October Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:10 AM

Old October 7th, 2024, 09:05 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Seagrass Fields

(TreeClimber)-(12 moons)-(Agender)-(Warrior)
TreeClimber approached the body of water, they dipped their paw in as they lowered their head. They still couldn't believe that one of their clanmates had passed, they didn't know how'd they tell Mistykit. The little gray kit just loved everyone, and they would probably start asking them questions once they got back to camp.
Old October 7th, 2024, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

The group was creeping toward a new place, another new place... A new path. A new leader. The same feeling seemed to wash over the group, that's how it felt at least. This was like nothing he'd seen before. Waving grass beckoned them in, the abyss of fog enveloping them as they entered. It was particularly hard to see over the tall grass, yet, it was a comfort in some way... It was almost like the water: all-encompassing.

Seagrass Fields... The name was beautiful. It's the kind of place he'd love to visit to relax, maybe in a different world when RiverClan weren't so full of grief, the place could feel very different? No. That was wishful thinking. The ways of the clans were soon becoming apparent to them. It seemed no clan would ever be without mourning. And despite all that hardship, that grieving and pain, their lost clanmates would be guided to StarClan. Where they could finally rest. He sighed. The mere reminder of the clan up in the stars was enough to pull some pain from his shoulders. All those cats he never knew, cats who lost their lives defending the clan - defending him, simply a helpless kit back then - would be up there. At peace, he hoped.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 01:08 PM.
Old October 7th, 2024, 03:42 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

RiverClan Re: Seagrass Fields

Lavenderleopard
RiverClan Warrior

a pretty, thick-furred gray-black wildrose bengal she-cat with pale blue eyes and a lavender vine wrapped around one front leg.

Lavenderleopard had been out exploring Seagrass Fields for the first time whenever she spotted Rowanmane. The Lionheart was...crying? That...didn´t make any sense.

Rolling her shoulders, the warrior approached her Clanmate and sat down beside him. ´´Rowanmane, is everything all right?´´ Lavenderleopard´s voice was soft and sympathetic. She was clearly ready to show compassion to the tom.

[ @Rowan ]

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!

Last edited by anika; October 7th, 2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old October 7th, 2024, 04:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, I forget stuff fast :3
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | Posts: 113
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None

@taillow (for brief Storm thingy) (OPEN)

As he stepped onto the land of the new grave site it felt shockingly…calming. Grief and sadness would of course linger at the location but…a state of tranquillity would cover it as well. He tried to catch StormStars eye, just for a moment as he gave a reassuring nod her way. This was correct, and she was doing great.

He took a moment to reflect in himself, padding up to pond and sitting in front of it. His blue gaze peered down at the calm waters. He looked…different. Not…physically. Something about just…him. Sure—his jaw was now in a forced, permanent underbite, his ear torn in half…but that wasn’t it. His gaze looked tired and weary. He changed…he did a hell of a lot of changing. He used to be so confident…so sure. Now he didn’t even know who he could place his trust in. He got more hot-headed. At the same time he did his clan well, he was worthy of the title of a Lionheart. He worked his ass off. He was braver perhaps…when he first joined he wouldn’t throw himself at a dog for his clan. He wouldn’t do much for them. Now he’d rather die time and time again than see them suffer. He shed his old life, or at least believed he did. He did die in a way, but he was reborn as someone new. His old self was no longer him. He grieved for the clanmates he didn’t know well, he was sure they were great warriors. He grieved for himself, his old self…but also celebrated. He was trying to push aside worries about Lavender…but then RaccoonSun came in. But now…there was another cat he believed he may love. He wasn’t sure, it wasn’t the same love he had with Lavender. It was something more special. Something truly worth protecting.

He dipped his paw in the water, the coolness causing him to take a shaky breath. This was a new stage in the clan, a new life for them all, and RowanMane believed he may enjoy it. A slight tear pricked his gaze, threatening to show. It was okay to grieve right now though…he let it go, remaining silent as a few drops hit the water. He didn’t have much to say or think anymore. He accepted this new life, this new way of things. The calming waters laid his doubts aside, though he didn’t dare turn his gaze to any cat to let them see him.

He lifted his paw from the water and pressed it on the ground in front of him. This was what he was destined for, this Clan Life. This would be his everything. Still, despite the tears still flowing, he smiled down at his reflection.

Songfeather

She/her l 20 Moons l Warrior

Songfeather walked alongside her clanmates to the new place Stormstar was about to show them. She sat down and listened carefully to what the leader had to say and felt a little clump in her throat. They had lost so many cats... She didn't know everyone they'd lost, but her heart still ached for the ones who had lost their lifes.
The sandcolored cat looked quietly around. Seagrass fields, a fitting name. Her gaze caught on the lingering fog around the place, and gave her a little chill. Fog always made her little nervous. Why? She didn't know. But at the same time this place felt so utterly calming to her. It really was a great place for the fallen ones.

Songfeather walked over to the pond and looked down while dipping her paw in the cool water. She took a deep breath and looked at her reflection. First a bit of pride rushed through her, followed by the bittersweet taste of grief. She had come this far, but others hadn't. It was really unfair. The blue and green eyed warrior let out a little sigh, then looked up at the stars. Was it really StarClan's intention that RiverClan had to suffer like they had done? Hopefully it was just part of making RiverClan stronger. Songfeather dropped her paw on the soil around the pond and backed then up a few steps. Her gaze caught on Rowanmane and Lavenderleopard, but she didn't want to interrupt the two. The conversation seemed a bit intimiate. She did as Stormstar instead, and turned towards Crowglows grave, bowing her head. She didn't know the cat but still wanted to show respect.

- Open -
Old October 7th, 2024, 05:31 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | Posts: 115
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Interaction For: @anika (eek- ignore my pm!)

His blue gaze flicked from the water to his clanmate, as he nodded, a soft smile on his face. Grieving but…okay. “Yeah—yeah I think I’ better then I’ve been before…some’imes ya jus’ need t’ let go of some stuff…” the Lionheart concluded. The warriors kindness and obvious support was reassuring for him.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old October 7th, 2024, 11:11 PM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

The previous horrid thoughts of what happened at Small Pines was rebranded with a fresh breeze. Their leader had led them to a vast field with an endless sea of flowing tall grass. It felt like a warm embrace in the middle of a cool night, though seeming much suited for WindClanners save for the shallow pond that mirror the dark sky. It was eerily silent, calm, and it had hardly any ripples that brushed against the glass-like surface.

She'd watched her leader send off their dead clanmate with a fews words. Quietly, Floodsight murmured some similar words before stepping away to give others their turn, "May the river lead you to your new home and the stars welcome you with open paws."

She bowed her head and prayed that Mudsmoke and Jayfrost may be guided by the stars as well, wherever their remains may be.

[ semi-open ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old October 8th, 2024, 07:19 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Lavenderleopard
RiverClan Warrior

Flock Together Tier 1

''I..'' Lavenderleopard paused, thinking about how she wanted to word this sentence. ''I...know how that feels.''

She touched her tail tip to Rowanmane's shoulder in a comforting gesture. ''I know that my compassion doesn't seem like much, but...I'm here if you need me, alright?''

[ @Rowan ]

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Old October 8th, 2024, 12:53 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 41 Moons | Posts: 118
Interaction For: @anika

He nodded gratefully, her gesture not going unnoticed. “Thank ya’ LavnderLeopard.” he said kindly. Goodness was her name a tongue-twister for the tom whose jaw was injured. “How’ve ya been?” he questioned, not wanting the whole conversation to be centered on him.

He dipped his paw back into the lake as it was rather refreshing for him. It wasn’t frigid cold, but not warm either. It was calm and clear, what he hoped his mind would be again one day.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old October 8th, 2024, 01:30 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\11 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Dead? No. No they couldn't be. The news jumped onto her worse than a tic and Marigoldpaw pinned her ears back. She didn't even get to say goodbye... The thin apprentice looked down at her shaking paws. Her vision blurred with tears and she blinked them out of her hazle eyes. She was stumped and oh so devastated. She never really knew Mudsmoke, but she knew Jayfrost. He was a friend, one she wanted to talk to more often. She figured she'd have more time to bother the warrior once they settled into camp... Argh! What was wrong with her? She hadn't even noticed his sudden lack of activity in the clan. Come to think of it, she'd only last heard of him going on a patrol to go fight some otters.

Her eyebrows knitted in shame. She could've said goodbye before he left for the patrol, but she was too... She wasn't sure what she was, but it needed to stop. Too many cats had been lost. One being a kit, somecat she didn't even know, and she mourned for them. Life was a very special thing, so was any kind of relationship. Marigoldpaw felt so selfish letting so many of them go to waste.

Hazle eyes darted around in search of her mentor, but she found Aspenpaw instead. She tried to think of the last time she'd spoken to him and as she thought she could feel her muscles stiffen. She allowed some tears to roll and splash at her paws before she approached him with a quickening pace. "Hey, Aspenpaw." She mustered a wobbly smile before she glanced at the group. It seemed a good amount of cats were going. She would go to. Maybe then she'd feel less horrible. But, that might take awhile.

"How've you been? Uh. Hm... Good, I'm hoping?" She tried to force something cheerful into her mews, but it would've just rang hollow. Thus, she kept her voice dry.

Tags:
@taillow // Stormstar
━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:51/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Oh hi Mari!" Aspenpaw replied almost immediately, his usual cheerfulness was ever present in his voice despite the gloomy mood that hung over the group like a long shadow. Aspenpaw turned to face his approaching friend, it was hard to suppress the smile that had worked its way onto his face. "Yeah I'm good." he answered. Mari was clearly upset, he could see it in her expression and hear the hollowness in her voice. He wanted to comfort her but didn't exactly know how to? He had never been that comforting in his opinion and not even when it mattered like now.

Words, he should say something. Anything instead of just standing around awkwardly but he- what was there to say!? "sorry for you loss?" or "He was a good warrior??". Everything he could thing of saying just sounded wrong! Jayfrost was Mari's friend and he knew this, his death must be very very upsetting for her. She did seem to get upset easily, so how bad was she feeling now and what was Aspenpaw supposed to do!? He really wished this were any other situation so he could just talk about training or catch up with her without the worry of coming off as uncaring. This probably wasn't the time for chit chat and that was the only thing aspen knew how to do! He let out a sigh of relief, along with the breathed he hadn't known he'd been holding, when Stormstar began leading the group out of camp. He gently bumped marigoldpaw trying display some sort of comfort but he was unsure if it came across as that. It certainly didn't to him, it felt forced which was not what he wanted. Silently cursing his nature he followed the group out of camp.

Lucky for him, he didn't have to focus on talking while the walked. It almost felt like a silent vigil already and they hadn't even gotten to the sleepy thicket yet- or wherever the new burial place would be. He still wanted to uplift his friends mood in someway, if that was even possible. He couldn't comfort someone with words, so maybe a gift? Yeah gifts made him happy so maybe they'd work for marigoldpaw too! Amber eyes scanned over every wildflower, shrub and stick. Looking for anything that would be a suitable gift and much to his luck, or maybe not, he spotted a butterfly. He hated bugs. He almost completely ignored but was oh so graciously reminded that there were butterflies in marigolds mind space. Which meant she liked them? Ugh why of all things. Falling away from the group, he begrudgingly made his way towards the brightly coloured and disgusting tiny pest. It was dead and yet he was still repulsed by it. A dead butterfly was a great gift for Mari! (Nope /w\) Picking up the insect, he carried it back towards the group, picking up his pace to catch up with them.

He had caught up with the group in time to see Stormstar do some ceremony of sorts, dipping her paw into the pond that stood nearby and then placing it on a pile of mud. Which was probably some cats grave. He watched as one by one, the group copied what stormstar had done before taking a few steps back away from the grave and allowing someone else to go. Deciding that it was his turn. He along, with the dead butterfly that he was carrying, trudged towards the pond. Dipping, completely submerging, his paw into the pond; Aspenpaw turned towards the grave and pressed his paw towards it too and thinking his own few words for those they were here to mourn: "I may not have known you personally, but you were good clanmates and served riverclan well. So I honour you, may you find rest in starclan." Stepping away, he returned back to marigoldpaws side and dropped his gift at her paws. "A gift!" he declared trying to sound not as cheerful as he felt becuase hello!? He is at a burial not a celebration.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Lavenderleopard
RiverClan Warrior

Flock Together Tier 1

´´Well,´´ Lavenderleopard began, pale blue hues blinking at the Lionheart. The Bengal wrapped her thick, fluffy tail around her paws neatly. ´´Crowpaw´s training has been going well, and I haven´t really been having problems with her. How´s your training going with Rainingpaw and Kitepaw?´´

[ @Rowan ]