downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: The whole night sky | Saturn's finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Name: Ares
Clan: Atari
Personality: Ares presents a cold demeanor, his icy blue eyes often reflecting a harsh intensity. However, beneath this exterior lies a cat fiercely devoted to his tribe, possessing a depth of loyalty and commitment that surpasses his outward appearance. Despite his formidable presence, Ares values respect and discipline within the Atari tribe, expecting unwavering obedience from those under his command (if chosen as brother). His disdain for outsiders is evident, as he harbors a deep-seated hatred towards any cat not aligned with the Atari.
Which role(s) would they be fit for: Brother — Close Friend — Slight Mentoring/Teaching her Tactics (if he would have been the heir as older brother, there could be a reason he was held back from it, or I can tweak is age to make as littermate)
And why might they work: I could see their (sort of similar) personalities getting along great, especially with Ares more loyal and fun side. He would lend out a helping paw to Saturn any time, being there if she just needs a break. He also has some of the same views as her (like the training kits) and would encourage some bad ideas.
What would their first impressions be: well- if their siblings they could have grown up side-by-side. If not, I could see as a initiate Ares was critiquing her a bit and lightly joking, forming a friendship.
Remember to mention me @Luminous

Due to the succession line of the ranks, Saturn can't have any siblings older than her, and she and Zephyr were the only ones in their litter, but he can be a cousin or uncle on her mom's side, or just someone she met as an initiate when they trained together or smth

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:35 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Due to the succession line of the ranks, Saturn can't have any siblings older than her, and she and Zephyr were the only ones in their litter, but he can be a cousin or uncle on her mom's side, or just someone she met as an initiate when they trained together or smth
Okay. I’d be okay with a cousin, or if younger siblings would be open, I’m cool with that. Could they be pretty close though either way?
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:27 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Mars (to stick with the planet theme and bc roman god of war yk)
Clan: Atari (will be submitted if accepted)
Personality: Tall, serious and protective, he does any dirty work that needs be done. The silent soldier, he doesn't speak much but he has a strict code of honor that he follows to a T. Originally, being the younger littermate, he would feel overshadowed before he learns to embrace the feeling of being overlooked and turns it into his strength. I'm thinking he'd very much be similar to Elijah Mikaelson from tvd, pretty serious and always composed and a very honorable cat who always keeps his promises.
Which role(s) would they be fit for: Litter brother preferably
And why might they work: I think they'd be a good duo, where he'd be a good cat to reach out if she ever needed something done or needed advice, and honestly I feel like their personalities mix well toooo
What would their first impressions be: birth /lhj

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; June 20th, 2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:35 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!

Name
Wolf-Spider
Clan
Atari
Personality
He's Calm, Quiet And Monotone, But If You're Close To Him He's Sweet. He's A Well-Groomed, Heavily Scarred, And Battle Loving Tom.
Witch Role(s) Are They Fit For:
Brother, Battle Trainer, Or Sparring Partner (Can Be All Aswell, Up To You!)
What Would Their First Impression Be?
Birth, Saturn Asking Him To Teach Her, Or They Could Just Friendly A Friendly Sparring After They Won A Battle.
@Luminous
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 20th, 2024 at 11:37 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:40 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lightbulb Re: The whole night sky | Saturn's finder

In the lower depths of Saturn and Jupiter, the temperature and pressure conditions are so extreme that the diamonds can melt into liquid, forming diamond “rain” drops.

Diamond

“Having hope does not make me delusional, Elspeth,”
“There is no weakness in pain.”
― Rachel Gillig, Two Twisted Crowns

Loading. . .

Name:
Diamond

Clan:
The Atari (I'll make sure to submit her to allegiances if this gets accepted o7)

Personality / Background:
Always the peacekeeper, always the younger sibling, coddled and favorited and handled too gently due to her blindness at birth. Always striving to follow in Saturn's footsteps, Diamond loves her family with her whole heart . . . but still, it can get overwhelming at times.

Regardless of feeling constantly coddled, Diamond is very grateful she isn't the heir, and that most of the expectations on Saturn's shoulders do not pass on to her. Diamond is a gentle soul, soft-spoken and introverted. She only speaks when spoken to unless talking to a family member, preferring to remain silent, not wishing to be a burden. Violence is not on Diamond's list of attributes - she does not know where she fits.

She knows she'll never be a Claw, and while she never wishes to be Crown, Diamond does have the training for that in case something were to ever happen to Saturn. Currently, she is a Trapper (or an Initiate if the age is lowered).

So I went ahead and checked with @/taillow and confirmed that this idea is viable, so here we are (:
Quote:
In addition to being the antagonist for RiverClan, this group will also be going after a smaller group that also reside in the mountains where RiverClan will be temporarily staying. Their feud with this group will have lasted at least a moon or more before RiverClan shows up!
It has only been two moons since the traumatic incident Diamond went through - alone out in The Atari's territory, Diamond had been doing her job as a Trapper when she was unsuspectingly attacked by a member of the other group, leaving her with multiple wounds and a gash over her left eye, along with her becoming even quieter, almost selectively mute. (Either she crossed the border line in her distraction or was just attacked unprompted, I don't mind.)

Currently, if allowed, Diamond's role in The Atari is as a Keeper.

Possibly, if there's no reason behind why The Atari and the other small group are feuding, a family member of the Crown being attacked could be one of the reasons?

Role:
Younger Sibling

And why might they work:
So I will be honest - Diamond is an entirely brand new character and usually for these, I can't say personalities are set in stone until the characters actually get to write themselves. End goal that I keep in mind will be this, though.

What would their first impressions be:
Honestly, I would really love a good relationship for Diamond and Saturn. Can see Diamond being really fond of/looking up to her older sister.

Mention:
[ @Luminous ]

Last edited by Rose; June 23rd, 2024 at 05:24 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:52 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Okay. I’d be okay with a cousin, or if younger siblings would be open, I’m cool with that. Could they be pretty close though either way?

Adding Ares as a cousin then, and yes they can still be close ofc ^^ Does Ares already have a mom (oc or npc) that I can add as Saturn's mom's sibling? If not, do you want to find one or do I put the roles "open" and see if someone comes along to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Name: Mars (to stick with the planet theme and bc roman god of war yk)
Clan: Atari (will be submitted if accepted)
Personality: Tall, serious and protective, he does any dirty work that needs be done. The silent soldier, he doesn't speak much but he has a strict code of honor that he follows to a T. Originally, being the younger littermate, he would feel overshadowed before he learns to embrace the feeling of being overlooked and turns it into his strength. I'm thinking he'd very much be similar to Elijah Mikaelson from tvd, pretty serious and always composed and a very honorable cat who always keeps his promises.
Which role(s) would they be fit for: Litter brother preferably
And why might they work: I think they'd be a good duo, where he'd be a good cat to reach out if she ever needed something done or needed advice, and honestly I feel like their personalities mix well toooo
What would their first impressions be: birth /lhj

asdfghj I am realizing I didn't clarify this anywhere, but Zephyr and Saturn are the only ones in their litter. Then later, their parents had another litter of 1-3 cats who would now be like between 10-20 moons, and Dancer (Saturn's dad, the hr parent) had another litter with a different cat, and they would have to be younger than Saturn but otherwise their age isn't decided. Im gonna put this on hold for now until I have enough applications to compile a littler but so far I like him <3

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

// @Luminous ahh ok, thank you for clarifying!! younger sibling would work for me, looking forward to see what you decide, and I very much appreciate the consideration :catpeek:

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:58 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Adding Ares as a cousin then, and yes they can still be close ofc ^^ Does Ares already have a mom (oc or npc) that I can add as Saturn's mom's sibling? If not, do you want to find one or do I put the roles "open" and see if someone comes along to apply for it?

asdfghj I am realizing I didn't clarify this anywhere, but Zephyr and Saturn are the only ones in their litter. Then later, their parents had another litter of 1-3 cats who would now be like between 10-20 moons, and Dancer (Saturn's dad, the hr parent) had another litter with a different cat, and they would have to be younger than Saturn but otherwise their age isn't decided. Im gonna put this on hold for now until I have enough applications to compile a littler but so far I like him <3
I don’t have a finder for him yet. I don’t want things to get to complicated so I’ll leave the more family aspect to you! He doesn’t have any family from me though
Old June 20th, 2024, 12:48 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Name: Skrill

"Useless cats have no place in the Atari."

"I serve the Atari and the Atari only!"

Clan: The Atari

Personality:Here

Which role(s) would they be fit for: Younger sister!

And why might they work: Skrill's loyalty and persistence to the Atari along with her love for her family will make a great Sibling for Saturn. And honestly, Skrill is a workaholic and will help out whenever she can. Also, she'd be protective, interrogating any cat who was a it too friendly with Saturn.

What would their first impressions be: Growing up with Saturn would probably give the two a great relationship with playful bickering in private.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Name:
Camilla

Around 18-25 moons haven't chosen the exact age yet

Clan:
Atari

Personality:
A cunning sweetheart. Kind and gentle with all of the Atari, Camilla is suger-coated darling with a complex mind. Dedicated to her group with all her being she uses her intelligence to trap creatures for the benfit of others. Willing to do anything for loved ones her calm demeanour can be broken in intense situations leading her to become irrationally emotionally. Also quite the flirter.

Which role(s) would they be fit for:
Half-sibling or younger sibling mabye? Depends on what I chose her age to be.

And why might they work:
Camilla is loyal to the Atari and wants to serve it with her whole being. She's supportive and wants to see Saturn thrive in her role of the crown willing to help her out when needed. Plus is quite the strategic master since she's a trapper.

What would their first impressions be:
Adoring of her sister, Camilla is proud of Saturn with all her heart but is worried about the danger her role puts her in which causes her to dote on her and be a bit over affectionate. Overall just wants to maintain a close relationship and look after Saturn.

Remember to mention me
@Luminous

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 20th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.