Yesterday 11:36 PM

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:03 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Argos (RP )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Faith stood up and watched the birds fly overhead. Was she really like them? An animal, like everyone said she was? All she knew was that she was exactly like them except sentient.

Levi was alert, slitted eyes searching for any signs of movement. He had been assigned the darkest place around the town to protect, as that was where he worked best and he was going to do his job properly.

Holly looked around for something to catch. She was hungry and so were others.

Eli had been assigned to the place no one attacks. He felt useless! Without fire he wasn't a threat, but with fire, the fire was a threat!

(All Open!)
Bump
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods “ I’ll try” he says calmly as he steps inside “ now than, what do you need? Does someone need to be hanged or something?” He asks calmly
Ochre sighed with a smile and closed the door her ears perked back up and held her right arm " I want you to train our warriors harder " she said and looked down not even looking at sasuke her ears twitched
" I'm fearing that the black sun alpha is making his own warriors stronger recruiting stronger people . I don't want my people to be harmed or fear them .fear of the name only increases fear itself " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:28 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Umber ears twitched and she huffed now putting her sword away she spotted the other person now her ears flattened
" wolves are loyal creatures we care for our loved ones . I just didn't know who you were was all" she said her hazel eyes narrowed a tad bit she took it as an insult . Her short hair was a bit messy she a brown jacket on and light brown shirt with bandages on her arms . A scar across her left eye
Sibilium rolled her amber eyes and her stance was one of annoyance. “Ya da, ya da, I don’t wanna listen to your insufferable ‘Wolves are loyal’ bull. Do you know anything about Dholes?” Her brownish red tail swished behind her and her humane face had a smug look across it. Even though she was way smaller than the wolf, she knew she could outdo almost anything this wolf claimed she could do. She yawned and turned around. “See ya around Wolfie,”
Old December 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

Sibilium rolled her amber eyes and her stance was one of annoyance. “Ya da, ya da, I don’t wanna listen to your insufferable ‘Wolves are loyal’ bull. Do you know anything about Dholes?” Her brownish red tail swished behind her and her humane face had a smug look across it. Even though she was way smaller than the wolf, she knew she could outdo almost anything this wolf claimed she could do. She yawned and turned around. “See ya around Wolfie,”
Umber growled now and bared her teeth her ears now perked up her hazel eyes flickered from dark red and back
" my name is UMBER , umber manitoba ! . Why do you hate my kind!? " she shouted her hands were fists wanting to grab her sword again and teach this Dhole a lesson . Her eyes narrowed she didn't attack yet but she so badly wanted to .

Old December 21st, 2017, 07:26 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Umber growled now and bared her teeth her ears now perked up her hazel eyes flickered from dark red and back
" my name is UMBER , umber manitoba ! . Why do you hate my kind!? " she shouted her hands were fists wanting to grab her sword again and teach this Dhole a lesson . Her eyes narrowed she didn't attack yet but she so badly wanted to .
“I don’t hate your kind, I dislike,” she said without turning. She turned and looked over shoulder, “We all know Dholes are the elite predator,” she used her super speed and sped off.
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:

“I don’t hate your kind, I dislike,” she said without turning. She turned and looked over shoulder, “We all know Dholes are the elite predator,” she used her super speed and sped off.
Umber growled her ears flattened her eyes flashed to dark red and stayed there her fists tightened her canine like teeth showed
" GRRRAH! " she yelled and started punching a near by tree she punched hard enough to create a hole in it she kicked it a few times
" wolves are pack animals they help each other there loyal and faster! " she said to herself while hitting the tree

Old December 21st, 2017, 07:34 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Umber growled her ears flattened her eyes flashed to dark red and stayed there her fists tightened her canine like teeth showed
" GRRRAH! " she yelled and started punching a near by tree she punched hard enough to create a hole in it she kicked it a few times
" wolves are pack animals they help each other there loyal and faster! " she said to herself while hitting the tree
Her highly sensitive ears picked up the sound Sibilum rolled her eyes. She let out a high pitched, concussive whistle.
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:

Her highly sensitive ears picked up the sound Sibilum rolled her eyes. She let out a high pitched, concussive whistle.
Umber stoped and fell to her knees she covered her ears and whined her dark red eyes now looked deadly she still kept her ears covered and looked at Sibilum her teeth bared and she looked like she was slightly in pain
" if you wanna fight your in for it " she said darkly she tried to get up but wobbled a bit

Old December 21st, 2017, 07:45 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Umber stoped and fell to her knees she covered her ears and whined her dark red eyes now looked deadly she still kept her ears covered and looked at Sibilum her teeth bared and she looked like she was slightly in pain
" if you wanna fight your in for it " she said darkly she tried to get up but wobbled a bit
She raised the pitch the whistle so high it was beginning to hurt her own ears.
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:

She raised the pitch the whistle so high it was beginning to hurt her own ears.
Umber fell to her hands and knees now she shook her head a few times then covered her ears with a whine . She looked up at the Dhole and snarled her ears ached badly was this girl trying to become her enemy?
" c'mon ... Afraid of fighting hand to hand? I said..fight not whistle.. " she said through grunts she shook her head again