Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:39 PM

Old June 4th, 2024, 02:58 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: the bird family [hawkbrave kit finder]

Hopefully placeholder! (Probably naming Falcon or Eagle since the design is identical to those two characters of mine ν ½ν±€)
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:23 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

possible placeholder? question mark?

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

⊱ ThunderClan Healing β—¦ ThunderClan Medicine Den β—¦ Character Biographies ⊰

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:42 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Don't be upset or mad at all
Don't feel regret or sad at all

BeakKit has never really.. felt like part of the family. She doesn't have a lot of energy, despite being a young kit. Instead of playing with her family, she tends to fade into the backround and stay in the nursery.

Hey, I'm still a part of the family Madrigal
And I'm fine, I am totally fine

Even when she does try and play, she gets tired easily or her joints start to hurt. But.. Why is she different? The medicine cat says she's fine.

I will stand on the side as you shine
I'm not fine, I'm not fine

Down there silly. Don't open this.

BeakKit

β–ˆ Moons | She/They/It | Aromantic

WindClan Kit

___

"I can't move the mountains
I can't make the flowers bloom"

___

BeakKit sat on the side, watching her siblings play MossBall. She batted her own MossBall back and forth between her paws, knowing she would hurt herself if she trying to play as intensely as them. What.. would she do if she ever had to fight? She would never be a warrior..

.. Keep going.

I can't take another night up in my room
Waiting on a miracle

When BeakPaw got their mentor, they decided to ignore their pain and push through the exhaustion. They pushed themself so hard that they ended up collapsing during training. They end up in LightningStorm's den but as soon as they're released they continue pushing themselves. They would be a warrior, just like their parents and siblings.

Stop opening these

I can't heal what's broken
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane

BeakChase is Aromantic, but does want kits. It will end up taking a platonic mate and having atleast one litter. As a warrior, it has a slightly higher energy level, and can push itself further before needing a break. It will try and have a close relationship with its kits and hopefully its parents.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old June 5th, 2024, 02:52 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

GREYKIT
greykit | greypaw | greygoose
everything you want's a dream away

Greykit is known for a mischievous streak and quick wit. He has an uncanny ability to find humor in almost any situation, often lightening the mood in the nursery with his teasing and pranks. Greykit’s antics sometimes land him in hot water with the queens and elders, but his silver tongue and genuine good nature usually earn him quick forgiveness. He has a knack for turning even mundane tasks into fun adventures, creating wild stories to entertain his littermates. Despite his tendency to push boundaries and test limits, Greykit has a good heart and would never intentionally hurt anyone. But occasionally he gets carried away...

under this pressure, under this weight
we are diamonds

Greykit's playful and mischievous nature can sometimes border on insensitivity, as his teasing may occasionally hurt others' feelings without him realizing it. Additionally, he's rather boastful, as he enjoys being the center of attention with his fantastical stories and tales of adventure. Greykit's adventurous spirit and desire to push boundaries can also manifest as immaturity, leading him to make rash decisions without considering the consequences. This tendency to act first and think later often lands him in trouble, causing frustration among those who continuously have to remind him that he is not invincible.

gonna hold up half the sky
and say only i own me

As Greykit grows up, his potential to become a cunning warrior will emerge from his mischievous demeanor. The many moons of pranking and tomfoolery will evolve into quick thinking and adaptability, while his ability to stay under the radar and think on his paws will have many practical applications. Greygoose’s natural leadership qualities also start to shine through. His seemingly confident demeanor and ability to handle pressure with ease will draw his clanmates to him. However, as his life progresses and influence grows, Greygoose will begin to doubt himself. Is he cut out for any sort of leadership? Is it all a facade? Does he want to grow up?

and if we've only got this life and this adventure
oh then i wanna share it with you

Greykit's humor and charm will quickly develop into a rampant flirtatious nature. Starting early in his apprenticeship, Greypaw will begin turning his charm on his peers, enjoying the exchange of bantering and attention. His flirting will mostly be casual and fleeting, as he will have no desire to tie himself down for a long time. But after becoming a warrior and having to face the terrifying challense of adulthood and responsibility, perhaps he will find that special someone to guide him.

1. I will most likely purchase the Silver Tongue Purrk for Greykit.
  2. Greykit's relationship with his family would be entirely positive on his end. He would likely look up to his mother immensely, admiring her bravery and strength as a warrior. He would feel protective of his siblings, but also be the one to encourage bad behavior and incite some mischief. I could see him getting his siblings into trouble and then taking the blame for it and smooth talking his way our of it.
  3. Greykit will be a slightly delusional cat when it comes to his perception of himself. He is wildly imaginative and creative, but gets so involved in his fantasies that he somewhat believes himself to be the invincible warrior he projects. When he is disillusioned of this notion down the line, he will begin to question his worth.

song lyrics credit - adventure of a lifetime, coldplay
art by me
tags - [ @taillow @Mica ]

β™₯ she/her β™₯
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; June 10th, 2024 at 12:20 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 08:02 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
⋆ riverclan resources ⋆ riverclan apprentice training ⋆ kit curriculum ⋆
| character site ⋆ about me ⋆ roleplay tracker |
Old June 6th, 2024, 08:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Wrenkit/Finchkit/Grousekit - Wrenpaw/Finchpaw/Grousepaw - Wrenskip/Finchskip/Grouseskip

AFAB, Trans Male - He/They

Wrenkit [or the other two alt names] is a calm, quiet kit, preferring to be a follower rather than a leader on any adventures they go on. Sure, being a cool warrior is, well, cool and all, but he'd rather take it slow and go with the wind, and do less talking while he's at it. They don't really get it, but they don't, don't like socializing, and would much rather any of his siblings or parents do the talking, and to keep his circle of positive relationships to just that. Sure it may seem lonely but he's happy, definitly!

As Wrenkit becomes Wrenpaw and begins training, he realizes a few things. One, that maybe going "with the wind" is kind of boring him as they grew older, two, he does not identify as a molly, like, at all, not a big revelation in his mind but it sure is something to think about, and three, having no friends outside of his family [so, no friends] isn't exactly as fantastic for him as he thought. While one may expect this to cause some existential crisis, he is both still young enough and chill enough to jump into a new, energetic and sociable lifestyle, kinda.

Wrenpaw has the cold realization hit him that it's kind of hard to actually form bonds when you haven't formed many bonds before, and don't really know who you'd get along with, so this is where his first real hurdle comes in. I imagine he'd go to his family, parents and siblings alike, for some basic advice on who he should talk to and how, since hey, they know him pretty well all things considered.

After all those eggs are put into that nest, he'd probably have a normal apprenticeship after that and become a warrior with the name Wren/Finch/Grouseskip, after his boundless energy shown in his apprenticeship, and how he skipped right into it. As for what happens after he becomes a warrior? That I am unsure of, after all, sometimes it is best to just let the wind take you to your next destination.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; June 16th, 2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 06:11 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Possible placeholder?
═════════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ═════════════
Old June 10th, 2024, 11:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

owo placeholder

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 11th, 2024, 12:07 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
alternative names:: reedkit // hawkkit // shrikekit // thrushkit
: Μ—Μ€βž› egretkit is a spitting image of both her mother and father for the most part. with short yet fluffy fur, she has a tabby coat that consists of a deep brown and a lighter lilac color. cream markings cover the majority of her pelt – most of her face, throat, chest, underbelly and even some of her back. her paws and tip of her tail are also dipped in the cream color. she has dappling/spotting along her nose. egretkit has vibrant blue eyes.
βž› egretkit will start out on the smaller side, being smaller than most of her peers until mid- adolescence, where she'll hit a growth spurt and gain her parents height.

– female . she/her
– (future) polyamorous . lesbian
– egretkit / egretpaw / egretsky / egretdawn / egretwing/ egretchirp
– lawful good

ΰ³ƒβ€βž· egretkit lives and breathes for social interaction. optimistic, you can always count on her to think on the bright side and reassure others. she absolutely loves helping people, and tries to mold herself to fit other's needs. need a friend? okay! a therapist? she can do it, just count on her! unfortunately, with a streak of being gullible and weak willed, she has a possibility of going down the wrong path. she tries to keep her intentions genuine . . she really just wants to be everyone's friend! she dreams of all the opportunities laid in front of her, wondering which path she'll go down.
pos: optimistic // loving // genuine // determined
neu: social // easygoing // dreamy
neg: gullible // nosy // weak willed // forgetful

: Μ—Μ€βž› voiceclaim : tinker bell
βž› stats:
reserved - ●●●●◐ - social
silly - ●●○○○ - serious
brave - ●●○○○ - cowardly
sincere - β—‹β—‹β—‹β—‹β—‹ - disingenuous
logical - ●●●◐○ - emotional

Β·charactersΒ· β€’pronouns.ccβ€’

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; June 16th, 2024 at 09:24 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default TH E PRICNESSD *SPAKRLE SPAKRLE*

FINCHKIT

(other names: magpiekit)

β†ͺ chatty - loves to talk! Sometimes forgets to let the other person talk, though.
β†ͺ opinionated and stubborn - Will share her opinions and will not change her mind. She will do as she pleases.
β†ͺ show-off - She refuses to let people be ignorant of her awesomeness.
β†ͺ egotistical - believes she is the best at everything. When she sees someone do something, she immediately decides she can do it. If she tries and doesn't do it well(or is told so) she gets frustrated and confused.
β†ͺ protective - she won't let you touch anything or anyone she has decided she owns.
β†ͺβ†ͺcollector: enjoys picking up plants, bugs and furs she finds and putting them in a pile near her nest.
β†ͺdistrustful - tries to do everything herself because she doesn't want anyone to misunderstand her directions or does something they weren't telling her about. This doesn't apply to the intent of cats, only their skill.
β†ͺ organized (to a fault)- upset when something isn't in the right spot and fixes it even if she was doing something else.
β†ͺ bad listener - if she is eager to do something, she'll listen to what her instructor is saying for one and a half seconds and then goes to do it.

Not s fluffy as in the image, that's stylistic
idrc abt when they're born compared to their siblings

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; June 22nd, 2024 at 06:22 PM.