Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:45 PM

Old October 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Pirate Roleplay[Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Boy Liam's going to flirt with her like heeeeck. And Neal definitely seems like he'd be good for Jamie.
Both accepted, starting rp now.

Grace grinned, leaning over the side of the ship and feeling the sea mist her face.

Jamie opened her eyes, standing up from her "bed" on the floor. She stretched, her muscles extremely stiff. The girl then grabbed a broom and began sweeping the floors of the ship, one of the many chores of a Cabin Girl.

Liam sat on a barrel on the top deck of the ship, his eyes scanning the ship, giving a few of the prettier girls a sly smile.
Bring it on! I'm assuming Liam and Lacy are not yet together? Yes?
~~~~
Neal groaned as he awoke. He opened his eyes and instantly closed them again. He took his makeshift pillow and placed it over his face.
~~~~
Lacy walked past Liam and rolled her eyes. She leaned her elbows on the edge of the ship a few yards away from the roguish pirate.
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Bring it on! I'm assuming Liam and Lacy are not yet together? Yes?
~~~~
Neal groaned as he awoke. He opened his eyes and instantly closed them again. He took his makeshift pillow and placed it over his face.
~~~~
Lacy walked past Liam and rolled her eyes. She leaned her elbows on the edge of the ship a few yards away from the roguish pirate.
Liam watched her walk by, eyeing her a bit like a dog would a piece of meat. He jumped up as she passed him, sauntering over to her with a smirk on his face, "Hello Love," He said slyly, his eyes sparkling.

Jamie glanced at Neal, all pirates slept in the same room, apart from the captain, regardless of gender. A fact that made Jamie rather uncomfortable every time she needed to change her clothes.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

An ode to old OCs :")

Name: Kaylee Lenn.
Personality: Kaylee is the definition of pirate. She is a rambunctious wild child who lives to steal treasure. Kaylee has quite the temper as well. Although hyperactive and a thief, Kaylee has an odd past. A past she can't quite remember. She does remember that her eye was taken before she lost all memory of the event.
Appearance: Kaylee has long black hair, down to her waist. She wears a turquois tank top, and a turquoise bandana. Kaylee has a belt to hoist her sword on, and she has black laced boots. Over the top of her shirt, she has a black coat on with
Orientation: Bisexual
Other/Questions: None.

Name: Flora Dwaine.
Personality: Flora is a shy and quiet cabin girl. She keeps to herself and doesn't talk to other people all that much. If she does, you're very lucky! Despite her shyness, Flora is a bit tempermental. She keeps her anger in very well, but that doesn't stop her from getting angry. Flora has anxiety as well. She can't handle pressured situations very well, and often resorts to following the herd.
Appearance: Flora has long brown hair, put in a side braid. She wears an old head band to keep her hair out of her face. She wears a black shirt, and blue jean shorts. She has many freckles on her face.
Orientation: Straight

Last edited by Role; October 25th, 2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Jesse walked out of his cabin, taking in a deep breath of the sea air. “I’ll never get tired of the sea air.” He said. He walked over to the front of the ship and peered over the edge into the dark blue ocean.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
An ode to old OCs :")

Name: Kaylee Lenn.
Personality: Kaylee is the definition of pirate. She is a rambunctious wild child who lives to steal treasure. Kaylee has quite the temper as well. Although hyperactive and a thief, Kaylee has an odd past. A past she can't quite remember. She does remember that her eye was taken before she lost all memory of the event.
Appearance: Kaylee has long black hair, down to her waist. She wears a turquois tank top, and a turquoise bandana. Kaylee has a belt to hoist her sword on, and she has black laced boots. Over the top of her shirt, she has a black coat on with
Orientation: Bisexual

Name: Flora Dwaine.
Personality: Flora is a shy and quiet cabin girl. She keeps to herself and doesn't talk to other people all that much. If she does, you're very lucky! Despite her shyness, Flora is a bit tempermental. She keeps her anger in very well, but that doesn't stop her from getting angry. Flora has anxiety as well. She can't handle pressured situations very well, and often resorts to following the herd.
Appearance: Flora has long brown hair, put in a side braid. She wears an old head band to keep her hair out of her face. She wears a black shirt, and blue jean shorts. She has many freckles on her face.
Orientation: Straight
(Second Mate is taken, although Quartermaster, Gunmen, and Buccaneers are open.
Cabin Boy/Girl was taken, although if you like, when we make port we could kidnap/recruit Flora and promote one of the other Cabin girls/boys.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Jesse walked out of his cabin, taking in a deep breath of the sea air. “I’ll never get tired of the sea air.” He said. He walked over to the front of the ship and peered over the edge into the dark blue ocean.
Grace trotted over to Jesse, trying to ignore how attractive he was, "Where do we make port captain?" She inquired, her loose-fitting shirt clinging to her curvy figure as it blew in the wind.
(Can I ship them?)

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 25th, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Grace trotted over to Jesse, trying to ignore how attractive he was, "Where do we make port captain?" She inquired, her loose-fitting shirt clinging to her curvy figure as it blew in the wind.
(Can I ship them?)
(Sure.)
Jesse looked at her, before tapping his chin thinking. “The nearest port. Maybe we’ll find a new recruit. We might need to get more supplies.” He said.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
(Sure.)
Jesse looked at her, before tapping his chin thinking. “The nearest port. Maybe we’ll find a new recruit. We might need to get more supplies.” He said.
She nodded, turning to address the crew, "Make way to Tortuga!" She commanded, instinctively knowing which port was closest.

Old October 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
i luv u

Quote:

Liam watched her walk by, eyeing her a bit like a dog would a piece of meat. He jumped up as she passed him, sauntering over to her with a smirk on his face, "Hello Love," He said slyly, his eyes sparkling.

Jamie glanced at Neal, all pirates slept in the same room, apart from the captain, regardless of gender. A fact that made Jamie rather uncomfortable every time she needed to change her clothes.
Lacy scoffed. "Love?" she said. "I am not your 'love' or anyone else's." She gave him a disgusted looked before turning her head sharply, causing her blonde hair to fall in front of her face. The buccaneer was grateful for the curtain as she could feel her face getting warm.
~~~~
Neal peeked over the pillow at Jamie and smirked. He waited until she was close and he sprang to his feet. "BOO!" he yelled and wrapped his arms around her waist. The cabin boy picked up the girl and spun her around.
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Lacy scoffed. "Love?" she said. "I am not your 'love' or anyone else's." She gave him a disgusted looked before turning her head sharply, causing her blonde hair to fall in front of her face. The buccaneer was grateful for the curtain as she could feel her face getting warm.
~~~~
Neal peeked over the pillow at Jamie and smirked. He waited until she was close and he sprang to his feet. "BOO!" he yelled and wrapped his arms around her waist. The cabin boy picked up the girl and spun her around.
"Alright, go easy on me beautiful." Liam said, his eyes still sparkling as he checked her out.

Jamie shrieked, before realizing she was in no danger, "Oh my goodness Neal!" She scolded, although a smile was creeping on her face as she felt his strong embrace.

Old October 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM
i luv u

Quote:

"Alright, go easy on me beautiful." Liam said, his eyes still sparkling as he checked her out.

Jamie shrieked, before realizing she was in no danger, "Oh my goodness Neal!" She scolded, although a smile was creeping on her face as she felt his strong embrace.
Lacy rolled her eyes and turned around, leaning back on the wood. She pulled a piece of twine out of her pocket and tied her hair up in a messy ponytail. When she was done, she turned her head sharply towards Liam. "Did you actually need something from me Liam?"
~~~~
Neal laughed and put her down. "Good morning, Miss Jamie," he said cheerfully and swept low in a bow.