Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM

Old September 5th, 2017, 10:14 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Forestclan (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Sure!
Alright.

As Moonhigh came the leader waited for most of his clan to be asleep before sneaking out. He knew his duty was at camp, but he knew he would get hate if his clanmates knew what he did every night. The only time he can nuzzle and be with his mate without anyone knowing. He barely got any sleep because of it but it didn't matter. The leader looked out of his tree den before making a break for the camp entrance. Once he was out of camp he looked back to see no one had seen him leaving. After a sigh of relief he made his way to the meeting spot.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old September 5th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Alright.

As Moonhigh came the leader waited for most of his clan to be asleep before sneaking out. He knew his duty was at camp, but he knew he would get hate if his clanmates knew what he did every night. The only time he can nuzzle and be with his mate without anyone knowing. He barely got any sleep because of it but it didn't matter. The leader looked out of his tree den before making a break for the camp entrance. Once he was out of camp he looked back to see no one had seen him leaving. After a sigh of relief he made his way to the meeting spot.
The medicine cat waited patiently in her den for the moon to reach its peak. She shifted uncomfortably in her nest, trying not to focus on the odd feeling in her stomach. Eventually, she grew tired of waiting and padded out into the clearing, looking around with narrowed green eyes just in case a nosy warrior or apprentice decided to leave their nests and ask what she was doing. Luckily, there was no one around. She quickly decided to leave through the dirtplace, paranoid that someone may find it suspicious if she followed her mate's scent trail out of the camp.

Finally free in the forest, she picked up her pace and started towards the meeting point, glancing up once to see that it was already moonhigh. She reached the meeting spot and hid within one of the bushes nearby; there was still a chance that somebody had followed her. Once she was certain she was alone, she left the bush and padded into the small hallow where her mate was waiting.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old September 5th, 2017, 10:47 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
The medicine cat waited patiently in her den for the moon to reach its peak. She shifted uncomfortably in her nest, trying not to focus on the odd feeling in her stomach. Eventually, she grew tired of waiting and padded out into the clearing, looking around with narrowed green eyes just in case a nosy warrior or apprentice decided to leave their nests and ask what she was doing. Luckily, there was no one around. She quickly decided to leave through the dirtplace, paranoid that someone may find it suspicious if she followed her mate's scent trail out of the camp.

Finally free in the forest, she picked up her pace and started towards the meeting point, glancing up once to see that it was already moonhigh. She reached the meeting spot and hid within one of the bushes nearby; there was still a chance that somebody had followed her. Once she was certain she was alone, she left the bush and padded into the small hallow where her mate was waiting.
His ears perked up as he heard bushes rustling. The leader was already ready with an excuse if one of his warriors found him, but when he turned around he was happy to find his mate coming towards him. A smile spread across his face as he turned to look at her before sitting down, his tail curled around him tightly. "I see you made it here ok." The leader meowed, his white fur standing out in the moonlight.
Old September 5th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
His ears perked up as he heard bushes rustling. The leader was already ready with an excuse if one of his warriors found him, but when he turned around he was happy to find his mate coming towards him. A smile spread across his face as he turned to look at her before sitting down, his tail curled around him tightly. "I see you made it here ok." The leader meowed, his white fur standing out in the moonlight.
The medicine cat purred as her mate spoke, sitting down beside him with a bright smile on her face. "Of course I did. Were you worried about me?" She suppressed a small giggle at the thought of her mate still being concerned about them being caught after all this time. They were the masters of being secretive!

She felt a sudden pang in her stomach and accidentally winced before she could stop herself. She mentally cursed herself and sighed. Her mate would no doubt ask whether she was okay, and then there would be no way she could keep lying to herself. She looked up at her mate with a worried gaze as she meowed, "There's something I need to tell you..."

Old September 5th, 2017, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
The medicine cat purred as her mate spoke, sitting down beside him with a bright smile on her face. "Of course I did. Were you worried about me?" She suppressed a small giggle at the thought of her mate still being concerned about them being caught after all this time. They were the masters of being secretive!

She felt a sudden pang in her stomach and accidentally winced before she could stop herself. She mentally cursed herself and sighed. Her mate would no doubt ask whether she was okay, and then there would be no way she could keep lying to herself. She looked up at her mate with a worried gaze as she meowed, "There's something I need to tell you..."
"Of coarse I worry." Even if they were really sneaky each night he always needs to make sure she's ok, even if she can take care of herself. She was a medicine cat after all. But his worries worsened as he saw her wince. Was she ok? Clearly she wasn't if she was in pain all of a sudden. "Are, you ok? Do you need me to get you any herbs from your den or.." He stopped when She started talking. "What is it?" He tilted his head, did he do something? Or did she tell someone? He was honestly scared to see what she had to say.
Old September 5th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
"Of coarse I worry." Even if they were really sneaky each night he always needs to make sure she's ok, even if she can take care of herself. She was a medicine cat after all. But his worries worsened as he saw her wince. Was she ok? Clearly she wasn't if she was in pain all of a sudden. "Are, you ok? Do you need me to get you any herbs from your den or.." He stopped when She started talking. "What is it?" He tilted his head, did he do something? Or did she tell someone? He was honestly scared to see what she had to say.
She took a deep breath, turning her gaze to stare down at her paws. She was scared. Would he be angry at her? Sure, they'd been meeting in secret for moons now, but they'd never truly broken any rules before; they weren't official mates, since the warrior code didn't allow it. But whatever small part of them wanted to stick to the code couldn't exist any more. Unless she left the Clan. Oh StarClan, was he going to exile her?

Realising that she'd been staring down in silence for a few moments now, she looked up, taking one last deep breath before meowing all at once, "I'm expecting kits."

Old September 5th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
She took a deep breath, turning her gaze to stare down at her paws. She was scared. Would he be angry at her? Sure, they'd been meeting in secret for moons now, but they'd never truly broken any rules before; they weren't official mates, since the warrior code didn't allow it. But whatever small part of them wanted to stick to the code couldn't exist any more. Unless she left the Clan. Oh StarClan, was he going to exile her?

Realising that she'd been staring down in silence for a few moments now, she looked up, taking one last deep breath before meowing all at once, "I'm expecting kits."
The leaders jaw dropped. Though he never really expected something like this to happen. He stuck by the warrior code best he could but he of course couldn't to it forever. After a moment he smiled. "As your.. mate Im happy to hear your pregnant. But was your leader.." Flamestar took a breath before talking. "Im not going to exile you, that would just be wrong. But we will need to keep it a secret. I don't know how but Ill try my best to convince any cats who say your expecting kits that your not. But I can only do so much." He wanted to protect his mate, but he didn't know how.
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
The leaders jaw dropped. Though he never really expected something like this to happen. He stuck by the warrior code best he could but he of course couldn't to it forever. After a moment he smiled. "As your.. mate Im happy to hear your pregnant. But was your leader.." Flamestar took a breath before talking. "Im not going to exile you, that would just be wrong. But we will need to keep it a secret. I don't know how but Ill try my best to convince any cats who say your expecting kits that your not. But I can only do so much." He wanted to protect his mate, but he didn't know how.
"I understand." The medicine cat replied, honestly just relieved that she wasn't in trouble or hated by her mate and leader. "I'll do my best. I'm a medicine cat, so I know what can happen during a pregnancy. Hopefully, I'll be able to predict it and hide it." It was wishful thinking. There was no way to predict what happened while a she-cat was pregnant! You could tell when the kits were coming and if something was wrong, but you couldn't tell exactly when something was about to happen, whether it was a kick or contraction. And those things weren't exactly easy to hide.

Old September 5th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
"I understand." The medicine cat replied, honestly just relieved that she wasn't in trouble or hated by her mate and leader. "I'll do my best. I'm a medicine cat, so I know what can happen during a pregnancy. Hopefully, I'll be able to predict it and hide it." It was wishful thinking. There was no way to predict what happened while a she-cat was pregnant! You could tell when the kits were coming and if something was wrong, but you couldn't tell exactly when something was about to happen, whether it was a kick or contraction. And those things weren't exactly easy to hide.
Flamestar nodded. "Just tell me if you ever need help. And if you want, how about every.. couple days we'll meet here again just to see how your doing. Even if I'm leader, Im still your mate and I want to help you in everyday I can." The leader was willing to do anything for the medicine cat. He was the one who caused this, and he was going to make sure nothing happened to her, even if it meant hurting his reputation. "How about I get us some prey and we can lay in the meadow outside the territory." He wanted his mate not to worry, so why not get her mind off the subject and just relax in a meadow for some of the night.
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Flamestar nodded. "Just tell me if you ever need help. And if you want, how about every.. couple days we'll meet here again just to see how your doing. Even if I'm leader, Im still your mate and I want to help you in everyday I can." The leader was willing to do anything for the medicine cat. He was the one who caused this, and he was going to make sure nothing happened to her, even if it meant hurting his reputation. "How about I get us some prey and we can lay in the meadow outside the territory." He wanted his mate not to worry, so why not get her mind off the subject and just relax in a meadow for some of the night.
Birdsong couldn't help but purr a little at this response. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. With her mate by her side, she felt like she could do anything. Perhaps all of this would turn out okay. Her brother and best friend were getting pretty close; maybe she could convince them to take care of the kits when they were born. She could raise them in secret, giving them guidance every now and then and making sure they were safe.

"That sounds nice." She purred gratefully, standing and curling her tail over her back. This could work.