices, 1 problem (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post

Goldenpaw raised his head, in an almost haughty manner. "No!" He continued to sit on the she-cat, "I don't have to do what you tell me to." MOstly he'd been looking for a fight, but seeing as this wasn't much of one, he was going to drag it out for as long as possible.

"He-he's s-sitting on her." Turtlepaw casually observed the encounter, he trusted his brother not to go too far. Hopefully. Though he could always just head into the medicine den to get the medicine cat if needed. Both he and Goldenpaw were pretty familiar with the medicine cat, mostly due to Goldenpaw's injury magnet and Turtlepaw's own paranoia when it came to... well... everything outside of camp. He had questions about everything, and who was better to ask than the medicine cat?
Fluffypaw trying to get him off her. Her face was red with embarrassment. "GET OFF!" She screamed.

Beepaw couldn't help but laugh. She had to admit that this was pretty funny.
Old April 21st, 2019, 12:43 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Fluffypaw trying to get him off her. Her face was red with embarrassment. "GET OFF!" She screamed.

Beepaw couldn't help but laugh. She had to admit that this was pretty funny.

"You can't make me!" Goldenpaw repeated passionately, as if this was the most important fact in the world. "I'll get off when you take it back!" He realized a moment later that he needed to have an end goal, as just sitting on Fluffypaw wasn't going to get him anywhere.

Turtlepaw snorted slightly, "W-was h-hoping for m-more drama" He looked over at Beepaw, "Goldenpaw n-never sh-shuts up about f-fighting." He debated it a bit and wrinkled his nose, "Th-though m-maybe this is b-better."

Old April 21st, 2019, 12:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"You can't make me!" Goldenpaw repeated passionately, as if this was the most important fact in the world. "I'll get off when you take it back!" He realized a moment later that he needed to have an end goal, as just sitting on Fluffypaw wasn't going to get him anywhere.

Turtlepaw snorted slightly, "W-was h-hoping for m-more drama" He looked over at Beepaw, "Goldenpaw n-never sh-shuts up about f-fighting." He debated it a bit and wrinkled his nose, "Th-though m-maybe this is b-better."

Fluffypaw growled. "I'm not going to take it back cause it's true! You are a mousebrain!" She yelled at him.

Beepaw nodded. "I think there will be more drama. Goldenpaw and Fluffypaw Don't give up that easy." She meowed.
Old April 21st, 2019, 01:39 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw growled. "I'm not going to take it back cause it's true! You are a mousebrain!" She yelled at him.

Beepaw nodded. "I think there will be more drama. Goldenpaw and Fluffypaw Don't give up that easy." She meowed.

"W-wonder how l-long he w-will sit on h-her." Turtlepaw speculated with mild curiosity. "M-maybe two f-fox beats?" He glanced over at the pair and shook his head, amending his prediction. "Wi-with Goldenpaw it m-might g-get to sunhigh." He turned back to Beepaw "Th-thoughts?"

Goldenpaw flicked his tail over Fluffypaw's nose, purely to be more of a nuisance than he already was. "Fine! Then I'm gonna keep sitting on you!" He searched for a more achievable goal, and came up with an ingenious idea, "How 'bout you just admit I'm better than you?" He looked very pleased with himself to have come up with this.
Old April 21st, 2019, 01:57 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"W-wonder how l-long he w-will sit on h-her." Turtlepaw speculated with mild curiosity. "M-maybe two f-fox beats?" He glanced over at the pair and shook his head, amending his prediction. "Wi-with Goldenpaw it m-might g-get to sunhigh." He turned back to Beepaw "Th-thoughts?"

Goldenpaw flicked his tail over Fluffypaw's nose, purely to be more of a nuisance than he already was. "Fine! Then I'm gonna keep sitting on you!" He searched for a more achievable goal, and came up with an ingenious idea, "How 'bout you just admit I'm better than you?" He looked very pleased with himself to have come up with this.
Fluffypaw sneezed when his tail touched her nose. This was complete torture. "You? Better than me? Pfft Please, you will never be better than me!" She hissed.

Beepaw Thought about it. "This could go on for a day if Fluffypaw doesn't give in. Now, I know for sure, they will never stop arguing." She meowed.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 21st, 2019 at 02:26 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:27 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw sneezed when his tail touched her nose. This was complete torture. "You? Better than me? Pfft Please, you will never be better than me!" She hissed.

Beepaw Thought about it. "This could go on for a day if Fluffypaw doesn't give in. Now, I know for sure, they will never stop arguing." She meowed.

"But I'm sitting on you aren't I?" Goldenpaw shot back smugly. If he could pin Fluffypaw like this then that proved it! He was stronger than her! She was his only real competition anyway, Turtlepaw and Beepaw didn't come ANYWHERE close to his amazing abilities!

"Very t-true." Turtlepaw wasn't sure he could tell which cat was more stubborn. Just that Fluffypaw was the smarter stubborn, although Goldenpaw wasn't really a high bar to beat. "Wh-when the m-mentors get b-back th-then." That was his final prediction. This was going to end with elder duty.

Old April 21st, 2019, 02:45 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"But I'm sitting on you aren't I?" Goldenpaw shot backsmugly. If he could pin Fluffypaw like this then that proved it! He was stronger than her! She was his only real competition anyway, Turtlepaw and Beepaw didn't come ANYWHERE close to his amazing abilities!

"Very t-true." Turtlepaw wasn't sure he could tell which cat was more stubborn. Just that Fluffypaw was the smarter stubborn, although Goldenpaw wasn't really a high bar to beat. "Wh-when the m-mentors get b-back th-then." That was his final prediction. This was going to end with elder duty.

Fluffypaw growled. That's when she noticed he had let his guard down. A mischievous smile appeared on her face. She shot up, making Goldenpaw fall backwards. She quickly pinned him down. "The tables have turned, haven't they?" She meowed.

Beepaw nodded. "Did Fluffypaw just pin Goldenpaw down?" She asked Turtlepaw.
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:25 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw growled. That's when she noticed he had let his guard down. A mischievous smile appeared on her face. She shot up, making Goldenpaw fall backwards. She quickly pinned him down. "The tables have turned, haven't they?" She meowed.

Beepaw nodded. "Did Fluffypaw just pin Goldenpaw down?" She asked Turtlepaw.

Goldenpaw didn't have a chance to react as his paws were swept out from under him, suddenly being pressed down onto his back forcefully enough to result in a sharp exhale of air "Oof!" When he came to his senses again, he immediately started squirming around under Fluffypaw, yowling indignantly, "Get off, get off!"

Turtlepaw snickered at Goldenpaw's predicament, "Y-yup." It was quite the sight to see, it was really unfortunate that Beepaw couldn't "He's s-squirming l-like a c-caught mouse." A sudden stirring in the nearby warrior's den caught his attention, hearing tell of waking cats. "Uh-oh. M-mentor alert."
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:36 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Goldenpaw didn't have a chance to react as his paws were swept out from under him, suddenly being pressed down onto his back forcefully enough to result in a sharp exhale of air "Oof!" When he came to his senses again, he immediately started squirming around under Fluffypaw, yowling indignantly, "Get off, get off!"

Turtlepaw snickered at Goldenpaw's predicament, "Y-yup." It was quite the sight to see, it was really unfortunate that Beepaw couldn't "He's s-squirming l-like a c-caught mouse." A sudden stirring in the nearby warrior's den caught his attention, hearing tell of waking cats. "Uh-oh. M-mentor alert."
Fluffypaw smiled mischievously.

Beepaw heard cats waking up. She jumped into the fight, pushing Fluffypaw off Goldenpaw. "Finish this in the forest or some other time. Y'all two done woke Everyone up." She meowed to them, her voice calm.

Fluffypaw was knocked on the ground. She looked at Goldenpaw. "Anyone wanna go hunting?" She asked, specifically asking Goldenpaw.

Beepaw hesitated. She had put a troublesome Thought in her sisters head. She was guessing they were going to sneak out of camp. "No thanks. I'd rather stay out of trouble." She meowed, sitting beside Turtlepaw again.
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:52 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw smiled mischievously.
Beepaw heard cats waking up. She jumped into the fight, pushing Fluffypaw off Goldenpaw. "Finish this in the forest or some other time. Y'all two done woke Everyone up." She meowed to them, her voice calm.

Fluffypaw was knocked on the ground. She looked at Goldenpaw. "Anyone wanna go hunting?" She asked, specifically asking Goldenpaw.

Beepaw hesitated. She had put a troublesome Thought in her sisters head. She was guessing they were going to sneak out of camp. "No thanks. I'd rather stay out of trouble." She meowed, sitting beside Turtlepaw again.
"G-good one Beepaw." Turtlepaw called over from his currently quite comfortable spot on the ground, he didn't wanna get up right now thank you very much. And then he heard Fluffypaw's proposal and groaned, knowing exactly what Goldenpaw was going to say before he even opened his mouth.

Goldenpaw of course jumping to his paws, shot back "You're on!" In a quiet hiss, this wasn't over yet! Not if he had any say in things! Beepaw's interference wouldn't ruin his chances to beat Fluffypaw. He jumped slight as he received a cuff on his back leg, and turned around to see his smaller littermate behind him.

"N-no!" Turtlepaw tried to push out as forcefully as he could manage. "D-dogs m-might come back! O-or you'll g-get st-stuck! O-or y-you'll-" Turtlepaw could thing of at least a dozen different reasons why this was a bad idea. Worse even, he knew he was going to have to go WITH Goldenpaw when he snuck out to make sure his brother didn't get himself killed. Of course Goldenpaw was having none of it.

He silenced his brother with a flick of the tail across the other's muzzle. "Don't be a fraidy-mouse Turtlepaw, 'sides, you're not the boss of me!" Goldenpaw stuck out his chest, "I can take it and I'm tired of being stuck in stupid camp all day everyday!" Yeah he wasn't going to change his mind.

"N-not f-fraid. Smart." Turtlepaw grumbled darkly. Out of pure desperation, he sent a pleading glance towards Fluffypaw.

Last edited by PhantomSpecter; April 21st, 2019 at 06:53 PM.