Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Official Moon-to-Rank...
by hal
Last post by hal
Today 03:38 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 03:37 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:32 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by lark.
Today 03:25 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by hal
Today 03:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2018, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Clearing

Ghostpaw was sitting at the edge of the makeshift camp,haunched over and staring at the ground.His eyes where full of many emotions,but grief and anger seemed to be the most dominant.His white and ginger pelt was covered in dust and blood,but he didn't care.
The apprentice would have been crying,but he was out of tears.This was Shadowclan and windclan's fault.They had killed his brother.But why didn't his father help?It was his son that had died!?He remembered that sunstream was a warrior and had to defend himself.Where had Pikepaw been though? He hadn't seen he at all during the fight!She could have helped him save Grovepaw!
Ghostpaw dig his claws deeper into the ground,wishing he could dig them into something other than dirt.He was completely lost in thought,surrounded in his own anger and grief.

@*Lazy Carrot*

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; September 25th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old September 25th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw was sitting at the edge of the makeshift camp,haunched over and staring at the ground.His eyes where full of many emotions,but grief and anger seemed to be the most dominant.His white and ginger pelt was covered in dust and blood,but he didn't care.
The apprentice would have been crying,but he was out of tears.This was Shadowclan and windclan's fault.They had killed his brother.But why didn't his father help?It was his son that had died!?He remembered that sunstream was a warrior and had to defend himself.Where had Pikepaw been though? He hadn't seen he at all during the fight!She could have helped him save Grovepaw!
Ghostpaw dig his claws deeper into the ground,wishing he could dig them into something other than dirt.He was completely lost in thought,surrounded in his own anger and grief.

@*Lazy Carrot*
Pikepaw padded up behind her brother. She had no idea what had happened during that battle due to the fact she was hiding behind a tree the whole time pretending to be asleep or dead. She sat down beside Ghostpaw. "Hey Ghostpaw..Whats wrong?"She asked seeing grief in his eyes. "D-Did something happen?"Pikepaw would ask with worry. As she mewed she looked at his fur. All dusty and bloody. She knew there was a battle,but Did Ghostpaw fight?! Were's Grovepaw at?!. Her anxiety kicked in and her fur fluffed up. Pikepaw's mind filled up with worry. Were is Grovepaw!?She wondered. She'd shuffle her paws on the ground trying to get rid of her anxiety at the moment.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old September 25th, 2018, 06:54 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Unhappy Re: RiverClan Temporary Warriors' Den

PachPelt Layed In Her Nest Trying to make Sense of what Hapened, Thay wher Driven out of ther home!, She Was Always an Happy Cat and Ready But Now She Is Floodid With Emotions She Can Hardly Be Described as haveing, She Never Expected That In her Life Thayed Be Drivin away, She Never thoght The Other Clans Could Be So... She Didint Have A Word, She Just Lyed Thare And Hoped Her Sister Was Fareing Well, PachPelt Thoght to herself As She Roled Over Onto her other Side, Her Sis Aways Thoght the Way shed alwase Do that Was Weard when thay wher Kits, Even now, PachPelt Debateid Wether or Not To Leave the Den Or Stay in, Which She never Stayed In long.

(Open)

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old September 25th, 2018, 06:55 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Swanlake looked at Riversong. Her eyes looked worried as she look around her new camp.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old September 25th, 2018, 06:58 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Warriors' Den

Reversing just went into the Warrior's den. She shaked her pelt and sat down in her nest, surprised about what the other clans did to Riverclan.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old September 25th, 2018, 07:10 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: RiverClan Temporary Clearing

FuzzyHeart Sat down in the Clearing, Her and Her Sister PachPelt Had Stayed Out of the Fight Trying to help Gide Cats Unfit To Fight Away From Danger, And PachPelt Had Not Left the Warrior's Den Yet, FuzzyHeart was Worryed For her Sis, and Was Overwelmed By Everything That Happened, but She Hides It well, she Looks all around trying to not to show Anything, Her Green Eyes tho So Revealing

(Open)

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old September 25th, 2018, 09:08 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

the grey tabby apprentice sat curled near the apprentice's den, her eyes closed despite not being asleep. her tail flicked up and down, lightly tapping where it lay over her nose. sleetpaw's claws repeatedly slid into the ground before retracting again. ears flattening, she sighed and lifted her head, unable to take a nap. of course, being in a new area would not have helped, leaving the young, recently-made apprentice feeling lost and hopeless even through her tough exterior.
given her young age and inexperience, sleetpaw wasn't able to fight in the battle, and instead was forced to hide away like a coward. this brought a spark of both rage and guilt, given the deaths that could have been avoided if she were able to help. but, in the back of her mind, the tabby knew that if she had attempted to fight, she too would have been murdered. sleetpaw only wished that she could have at least done something, being useful to the clan while a battle was fought in the camp. but no. she had been tossed aside to hide, pressing herself to the ground while felines screeched around her.
despite being such a young cat, she knew faintly of the tensions that had been rising in the clan. her mother had tried to keep them from her, but that had not worked as words spread around quickly- especially through the nursery, where queens gossiped regularly. sleetpaw had never liked the stories she heard of fallenstar, and when she had seen him for the first time during her apprentice ceremony, the molly didn't feel the respect she should have felt for a leader. she didn't know why, exactly, still holding the childish naivety of a kitten. he simply gave her a bad feeling.
feeling a gnat on her ear, sleetpaw shook her head and stood. her fur was covered in dust, though she did not groom it away as she usually would. her tail whipped around, sending up particles from the ground as she examined the makeshift camp. it wasn't very... home-feeling, like the riverclan cats were out of place living here. they didn't belong here; they belonged in their old camp. she didn't even know where this new place was, besides that it was near skyclan. but this area held some signifigance, sleetpaw presumed, given how it looked like an abandoned camp. had another clan been here before? were they driven away and dispersed? she made a mental note to speak to the elder cats about that.
lost in thought, sleetpaw felt a growing need to do something to contribute to the mess that they were in. and even if it wasn't now, she was going to make sure to rise up as a helpful warrior. not a useless coward who runs from battle. she wasn't going to sit back and allow others to shove her aside again. sleetpaw was going to be as powerful as she could, and as great of a warrior as she could.
she promised.

[[ open ]]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; September 25th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old September 25th, 2018, 09:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Territory

@Teza

Speckledkit had hard the battle in camp and had hid in the nursery listening to the clans fighting. When she heard Fallenstar's orders to retreat, moments later a Riverclan warrior scooped them up, she finally had been placed on the ground This territory is creepy. she pushed the fact away slightly scared whispered,"Is Riverclan still a clan?" She felt fear of never becoming a warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 26th, 2018, 12:13 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Teza

Speckledkit had hard the battle in camp and had hid in the nursery listening to the clans fighting. When she heard Fallenstar's orders to retreat, moments later a Riverclan warrior scooped them up, she finally had been placed on the ground This territory is creepy. she pushed the fact away slightly scared whispered,"Is Riverclan still a clan?" She felt fear of never becoming a warrior.
The question shot Sunstream and nearly brought him to tears. He had scrapes and bruises from the battle, but nothing that would require taking up Heatherfur's time. The tom panted a bit, then quickly made himself not look pathetic for the kit's sake. His tail twitched slightly, wondering what to say. *Were* they still a clan? Surely they were since Fallenstar and Rowanflower were still in charge and still barking orders. He then let out a small sigh and crouched down to the kit's level.

"Riverclan will not fall that easily, little one. We may have been pushed out of our home, but we will come back strong as ever and take back what's ours." The golden-and-white tom had shocked himself with how much confidence was in his voice. That said, he didn't want to worry the kit any more than she already surely was. "Where are your mother and littermates, Speckledkit?"
Old September 26th, 2018, 09:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

The question shot Sunstream and nearly brought him to tears. He had scrapes and bruises from the battle, but nothing that would require taking up Heatherfur's time. The tom panted a bit, then quickly made himself not look pathetic for the kit's sake. His tail twitched slightly, wondering what to say. *Were* they still a clan? Surely they were since Fallenstar and Rowanflower were still in charge and still barking orders. He then let out a small sigh and crouched down to the kit's level.

"Riverclan will not fall that easily, little one. We may have been pushed out of our home, but we will come back strong as ever and take back what's ours." The golden-and-white tom had shocked himself with how much confidence was in his voice. That said, he didn't want to worry the kit any more than she already surely was. "Where are your mother and littermates, Speckledkit?"
(slightly short, trying to do it on mobile in class)

Speckledkit felt a bit of relief knowing Riverclan was still a clan she listened to his reassurance and question and whispered,"I don't know. My mom joined the clan fighting, she told Spottedkit and I to hide in the back of the nursery, I did while Spottedkit peeped out of the den watching the battle. I saw a warrior pick her up before you picked me up." She replied embarrassed that she could keep track of them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread