Old June 6th, 2024, 09:10 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
Default Re: The Forest Roars

WINDCLAN

Crowbreeze
// WC // he/him // Warrior // 32 moons //
// “This is the way.” //

Crowbreeze stepped forward, pushing his apprentice back. He was excited. This was going to be fun. Or was it?

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 6th, 2024 at 09:45 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:12 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME

༄.° RIVERCLAN ༄.°

Redwater
// Warrior // she/her // 20 moons (today!!)//

Redwater padded around the camp, a feeling of foreboding blanketing the camp. The sky was stormy, and her heart was mirroring it. Something was happening… something was coming.

She didn’t like it. A feeling of something… fear? No! Red couldn’t be scared—it went against her being. She shook her head but the feeling didn’t leave her. She shuddered and sat down, her eyes wide. She hunched her shoulders and whispered to herself… “It’s happening…”

She knew. They were coming. And she would give her life for RiverClan.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 6th, 2024 at 10:05 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:14 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

-{Fallingpaw-Thunderclan}-

The apprentice was quick to his feet he would show no mercy on an Riverclan cat all the carnage and disaster they brought was enough shred them he was ready

(short post)

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:18 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
⚡ THUNDERCLAN ⚡

◢◣ Raggedear | 28 Moons | He/Him ◢◣
fluffy, large russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

The large russet warrior drew himself up as his leader called his name, striding to stand just behind her to the side. "Ready." He said gruffly, tail tip twitching to and fro with anticipation. It had been too long since he had dug his claws into enemy pelts. RiverClan would not soon forget this day, or forget what they'd done to receive this punishment, as far as he's concerned.

He nodded at the companions called up with him, surveying them through slitted eyes. It was a good group, as far as appearance went. He wasn't incredibly familiar with this lot, apart from Hawkcatcher, of course, but they looked fit and ready. Speaking of companions...

Raggedear looked around, eyes sparking with interest as WindClan and ShadowClan showed up. The tom scored the ground with his claws, ears pricked toward his leader, ready for her to give the order to attack. It was time, and they needed to move before RiverClan became aware of their presence.

༄.° RIVERCLAN ༄.°

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 Moons | He/Him ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs

◜◜

Brokenstream slid out of the warrior's den slowly, pelt prickling along his spine. The air felt still- too still. Why weren't the birds chirping? Even the sound of the river sounded too calm to the sleek warrior. He narrowed his eyes, gazing into the trees. The Clans weren't actually going to attempt to drive them out, right? He shook his fur, trying to make it lie flat but failing.

Looking around at his Clanmates, he clearly wasn't the only one who sensed something was off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Looked like it was time. Bumblestar cast the dying evening light a brief glance as she emerged from her den. She was already starting to feel the rush of adrenaline from this and she hadn't even started yet. When was the last time a Clan had been completely driven out of there territory? She certainly wasn't old enough to remember an event of that scale, but tonight's would be another for tales to come. ThunderClan would be claiming their place in legend.

"Fallingpaw, Raggedear, Lioncrest, Mapledawn, Hawkcatcher, Violetfreckle, Hollyheart, Snakefang, Salmonshade, Dovefluff, Spiderthroat, Skunkridge, Mallowpaw!" Her call rang sharply across the clearing as she stopped in the center. "With me! It's time to head out 'n I want you lot to lead the main charge on RiverClan's camp. Put your claws to any warrior or apprentice who looks like they deserve it.

"Mudhound, Dragonflycliff, Russethowl - you're in charge of makin' a mess of the place. Empty out the dens 'n flush the slackers out so we don't miss anyone.

"Wolfhive, Leopardlily, Sparrowpelt, Woodpaw - play back up for me. Feel free to fight how you want but your main focus should be on helpin' your Clanmates if they're in a bind, or even ShadowClan or WindClan if it looks like they need it.

"Nightgaze, Snakepelt! Stick with Drizzlecloud, make sure no one even comes close to touchin' her. Orangeblossom, Sproutfleck, do the same for Springcloud. If I catch you leavin' your spot then I'll make sure you can leave with RiverClan, you got me?"

And with everyone hopefully all rounded up, Bumblestar gave a wave of her tail and led the way out of camp. If anyone else who's names she hadn't called decided to show up, she'd give them hell for it once it was over.

They would meet WindClan and ShadowClan at the border, follow them to the hill that overlooked RiverClan's camp. Bumblestar paused beside Dawnstar and Twilightstar - feeling a little out of place as the only non-time-related name present, in all honesty - and tossed the WindClan leader a look.

She was ready now. Her claws itched to sink into fish flesh and tear. Warriors and leaders, slaughtered without care; warriors' final resting places, stolen and desecrated; claws laced with malice and hatred and unleashed upon them without rhyme or reason; Cinderpaw, kidnapped and left to die alone in agony; Asterdance, Fallowreed, and Wolfhive, poisoned by the vileness that had tainted their soil, two of which had stripped of any chance of the honorable death they deserved; Drizzlecloud and Springlight, attacked and brutalized with nothing to show for it except another drop of savagery in a vast sea heinous deeds.

No justice to show for any of it.

Bumblestar had tried to do it herself, to give them chance after chance to realize the gravity of their actions and pull back. Beansprout had been brought down beneath her claws, his life-blood staining the land she had then claimed as her own, their camp ravaged and their dead left to fester when they proved they still could not keep to themselves or act with a single scrap of honor. Then they turned their viciousness on WindClan - and Fadingsun, fearful of the consequences of his Clan's actions, had the audacity to request an alliance. As if a change in focal points meant anything to her. As if preaching change reversed the deaths, the agony their Clan had caused.

Tonight, finally, they would repent. And repentance would be wrought in a storm of savagery equal only to the weight of their own sins.

A muscle in Bumblestar's jaw tweaked as she stared down at silhouette of RiverClan's camp. The darkening shadows seemed to swallow it whole. She wondered what they would see if they happened to turn and look up. Death descending on its righteous wings, perhaps. Maybe their reflection staring back at them. Whatever it was, she hoped it made their blood turn to ice in their veins.

Her claws curled into the rocky earth. "Then we'll go in through the back." The words were like metal grating against stone. "Make them bleed out before they can flee." Make them taste the first of the crushing dread that would haunt them for moons to come.

THUNDERCLAN:
- You MUST include your character's Clan in a header in each of your posts. This is to avoid friendly fire and limit confusion with fights and the tallies.

- ThunderClan is barred from targeting the nursery or the elder's den. This means kits, queens, and elders are OFF-LIMITS and should not be engaged. The herb store is free game, but ThunderClan cats should refrain from attacking the medicine cats UNLESS the medicine cats deal the first blow. IC consequences will follow for those who break these rules.

- ThunderClan cats not named in this post should not be roleplayed as participating. IC action will be taken if your character is caught participating without permission.

- ThunderClan apprentices who are actively engaged with the battle can consider this their assessment as long as they have reach 80 posts or have purchased the Fast Learner Purrk, and have completed all training requirements.

- ThunderClan cats caught attacking their own Clanmates, ShadowClan, or WindClan participants, or assisting RiverClan cats, will be dealt with and left for dead. Bumblestar does not tolerate friendly fire or traitorous acts in the middle of a fight. kiss ur leggies goodbye

- Drizzlecloud and Springlight's bodyguards will be subject to EXILE if they are found to be absent during the fight or to have abandoned their post in the middle of it. If you need to be excused, NOTIFY ME. We'll work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

When the air becomes fresh and restful and evening casts her dusky gown, a slender, lilac-gray she-cat leaps from her den into the clearing. She arches her back and lets out a yowl. "Those of you coming to fight, gather at my paws, we're heading out." It's been a long time since she's called her cats for a raid. Despite her distaste for bloodshed and pain, a deep thrill shivered beneath her pelt that evening. There wasn't an ounce of pity in her gleaming green eye.

"I do not want to find apprentices with no battle training or younger than six moons here. I spot you sneaking out or following us out, there will be consequences. Those of you coming with me will not lay a claw on RiverClan's kits, queens, elders, or medicine cats. If you want to act as rogues like RiverClan you'll be joining them in exile, as you'll have no place in WindClan any longer. And while an honorable warrior doesn't need to kill, I will not fault you if you leave bodies behind so long as it's not your own. RiverClan will see that WindClan's all out of mercy tonight." Just as RiverClan had been with Fallownose, Twistedpaw, and Fernrise. "Come along."

After she collected those who wanted to fight, the aged leader led her clan to ShadowClan's border to grab Dawnstar and her battle patrol and then brought them to ThunderClan's border where she found Bumblestar and her patrol. Twilightstar had WindClan follow behind ThunderClan as they trekked into RiverClan's territory. When the last sunrays of the day kiss the heathland, when the greens and purples melt into grey under the moonlight, she stops her clan on a hillcrest overlooking RiverClan's camp.

A cold breeze pushed against her whiskers. The leader lifted her head to look up at the sky, the moon reflecting in a single green pool. There was no strategic reason she had settled on night to attack, regardless of the time of day, she assumed RiverClan would be on constant guard since after the gathering. Nope, the only reason she had chosen twilight was because she wanted to see if they'd deny her again. StarClan has sat back and chosen favorites in the past, further destroying what little faith she had in their ancestors. It didn't seem like they'd be intervening tonight, not that it would stop her anyway. RiverClan would bleed tonight.

Twilightstar looked over her shoulder at the gleaming eyes of her clanmates and then over to the other leaders. "Ready? I'll have WindClan engage first from the front."

They might be expecting ShadowClan, but hopefully, ThunderClan's involvement would still be a surprise. Perhaps she was being cocky due to having Bumblestar and Dawnstar on her side, but she didn't see RiverClan doing more than putting up a fight.

WindClan:
~For the battle, due to the number of clans, you are required to disclaim which clan each of your cats is fighting for in a header. This will assist in battle tallies and limit the confusion. So WindClan kitties make sure to put "WindClan" in your post.

~WindClan is not allowed to attack the nursery, the medicine den, or the elders' den, nor any medicine cats, kits, queens, or elders. There will be IC consequences for those who do.

~WindClan apprentices with no battle training or less the 6 moons are not allowed to join the battle.

~WindClan apprentices who actively participate and engage in battle, can consider this battle their assessment if they have at least 80 posts or purchased the Fast Learner purrk, and have all their training requirements done.

This battle will end on June 8th, once an evacuation is called by Fadingsun for RiverClan.

Need a battle partner? Check here.

Scorpionsight-She/Her
WindClan

-----------------

Scorpionsight followed the rest of her Clan, still unsure of this whole thing.
But, based on what Twilightstar had said, this clan needed a fresh start.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:22 AM

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

-----------------

Caveclaw walked out of the warriors den after stretching.
Her ear twitched.
Something was wrong.
Her claws dug into the dirt.

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:31 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
91/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

The sky overhead was cloudy, and as Wren looked up, she couldn't help but feel her fur prickling. Something was going to happen soon... she wasn't sure what, but the way the air felt, how quiet the forest is... something about it was wrong. Wren didn't like it. Not one bit.
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:45 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

-----------------

Caveclaw walked out of the warriors den after stretching.
Her ear twitched.
Something was wrong.
Her claws dug into the dirt.

ALL OCS MENTIONED IN THIS POST ARE RIVERCLAN!! Spoilering my post because of it possibly being really really long!

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated

(Since the other rp hasn't concluded yet I am a little confused but we will act like nothing has happened until it concludes I guess)
Dewpaw anxiously paced, ears perking when she saw her mentor. She trotted over, "Caveclaw! How-" Dewpaw noticed that they were on edge. "Are you alright?"

----

FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader

Fishscale sat nervously, something nagged at him. A looming feeling of dread that he couldn't quite place. Something in the air wasn't quite right, that could be it. That HAD to be it. Maybe it is just going to storm or something. But deep down he couldn't shake that feeling of dread,
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:53 AM

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

----------------------

Caveclaw seemed to snap out of it, quickly sheathing their claws and looking at Dewpaw "I'm fine." She said "What did you need?"
The lykoi's ears were still completely perked, listening.

@CollapsingStars

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
RiverClan

----------------------

Caveclaw seemed to snap out of it, quickly sheathing their claws and looking at Dewpaw "I'm fine." She said "What did you need?"
The lykoi's ears were still completely perked, listening.

@CollapsingStars

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated

Dewpaw gave a smile to Caveclaw, though it looked strained. "Was going to ask how you were doing.. You seem stressed. You alright?" Dewpaw seemed uncomfortable, her fur was bristling. "It feels like it's going to rain, doesn't it?" The apprentice flexed her claws in the ground.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

°Storm’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Mentor: Skunk’Ridge
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

The young apprentice wasn’t able to go to the fight. He lacked heavily in battle training, but he still watched every cat that gathered up, admiring them and worried. He didn’t know what fights were like. He did know cats got injured though…died. Fear pricked him the moment he saw Skunk’Ridge join the cats. He rushed up to him, his ears down in fear and his eyes wide open, gleaming in the night. “Wh-what are you doing?” He stammered, his usual happy-go-lucky personality gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~