Current Clan/Affliation: RiverClan
Former Clan(s)/Affliation(s): N/A
Former Rank(s): Kit, Apprentice, Queen

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+ Kind ♦ Helpful ♦ Loyal
= Empathetic ♦ Sweet ♦ Soft
- Unsure ♦ Gives Up Easily

Detailed Overview: Featherdapple is kind, soft, helpful and empathetic. She's very popular and favoured throughout the clan, due to her having provided many sweet and loyal services in the past. She is very fond of kits and loves watching them play. She sometimes even plays with them and a lot of kits and apprentices of RiverClan rather like her. She can often be unsure, though. About her place in the clan, if she's doing everything right, if she's right to serve her clan as a warrior.

Featherdapple always tries to hide these kinds of things. She pretends to be a shell of sweetness that no one can crack on the inside and is pretty tough. There's another bad thing. She gives up easily. She gives up fighting against her emotions, trying to protect herself, convincing others and things like that. Her emotion range is wide. She can start off with being annoyed about letting a mouse escape and in the end wondering if she's even right to be in RiverClan, if they need her.

However, Featherdapple does manage to keep her emotions at bay anf focus on how she actually is of use for her clan, how she's a loyal warrior.

~ Swimming
~ Water

Dislikes:
~ Bullies
~ Land Hunting
~ Fighting

APPEARANCE
One line description: Gray she-cat with blue eyes and white dapples.
Detailed: Featherdapple has very light, gray-silver fur. It shimmers if in the right light, a bit like the moon. Dotted around her light pelt are white dapples. They all have different shapes and sizes, ranging from tiny white dots to rather big splotches, nearly as big as apples sometimes. She has very bright, passionate blue eyes. They are more like a frosty colour, but still do display warmth.
IRL REFERENCE

CONNECTIONS
Father(s): Bluestream Thoughts On: A very nice father, but I wished he would've paid more attention to me.
Appearance: Blue-gray tom with white ears and green eyes

Mother(s): FrostfeatherThoughts On: I love her. She was always there for me when I needed her.
Appearance: Gray tabby with white spots and blue eyes

Sibling(s): BreezecloudThoughts On: I love him. No, no more comments.
Appearance: Blue-gray tom with a white tail and blue green eyes

Offspring: Breezepaw Thoughts On: I love them. They're named after my amazing brother.
Appearance: Light gray cat with blue eyes

Tinypaw Thoughts On: She's very cute, and favoured by many in the clan. I like her!
Appearance: Blue-gray molly with green eyes

Beepaw Thoughts On: He's pretty nice, but I don't feel like he loves me very much. He likes to be alone.
Appearance: Gray tom with white paws and green eyes

HISTORY
TBA

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 7th, 2021, 05:15 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Character Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post
Here's what I have done so far!

BASICS
Name: Featherdapple
Name Meaning: Feather; Her lighthearted personality — Dapple; Her fur pattern
Other Names: Featherkit, Featherpaw
Sexuality: Bisexual

Romantic Preferences:
[Likes]
» Gray fur
» Blue eyes
» A soft personality
[Dislikes]
« Yellow eyes
« Ambition
« Hatred

RESIDENCE

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+ Kind ♦ Helpful ♦ Loyal

Detailed Overview: Featherdapple is kind, soft, helpful and empathetic. She's very popular and favoured throughout the clan, due to her having provided many sweet and loyal services in the past. She is very fond of kits and loves watching them play. She sometimes even plays with them and a lot of kits and apprentices of RiverClan rather like her. She can often be unsure, though. About her place in the clan, if she's doing everything right, if she's right to serve her clan as a warrior.

Featherdapple always tries to hide these kinds of things. She pretends to be a shell of sweetness that no one can crack on the inside and is pretty tough. There's another bad thing. She gives up easily. She gives up fighting against her emotions, trying to protect herself, convincing others and things like that. Her emotion range is wide. She can start off with being annoyed about letting a mouse escape and in the end wondering if she's even right to be in RiverClan, if they need her.

However, Featherdapple does manage to keep her emotions at bay anf focus on how she actually is of use for her clan, how she's a loyal warrior.

~ Swimming
~ Water

Dislikes:
~ Bullies
~ Land Hunting
~ Fighting

APPEARANCE
Detailed: Featherdapple has very light, gray-silver fur. It shimmers if in the right light, a bit like the moon. Dotted around her light pelt are white dapples. They all have different shapes and sizes, ranging from tiny white dots to rather big splotches, nearly as big as apples sometimes. She has very bright, passionate blue eyes. They are more like a frosty colour, but still do display warmth.
IRL REFERENCE

CONNECTIONS
Father(s): Bluestream Thoughts On: A very nice father, but I wished he would've paid more attention to me.

Mother(s): FrostfeatherThoughts On: I love her. She was always there for me when I needed her.

Offspring: Breezepaw Thoughts On: I love them. They're named after my amazing brother.

Tinypaw Thoughts On: She's very cute, and favoured by many in the clan. I like her!

Beepaw Thoughts On: He's pretty nice, but I don't feel like he loves me very much. He likes to be alone.

HISTORY
TBA
I love her so much!! I may have her have another litter, and decide to be an ever-queen, because you made her to be like that and I just love that!
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 7th, 2021, 05:19 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Which pack?: Advanced
Any predetermined details?:Autistic older kit (5-7 moons) of ThC
Other?: @Starry
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; September 7th, 2021 at 05:20 AM.
Old September 8th, 2021, 06:36 AM
Ur Average Atheletic Nerd

My Mood: Cool

Which Pack?: Advanced
Any predetermined details?: Thunderclan apprentice, AMAB, Female
Other?: @Starry
Old September 8th, 2021, 08:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Hawkice ]

Here you go!

BASICS

Romantic Preferences:
[Likes]
» Gray fur
» Blue eyes
» A soft personality
[Dislikes]
« Yellow eyes
« Ambition
« Hatred

RESIDENCE

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+ Kind ♦ Helpful ♦ Loyal

~ Swimming
~ Water

Dislikes:
~ Bullies
~ Land Hunting
~ Fighting

APPEARANCE
IRL REFERENCE

CONNECTIONS

HISTORY
Kit: Featherkit was born to Bluestream and Frostfeather of RiverClan. Since the start, Bluestream didn't pay much attention to her, instead focusing on Breezekit. She didn't like this, but Frostfeather decided to take it into her paws. She started talking to Featherkit, after a while, playing with her. Breezekit started drifting away from Bluestream, too, instead settling with Frostfeather and Featherkit. This made Bluestream be jealous, but he never mentioned it. After her mother had taken her in and under her wing, Featherkit started playing with Breezekit and they became close siblings. She had a pleasant kithood after that one event.
Apprentice: When Featherkit/paw became an apprentice, she was apprenticed to Yarrowclaw. He never seemed to be paying much attention to her, instead being grumpy and rushing her, mostly screaming at her. Featherpaw didn't like this. She felt misused and as if she was doing something wrong. She passed some training sessions with Yarrowclaw - swimming, fishing, and land hunting - but in the end she just couldn't stand it anymore. She went to visit her brother, Breezepaw. He told Featherpaw to report it to the leader, but she was scared of doing it. Instead, she pleaded for her brother to do it. Because he didn't like her whining and begging, he gave in in the end. He came back a few minutes or so after, telling her she'd get a new mentor soon. Featherpaw was very pleased with this result, and she and Breezepaw grew even closer. Soon she got her second mentor, Leafheart. She noticed immediatly how Leafheart was much nicer - he didn't force her to do things and worked patiently with her. He never screamed at her and never made her feel uncomfortable. Featherpaw and Leafheart grew closer rapidly. He turned into something like a father for her. She finished her training under his patient words, and was soon able to become a warrior.
Warrior: At her warrior ceremony, Featherpaw/dapple's parents started being proud of her. She did think it was late, but at least her father was making up for that horrible kithood memory. Even though Featherdapple didn't grow too close with Bluestream due to not being able to trust him, she considerably lightened up to him, even though she couldn't forget her kithood. Suddenly, a "sickness" came over her. This was about one moon after her ceremony. Her stomach started swelling from the outside and it hurt. She wasn't sure what to do, but Breezepaw reckoned she should go to the medicine den. Because Featherdapple trusted him, she did so. Suprisingly, she then found out that her stomach wasn't infected or anything - she was expecting kits in four weeks. This was something Featherdapple hadn't expected, since she never had a mate, except for having a bit of a crush on a warrior named Squirrelbubble. Two weeks later, Breezepaw was made a warrior, Breezecloud. Featherdapple came just to watch his ceremony. She a week later insisted that he'd be like a father to her kits. He didn't want to dissapoint his sister, so Breezecloud agreed, even though hesitantly. At the day her kits were supposed to come, she couldn't help but feel excitement. Breezecloud helped her through the pain of the kitting, giving her a stick to chew on. Featherdapple named her kits Breezekit (after her brother), Tinykit and Beekit.
~~~
Six moons later, her kits were apprenticed. Featherdapple was very excited about this. She got to mentor Beepaw herself. Breezecloud got to mentor Tinypaw. She had switched back to a warrior after the six moons her kits were in the nursery.

Important Life Events:
  • Was taken under Frostfeather's wing
  • Grew closer to her brother
  • Became an apprentice
  • Switched her mentor
  • Became a warrior
  • Got kits
  • Recieved Beepaw as an apprentice

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 8th, 2021, 09:13 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Which pack?: Advanced
Any predetermined details?: ShadowClan, Kit
Other?: nope
@Starry

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 15th, 2021 at 09:22 AM.
Old September 8th, 2021, 09:52 AM
bye wco

Quote:

[ @Hawkice ]

Here you go!

BASICS

Romantic Preferences:
[Likes]
» Gray fur
» Blue eyes
» A soft personality
[Dislikes]
« Yellow eyes
« Ambition
« Hatred

RESIDENCE

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+ Kind ♦ Helpful ♦ Loyal

~ Swimming
~ Water

Dislikes:
~ Bullies
~ Land Hunting
~ Fighting

APPEARANCE
IRL REFERENCE

CONNECTIONS

HISTORY
Kit: Featherkit was born to Bluestream and Frostfeather of RiverClan. Since the start, Bluestream didn't pay much attention to her, instead focusing on Breezekit. She didn't like this, but Frostfeather decided to take it into her paws. She started talking to Featherkit, after a while, playing with her. Breezekit started drifting away from Bluestream, too, instead settling with Frostfeather and Featherkit. This made Bluestream be jealous, but he never mentioned it. After her mother had taken her in and under her wing, Featherkit started playing with Breezekit and they became close siblings. She had a pleasant kithood after that one event.
Apprentice: When Featherkit/paw became an apprentice, she was apprenticed to Yarrowclaw. He never seemed to be paying much attention to her, instead being grumpy and rushing her, mostly screaming at her. Featherpaw didn't like this. She felt misused and as if she was doing something wrong. She passed some training sessions with Yarrowclaw - swimming, fishing, and land hunting - but in the end she just couldn't stand it anymore. She went to visit her brother, Breezepaw. He told Featherpaw to report it to the leader, but she was scared of doing it. Instead, she pleaded for her brother to do it. Because he didn't like her whining and begging, he gave in in the end. He came back a few minutes or so after, telling her she'd get a new mentor soon. Featherpaw was very pleased with this result, and she and Breezepaw grew even closer. Soon she got her second mentor, Leafheart. She noticed immediatly how Leafheart was much nicer - he didn't force her to do things and worked patiently with her. He never screamed at her and never made her feel uncomfortable. Featherpaw and Leafheart grew closer rapidly. He turned into something like a father for her. She finished her training under his patient words, and was soon able to become a warrior.
Warrior: At her warrior ceremony, Featherpaw/dapple's parents started being proud of her. She did think it was late, but at least her father was making up for that horrible kithood memory. Even though Featherdapple didn't grow too close with Bluestream due to not being able to trust him, she considerably lightened up to him, even though she couldn't forget her kithood. Suddenly, a "sickness" came over her. This was about one moon after her ceremony. Her stomach started swelling from the outside and it hurt. She wasn't sure what to do, but Breezepaw reckoned she should go to the medicine den. Because Featherdapple trusted him, she did so. Suprisingly, she then found out that her stomach wasn't infected or anything - she was expecting kits in four weeks. This was something Featherdapple hadn't expected, since she never had a mate, except for having a bit of a crush on a warrior named Squirrelbubble. Two weeks later, Breezepaw was made a warrior, Breezecloud. Featherdapple came just to watch his ceremony. She a week later insisted that he'd be like a father to her kits. He didn't want to dissapoint his sister, so Breezecloud agreed, even though hesitantly. At the day her kits were supposed to come, she couldn't help but feel excitement. Breezecloud helped her through the pain of the kitting, giving her a stick to chew on. Featherdapple named her kits Breezekit (after her brother), Tinykit and Beekit.
~~~
Six moons later, her kits were apprenticed. Featherdapple was very excited about this. She got to mentor Beepaw herself. Breezecloud got to mentor Tinypaw. She had switched back to a warrior after the six moons her kits were in the nursery.

Important Life Events:
  • Was taken under Frostfeather's wing
  • Grew closer to her brother
  • Became an apprentice
  • Switched her mentor
  • Became a warrior
  • Got kits
  • Recieved Beepaw as an apprentice

tysm! You should really up your price! Sending you 1000KK because she's so awesome! <33
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkice View Post

tysm! You should really up your price! Sending you 1000KK because she's so awesome! <33
Thank you so much!

I'm probably not gonna up it because I have enough KK, this is mostly just because I love making characters~

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 8th, 2021, 02:14 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Thank you so much!

I'm probably not gonna up it because I have enough KK, this is mostly just because I love making characters~
well they're worth at least 1000kk in my mind. If I order more I will pay that much as I have way too much KK, and already have a power card and anything I could want
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 11th, 2021, 06:02 AM

[ @Singing Jay ]

Your character should be done today or tommorow!

Mistyshard Kit Finder