Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:17 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:17 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:16 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:04 PM
Cedarstrike Relationship...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:58 PM

Old March 12th, 2024, 11:45 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: It's a small world after all! (PRIVATE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(It's okay, honestly! If you aren't feeling it you could always take a step back, that's alright with me.)

The mystery cat had slinked away from the shadows and into the pale welcoming moonlight. Sharpfin paused and studied their features, his head tilted.

Sharpfin almost forgot to blink as he stared. Oof... That's a horrible first impression. Sharpfin quickly added some slow blinks to show that he wasn't try to assert dominance, he was just trying to get a good look at the unfamiliar warrior.

Silence...

Silence...

CRACK!

Sharpfin leaped back, perking his ears towards the ominous sound.

Even worse, after that the forest went deathly silent, as if the birds were also dazed from such an event. The whole forest was holding its breath, the whistling winds being the only thing trying to fill up the silence.

Well, the wind and Sharpfin.

"Did you hear that?" Sharpfin hissed. It felt odd to yell when there wasn't at least some noise around you.

"Okay, you know what," He began, urging his spiked fur to lay flat. "Maybe it was just a really big branch and some big animal stepped on it."

Sharpfin was satisfied with that resolution, but his speeding heart said otherwise.

He began pacing, twisting his body throughout the long yawning trees. His paws twitched towards the ear splitting sound.

Maybe if he figured out what in Starclan that was then he'd less scared.

jayfrost kept his eyes on the other cat, watching for any movement and trying desperately to come up with a reason to just disappear into the shadows again but

-CRACK-

the hollow sound of, what jayfrost suspected to be, a branch snapping in half interrupted his train of thought.

"do i look like im deaf" he hissed back and urged himself not to roll his eyes, a big animal stepping of a branch was not a less scary option that anything else he could come up with.

jayfrost, against his better judgement, sighed heavily and followed the warrior. ears twitching and turning at the smallest sound he knew this could only end badly.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 12th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
jayfrost kept his eyes on the other cat, watching for any movement and trying desperately to come up with a reason to just disappear into the shadows again but

-CRACK-

the hollow sound of, what jayfrost suspected to be, a branch snapping in half interrupted his train of thought.

"do i look like im deaf" he hissed back and urged himself not to roll his eyes, a big animal stepping of a branch was not a less scary option that anything else he could come up with.

jayfrost, against his better judgement, sighed heavily and followed the warrior. ears twitching and turning at the smallest sound he knew this could only end badly.

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Not at all." Sharpfin responded hastily. "In truth, It'd be impossible for a cat to look deaf."

That wasn't what he was asking! Sharpfin begged Starclan to throw a rock at him, a big sturdy rock so he could be knocked out enough to completely forget what just happened. If he could eat his words, he would.

The warrior kept walking, his split tail swaying expectingly. Large crack means big animal. Sharpfin was sure of it. Most predictors only picked on you if they thought you were weak. Sharpfin wasn't weak, and this odd tom walking up to him obviously wasn't either.

They'd probably be fine, nothing to worry about. It was a branch! Branches do that thing all the time.

"What's your name? Winterheart, Swanbreeze, Duckweed?" He chirped softly, still looking around anxiously, the small doubting voice in his head not eased by his own enthusiasm. "You're very silvery. Silverfish? But what if it's the opposite?"

At this point, he was distracting himself. Talking like a babbling kit always made him feel better, even if others didn't enjoy it as much as he did.

This other cat seemed like his was tired of Sharpfin's nonsense. Maybe chatting would distract him as well? He didn't seem like the talking type though... That's alright. If he had any problems, Sharpfin would shut his mouth, no questions asked. The last thing he wanted was problems.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:48 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Not at all." Sharpfin responded hastily. "In truth, It'd be impossible for a cat to look deaf."

That wasn't what he was asking! Sharpfin begged Starclan to throw a rock at him, a big sturdy rock so he could be knocked out enough to completely forget what just happened. If he could eat his words, he would.

The warrior kept walking, his split tail swaying expectingly. Large crack means big animal. Sharpfin was sure of it. Most predictors only picked on you if they thought you were weak. Sharpfin wasn't weak, and this odd tom walking up to him obviously wasn't either.

They'd probably be fine, nothing to worry about. It was a branch! Branches do that thing all the time.

"What's your name? Winterheart, Swanbreeze, Duckweed?" He chirped softly, still looking around anxiously, the small doubting voice in his head not eased by his own enthusiasm. "You're very silvery. Silverfish? But what if it's the opposite?"

At this point, he was distracting himself. Talking like a babbling kit always made him feel better, even if others didn't enjoy it as much as he did.

This other cat seemed like his was tired of Sharpfin's nonsense. Maybe chatting would distract him as well? He didn't seem like the talking type though... That's alright. If he had any problems, Sharpfin would shut his mouth, no questions asked. The last thing he wanted was problems.

jayfrost didnt bother responding, instead giving the other tom a deadpan look before rolling his eyes and looking in front of him again.
his fur stood on edge anyway, large animals only meant throuble and the fog clouding his sight was certainly not helping with making him feel safer.
"duckweed, are you kidding me, do i look like a duckweed" he snarked, "jayfrost... whats your name?" the tabby spoke reluctantly, mildly irritated by the names the other had guessed for him but he didnt feel that generally irritated today so the other warrior shall live to see another day..

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 13th, 2024, 07:59 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
jayfrost didnt bother responding, instead giving the other tom a deadpan look before rolling his eyes and looking in front of him again.
his fur stood on edge anyway, large animals only meant throuble and the fog clouding his sight was certainly not helping with making him feel safer.
"duckweed, are you kidding me, do i look like a duckweed" he snarked, "jayfrost... whats your name?" the tabby spoke reluctantly, mildly irritated by the names the other had guessed for him but he didnt feel that generally irritated today so the other warrior shall live to see another day..

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He couldn't help but smile at the toms obvious irritation. There was something very amusing about hearing the sharp tongued warrior say 'duckweed' like it was the worst thing Starclan ever created. He suppressed his stupid little chuckles and responded. "Sharpfin. Jayfrost suits you by the way. I was close though, right?"

He nearly jumped as he felt the air stiffen around the two cats, a wild unfamiliar scent scattering in the air. He looked questioningly into the beckoning darkness, his blue eyes straining to see.

When his eyes finally adjusted, the sight of dark forest brown finally materialized in soft fuzzy lines. Low grunts came from the resting creature, it's sides rising and falling.

Panic shot threw him until relief swam it's way through his adrenaline filled veins. "Oh. It's just sleeping. Whatever it is, it shouldn't bother us unless we wake it up."

Good thing it was sleeping. Sharpfin couldn't remember half of his battle moves under stress, all he could do was watch hopefully and cheer other much more capable warriors on.

He'd get better though, he was sure of it. No way in the Darkforest was he about to let all that inconvenience drag him down, no way! The clan needed him, and even though he wasn't much use now, he'd make himself some use. He'd do better, he'd strive harder. Even if he did end up falling flat on his face most times.

My Art Shop!
Old March 14th, 2024, 05:33 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He couldn't help but smile at the toms obvious irritation. There was something very amusing about hearing the sharp tongued warrior say 'duckweed' like it was the worst thing Starclan ever created. He suppressed his stupid little chuckles and responded. "Sharpfin. Jayfrost suits you by the way. I was close though, right?"

He nearly jumped as he felt the air stiffen around the two cats, a wild unfamiliar scent scattering in the air. He looked questioningly into the beckoning darkness, his blue eyes straining to see.

When his eyes finally adjusted, the sight of dark forest brown finally materialized in soft fuzzy lines. Low grunts came from the resting creature, it's sides rising and falling.

Panic shot threw him until relief swam it's way through his adrenaline filled veins. "Oh. It's just sleeping. Whatever it is, it shouldn't bother us unless we wake it up."

Good thing it was sleeping. Sharpfin couldn't remember half of his battle moves under stress, all he could do was watch hopefully and cheer other much more capable warriors on.

He'd get better though, he was sure of it. No way in the Darkforest was he about to let all that inconvenience drag him down, no way! The clan needed him, and even though he wasn't much use now, he'd make himself some use. He'd do better, he'd strive harder. Even if he did end up falling flat on his face most times.
(id like to quickly mention that jayfrost has a scottish accent too so do with that what you will xd)

he huffed, rolling his eyes, yeah close right, "as close as i am to taking over thunderclan" he replied with a heavy amount of snark althought quietly, something had seemingly materialised in front of them, born from nothing but the fog they had been wading through.

"yeah but it'll be an issue when it wakes up, its too close to camp anyway" he retorted, ears straining for any sounds from the beast as he stepped closer.

he circled it, paws avoiding any dry leaves and sticks on the familiar ground, while grey-blue eyes scanned the limp figure, trying to identify the things weak spots. nothing should be allowed to grow this big, this was just getting ridiculous.

"what do you think that is, looks weird." he muttered under his breath, stepping around the thing again and returning to sharpfin

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 14th, 2024, 06:49 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
(id like to quickly mention that jayfrost has a scottish accent too so do with that what you will xd)

he huffed, rolling his eyes, yeah close right, "as close as i am to taking over thunderclan" he replied with a heavy amount of snark althought quietly, something had seemingly materialised in front of them, born from nothing but the fog they had been wading through.

"yeah but it'll be an issue when it wakes up, its too close to camp anyway" he retorted, ears straining for any sounds from the beast as he stepped closer.

he circled it, paws avoiding any dry leaves and sticks on the familiar ground, while grey-blue eyes scanned the limp figure, trying to identify the things weak spots. nothing should be allowed to grow this big, this was just getting ridiculous.

"what do you think that is, looks weird." he muttered under his breath, stepping around the thing again and returning to sharpfin

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(He does? That's absolutely amazing! Do you have a voice claim for him? I know my voice claim for Sharpfin is Master Crane from Kung Fu Panda)

Sharpfin shrugged his shoulders, wishing that he had covered his scent more before he approached the animal. A frown flickered across his face before he answered. "A dog maybe?"

He didn't know much about what lay in the forest, but he did know that dogs were big problems for the four clans, arguably as troublesome as those monsters. If one was so close to camp, then they'd have to fight it. Leaving now could give it a trail to follow them right back to camp.

He raked his claws into the earth, his split tail bristling anxiously.

His worries were eased as laughter bubbled in his throat. As distant as Jayfrost was, he was very amusing and funny. Maybe not funny on purpose, but funny.

"It's asleep now," Sharpfin reminded. "We should be able to whack it with something without much issue. It must be a heavy sleeper if it hasn't smelt us yet."

My Art Shop!