Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Ritual
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:55 AM
Sage's Character Creation...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:52 AM
ThunderClan Hike! (Nature...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:51 AM
[p] Everyone has got it...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:48 AM
Spikepaw training
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2023, 04:03 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: spring herb scavenger hunt! [ event ]

Pebblepaw spawned in, ready to destroy anyone and everyone who got in her way.
Old April 9th, 2023, 01:10 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Wolfpaw logged on, a bit disgruntled with the fact that he had the player 2 controller, but happy to be there nonetheless.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old April 9th, 2023, 01:32 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Event [#event]

After doing a quick headcount, Sundust was pleased to note that the teams split nicely. Unfortunately, regardless of how he split it he would either end up with four cats on each team or four teams. Oh well, he supposed he couldn't always avoid the number four, as unlucky as it may be.

"Alright, let's get started with the teams and then I'll explain the rules. Let's see... the first team will be Team Poppy. I want Darkpetal, Vixenpaw, and Russetpaw on that one." [ @Octavia! @Estelle @lio ]

"The next team will be Team Marigold - that will be Bumblebreak, Hazelpaw, and Oriolepaw." [ @dino. @Lillian @Cherry~ ]

"The third team is Team Burnet, which will have Foxflurry, Pebblepaw, and Wolfpaw." [ @carmen @Poprock @me ]

"Finally, we have Team Borage, which consists of Rowanblaze, Autumnpaw, and Echopaw." [ @Speckear @ophelia @Octavia! ]

The medicine allowed a few minutes for the teams to gather before continuing on. "Now for the game itself. As you may have noticed, each of the teams have been assigned an herb: Poppies, a red flower with many seeds; marigold, a yellow flower with long spiky leaves; burnet, a spiky purple flower on a tall stalk; and finally borage, a fuzzy plant with blue flowers. You all will set off in search of your respective herb, though collecting any herbs, especially catmint, will net you points. The group with the most herbs at the end wins.

"The main rules of this are: Stay with your teams and no sabotaging other teams. If I have some stragglers show up who want to participate then I will sort them onto one of the teams. Now, if no one has any questions, you may all set out onto the territory and begin searching!"

How this will work:
- Each cat will be split into a team and assigned a specific herb; I have five teams planned right now, but I will add more if enough cats are interested.
I will roll a 20 sided die each round for each cat that has posted
- If you do not post your cat in between rolls, then they will not be included in the next roll.
- nat 0 means not only did they not find an herb, one of the herbs they have (randomly selected) is damaged and unusable. (-1 point)
- 1-9 odd numbers mean no herbs are found. (0 points)
- 2-10 even numbers mean that they found an herb, but it’s not their team’s herb (+1 point)
- 11-19 all numbers means they found their team’s assigned herb (+2 points)
- nat 20 means they found a piece of catmint! (+3 points)
- to stay in line with roleplay guidelines, once your cat has reached five herbs they must make a post dropping them off at camp before they can roll for more herbs.

The first roll will be 24 hours from now. This will be my last set of mass mentions in case any stragglers want to join - after this I will only mention those who I am rolling for.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old April 9th, 2023, 03:47 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame walked over, he had been grooming himself when Sundust called for the event, but he’d wanted to finish up before he went over. There had been a burr tangled in his belly fur, and it had hurt to remove, so he’d had to move gently and slowly. It was out now, thank the sky.
“Ahh, Sundust! I’m a bit late, sorry, not setting the best example, haha, but can I join if it’s not too late?” He asked, cocking his head to the side with a kind of sheepish grin on his face.
Old April 9th, 2023, 06:17 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Speckear @Octavia! ]
AUTUMNPAW (19/100)
The apprentice listened careful to pay attention to the description of her plant and the names of her team mates. Rowanblaze and Echopaw. Both unfamiliar to her, but she was good at making friends! She was a little disappointed she hadn’t been assigned to a team with Foxflurry, but it was okay. The apprentice looked around, not sure who exactly she was trying to spot, and then gave up and just sat there. They’d come to her, she was sure. And if not, process of elimination!
While she waited, Autumnpaw tried to form a mental image of the plant in her head. Fuzzy with blue flowers. Fuzzy stems? Fuzzy leaves? Fuzzy everything? And what shape flowers? Eh, it was okay, she’d just look for the color blue and it would be fine.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old April 9th, 2023, 07:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw blinked. She didn't know the cats in her team (though, well, she hadn't really met many cats in her Clan at all. Not spoken to many, at least.) but she hoped they could work together well. A challenging glint sparked in yellow eyes, tail waving ferociously as she went to find her group members. She listened to Sundust's explanations of the designated herbs, nodding and taking a mental note of it. Poppy, a red flower with a lot of seeds- got it!

"Come on Darkpetal and Vixenpaw, we gotta win this!" exclaimed Russetpaw. She was ready to take on this challenge!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 9th, 2023, 07:33 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Pebblepaw couldn't help but let out a joyous hoot as Sunbestie called out the teams. She was going to be with Foxflurry and Wolfie! This was the best news ever!!! The little apprentice couldn't help but do a jig of joy, only stopping when she realized one of her fellow kreachers was on the opposing team. Oh stars.... we lost Hazelpaw....

But there was no time to be sad. Despite the tragic loss of a cat Pebblepaw found so cool.... she knew they had to continue forward. It was the only way to win.

Turning to her siblings, Pebblepaw plastered the most determined look on her face that she could muster. "We will not buckle or yield when faced with the cruelty of this challenge! We will push forward! Team Burnet will scream out! TEAM BURNET WILL RAAAAAAAGE!" Leaping up on her hind legs, the black and white apprentice let out a battle cry so fearsome that anyone who had the misfortune of hearing it would surely run away in fear. It was time to FIGHT! (And by that she meant go foraging for herbs of course hehe).
----
@naiad @carmen
Old April 10th, 2023, 09:45 AM

My Mood: Fine

Rowanblaze padded up to Autumnpaw and sat down by her, he was nervous to have two apprentices on his team but he was fine with it he would get to make new friends even if they were younger than him he didn’t mind then he also waited for Echopaw to come find him and Autumnpaw
| @ophelia @Octavia! |

Last edited by Speckear; April 10th, 2023 at 09:48 AM.
Old April 10th, 2023, 02:48 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Speckear @Octavia! ]
AUTUMNPAW (19/100)
The apprentice listened careful to pay attention to the description of her plant and the names of her team mates. Rowanblaze and Echopaw. Both unfamiliar to her, but she was good at making friends! She was a little disappointed she hadn’t been assigned to a team with Foxflurry, but it was okay. The apprentice looked around, not sure who exactly she was trying to spot, and then gave up and just sat there. They’d come to her, she was sure. And if not, process of elimination!
While she waited, Autumnpaw tried to form a mental image of the plant in her head. Fuzzy with blue flowers. Fuzzy stems? Fuzzy leaves? Fuzzy everything? And what shape flowers? Eh, it was okay, she’d just look for the color blue and it would be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw blinked. She didn't know the cats in her team (though, well, she hadn't really met many cats in her Clan at all. Not spoken to many, at least.) but she hoped they could work together well. A challenging glint sparked in yellow eyes, tail waving ferociously as she went to find her group members. She listened to Sundust's explanations of the designated herbs, nodding and taking a mental note of it. Poppy, a red flower with a lot of seeds- got it!

"Come on Darkpetal and Vixenpaw, we gotta win this!" exclaimed Russetpaw. She was ready to take on this challenge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckear View Post
Rowanblaze padded up to Autumnpaw and sat down by her, he was nervous to have two apprentices on his team but he was fine with it he would get to make new friends even if they were younger than him he didn’t mind then he also waited for Echopaw to come find him and Autumnpaw
| @ophelia @Octavia! |
Echopaw noticed her teammates. "Heyyyy!" she mewed, "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! WOO!" Darkpetal found Russetpaw, who seemed a bit cocky, but hey, he could work with cocky. Poppies- red flowers with lots of seeds... I think I've seen those before...

@Estelle

(forgive echo she's just like that)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 10th, 2023, 09:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Yes! Yes!"
The young apprentice chirped, bounding up to Russetpaw and Darkpetal the moment she heard her name called. She'd seen poppies before! Never the flower, but Dusty showed the poppies that one time, and she would find sooooo many!! Vixenpaw was practically beaming with excitement, unable to quite sit still.

[ @Octavia! @lio ]