Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ready, set, fight!...
by beau
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:41 AM
RiverClan Lionheart...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:39 AM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:37 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:13 AM
Grump squared (Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2020, 08:52 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ INFORMATION IN THE SPOILER BELOW ]

We can’t leave out the youngsters of the Clan! A few holes would be dug around the camp, moss balls would be gathered, and a line would be drawn! All participants would be tasked with trying to throw a moss ball into one of the holes, and whoever can get the most would get a special surprise. A dice system will be used to determine whether or not the ball lands or misses. If the dice rolls a one to three, the shot will miss. If it rolls a four to six, it lands!

"Good question Snailkit." Flintstar meowed raising his voice above all the kits around. "And Condorkit, some kits are younger, and may not know how to play mossball very well. This is also a slightly different way of playing mossball than you guys are used to." The leader then turned and gestured to the holes he dug in the ground near the edge of the camp, a little behind the nursery. "Each kit is going to get some chances to try and throw the mossballs into these holes, from behind this line." Flintstar gestured to the line he'd scratched into the ground, a couple of mouse-lengths away from the holes he'd dug. "Two kits will be able to throw a mossball at a time. They'll each throw three mossballs and try to get them in the holes before it's the next kit's turn. Any questions?" The leader flicked his ears as he glanced across all the kits gathered around, a bright smile on his face. He wanted them to be excited for this, and so far, he'd gotten little excitement.

[ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Starfall @Blissie Bliss @Cecily Herondale @FluffycatbuttsUwU @Sociopathic @dawn feather @FuzzyRatto @leafpool+crowfeather @Dust @Bristlefrost @wick @Fae @Sneakyfox55 ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:05 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead @MagicCat99 @Starfall @Blissie Bliss @Cecily Herondale @FluffycatbuttsUwU @Sociopathic @dawn feather @FuzzyRatto @leafpool+crowfeather @Dust @Bristlefrost @wick @Fae @Sneakyfox55 ]

Duskfeather stood beside Flintstar, clear discomfort on her face. She swallowed and stared at the kits, remaining silent as the leader spoke. Once he finished, she forced a smile, albeit it looking more like a grimace. Her tail twitched sporadically behind her. Duskfeather glanced around the camp as she waited for the moss ball tournament to begin. The faster she got to get away from the kits, the better.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSta View Post
Scarface stared at Duskfeather his pale green gaze showed nothing but pain "Duskfeather she was my only kin alive! Goldenheart,Duskpelt and now Honeypaw!" he lashed out at a rock as rage took over his mind. @hxneysuckle
"Whether or not your kin is alive does not give you an excuse to threaten your Clanmates. If I see it again, I will take action. If you want to keep your place in this Clan, I suggest you quit such violent behavior. Am I understood?" Duskfeather stated, her voice brimming with authority. She didn't react as Scarface lashed out at the rock, keeping her expression serious. He was acting childish. No ThunderClan cat should be a danger to their own Clanmates, and Duskfeather was certain to make that clear. "Am. I. Understood?" she repeated, more stern this time.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; February 8th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Starfall @Blissie Bliss @Cecily Herondale @FluffycatbuttsUwU @Sociopathic @dawn feather @RedHead @leafpool+crowfeather @Dust @Bristlefrost @wick @Fae @Sneakyfox55

"Th-that's too far! ... C-can I go last?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[ INFORMATION IN THE SPOILER BELOW ]

We can’t leave out the youngsters of the Clan! A few holes would be dug around the camp, moss balls would be gathered, and a line would be drawn! All participants would be tasked with trying to throw a moss ball into one of the holes, and whoever can get the most would get a special surprise. A dice system will be used to determine whether or not the ball lands or misses. If the dice rolls a one to three, the shot will miss. If it rolls a four to six, it lands!

"Good question Snailkit." Flintstar meowed raising his voice above all the kits around. "And Condorkit, some kits are younger, and may not know how to play mossball very well. This is also a slightly different way of playing mossball than you guys are used to." The leader then turned and gestured to the holes he dug in the ground near the edge of the camp, a little behind the nursery. "Each kit is going to get some chances to try and throw the mossballs into these holes, from behind this line." Flintstar gestured to the line he'd scratched into the ground, a couple of mouse-lengths away from the holes he'd dug. "Two kits will be able to throw a mossball at a time. They'll each throw three mossballs and try to get them in the holes before it's the next kit's turn. Any questions?" The leader flicked his ears as he glanced across all the kits gathered around, a bright smile on his face. He wanted them to be excited for this, and so far, he'd gotten little excitement.

[ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Starfall @Blissie Bliss @Cecily Herondale @FluffycatbuttsUwU @Sociopathic @dawn feather @FuzzyRatto @leafpool+crowfeather @Dust @Bristlefrost @wick @Fae @Sneakyfox55 ]
"Nope! I want to start!" Ivypaw mewed, eyes twinkling.
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan's Friendship Games

Condorkit grumbled as he received the gentle scolding. So what if there were younger kits? What about him? What about the older ones?! The kitten scuffed a small stone with his paw, his gaze firmly planted on the ground.

"This is stupid.." He grumbled quietly to himself. Well.. if this would be no fun for him, he may as well make it! With a mischievous smirk, Condorkit squirmed over next to Snailkit, jabbing a single claw into the other kit's side, "Leader's pet," He whispered harshly, a low grumble in his throat - he wanted to try his best not to get caught. As soon as he had done it, Condorkit hopped up and shouted over top of Ivykit - considering Pinekit wanted to go last... the weirdo...

"That's not fair! I want to go first! Oldest first!" Was he actually the oldest? Probably not! That wouldn't stop Condorkit though!

@Fae @Starfall @FuzzyRatto @Sneakyfox55

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 8th, 2020 at 10:41 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Petalkit stood beside Linnetwing, sitting close to her. The kitten refused to come without the older she-cat. She wouldn't join in on the fun without her. Petalkit looked at Flintstar as he told them how to do the mossball tournament.

Linnetwing looked down at the kitten and pushed her forward. "In order to participate you need to get closer.", she whispered. The silver tabby cat watched the kit look at her like she was crazy, but she picked up her paw and waved her forward. Linnetwing smiled and sat back.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 9th, 2020, 09:42 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Okay, so far Ivykit, Thornkit, Pinekit, Aspenkit, Snailkit, Petalkit, and Condorkit had gathered. An odd number, but Flintstar would make it work. “You don’t have to go first, don’t worry Pinekit.” He meowed to the small kit, before turning to the other kits. “Since you’re so ready for this Condorkit, you may go first. Take your place behind the line on the left side. Ivykit, you may go as well, take a place on the right.” Flintstar then rolled two mossball towards towards the two kits. “The rest of you may watch and wait for your turn. Condorkit, Ivykit, three throws each.” Flintstar stepped back, tail twitching with excitement as he awaited for the kits to begin. He glanced over to Duskfeather, casting her a bright smile of excitement.

@hxneysuckle @FuzzyRatto @Sneakyfox55 @Starfall @Fae @Dust @Blissie Bliss

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:11 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ Condorkit rolled a six. It lands! ]
[ Ivykit rolled a two. It misses! ]

--

Duskfeather tried to be excited. She really did. But she had no damn clue how to react around kits. They just made her so... uncomfortable. It wasn't the kits' faults, it was just not her thing. She neither wished to be a mother nor did she want to spend any time at all in the nursery. Duskfeather grimaced at the thought. She wasn't a baby maker, she didn't belong there.
Shaking the thoughts from her mind, Duskfeather resisted the urge to begin pacing and stood her ground beside Flintstar. She was glad the leader seemed to be so excited, though she couldn't share the same feelings. Even her sister was there, though she seemed to be looking after a kit. Duskfeather stifled a sigh. As long as she got to go to the older age groups faster, she was fine...

[ @FuzzyRatto @Sneakyfox55 @Starfall @Fae @Dust @Blissie Bliss ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:27 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cedarstream sat on the sidelines of the game, watching the kits begin to play. Her jade eyes watched eagerly as they hopped about on their little legs, choosing to ignore the grumbles or complaints of some of the less eager kits. Though those amused her just as much, she had an attitude herself and couldn't blame when other cats did. As she wanted them she felt a little hollow in her chest, hopefully someday she would have some of her own to encourage, cheer on and watch grow.
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

"I...I know how to play mossball, I just...." Snailkit mumbled when Condorkit came striding into the clearing, stiffening his posture. He just didn't know how the tournament worked, but luckily, Flintstar explained everything and that...somewhat calmed his nerves. He nodded in understanding, shifting his weight from paw to paw. Maybe this will be fun–

Though as Condorkit started yapping again, Snailkit felt something sharp pierce his side. He let out a small grunt, wincing in pain as his eyes widened in shock and he fell over on his side, curling in pain. Oh stars, was he gonna die!?

Looking down at his waist, he noticed a teeny spot on his side that was trickling a little blood...oh......blood.....and then his vision suddenly became fuzzy. Snailkit's body became limp and everything went dark.

@Dust @RedHead @hxneysuckle @Starfall @Blissie Bliss @FuzzyRatto @Sneakyfox55
(he's completely fine, just passed out by seeing the blood, not losing it lol)
Closed Thread