Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ CHARACTER DIRECTORY
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:36 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:25 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:22 PM
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2022, 03:49 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Twoleg Invasion

~Spiritfire~

Hearing the call of her leader, the white she-cat made her way to the base of the Shadowledge, tail flicking. So two-legs had begun making their way onto the territory. Gross.
Her orange eyes blazed as she listened to her clanmates gather, waiting to hear what their glorious leader had planned.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 9th, 2022, 06:08 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Snakebite wanted to do something about this. He decided to try and give the twolegs a piece of his mind.
Slinking out of camp, he raced into the forest. But he didn't know how close the twolegs were, and he heard their noise too soon. He dashed under a bush, but not before he was noticed. A group of twoleg kits saw him and squealed or something. The ran over to him and scooped him up.

Snakebite did NOT like that. He growled and clawed at the kits, but they just laughed and kept him in their arms. They kept patting his head and he HATED it.

They soon broguht him to their camp, and threw him in a little cage. He didn't know what it was though, but he didn't like it. There was some soft object below him, kind of like moss.

He wasn't happy about his current situation and hoped someone would come to his aid soon.
(I wanted to get this post in since I will be inactive till the 17th)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; July 9th, 2022 at 06:08 AM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 01:14 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

A yowl ripped through the calm atmosphere like sharp claws through fur and flesh, slashing at Badgerpaw's ears as the black and white cat jumped up on all four paws, scruff bristling somewhat in alarm. Dawnstar's agitated expression and clear furry were emmidietly apparent, and a frown came over her features as Badgerpaw focused on her leader and the words. Twolegs... Twolegs had invaded Pinewatch patch, with their dogs and kits with them. Dawnstar's irritation seemed to soak into the apprentice as well, and while she had stopped bristling in the same way - her alarm being pushed away by anger - she curled back her lip at the corner of her mouth, revealing a few sharp teeth.

Thoughts rushed through her head. She knew fighting the Twolegs would be more than hard, and with the dogs around even more so. Other than that the dogs might scare away, or even kill prey around, thus depriving Shadowclan of it, and the dogs and Twolegs would likely destroy a lot of the territory. All that was also assuming they didn't find their way over to the camp. Oh if they did that would be trouble.

But what should they do? Trying to fight the Twolegs was dumb of course, but they couldn't just let them stay there, if something wasn't done the Twolegs could even spread out to the rest of their territory. The safety of Thunderclan, Riverclan, and Windclan didn't even grace her thoughts as she hurried up to Dawnstar. Many of her clanmates had already done so as well, and she heard Pineberry ask what her brain was, and Ferretburr [ @SpiritedWarrior ]... seemed angry. Which was fair, Badgerpaw was a little bit as well - even if she was more concerned than angry, but he seemed to be mad because the Twolegs were trespassing. Badgerpaw glanced his way, somewhat annoyed at how hotheaded he was being. "We can't exactly rush in there and just claw at them. And if they have their dogs with them it will be even more dangouress." She turned back to listen to Dawnstar, but did mumble a little under her breath. "Then again, if we don't do anything they and their dogs will drive away our prey and likely get their claws on a few of us..."

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old July 9th, 2022, 01:34 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning! View Post

A yowl ripped through the calm atmosphere like sharp claws through fur and flesh, slashing at Badgerpaw's ears as the black and white cat jumped up on all four paws, scruff bristling somewhat in alarm. Dawnstar's agitated expression and clear furry were emmidietly apparent, and a frown came over her features as Badgerpaw focused on her leader and the words. Twolegs... Twolegs had invaded Pinewatch patch, with their dogs and kits with them. Dawnstar's irritation seemed to soak into the apprentice as well, and while she had stopped bristling in the same way - her alarm being pushed away by anger - she curled back her lip at the corner of her mouth, revealing a few sharp teeth.

Thoughts rushed through her head. She knew fighting the Twolegs would be more than hard, and with the dogs around even more so. Other than that the dogs might scare away, or even kill prey around, thus depriving Shadowclan of it, and the dogs and Twolegs would likely destroy a lot of the territory. All that was also assuming they didn't find their way over to the camp. Oh if they did that would be trouble.

But what should they do? Trying to fight the Twolegs was dumb of course, but they couldn't just let them stay there, if something wasn't done the Twolegs could even spread out to the rest of their territory. The safety of Thunderclan, Riverclan, and Windclan didn't even grace her thoughts as she hurried up to Dawnstar. Many of her clanmates had already done so as well, and she heard Pineberry ask what her brain was, and Ferretburr [ @SpiritedWarrior ]... seemed angry. Which was fair, Badgerpaw was a little bit as well - even if she was more concerned than angry, but he seemed to be mad because the Twolegs were trespassing. Badgerpaw glanced his way, somewhat annoyed at how hotheaded he was being. "We can't exactly rush in there and just claw at them. And if they have their dogs with them it will be even more dangouress." She turned back to listen to Dawnstar, but did mumble a little under her breath. "Then again, if we don't do anything they and their dogs will drive away our prey and likely get their claws on a few of us..."

Ferretburr glanced at Badgerpaw and grimaced, "I suppose you have a point... but what if we can lure the dogs away from their twolegs somehow? That way a patrol could go to the twolegs and the dogs wouldn't be a problem for them."

The idea may have been crazy and downright dangerous, especially with all the kits in camp, but there was a possibility of the plan working. He just hoped the dogs would be weak enough for them to be beaten easily in a fight.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:12 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Beartooth opened his jaw in slight anger before closing it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old July 10th, 2022, 02:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Ebonyfang
◖ Gender in Question[???/???] - Doesn't Care ◗

Lifting his head up from where he was sitting Ebonyfang heard Dawnstar. She seemed to be upset about something. He let out a sigh and padded forward. He sat down within the crowd instead of somewhere more by himself this time. He was trying to to be seen. He didn't care about much anymore. There really wasn't anything to care about. The she-cat(???) didn't understand why two-legs would try and take over their territory. Maybe it was a sign from starclan for when they tried to take over Thunderclan. It was ironic wasn't it?

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; July 16th, 2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old July 10th, 2022, 07:18 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Stonedawn had heard Dawnstars call and came scrambling from the warriors den where he had been resting. Twolegs in Pinewatch patch? What were they doing there with their odd dens and their kits as Dawnstar had described, as well as dogs? Great starclan this was not a good situation but he supposed it just meant being more vigilant than usual. That should be easy.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 10th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar ignored most of the yowls thrown out to fight. Obviously, the fools yowling to fight have never personally dealt with twolegs nor their cages. The smarter ones seemed to be waiting on her to say something. Of course, she had to figure out everything. A little calmer seeing her clan react in a predictable manner, Dawnstar's tail shot up as she hissed out, "Silence." She needed to think. Okay, first she should probably make sure that they weren't actively spreading. Not that she thought this was the smartest move to make, but if she didn't send someone they'd probably go check it out themselves.

"I'll be sending out a scouting patrol to Pinewatch Patch to check on the twolegs, perhaps watching them will give us some idea as to why they're here." There was no reason for twolegs to move into the forest, they had dens of their own away from here. If they were lucky they'd move on in a few days, but if not Dawnstar was going to have to think of a different plan of action that didn't involve the suicidal threat of fighting them.

"I want two hunting patrols set up. If the twolegs get too deep into the forest, their ruckus and oafish paws will scare away our prey. Those of you not assigned to one of those patrols I want all the kits, queens, and elders round up. If we do have to leave camp I don't want everyone freaking out or anyone left behind." Dawnstar commanded her clan with a fierce snarl. "Now, who wants to go on the patrols." Her scorching amber glare drifted around noticing that she didn't even have half of her clan here. Stars what a mess.

[Due to the fact that cats from the scout patrol that are supposed to be kidnapped, and a few cats from the hunting patrols who are supposed to run into the dogs haven't made posts here yet, I'm opening their spots to volunteers. If you signed up for a quest and made a post here, don't worry, I am not giving your spot away. Those of you with either "Catnapped and Rescued" and "Dogs and Hunters" quests who don't make a post within 24 hours, Dawnstar will be assigning your spot to a volunteer instead.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 11th, 2022 at 12:03 AM.
Old July 10th, 2022, 09:10 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon exited the warrior's den, a bit more late to the meeting than she would have preferred, but at least she was attending now. Her eyes narrowed as Dawnstar explained the situation. Twolegs typically were more active during Greenleaf, but almost never to the extent that Dawnstar was describing. That was.. worrying. "Dawnstar, I would be more than glad to assist on one of those hunting patrols," the chocolate molly called out as she settled in a spot in the crowd.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old July 10th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

@Undertaker
I could volunteer

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Closed Thread