Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 04:24 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 04:19 AM
Through The Ash Into The...
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:18 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by alec
Today 04:13 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Good Day for a Swell Battle!

[ @S-oft; ]

Cottonpaw looked around for his mentor. "Koistream!", he called slowly. The white tom wondered if he would show up even after he hadn't seen him in a while. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him. Cottonpaw glanced around at the gathering cats.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 11th, 2020, 07:34 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Softpaw's ears perked and she trotted over to the golden tabby, she had not intention on calling for her pathetic mentor whom was most likely just going to be in the way.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:36 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Duckpaw perked her ears at the sound of Lionstar's call. She called out for her mentor immediately. "Salmonsong! Salmonsong? Where are you?"

@Zesty Mango

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:44 PM
eternally tired

Apprentices... i'm an apprentice!! Sparrowpaw thought excitedly. This time, he'd actually make sure to stay, unlike the battle training he tried to go to. He padded over Lionstar. "Greenfur!" He called. "Greenfur can you come over here?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 11th, 2020, 07:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Eveningpaw glanced around shrugging,” Grizzlybug, apparently I should call you.” she meowed heading after Lionstar.
@Beau

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Zesty Mango

Grizzlybug flocked am ear at Lionstar’s call, paying attention despite not being an apprentice. It turned out to be the right move since the leader had suggested that the apprentices bring their mentors along. Grizz was already trotting over to Eveningpaw when she called and he pulled up beside her with a grin and a bump to her shoulder, “ooooh, someone might be becoming a warrior today! I was gonna talk to Lionstar later today about your ceremony anyway, but he ruined the surprise. Oh well!”
-
Creekrunner heard Lionstar’s announcement and perked his ears, waiting for Weaselpaw’s call... which never came. He twitched his tail and shrugged, deciding to join the group anyway. He had nothing to do at the moment and he did have an apprentice taking part in the festivities. Who knew, she might end up needing him. If not, he was sure Lionstar could use a volunteer to be placed somewhere. So, Creekrunner pulled himself to his paws and trotted out of camp, trailing at the back of the pack of apprentices.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:12 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Owlflight bounded over. "Let's go! Let's go!"
@Greenleap
being this young is art

Old May 11th, 2020, 08:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flowerpaw flicked her ears as Lionstar's loud voice echoed across the clearing. Doesn't he ever shut up? The calico listened anyways, knowing that last time not listening had gotten her into quite the... difficult situation. But upon hearing it was for training, she was both more annoyed and slightly intrigued. Intrigued, well, because she's been looking to do extra training, being quite close to finishing up her own. Annoyed though, because Lionstar had called for all the apprentices. That included the stupid little baby apprentices who were bound to be annoying and make a mess of everything. Gross. As cats began heading there, Flowerpaw turned to look around for Spiralheart, wondering if her stalwart mentor would even be interested in joining in this fiasco that was sure to end up as a disaster.
@Skye
--

"Ooooo Ooo OOOOO RIVERRIPPLE! WE GOTTA GO!" Ripplepaw yowled, before speeding off after the rest of the apprentices, pausing momentarily to glance around. Tinypaw? Where was Tinypaw? Ripplepaw was worried, she hadn't seen her brother in a while... Hopefully he'd show up at the training. Yeah. He would. Ripplepaw was sure of it.
@riverripple

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:23 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Shimm

Berrypaw bounced a little as Lionstar's voice rang across the clearing. She poked her head out of the apprentices den and quickly scampered outside to join the gathering group of apprentices and mentors. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Lionstar was calling for everyone again? The molly had noticed that something good always happened whenever Lionstar gathered up a big group of cats. First, it had been the game that made her into an apprentice. Then, it had been Bubblingbee's exciting execution. What could it be this time? She hoped it was just as important and grand as the last few times. There was no way she was about to miss this, and Lionstar had asked for them to call their mentors, so Berrypaw wasn't about to disappoint. She called out for her mentor to come join her. "SHIMMERINGPOOL!!!" she screamed, as loud as her lungs could muster. Right now, she didn't even care that she sounded extremely bossy, this was all too exciting. The young molly kneaded the ground impatiently as she waited for her mentor to arrive.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 11th, 2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

By now Gingerpaw had lost count of how many times he's been disturbed or stolen of proper rest, were it by either some kit, apprentice, crazy warrior or even the leader. He'd seriously have to start considering if they weren't plotting against his 'well deserved' rest. In first instance, the young tom just turned around with an inwardly scoff but-- something was telling him that he might get into some sort of trouble if he didn't follow- especially since he had already missed out on the swimming lessons due to pure laziness and indecisiveness. He sigh and turned on his paws, eyeing the back of the crowd. His sister would've pulled him by the tail and dragged him all the way if she had to, of course she wasn't here now. He was starting to feel like he didn't have much of choice but it would so exhausting and probably irritating, no matter what it really was.
[ @Beau - In case you wanna have Dew step in ]
Closed Thread