Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Rose
Today 09:28 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 09:25 PM
Hiraeth's Characters || ✦
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 09:17 PM
The Shovel Talk [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:49 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Peacemaker Rallies

Keeping pace with his clanmates, Acornfall was quick to enter the clearing though he tried to keep his pawsteps light off the forest floor. There were plenty of cats he recognized... his friend Daydream... plenty of fellow Shadowclan warriors, but truthfully the feline couldn't help but keep down the anxiety building in his stomach. What if someone found them? They wouldn't be so cruel to tell on them? Either way, that wasn't what they were here for - to worry like that! Taking his place among a few clanmates, the warrior lowered himself onto his haunches, giving his chestnut fur a quick, though uncomfortable, groom. For now Acornfall would sit, listen, and observe!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 2nd, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:35 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

daydream dipped their head to acornfall as he walked in on the meeting, happy to see their old friend here too. they also noticed their own brother here..canarysong now, right? how long had it been since they had spoken to one another.. maybe this would bring them closer. ¨riverclan didnt deserve to be driven out,¨ they mewed, voice a bit louder so everyone could hear them, but still remaining quiet enough to be secretive,¨leaders drove their warriors into battle without telling them what was really going on. the omen the medicine cats saw was showing war and death, not drought and tranny like they assumed. they didnt even see the vision,¨ they mewed. they disliked goldenstar, they have for awhile. no matter how many times they try to explain themselves he just goes and does what he wants. thats what he did right with the war after the flood, and now. where was he even? he had to have windy speak for him. coward. ¨i dont think were the only ones though that think this. with me being a medicine cat.. ive been helping train heatherfur and oriolepaw, and could make an excuse that im going to train them and see if theirs others like us, too.¨
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Sparkpaw slowly and quietly padded through the territory to where she could hear cats talking Why should I even be here? They won’t want me. You mouse-brain yes they do! No they don’t! Stop it they do! Yeah right! She yelled at herself. She wanted to turn around but her body wouldn’t let her and she kept walking. “Hello?” She meowed Stop talking you’ve already ruined things you price of fox dung! “Is this the peacemaker meeting?” She meowed steadily with her mind still screaming at her (OPEN)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; October 4th, 2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Oceanfur pushed her way through ShadowClan's territory her blue gray pelt slick as normal. For a while the molly wondered why she was even going to this meeting she'd heard whispers about. In all honesty she didn't care what happened to the other Clans, they were just more cats waiting to find something to take her down with. A weakness or something to kill her with and at times she thought about it. Letting them get to her, letting them kill her inside and out. Though that wasn't what this was about. This meeting was to stop the fighting and about the only smart thing this warrior could think of that was right. Yeah she really didn't care for the other Clans lives, or hers, but she was tired of the constant fighting. It was pointless and mouse brained.
Coming up on the meeting thicket the blue grey molly got there just In time to hear Daydream speaking on how RiverClan didn't derive to be driven out witch was true. Though not exactly what she was here for. Lessening to the medicine cats finale words and catching the words of an apprentice her ocean blue eyes flashed in the shadows. "How would you find this out with out letting cats who sported the war know what we're planing? " She asked twitching her tail.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:50 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

they turned to face oceanpaw who was questioning them. she was curious, and young, so they didnt mind answering,¨i would speak to the medicine cats first, make an excuse to their leaders that im simply there to retrieve herbs or talk about a moonpool meeting. none of the medicine cats are on board with their leaders, so im sure they would know whos a supporter for the war and who isnt,¨ they explained. being able to cross borders made things alot easier, and they had followed riverclan back to where they are located in order to help heatherfur, so they could speak to her, too. goldenstar knew that they were training heatherfur and oriolepaw, surely he wouldnt stop them? because if he did? oh, hed have more than an earful coming his way.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Sunblaze watched as more and more cats entered the clearing, an ear still angled on the conversation. He was almost surprised at how many cats were interested in stopping the war. This comforted him greatly, confirming that there was still good left in the world. The honey-colored tabby situated himself into a comfortable loaf position, a slow exhale of relaxation escaping his nostrils. As Oceanpaw and Daydream talked a bit more, their points kept turning the gears in his head. Would the other medicine cats be interested in peacekeeping, too? The thought was worth a shot, surely, and Daydream seemed to have a pretty good plan worked out to learn their views. “But what if they aren't interested? What if they just rat us out? You could get in serious trouble, too.” Sunblaze had never met the other medicine cats, so he knew nothing of how close these cats were to Daydream or what their personalities were even like. He wasn't doubting them, but merely worried about their's and everyone else's safety. Goldenstar would be furious at them.... Another war could easily break out because of these secret meetings. “All this sneaking around is very risky...but I guess we have no other choice than to risk it, eh?” His amber pools were glossed with concern and hope. “But,” The fluffy warrior added, “I do believe there are cats from other Clans that have the same objective as we do. I mean, if there's this many cats interested in peace just from ShadowClan, surely this means there's hope in other Clans, too?”
Old October 5th, 2018, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Amberflame walked to the meeting spot,glancing behind him as he did to make sure he was not being followed.He had taken a different route than most of the cats who came because he feared that a patrol would find the trail and follow it if to many cats followed it,even though most cats had probably taken routes anyway.He however had taken a longer route that curcled all the way around before making his way to the meeting.That was the reason he was late.Another reason he was late was because he had also paused to hunt so that he would have something to bring back,just in case the leader questioned him.
The ginger tabby sat down,curling his tail around his paws and listening to what Daydream had to say.He was usually a loyal warrior to shadowclan,but he also believed fighting was unnecessary. Usually cats teased him about it as a kit,but it appeared that most cats here had the same opinion he did for once,about the recent battle anyways.A sudden the thought popped in him mind though.What if some of these warriors didn't think the same opinion though?What if they had only came here to spy after hearing about the meetings and told Goldenstar about it when the meetings ended.It was basically what Sunblaze was saying,but with the very cats at these meetings.He was pretty sure he could trust Daydream sense they had set up the meetings,but what about the test of the cats here?He waited for the current questions to be answered first,not wanting to inturupt,but he decided to ask if Daydream had a plan for this scenario if one of the cats here did decide to tell Goldenstar.While he waited though,he started brainstorming his own solutions for this problem if it did arise.A test of some sort would help in the future,or only certain cats knowing about the meetings,but neither idea seemed full proof and wouldn't help at all if it happened after this meeting.The Tom kept brainstorming,clearly deep in thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:02 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quickening his pace, Guardianheart finally arrived in the clearing. He painted steadily, “Sorry I’m late, I had to find a way to leave unnoticed.” The mangy grey tom cast a watchful glance over his shoulder before sighing in relief that no one had spotted him. Guardianheart was glad that he’d found other cats that had agreed with him, he’d always believed that there should be peace within the clans, but of course things never had and probably never will work themselves the way he always wished that they would. Despite the constant tension between the clans, the warrior remained loyal, betraying his clan for his own sake would only make matters worse, besides, he’d rather the whole of the clan be happy than him himself.

Last edited by Autumnblaze; October 5th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@Autumnblaze is it open? If so can I reply?)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; October 6th, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old October 6th, 2018, 07:09 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
@Autumnblaze is it open? If so can I reply?)
Yep!! It’s open, feel free to reply!!!)
Closed Thread