Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 02:09 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by Fits
Today 01:59 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 01:47 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 01:45 PM

Old February 20th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Abandoned Memories [P]

Frozenfoot looked at Whisperingpaw and then took a little glance at Cherryfall ask if silently asking if it was okay for him to speak. When he didn’t see any clear answer, he looked back to Whisperingpaw.

”We… came back because we wanted to see you. I know we have no right to leave and then come back and claim our titles as your parents, but we missed you.” Frozenfoot mumbled, stumbling over his words a bit. He seemed like the more gentle and careful one of Cherryfall and him, as he took great consideration in his words. Despite this, he was still bad at speaking up in any sense.

@DaphB) @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Caspian; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 02:51 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Frozenfoot looked at Whisperingpaw and then took a little glance at Cherryfall ask if silently asking if it was okay for him to speak. When he didn’t see any clear answer, he looked back to Whisperingpaw.

”We… can back because we wanted to see you. I know we have no right to leave and then come back and claim our titles as your parents, but we missed you.” Frozenfoot mumbled, stumbling over his words a bit. He seemed like the more gentle and careful one of Cherryfall and him, as he took great consideration in his words. Despite this, he was still bad at speaking up in any sense.

@DaphB) @ChaosBringer.

"our departure means nothing. what matters is we are back to see you and we certainly missed you." she tried to show affection though she wasn't quite good at it-. she looked at Frozenfoot stumbling for the right this to say. she started to think they probably should have encountered this a different way-.

@ChaosBringer.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by {Victim}; February 22nd, 2024 at 02:54 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:18 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(121/100)

Whisperingpaw felt his pelt start to burn in anger as his 'father' spoke and said that they missed him 'How dare you! You two abandoned me as a kit, then come back moons later because you missed me? The young tom's head snapped over to his 'mother' when she spoke. "It means nothing? Nothing?! I grew up alone in the nursery! Leopardsong has been my one and only parent my whole life. How dare you two come back moons later and just say you 'miss me'!" Whisperingpaw snarled at his 'parents', arching his back and hissing.
@Caspian @DaphB) @Moonraven (Just if you waana have Twi come in)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:56 PM
Dead But Not Buried

FrozenFoot froze (one of his silly little habits when he got surprised.) He eventually calmed down and could move again, but not without some effort. He could understand what Whisperingpaw was saying. He could understand it. Frozenfoot wished he hadn’t left, but what’s done is done and you can only try to make up for it and apologize. He inhaled and then exhaled, preparing to speak and try and at least…. Not let anybody get violent? He didn’t know, but he couldn’t just not reply. It was the very least he could do.

“I won’t say I’m a good parent. I won’t speak for Cherryfall either. Those moons must’ve been really painful for you— and that’s probably an understatement— but I’ll try to be better. I won’t force anything, but.. uh..
The temporary bravery he felt when he was gone left him and he fell silent once more.

@ChaosBringer. @DaphB)
(It hurts my soul to hear Whispering was in so much pain )
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Quote:
FrozenFoot froze (one of his silly little habits when he got surprised.) He eventually calmed down and could move again, but not without some effort. He could understand what Whisperingpaw was saying. He could understand it. Frozenfoot wished he hadn’t left, but what’s done is done and you can only try to make up for it and apologize. He inhaled and then exhaled, preparing to speak and try and at least…. Not let anybody get violent? He didn’t know, but he couldn’t just not reply. It was the very least he could do.

“I won’t say I’m a good parent. I won’t speak for Cherryfall either. Those moons must’ve been really painful for you— and that’s probably an understatement— but I’ll try to be better. I won’t force anything, but.. uh..
The temporary bravery he felt when he was gone left him and he fell silent once more.

@ChaosBringer. @DaphB)
(It hurts my soul to hear Whispering was in so much pain )

she certainly wasn't expecting that- she never full understood emotion, theses things were confusing to her ( starting to think she might have Autism ._.) "listen i understand your upset, i- i probably shouldn't have left. I'm really sorry Wisperingpaw, i know you cant exactly forgive me right now but i swear i can make it up to you-.

@ChaosBringer.

Last edited by {Victim}; February 26th, 2024 at 07:07 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Who was making such a stir? Her full ear swerved toward the loud voices coming from the clearing. The WindClan leader had just gotten done doing a sweep around the territory for strays, was cold, a bit tired, and was looking to take a nap. But it's not like it was not in her to ignore upset clanmates. So as she entered the clearing, her green eye located the orange tom with two recently returned warriors of WindClan, Frozenfoot and Cherryfall.

Sighing quietly, Twilightstar made her way over to the group and made her presence known with a soft growl. "Anything I can help with over here?" The Clan leader padded around Frozenfoot's flank and took a seat nearby Whisperingpaw, eye focused on how upset the paw was. Fur bristled, back arched, he looked like he was seconds away from ripping someone's face off.

Twilightstar was well aware of Whisperingpaw's temper, he's gone off a few times before, although Leopardsong had told her not to worry about it. He was a sweet tom once cats got to know him. Twilightstar was wondering if Leopardsong had mixed up her apprentices.

@Caspian @DaphB) @ChaosBringer. [Always happy to take a Twi invite.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:46 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(122/100)

Whisperingpaw enjoyed the shocked look on the duos faces, his tail lashing in the air slowly. He wanted to tear them apart. He could go for the throat, the face, and stomach. Frozenfoot had 'froze' and then started to speak, and Whisperingpaw pinned his ears back. The words were pitiful and worthless to Whisperingpaw. Frozenfoot fell silent, and Whisperingpaw hissed at them. Then Cherryfall spoke. Her words were even worse. 'Even I'm better at talking.

"No! There is no way for either of you to make up to me. You abandoned a kit for Starclan sake! You left me!" Whisperingpaw bit back an insult when he heard the growl of Twilightstar, his dull green eyes flickering over to her. "They left me! They abandoned me! And now they came back and told me their departure meant nothing! Nothing!" Whisperingpaw growling, his voice cracking at times.
Why did they have to come back? Why now? Why ever?

@Caspian @DaphB) @Moonraven

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:00 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Frozenfoot simply stayed silent, having a few things he’d like to say, but deciding to bite his tongue. Why? Because one, he didn’t think he was in the right place to speak in his defense, (Yay, self-aware Frozenfoot!) two, Frozenfoot was in the presence of their leader, so he had to be as respectful as possible, and three, he felt like he deserved Whisperingpaw’s hatred. Frozenfoor definitely knew he wasn’t a good dad— not even a good guardian, but he wasn’t going to give up on trying to make it up to his.. uh.. son. It felt so wrong to call Whisperingpaw that, considering the circumstances.

He glanced at Cherryfall, his gaze having a hint of sadness. He didn’t like making anyone this upset. Why did he follow her away from the clan again? Why did he choose to behave like a lovesick puppy? He didn’t even have the right answer to that. He couldn’t explain it. He’d loved her so much it broke his heart to see her leave. He knew he was younger and far dumber, but that was no excuse. He’d left a kit. His kit all alone to face the world by himself. Frozenfoot knew he could never redeem himself, but he sure as hell would try.

@ChaosBringer. @DaphB) @Moonraven
Old February 27th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Frozenfoot simply stayed silent, having a few things he’d like to say, but deciding to bite his tongue. Why? Because one, he didn’t think he was in the right place to speak in his defense, (Yay, self-aware Frozenfoot!) two, Frozenfoot was in the presence of their leader, so he had to be as respectful as possible, and three, he felt like he deserved Whisperingpaw’s hatred. Frozenfoor definitely knew he wasn’t a good dad— not even a good guardian, but he wasn’t going to give up on trying to make it up to his.. uh.. son. It felt so wrong to call Whisperingpaw that, considering the circumstances.

He glanced at Cherryfall, his gaze having a hint of sadness. He didn’t like making anyone this upset. Why did he follow her away from the clan again? Why did he choose to behave like a lovesick puppy? He didn’t even have the right answer to that. He couldn’t explain it. He’d loved her so much it broke his heart to see her leave. He knew he was younger and far dumber, but that was no excuse. He’d left a kit. His kit all alone to face the world by himself. Frozenfoot knew he could never redeem himself, but he sure as hell would try.

@ChaosBringer. @DaphB) @Moonraven

her son was- yelling at her? did she really do this much? she just thought maybe he would understand she- didn't think this would happen.

looked at frozenfoot- her eyes tearing up, what did she say? she didn't understand. she was just trying to make amends, did she do something wrong? she took a step back in dismay. "i-im truly sorry Wisperingpaw i didn't know i would cause this much damage to you. im such and idiot i-" she froze looking at the ground.

(Yep, defently Autism /w\)
@ChaosBringer. @Moonraven

Last edited by {Victim}; February 27th, 2024 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar looked at both Frozenfoot and Cherryfall as she slowly connected what was happening here. Whisperingpaw's cry of outrage made it very clear that whatever heartfelt reunion Cherrfall and Frozenfoot were trying to have with Whisperingpaw was not happening. Twilightstar found it quite hard to sympathize with both the parents as they had pretty much up and abandoned their responsibility to their clan and their kit.

Twilightstar was willing to try for second chances but didn't demand the same of her clanmates. "Cherryfall and Frozenfoot, I understand what you're trying to do here, but it doesn't seem like Whisperingpaw wants anything to do with you. You two walked away from him and missed out on a large chunk of his life for whatever reason. You two are pretty much strangers to him." Twilightstar said without bothering to mince her words up.

"You two coming back like this, dumping all this on him, and trying to reconcile and make amends is a lot. Whisperingpaw's made a life for himself in the clan without you two in, cause you were never around. It's ultimately up to him to decide whether he wants to forgive you and let you into his life. You're only upsetting him as it is, so why not give him some space? If he wants to talk he'll come seek you out, but you need to respect his decision if he wants nothing to do with either of you."

As rough as it was, these two could not force themselves into Whisperingpaw's life. Regardless of their status as his birth parents, they hadn't done anything to raise him or care for him over the past several moons. Whisperingpaw had a right to decide whether he wanted to see them as family or mere clanmates, and they had to respect whether they liked it or not.

@Caspian @DaphB) @ChaosBringer.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training