by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:00 AM

Old January 22nd, 2020, 10:24 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: The New Prophecy - Percy Jackson

@~WolfDen~ @Estelle @MagicCat99
Noah and Isha arrived at the room what seemed to be second to last and he sighed, "Aww dang, I wanted to be the first to greet dead guy." he reached for the doors but Isha gripped his arm tightly, causing him to turn around to see her eyes were wide, "Noah, don't go in there." He sighed once more, "You know how much I'd love to skip out on a mandatory sessions with DG but I've already got a track record longer than a Walgreen's pharmacy receipt. I have to." Isha stared him down for a moment before sighing and letting go of him, turning to face the ground, "Just...be careful." This surprised Noah quite a bit as Isha hadn't once seemed to care about his wellbeing but he smiled and patted her head before entering into the room. Oh yeah, this just screams dead guy he thought to himself before sliding his hands into his pockets, "Dang Mr. Eshon, I knew you were infatuated by my roguishly handsome face but I didn't think you'd call me down to this torture chamber so quickly." He chuckled to himself but Mr. Eshon remained silent which definitely put him off a bit.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@MagicCat99 @~WolfDen~ @Vexing

As Anastasia heard her name being called she was about to head the door but Erza stopped her "Sia. I don't think you should go in there..I got a bad feeling about all this.." Erza said, clearly uncomfortable by the situation.
"Erza, I know you don't like Mr.Eshon, but it's just a classroom. What's the worse that could happen? Plus there will be other people there too." Anastasia said as she looked up at her taller friend, who still didn't seem convinced. "well..are you sure they called your name? Wright isn't that uncommon.."
"true, but i'm pretty sure there's only one Anastasia in this school. I should go now."
"fine..but if anything happens..-"
"Erza, i'll see you later" at those words Anastasia turned around and pushed herself threw the crowd towards the door, contemplating Erza'a rather strange words I wonder why she would say that..

Once by the door, she entered, greeting Mr.Eshon on her way looks like i'm the last to have come she thought as she went to stand by the others.
She looked at Mr.Eshon, then at the room. She was quite sure that she had never been in this strange classroom before, and even Mr.Eshon seemed a little...strange?
Anastasia glanced over to the three other students before looking back at Mr.Eshon, not daring to speak yet wondering what they were called here for and where those doors led to.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:42 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@~WolfDen~ @Vexing @Estelle
Kenja looked around at the others. "Hi." She said before turning back at Mr. Eshon. "Hello. So, little half-bloods, ready for some training?" He said. What does he even mean? "Eh, what kind of training?" Kenja asked nervously. "Oh, not for you. My pet needs to be trained to kill demigods like yourself." He pointed at the doors and she shivered. She still didn't get what he meant with demigods and stuff like that, but she was sure he meant they were demigods. She shivered again when it seemed like Mr. Eshon was getting larger. No, he was really getting larger. She looked at his face. He was still grinning with his eyes at them, wait, no, it turned to one eye. A growl came from behind the doors.

Orin was walking back and forth in front of the door that led to the classroom. He looked at the other satyrs. "Guys, we have to do something. I'm sure that Mr. Eshon guy is a monster."

Click my dragons!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 01:23 PM
eternally tired

@MagicCat99 @Vexing @Estelle

"Half-bloods?" Nathan asked. Nathan was so confused right now, What in God's name was this old man talking about? He flinched as Mr. Eshon said kill. "Wh-What are you talking about? I'm not a demigod or whatever." Nathan said shakily. "Oh, you are so, so wrong Nathaniel." A Shiver went up his spine, Was the room getting smaller? No, Mr. Eshon was getting bigger. "Oh.. my.. god."

"Yeah, that guy did not have a good feel to him. Gods, we are terrible satyrs. How could we just let them go in there even though we KNEW something was up??" Aki said, he wasn't feeling the best right now. He was being a terrible Satyr, thats for sure.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 22nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Noah backed up a bit as sweat beaded down his forehead from hearing dead guy's words, dafug is this guy tryin to say? Is he getting racial with me!? He quickly realized though that this was not the case and as Mr. Eshon began to grow, his eyes turning into one, he could feel heat drifting through his body like a machine that should be moving but couldn't. He held up his hands and smiled nervously, stepping a bit forward, "O-Okay man, I-I get it, we're the troublemakers a-and this is to teach us a lesson, r-right? I-It's all probably just a magic trick." Of course, his words betrayed him and it was pretty obvious he was freaking out.

Isha glared at the other two Satyrs then at herself, how could she let this happen? Years of training just for her to screw up this bad!? She pounded her fist against the wall and stared at the doors, "We're only terrible if we don't help them. Let's wait for a bit longer then if we're needed we'll protect them."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; January 22nd, 2020 at 06:01 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:43 AM
Still staring nervously

"hey.." Anastasia quietly said as a response to Kenja's greeting, before looking back at Mr.Eshon.

She carefully listened to Mr.Eshon "halfbloods? What does he mean?" so many questions started to come up in her head as he continued to speak, when suddenly, Mr.Eshon seemed- no, was getting bigger "w-wha..?" Anastasia took a slight step back as she started to get a little anxious, this was not normal. Things got even stranger as his eyes turned to one "a-a cy..cyclops..?" she muttered as she stared up at Mr.Eshon "but..but cyclopses weren't real, they only existed in those old myths, right?" she looked over at the other's, then back at Mr.Eshon, then quietly asking "w-what..do you m-mean..?" but instantly regretting her action.

Erza was leaning against the wall, next to the door. She listened to what the other satyr's were saging, trying to stay calm, but as Isha said the word 'wait', she snapped.
"wait?! How can we wait in a situation like this? Just like you all said; we knew that guy was bad news yet we were still foolish enough to let them walk right into a possible trap!" as she spoke those words she pushed herself of the wall "I say we get in there right now, and Get Them Out Of Here! And you know exactly were we need to take them." her green eyes were looking straight at them, barely even blinking, indicating that she was serious about every word she spoke. Eventually she took a breath followed by sigh "and perhaps telling the truth wouldn't be out of order either.
Now if you don't mind, i'm getting them out of there."
at those words she turned to the door with the intention of busting in down if she had too, unless someone stopped her that is.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:44 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@~WolfDen~ @Vexing @Estelle
Orin blinked. "You're right." He said to Erza. He looked at the door. He tried to open it. Locked. I could've guessed that. He sighed. "How are we getting this open?"

"You don't need to know that to get eaten." Mr. Eshon said with his eye on Anastasia, slowly padding over to the doors. The Cyclops put his hand on the doorknob and started to pull it open. Kenja stepped back. "...What do we do?" She whispered to the others while the doors opened. A massive black-furred paw entered the room. And another one. The creature walked out. It looked like a pitch black dog, only it was way bigger then that. It had sharp claws and fangs and was growling, waiting for a sign to attack. A hellhound, and Mr. Eshon is a Cyclops. She wasn't sure how she knew that. Mr. Eshon's eye glanced at the monster. "Kill." He obeyed, and the hellhound jumped into the attack. Kenja screamed.

Orin sighed. "We have to do something, now. We don't know what that guy could be doing right now." He could be torturing them, eating them... There were endless possibilities, each horrific. He put down his bag. He searched through it, looking for something. There it is! At the bottom of the bag a sheathed knife laid there. For emergencies, he thought. This seems like an emergency to me. He grabbed it. He slided it under the door into the room. He watched it dissappear to the room. Phew, it got through. Only a sound barrier. He was sure there was a sound barrier. Otherwise they would've heared something. God's, please make someone grab it.

Click my dragons!
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:59 AM
eternally tired

@MagicCat99 @Vexing @Estelle

Nathaniel's eyes widened as the Hellhound looked at the him and the rest of the kids. He felt paralyzed, then Mr. Eshon said the word he was so terrified of. "Kill." Nathan screamed as The hellhound jumped. He pushed himself and Kenja out of the way and they both landed with a THUD! The hellhound's head bashed into the wall. He got back up to his feet and saw his backpack on the floor. He had his switchblade in there! He was about to dash to it, before something hit his feet. "A Blade?" He thought. He picked it up and unsheathed it. It was shiny and sharp, But a bit small. Just then, the hellhound looked right back at him.

"I really hope Nathan stocked his backpack for this. Then again, he didn't know this would be happening." Aki said as he paced. "Is there anyway we can get in there? They still probably don't know they are demigods or what being a demigod even means!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:07 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

"Alright, alright, calm down you two," Isha said before quickly regretting her actions, "well, can't really calm down now, can we?" She was now clenching her hands into fists and staring daggers at the door, "Those kids are more capable than we give them credit, we all know that. Demigods always surprise us. Plus, if I know Noah, and I do, he's gonna do something stupid, reckless, and he'll probably save them both." She looked proud and crossed her arms but inside her stomach churned with worry.

As the hellhound entered, Noah couldn't help but crack a smile, there was no way any of this culd be real, right? Then Mr. Eshon said kill and the thing leaped, banging its head against the door. Noah watched as it turned to Nathan and Kenja, Nathan now brandishing a small knife, and he thought at what seemed like a mile a second. He could try going for dead guy but, if that comment about him being a Cyclops was really true, he was pretty sure he couldn't defeat one of those on his own. He could try to protect those two but either Nathan would stab him by accident or the Hellhound would slice him to ribbons. Wait a second...the hellhound! he turned to the creature and felt his adrenaline begin pumping into his bloodstream before jumping like he was pole-vaulting over a gap between two rooftops and landing on the creature's back. Once on, he quickly wrapped his arms around the thing's throat so it couldn't bit him and he wrapped his legs around its waist before screaming, "STAB IT OR SOMETHING!"
@Kibodo#4503
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Still staring nervously

Anastasia stood there, paralyzed, the word 'kill' repeating in her head at the sight of the hellhound. Her mind was clouded, she couldn't think straight "what do we do what do we do?" was the only other thing in her clouded mind. Suddenly, she saw Noah, who was known to her as 'the trouble maker', jump to the creatures back. Was he crazy? Probably. Yet he was doing something.
She looked around, unsure what to do herself, Nathan and Kenja were cornerd by the hound, although Nathan did hold a knife.

Suddenly, something hit her, she didn't know what she was doing but she grabbed one of her books from her bag and threw it straight at Mr.Eshon, the book hitting his eye.
The next thing she knew, she was making her way to the blackboard, taking two big pieces of chalk, and pressing them firmly against the board as she went with the chalk over the board from top to bottom, creating an awful screeching sound, wich would hopefully bother the hellhound.
After all, one could say that dogs have a some what sensetive hearing, and a hellhound was kind of like a big dog, right?
She turned her head to look at the hellhound, not stopping her action, and...it worked! The creature seemed to be quite bothered by the sound, wich distracted him. It probably wasn't going to last more than a few seconds, perhaps a little longer if they were lucky, but it distracted it for now, creating a some what open chance.
----------------
"I agree with you, but they're still just four kids facing who knows what kind of moster." Erza said, turning to the door. She walked to the door, crouching down to take a good look at the lock "darn." she thought "there's no way of unlocking this door with a boby-pin or anything." she stood up, turning her head towards the others "anyone got hammer? Could be useful in breaking this look" she said, as she gave a hard kick with her foot on the lock. "or any other idea to open this door for that matter" followed in a some what annoyed souding mutter.