Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You May Not Be an Eagle,...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 03:29 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by Astraea
Today 03:27 PM
[Finder] TickPaw’s...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:24 PM
Sproutfleck Discovers...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:20 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 07:15 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ThunderClan Battle Healing

Dogpaw collapsed into the nest, every part of her body ached with; pain? grief? shock? Either way her body felt heavy as it landed in the nest. The poppy seeds tasted of nearly nothing as she ate them. It felt odd to consume something wasn't meat, they crunched in her mouth and went down easier than expected. It took a few moments for Dogpaw to even realise Irisflame was talking to her. "Oh... My mentor," Ex-mentor, "Bit it off. I... yeah, hm," Undoubtedly, she was in shock. Loosing a limb like that wasn't something easily done. She flinched as the dead tail was fully detached from her. She sighed - out of relief? "No tail won't affect my situation," Dogpaw murmured, dipping her head in thanks to the medi-cat.

@Moon Lily

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:28 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Whiskernose had helped Foxpudge get to Irisflame. He'd already planned to help her, but looking at all the cats injured as well as Fox's injury made his eyes widen.
"I just have a few scratches, maybe a bite. I can hold off until everyone else is seen. I'd also like to help. Just tell me what to do."
@Moon Lily

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @S-oft ]

Irisflame felt her eyes cloud with sympathy for the cat. She wondered how hard it would be for her to lose a limb. Naturally, she was born without the usage of two- her tail, and her crippled back left leg- and had never considered how it must have felt to have one. Would it feel different when they lost them? Would they have to relearn things? She questioned this silently. She winced at how much shock the apprentice was in. She seemed to be receiving her words late... Those poppy seeds would do good.
"Your...mentor? How'd that okay out, if you don't mind me asking?" She inquired after she'd set the detached limb aside. She'd bury it in the territory later. Otherwise it'd stink up the place. She shuffled in the awkward silence. The apprentice was in quite a bit of shock.... She needed rest.
"Stay in that nest. You have to keep of duties for a few days, understood?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:32 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Rainquail

Irisflame dipped her head in thanks to the tom. He'd been so helpful over the past few moons. How could She ever repay him? Smilung, she stood up. Foxpudge would be alright, for now. She was worried about his sound though...and his tendon. What would happen to him? Early retirement, most likely. She'd have to drop that one lightly.
"Well, if you could set some moss for Foxpudge here so I can clean his fur, that'd be great! He needs it..." She mewed, glancing at the blood-covered mats.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:42 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw's eyes couldn't help but glance to the cut off tail- had it really gotten this violent out there..? She hadn't expected for Thunderclan to be so.... She couldn't the word it. But all in all, this was somewhat shocking. Suddenly she wondered how Frostpaw might be doing- he had to fight his former clan mates- but those thought were soon put on hold as Irisflame spoke.
She returned a small, somewhat nervous looking, smile and nodded. The young apprentice looked down at the marigold and dandelion, trying to remember both their smell and look. Not to long ago she had had her first hunting training, which included a game of "hide and smell" to train memorizing different smells and keeping them appart- now, she was grateful they started with hunting training, and in all honesty she hadn't expected for it to come in handy so soon!
Looking up she gave yet another nod "i'll be ba-ck as s-soon as poss-possib-le" she mew before turning and hurrying off, veawing past the injured and out of camp. There was this small thought that crept in about "not leaving without permission or a warrior" but Irisflame counted as permission, no? And in the end, this could also be considered somewhat urgent- Once in the territory, she flicked her tail and started to search.
@Moon Lily
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Cloverwish
Medical Info: She has a thin scar all the way across her belly
Other/Questions (extra facts?): meh
Live or Die?: Live
Mention me: @Moon Lily

Last edited by panchiko; September 15th, 2023 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:54 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Name: Sagewhisker
Medical info: she has a chunk of her left ear missing, deep scratches all over chest and stomach.
Other/questions: no
Live or die: live

----
Sagewhisker strode into the medicine cat's den, not really that shocked by how much cats were in there. She sat down near the entrance of the den, not wanting to disturb Irisflame.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:57 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Wolfkit quietly walked into the medicine cat's den, a little intimidated by all the large cats. He looked at Irisflame and squeaked, "I-i may not be an apprentice yet, but c-can I still help?" His eyes darted between all of the injured cats.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw walked into the medicine den. His scratches were not bad so he wanted to help. He glanced around, the den was filling with cats. There was so much blood. The battle had really taken a toll on everyone. Irisflame looked so busy, there were so mandated who needed help. So he dipped his head toward her. "I can try to help with anything you need." His more was quiet, he wasn't sure if he would want his help with so little training.
@Moon Lily

Old April 17th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Duskpaw tried her best to not wince at the herb Irisflame was using but failed. It stung but not much as her wounds did when given them. "She's my mentor and I couldn't...if anything happened to her I would feel horrible for watching on the sidelines." She softly meowed to the molly as flashbacks hit the apprentice. Did I get in the way? The brown-hued calico furrowed her invisible eyebrows at the thought and being told that her beautiful muzzle would be scarred. NO! Ugh! Stupid Sycamorerain! Well, that is what she thinks the Thunderclanner's name was since his clanmate said it. "There isn't anyway to help the scarring?" She was so desperate to not lose her beauty even more. Turning to her tail since she didn't want to lift it. "A tom bit my tail, is it okay?" It was a simple bite but she wanted to be safe by all measures.

-------

The tom wasn't much a brute once you get to know him. Foxwhisperer gave a little dip of his head to Irisflame when she thank him. "You're welcome." He quietly said. While she patched him up the tom kept silent, he wasn't much for a talker at times like these. Wait wasn't she in Thunderclan or something? The ginger cat wasn't sure since he never made it a point to know every cats backstory. "I mean...Flintspirit isn't so stupid since he stepped down so there wasn't a civil war in the clan.I am just annoyed that he went for m-OUCH!" He stiffened up when she poked right below his leg, whirling his head around his eyes showed all forms of concern. He was not about to lose his leg to that Tree-Hugger.

-------

(If it is okay I would like to butt in. Stormlily could help Nightpaw gather herbs too.)

"Nightpaw!" Stormlily rushed to her apprentice. The molly stayed back from the fight to help guard the nursery and camp. She was so worried and felt horrible for having her apprentice go out into battle without her. "How are you?" Fussing over the molly like a mother and turned to Irisflame. "Is she okay?" Her amber eyes quickly went back to the apprentice as she looked her over for anything serious. She didn't know anything about medicine but did know when an injury looked serious.

@Moon Lily @Estelle
Closed Thread