Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:29 AM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:15 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:11 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:07 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Yesterday 11:47 PM

Old April 30th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Celesta's Wanderings [Private]

@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta shrugged. "I don't steal prey, but if it's so amusing, I'd be happy to try it out!" Celesta said, she was always very enthusiastic about everything. If someone suggested something cool to do, she was all for it. In her opinion, almost everything was interesting. She didn't like to be rude to cats, and if the clans were as powerful as what she had heard, then she didn't want to get caught stealing prey from them, but since when did she care? "If you still want to do that I'll come with you!" She said enthusiasticly, "And if you don't, maybe we should travel together for a while!" Celesta suddenly stopped talking, had she just invited someone to travel with her? There was a reason she was a loner! But maybe, maybe traveling with Zodiac wouldn't be too bad.
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Cosmo

Zodiac waved his tail in the air, mimicking a gesture he came to know as happiness or being content. His eyes looked past Celesta and towards the clans territory before looking back at the she-cat with a small nod. Okay. He could hunt with her. He would even show her the amusement he found in aggravating clan patrols. What would that hurt? They wouldn't get caught, he'd just leave his scent everywhere then bolt before a patrol shows up. There was no harm in that. Her question caught him off guard though and not a lot of things do that. His ears flicked slightly and he just simply stared at her for a moment before giving her a shrug. "We'll see what happens first," he replied, not giving her a real answer. Honestly, he was trying to avoid that. "Shall we go?"

(won't actually go to a border, we can just assume what a patrol would do and they can laugh about it)
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:30 PM
Somewhere in Space

@Suspiciousmindz
"Okay!" Celesta purred, "Lets go!"

~Time Skip~

Celesta sat crouched behind a bush, her squirrel dropped infront of her. She peered through the thick bush at where she assumed the patrol would be any second. Sure enough, Celesta soon scented a group of cats aprouching. She giggled lightly, the cats would not be able to chase them because they were officialy off clan territory. Celesta had rolled in some leaves to disguise her scent so they wouldn't be able to scent them. But they would be able to smell the scent in their territory. It was going to be hilarious!
Old May 9th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

Zodiac was crouched within the bush with the she-cat. He had tossed a light layer of dirt over the squirrel she caught. This was an attempt to hide the scent of blood and squirrel from the patrol, not wanting them to be found. It wasn't fun when he was found, having to run or face the wrath of another clan punishment.
The blue eyed tom peered through the bushes now. His whiskers twitched in what he perceived as amusement. The patrol came into view, one of the warriors tracking the scent trail they left until they rolled in some leaves and dirt to disguise themselves. The feline wandered in circles, spiraling around until they realized it was a useless trail. This left Zodiac chuckling softly at how goofy the act appeared. The patrol was freaking out now, staring into the bushes, angry looks on their faces. The tracking warrior was cursing aloud making Zodiac feel satisfied. He didn't dare to speak until they would leave though, not wanting to be heard.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 31st, 2018, 03:00 PM
Somewhere in Space

(Sorry this is late)

@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta muffled a wild fit of giggles as she watched the "patrol" as Zodiac called it, make a fool of themselves. Celesta was very bad at not expressing emotion so the whole idea of not laughing was really hard for her. Especially with the way they were currently acting. They walked around in a clueless way, trying to locate her and her new friend. Finally, apparently giving up the patrol padded away. Celesta collapsed into a fit of giggles. "That was hilarious." Celesta purred, "They just walked around like a bunch of idiots!" Celesta was very content as she rolled around in the grass. She never really called cats idiots, but at this point that described them.
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

Zodiac was content with his decision. He seemed to bring joy to Celesta, an accomplishment in his book if he had to decide. The tom watched her roll around in joy for a moment, choosing not to interrupt her fun. His blue hues mimicked the emotion of amusement before he turned towards the place the patrol wandered off to. "Because clan cats are idiots. Joining them dumbs you down, so imagine the clan born ones," he replied with a scoff. "So now what do you wish to do?" he inquired, looking at the she-cat again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 19th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Somewhere in Space

(Wow I feel bad about not answering this sooner)
@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta cocked her head at the toms statement, she had never really considered clan cats to be idiots, annoying, dangerous, sure, but idiots. She shrugged it off, he probably knew more about it then her. "I don't know..." Her voice trailed off, and her gaze wandered aimlessly around the field. "Well we could always explore a little more," the molly said, picking her favorite thing to do, she had no set home or territory, so adventuring came easy to her.
Old July 30th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

As the moment passed, Zodiac returned to a rather quiet state. His eyes turned away from Celesta to the area around him. He wasn't too familiar with this area as he normally avoided the clan cats altogether. This was a rare occasion he chose to mess with them. At her suggestion, the alabaster tom turned to look at her again. At first his expression was rather emotionless, just a blank stare showed he acknowledged the question. After a moment of thinking it over, he decided he could tolerate this feline a little longer to learn the area around him. "Sure, that works," he spoke, his tail tip twitching as he looked away from the she-cat again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 31st, 2018, 08:10 AM
Somewhere in Space

@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta studied the tom carefully as he turned away. Had she said something wrong? Had she hurt his feelings? She sure hoped not. The tom had seemed like such a nice cat, and since she was always wandering it was nearly impossible for her to keep friends. Whenever she met cats she felt like she was the one to leave them, not the other way around. Did it make her a bad cat that she left her friends? She left her friends to go wandering more. She never left without notice. She always told them that she was going. They seemed fine with it. "Okay!" Celesta said, purring, instantly happy again. She began to walk away, sniffing curiously at the air. "Come on!"
Old August 6th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

Zodiac wasn't sure how to really react to her sudden joy. What had he done to spark that? That didn't matter now, they were starting to move. He followed, his gaze shifting around their surroundings. There wasn't much for him to say about them. Tree here, rock there, loner scent, and hints of the clans around them. There wasn't much new to look at, unless she somehow found something.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL