Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The secret domain of...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:35 PM
the grove of goldenrod and...
by stag
Last post by Rose
Today 09:33 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:25 PM
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:24 PM

Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:23 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Walker's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Olive waited a few moments for a answer before the strange tom from last night came around with dripping moss. She suddenly realized how parched her throat felt and she licked her maw. Olive wasn’t too flustered by his scolding and let him herd her back to the nest before she spoke. “Thanks! I’m Olive.” She said cheerfully, trying her best to ignore the pain. Olive looked at the dripping moss hopefully. “Can I have some of that?” She asked hopefully. “You would not believe how parched my throat feels! Was your throat this parched last night? I thought-“ Olive rambled on, glad to have a cat she could finally talk to. Was he grumpy? Yes. Was she okay with that if it meant she could stay and have some cat to talk to? Absolutely.
Walker set the moss down next to her without another word. He had no interest in being friends with this cat. He moved to his herb stores and picked up some comfrey root. He was in no way knowledgable about herbs, but being alone for his whole life he was forced to learn some things. He set the roots down next to Olive. "Chew those and then rub them on the places that hurt." He instructed. "The sooner you're better the sooner you can get going." Walker then moved as far as he could get in the den, which honestly wasn't that far. And started to give himself a good cleaning. He'd been working all night to help this cat.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; April 3rd, 2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Walker set the moss down next to her without another word. He had no interest in being friends with this cat. He moved to his herb stores and picked up some comfrey root. He was in no way knowledgable about herbs, but being alone for his whole life he was forced to learn some things. He set the roots down next to Olive. "Chew those and then rub them on the places that hurt." He instructed. "The sooner you're better the sooner you can get going." Walker then moved as far as he could get in the den, which honestly wasn't that far. And started to give himself a good cleaning. He'd been working all night to help this cat.
"Thanks!"
She chirped cheerfully, not at all fazed by his unfriendly attitude. Olive was sure she could get him to like her. "What's your name?" She asked as she chewed the root, her mouth full of it as she looked at him, clearly happy with her ears perked. She spat it out, ignoring the foul taste it left in her mouth and began to rub it on her legs. She couldn't reach the top of her shoulder blades after she was done with her legs and looked at the cat hopefully. "Hey, can you get my shoulders? Their really sore and they hurt a little. Do you're shoulder's hurt? You must be strong if you carried me all the way here." Olive tilted her head to the side at the thought before shrugging, which made her grimace in pain, and looking back at the tom optimistically. She looked back outside at the sunlight with a content sigh. Finally. She thought. I'm not entirely alone anymore. Or at least, not for right now.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:46 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

"Thanks!"
She chirped cheerfully, not at all fazed by his unfriendly attitude. Olive was sure she could get him to like her. "What's your name?" She asked as she chewed the root, her mouth full of it as she looked at him, clearly happy with her ears perked. She spat it out, ignoring the foul taste it left in her mouth and began to rub it on her legs. She couldn't reach the top of her shoulder blades after she was done with her legs and looked at the cat hopefully. "Hey, can you get my shoulders? Their really sore and they hurt a little. Do you're shoulder's hurt? You must be strong if you carried me all the way here." Olive tilted her head to the side at the thought before shrugging, which made her grimace in pain, and looking back at the tom optimistically. She looked back outside at the sunlight with a content sigh. Finally. She thought. I'm not entirely alone anymore. Or at least, not for right now.
Walker narrowed his eyes as Olive asked for his name. She was barely a kit, there was no way this cat would want that information for anything malicious. "Walker..." He mewed slowly. The dark tom watched as she tried to reach for her shoulders then asked for help. He rolled his eyes, and padded over to her. Taking a new root in his mouth and chewing it appropriately. Then he spat it out into his paws and started kneading it into the cuts that she had gotten herself. "My shoulders are fine." He answered curtly. "You should mind your own business." He advised. He felt sort of bad after the comment. He knew the she-cat was just trying to be friendly.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Walker narrowed his eyes as Olive asked for his name. She was barely a kit, there was no way this cat would want that information for anything malicious. "Walker..." He mewed slowly. The dark tom watched as she tried to reach for her shoulders then asked for help. He rolled his eyes, and padded over to her. Taking a new root in his mouth and chewing it appropriately. Then he spat it out into his paws and started kneading it into the cuts that she had gotten herself. "My shoulders are fine." He answered curtly. "You should mind your own business." He advised. He felt sort of bad after the comment. He knew the she-cat was just trying to be friendly.
“Thanks Walker.” She let out a content little sigh as the pain started to go away in her shoulders. Olive didn’t know why he was being so rude, but she would stay with him anyways she decided. She was not about to throw away her one chance to talk and a grumpy audience was better than no audience. “I’m sorry I lost the hawk for you. I was hurting and tired. Your really good at fighting! You came out of nowhere and then pow! You attacked the hawk and the hawk didn’t know what hit it.” Olive looked pleased with her storytelling skins and she puffed her chest. Then her stomach rumbled and she looked at her skinny frame self-consciously before ignoring it and looking back up at Walker. “Do you have food?” She asked quietly. Ever since her Twolegs had kicked her out, she hadn’t had a decent meal. That’s why she was so thin.

No star is lost at all

Old April 5th, 2020, 12:10 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

“Thanks Walker.” She let out a content little sigh as the pain started to go away in her shoulders. Olive didn’t know why he was being so rude, but she would stay with him anyways she decided. She was not about to throw away her one chance to talk and a grumpy audience was better than no audience. “I’m sorry I lost the hawk for you. I was hurting and tired. Your really good at fighting! You came out of nowhere and then pow! You attacked the hawk and the hawk didn’t know what hit it.” Olive looked pleased with her storytelling skins and she puffed her chest. Then her stomach rumbled and she looked at her skinny frame self-consciously before ignoring it and looking back up at Walker. “Do you have food?” She asked quietly. Ever since her Twolegs had kicked her out, she hadn’t had a decent meal. That’s why she was so thin.
Walker was taken aback by all of the comments and questions. He stumbled around as Olive fired words. Then as she got quiet and asked, "Do you have any food?" Walker felt an array of emotions. First anger, as the she-cat had spoiled his hunt. Then pity as he stared at the she-cats small frame. Then desperation for himself to get food. And finally a deep sadness settled on his face. He was one cat. And he couldn't even feed himself? How on earth was he supposed to feed an injured cat. "No." He mewed gruffly. "But the snow has only just melted. I have a feeling that hawk was scaring away all the prey. Hopefully it flew off and died, and they prey will return." He wasn't sure he believed his tale. But he had hope.

Old April 5th, 2020, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Bored

can I join
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Walker was taken aback by all of the comments and questions. He stumbled around as Olive fired words. Then as she got quiet and asked, "Do you have any food?" Walker felt an array of emotions. First anger, as the she-cat had spoiled his hunt. Then pity as he stared at the she-cats small frame. Then desperation for himself to get food. And finally a deep sadness settled on his face. He was one cat. And he couldn't even feed himself? How on earth was he supposed to feed an injured cat. "No." He mewed gruffly. "But the snow has only just melted. I have a feeling that hawk was scaring away all the prey. Hopefully it flew off and died, and they prey will return." He wasn't sure he believed his tale. But he had hope.
“Oh.” She spoke quietly once more, ignoring her stomach as it clawed her insides. “Do you at least have water?” She asked, more confident. She looked at the floor and her tail dragged along the ground behind her back and forth slowly because it gave her something to focus on. Meh, it’s just like after my Twolegs. She decided with a shrug. I just want some water now. She thought, looking hopefully at Walker. ”If not it’s okay.” She said, completely forgetting about the moss he had brought in when they first met that morning. She yawned and stretched a little until it hurt to much to do so and went back to being relaxed and laying on the ground.

No star is lost at all

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:31 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

“Oh.” She spoke quietly once more, ignoring her stomach as it clawed her insides. “Do you at least have water?” She asked, more confident. She looked at the floor and her tail dragged along the ground behind her back and forth slowly because it gave her something to focus on. Meh, it’s just like after my Twolegs. She decided with a shrug. I just want some water now. She thought, looking hopefully at Walker. ”If not it’s okay.” She said, completely forgetting about the moss he had brought in when they first met that morning. She yawned and stretched a little until it hurt to much to do so and went back to being relaxed and laying on the ground.
"Well if that moss I brought in is already dried out, there's a stream just around the corner a couple of fox-lengths away." He stared at the young she-cat, curiosity starting to claw at his belly. She looked small, even for someone who was barely out of kit hood. "Can you hunt?" He mewed expectantly. Slowly, as Olive wore him down he became more and more open to conversation. And as much as he hated the feeling, he felt bad for the little cat.

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:34 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Hi
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:36 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Ivykit stepped out of the bushes. "If anybody is here get off our territory!" she hissed