여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: [WC Healing] The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Rose - Lostspark @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail
The WindClan Fury arrived after checking on his mother. She didn't seem all that beat up, thankfully, he had glanced at Batglare's former apprentice, Whispeinghive, and Dustbunny's apprentice, Vinepaw, purely because neither warrior was around to mind them. They had both seemed a bit beaten up, but nothing worth crying home. Leechscar's battle with that RiverClan warrior had left him sore and scratched up, yet he could wait to see Lightingstorm at home. He had come over purely because he noticed Watertail giving Lostspark some dirty looks and words, and that the former medicine cat said she needed herbs.

Leechscar needed something to keep his mind busy, and snapping at seemed like fun. "Watertail, I don't remember anyone dying and naming you clan leader, deputy, or a fury." The younger warrior growled at the older one. "Unless you've been given the authority, quit flapping your gums and either help find herbs or go find something other to do than throwing barbs at the ShadowClanner who's healing and saving the lives of our injured clanmates." Leechscar wanted him out of here now or shutting up.

Seriously, don't antagonize the one cat who had the power of life and death in their paws. He didn't trust ShadowClan any more than any other cat, but like his mother, Leechscar could see beyond his disdain for the toads when needed like now. He didn't know Lostspark well if at all, he was interested in how the blind cat could heal being sightless, but Leechscar hoped she wasn't petty enough to risk lives because one cat was an idiot. He glanced at Lostspark, trying to read her reaction, however didn't stare long. He wasn't apologizing for Watertail being a fool, that wasn't Leechscar's fault. He'd have to remember to report Watertail to Twilightstar later.

He fixed Watertail with an irritated glare and then padded out behind Deadmoon to go look for the herbs Lostspark as had requested. Leechscar focused on collecting stray cobwebs with his tail as he looked around the trees and bushes in the territory. He found two, and got lucky, finding a patch with the flower she had shown them. He grabbed one and began making his way back to RiverClan's camp.

He dropped the herb at Lostspark's paws, untangled the cobweb from his tail, set them beside the flower, and walked off a bit to the side. He'll manage the mousebrains and keep order for the time being. He didn't need anyone else, giving the former healer a hard time for doing what she was asked to do. He was sure she could take care of herself, though Leechcar would rather she focus on healing than dealing with feather-brains like Silverfur.
[ +1 marigold +2 cobwebs]

Watertail simply stayed quiet. Meeting the warrior's gaze. It was filled with no emotion besides respect and suprisingly, a strong sense of greif. Watertail met the warriors irritated glare with an even stare. Looking away once they looked away. Watertail's eyes glazed over and he suddenly seemed to slump. His tail unwrapping from his paws as his eyes glazed and shut, Watertail collapsing to the ground with a loud thud, his head banging against the ground as a gash behind his torn ear and a cut along the back of his neck was revealed and still gushing.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 11th, 2024, 08:25 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark - ShadowClan Enforcer
She/Her | Purrks Overlook
[ Hey, I'm going to need you to post a starter for this in this thread. ]

[ Guys, I'm so sorry for not clarifying but I'm going to need you guys to specify the number of herbs being brought back. Keep in mind that each cat can only carry up to 5 herbs unless they have 'The Collector' Purrk. ]
When one of the WindClanners wandered up to her to ask her where to find herbs in RiverClan's territory, the lithe grey herbalist directed an incredulous glance towards her. Daft? Was she daft? Or was Lostspark hearing wrong? It was either or, but in the end, she had to answer the question.

Forcing a smile that probably looked more menacing than it did reassuring, considering the blood splattered all over her front, the ShadowClanner inclined her head. "Yes, if you are up for it, I want you to leave RiverClan's camp, search the territory for anything that smells like one of the herbs here or looks like what I described, and then bring it back." There, that was clear enough, yes?

[ Please make sure to post Silverfur finding the herbs. Since the RiverClan threads are closed, any of the RiverClan Borders work too, but this thread is also a-okay o7 ]
The dusky-brown molly who dropped off a few herbs she'd requested received a simple nod. See, she could be civil. In fact, she could even be grateful. "Thank you," she said simply, and then turned away. That was that.
Watertail brought. plus 3 cobweb. plus 2 marigold

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 11th, 2024, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight placed the cobwebs.

[+5 cobwebs]
@Rose sry it’s short! Busy!

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 12th, 2024, 02:07 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Rose

SilverFur would nod her head at Lostspark. "I'll see what I can do" she would purr. Flicking her fluffy tail she would head out before looking for what she was meant to find.

Heading out of the territory, she would go towards the river, moving from it she would try and sniff out a herb or something similar. She would look around before getting closer to the river itself. The terrain began to become softer and boggy under paw. She would come to a large patch of plants and give a sniff.

It smelled like it, didn't look like it but she would grab the stem and tug the whole plant out before leaving it to dry in the sun, Left in the sun she hoped it would be easier to carry back to camp.

Moving away from the river, she would go up into more scrubland where her nose would twich. She would root into a patch of small leaves and shrubs. One of these shrubs would have a plant that looked like what she had been shown. She would tug at the shrub ripping off stems until she could carry three batches back. She would grumble as some of the stems stuck on her fur. Seems like she could carry more like this, bonus!

SilverFur would make her way back towards where she had left the first lot of plants, half carrying and dragging them back to the camp. She would slowly move towards Lostspark and drop the large plant in front of her. "Got this by the river, whatever they are. Smells like the flower herb" she would purr.

《1 Cattails, whole plant》

She would then begin to remove the other plants she had stored under her chin and pull the rest of them out from her fur. Three small bundles, she would then begin to groom her thick fluffy fur removing the other leaves that had been trapped. Her fluffy fur was a magnet for this stuff.

《4 Chervil stems with leaves, in a pile》

She would smile after she had finished. Leaving a small pile of herbs at Lostspark's paws. "Supose this will be enough? Can also take what you need from riverclan medicine den, sure they won't mind" she would meow.
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:38 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME

Name: Crowbreeze
Gender & Pronouns: male; he/him
Injury Overview: deep scratches; huge loss of blood; possible concussion— he’s very woozy; long gashes over back and flanks; three long scratches across chest
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live, but all scratches/gashes scar
Other: he is a black and white patched Tom of 32 moons— and his mate just had kits while he was away and he doesn’t know yet! (Cranewhisper, @/IDIOTICBEAN101)
Mention: @Rose

CROWBREEZE
// WC // He/Him // Warrior // 32 Moons //

Crowbreeze gasped with pain, and forced himself to stand and limp towards Lostspark. His vision clouded with darkness, and he gasped for breath. That RiverClan Tom had messed him up, good. He staggered, and collapsed on his side, breathing heavily.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; June 12th, 2024 at 08:39 AM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

WindClan Re: [WC Healing] The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

She hadn’t fought a single cat.
Rather, she hadn’t seen an opportunity.
Whiiich was probably for the better, though her clanmates may disagree.
“I can help with cobwebs, ma’am..” She said nervously.
Lostpark was intimidating, to say the least.
After she said this, and after Lostspark replied(if she does), she quickly went off to search for said cobwebs.
It shouldn’t take her long, she can be quick, after all.

@Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Watertail watched the medicine cat with cold, untrusting, and menacing eyes. Windclan's senior warrior padded away, soon returning and placing down a decent bundle of cobwebs and a few marigold's he'd found. Tunring to Scorpionsight, the black and orange tom meowed. "Go past the crushed bramble behind us, theres a few cobwebs and some Marigold. Hurry back... we don't want our clanmates getting.. hurt" His words seemed to have meaning as he directed them to his clanmate. Mostly
only his clanmates knew this, but his Lostspark wasn't stupid, she'd be able to tell the only reason the tom was sticking around, was because he didn't trust the medicince cat. Watertail meowed his words in his deep, authoritive but respectful tone. Flicking his gushing ear he looked at Lostspark for a moment, seemingly studying her before turning away. Watertail looked at the blood dripping next to him from down his ear to his chin. Flicking his ear to rid of the stinging Watertail sat, watching over the cats.

@IDIOTICBEAN101
(luv Scorpion <3 sorry Water's so mean, if you'd like him to not say this let me know through VM !!! )

@Rose HI BESTIEEEEE Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her

————————

Scorpionsight nodded to Watertail, ignoring the slight remark he made.
She went to where he had recommended, found a decent amount of cobwebs, and quickly returned.
She gave them to Lostspark carefully.

@Rose - @SeonghwasBunnyEars
Quote:

Watertail watched, giving the warrior a gentle and short purr to let the warrior know, no hard feelings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The WindClan Fury arrived after checking on his mother. She didn't seem all that beat up, thankfully, he had glanced at Batglare's former apprentice, Whispeinghive, and Dustbunny's apprentice, Vinepaw, purely because neither warrior was around to mind them. They had both seemed a bit beaten up, but nothing worth crying home. Leechscar's battle with that RiverClan warrior had left him sore and scratched up, yet he could wait to see Lightingstorm at home. He had come over purely because he noticed Watertail giving Lostspark some dirty looks and words, and that the former medicine cat said she needed herbs.

Leechscar needed something to keep his mind busy, and snapping at seemed like fun. "Watertail, I don't remember anyone dying and naming you clan leader, deputy, or a fury." The younger warrior growled at the older one. "Unless you've been given the authority, quit flapping your gums and either help find herbs or go find something other to do than throwing barbs at the ShadowClanner who's healing and saving the lives of our injured clanmates." Leechscar wanted him out of here now or shutting up.

Seriously, don't antagonize the one cat who had the power of life and death in their paws. He didn't trust ShadowClan any more than any other cat, but like his mother, Leechscar could see beyond his disdain for the toads when needed like now. He didn't know Lostspark well if at all, he was interested in how the blind cat could heal being sightless, but Leechscar hoped she wasn't petty enough to risk lives because one cat was an idiot. He glanced at Lostspark, trying to read her reaction, however didn't stare long. He wasn't apologizing for Watertail being a fool, that wasn't Leechscar's fault. He'd have to remember to report Watertail to Twilightstar later.

He fixed Watertail with an irritated glare and then padded out behind Deadmoon to go look for the herbs Lostspark as had requested. Leechscar focused on collecting stray cobwebs with his tail as he looked around the trees and bushes in the territory. He found two, and got lucky, finding a patch with the flower she had shown them. He grabbed one and began making his way back to RiverClan's camp.

He dropped the herb at Lostspark's paws, untangled the cobweb from his tail, set them beside the flower, and walked off a bit to the side. He'll manage the mousebrains and keep order for the time being. He didn't need anyone else, giving the former healer a hard time for doing what she was asked to do. He was sure she could take care of herself, though Leechcar would rather she focus on healing than dealing with feather-brains like Silverfur.
[ +1 marigold +2 cobwebs]
Quote:

Watertail simply stayed quiet. Meeting the warrior's gaze. It was filled with no emotion besides respect and suprisingly, a strong sense of greif. Watertail met the warriors irritated glare with an even stare. Looking away once they looked away. Watertail's eyes glazed over and he suddenly seemed to slump. His tail unwrapping from his paws as his eyes glazed and shut, Watertail collapsing to the ground with a loud thud, his head banging against the ground as a gash behind his torn ear and a cut along the back of his neck was revealed and still gushing.
Bleeding burning skies, of course she'd been given the drama-prone lot.

It started off just fine, with a russet bengal offering to bring Lostspark cobwebs. And hey, she was not opposed to that at all. It was what she'd asked for, after all. Nodding absentmindedly to the warrior as the other cat scurried off, Lostspark only looked up when the unmistakeable tang of blood hit her senses.

Except, the only thing she was met with was twin amber eyes burning into her as three cobwebs and two marigold were placed at her paws. The heck? Thank you, she supposed, but she didn't feel particularly grateful considering the dirty look she was recieving. Who had even allowed this cat to attend a battle? He looked like he was supposed to be residing in the Elder's den, and she was estimating he was almost three times her age or more.

Regardless, Lostspark was not much of an impulsive cat, so she only inclined her head and stared back at the much older warrior, lips thinning into a straight line. She could scent the blood on him, but he wasn't asking for her help. Perhaps it was not his, perhaps it was someone else's.

A tufted ear flicked idly as - ah, the older cat was named Watertail - was scolded. Not her problem, if neither cat was here for healing. So she brushed it off, collected the herbs the scowling elder, the pretty bengal, and the scarred grey tom dropped off for her, and went back to her duty.

[ +10 Cobwebs, +3 Marigold ]

Very briefly, she wondered if she'd have had this knowledge if she had been left in WindClan's territory all those moons ago instead of ShadowClan's. Would she ever have made it to Medicine Cat Apprentice? Medicine Cat? What were the ranks WindClan had instead of Enforcers? Would Twilightstar have been her mother? It felt odd to mull over, because Lostspark had grown unfortunately rather fond of Dawnstar. The thought of Twilightstar as her mother made Lostspark want to grimace and stick her tongue out like a little kit in displeasure.

Thanks, but no thanks. No one was offering, anyway, and Lostspark was quite content where she was. If she ignored her ex-husband, her ex-lover, her missing kits, and the ten million family crisises going on, that was. Ah, yikes. The reminders of all those problems was a huge blow to her ego. She still didn't know how to fix those. Twenty-seven moons and mother to twenty-one, someone please send help.

Snapping out of her reverie and whipping around at the sound of a thud - oh, of course, the elder had fallen. She could see his ear and the nape of his neck bleeding from this distance, so she grabbed the (literally there were only two sorts of herbs here) herbs she needed and walked over. Skies sake, if he struggled she was going to knock him ou- Okay, so, she couldn't actually knock him out considering he'd just hit his head on the ground and now that she thought about it (ouch) he could have gotten a concussion.

Okay, make that possibility a reality. She'd witnessed this before, when Darkfall had hit his head on a rock and lost his memories. Glancing briefly towards the grey warrior, Lostspark gestured in the direction of RiverClan's dens, and then spoke as she began cleaning away the blood. "I need you to drag a warrior's nest out here so I can put Watertail in it. He'll need to lie in it until he wakes (lest this hard ground worsens him) and I can know if his memory is intact or not."

That said, the herbalist turned back to chewing up the marigold she'd brought over into a paste and layering it over the fainted feline's wounds before patching his ear, the back of his neck, his shoulder, and the scratches along his pelt with cobwebs. Watertail's bleeding had stopped. All she needed now was to assess the damage his own pride had wrought once he woke.

[ -3 Marigold, -5 Cobwebs | Final Herb Supply Addition; 5 Cobweb ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Rose

SilverFur would nod her head at Lostspark. "I'll see what I can do" she would purr. Flicking her fluffy tail she would head out before looking for what she was meant to find.

Heading out of the territory, she would go towards the river, moving from it she would try and sniff out a herb or something similar. She would look around before getting closer to the river itself. The terrain began to become softer and boggy under paw. She would come to a large patch of plants and give a sniff.

It smelled like it, didn't look like it but she would grab the stem and tug the whole plant out before leaving it to dry in the sun, Left in the sun she hoped it would be easier to carry back to camp.

Moving away from the river, she would go up into more scrubland where her nose would twich. She would root into a patch of small leaves and shrubs. One of these shrubs would have a plant that looked like what she had been shown. She would tug at the shrub ripping off stems until she could carry three batches back. She would grumble as some of the stems stuck on her fur. Seems like she could carry more like this, bonus!

SilverFur would make her way back towards where she had left the first lot of plants, half carrying and dragging them back to the camp. She would slowly move towards Lostspark and drop the large plant in front of her. "Got this by the river, whatever they are. Smells like the flower herb" she would purr.

《1 Cattails, whole plant》

She would then begin to remove the other plants she had stored under her chin and pull the rest of them out from her fur. Three small bundles, she would then begin to groom her thick fluffy fur removing the other leaves that had been trapped. Her fluffy fur was a magnet for this stuff.

《4 Chervil stems with leaves, in a pile》

She would smile after she had finished. Leaving a small pile of herbs at Lostspark's paws. "Supose this will be enough? Can also take what you need from riverclan medicine den, sure they won't mind" she would meow.
The first thing Silverfur brought to her was a long... green thing with a brown cap at the top. Lostspark merely stared at it with bewilderment as the merry WindClanner searched through her fur, supposedly to remove more herbs. What... what was this? ..Huh..? What was she supposed to do with this?

Blinking down at the weird thing, Lostspark cleared her throat, foggy-blind seeming eyes fixating on the feline in front of her. "Do you know what this is?" She asked curiously after a moment, pointing to the cattail. Perhaps she did not know this herb, perhaps it was of use or something? "Oh, and you can check the herb storage if you want to. Not sure if you'll find anything."

[ Herb Supply Addition; +1 Cattail, +4 Chervil | Note; If Silverfur checks the RC herb storage, she won't be finding anything since all the RC herbs were taken away ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
Name: Crowbreeze
Gender & Pronouns: male; he/him
Injury Overview: deep scratches; huge loss of blood; possible concussion— he’s very woozy; long gashes over back and flanks; three long scratches across chest
Live/Die/Desired Outcome: live, but all scratches/gashes scar
Other: he is a black and white patched Tom of 32 moons— and his mate just had kits while he was away and he doesn’t know yet! (Cranewhisper, @/IDIOTICBEAN101)
Mention: @Rose

CROWBREEZE
// WC // He/Him // Warrior // 32 Moons //

Crowbreeze gasped with pain, and forced himself to stand and limp towards Lostspark. His vision clouded with darkness, and he gasped for breath. That RiverClan Tom had messed him up, good. He staggered, and collapsed on his side, breathing heavily.

Another injured, this one heavily. Silently gliding her way over to the wheezing WindClanner's side, Lostspark leaned over him. "Do not sleep." She said simply, voice stern. "Sleep only if you wish to wake on another landscape." With that clear warning voiced, the former Medicine Cat set to work cleaning out and patching the warrior's wounds with marigold paste and cobwebs.

"Don't try to walk, don't even try to get up." Lostspark said. "Stay there, your Clan isn't leaving yet."

[ Herb Supply Subtraction; -3 Cobwebs, -2 Marigold ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; June 13th, 2024 at 03:40 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:38 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME

Quote:
Another injured, this one heavily. Silently gliding her way over to the wheezing WindClanner's side, Lostspark leaned over him. "Do not sleep." She said simply, voice stern. "Sleep only if you wish to wake on another landscape." With that clear warning voiced, the former Medicine Cat set to work cleaning out and patching the warrior's wounds with marigold paste and cobwebs.

"Don't try to walk, don't even try to get up." Lostspark said. "Stay there, your Clan isn't leaving yet."

CROWBREEZE
// WC // Warrior // He/Him // 32 Moons //
Crowbreeze gasped and his vision blurred. He saw, blankly, a cat lean over him. He blinked and whispered hoarsely… images of his mate flowing through his mind… “Cranewhisper… Crane…” he coughed. And tried his best to keep his eyes open. His scratches bled steadily, and he hissed with pain as juice settled into the gashes.
[ @Rose ]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; June 14th, 2024 at 03:36 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 04:11 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@Rose

SilverFur would glance at the Cattails and then back at the shadowclan medicine cat, she would tilt her head and give her a odd look, how was she meant to know what it was. "I thought you were the medicine cat?" She would ask her blinking. "Don't you know herbs and plants?" She would meow. She would get up and glance around, where was the windclan medicine cat for starclan sake?

SilverFur would sniff at the long stem plant "I'm a hunter, ask me to catch anything on the moors and I'm your cat" she would meow. "It's not a rabbit, or any prey I know" she would frown. "What that grass that grows in water? Water grass? A Riverclan cat would know, we don't have these in the moors" she would frown and think.

"best I know is it grew by the river and looks like a plant" she would give it a sniff, she was a helpful furball. "Smells sweet, chew it and put it on wounds. Or eat it, can't do much more damage right, sure you can think of something to use it for. Chew it put it on wounds and slap some cobwebs on top" she would smile.

"Well unless its poisonous. Then don't do that. Not sure how you know if its poisonous or not" She would then flick her tail and get up. "I can get more plants if you want? Rather get prey but I don't think a fat rabbit will help you much" she would glance at the shadowclan cat.

[Time for some ooc explanation.

Cattails are naturally antiseptic and the roots are rather sticky and fibrous so good for stopping mass bleeding, also good at pain relief but not as strong as poppyseeds. So a multipurpose miracle plant. SilverFur isn't a med cat so doesn't have a clue about plants and any basic medicine training that she might have been given during apprentice training would not include plants or herbs outside windclan which doesn't have a river as far as I know.

A riverclan medicine cat would probably use Cattails for lots of things since they are pretty easy to gather, and have a wide variety of uses. SilverFur has a fun trait, she is lazy. Grabbing something like this is rather realistic for her. It's easy to tug out of the ground, not heavy and easy to get too.

I would have normally had her bring back some random useless leaves, however she rolled 20 on her perception and 75 across 5 d20. So she could identify similar traits within the offered herbs e.g. smells, taste. Along with the plant would grow plentifully in the territory, so she's brought you back something that can be used to both seal a wound like a cobweb and/or sterilise like a herb. A multipurpose herb

She is sadly way out of her depth when it comes to healing plants, so she might have brought you a great herb however, she doesn't know that and just brought it back since it fitted her. Looks like a plant, thats good enough for me. Now it be up to you to determine the Cattails usefulness with your own characters experience and knowledge.

I would say that shadowclan territory could have them since it be wetter then windclan and therefore have some of these river plants in the wet areas, but it be up to you if you try and use it or not risk a unknown plant]

Last edited by SilverFur.; June 13th, 2024 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 08:36 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Bleeding burning skies, of course she'd been given the drama-prone lot.

It started off just fine, with a russet bengal offering to bring Lostspark cobwebs. And hey, she was not opposed to that at all. It was what she'd asked for, after all. Nodding absentmindedly to the warrior as the other cat scurried off, Lostspark only looked up when the unmistakeable tang of blood hit her senses.

Except, the only thing she was met with was twin amber eyes burning into her as three cobwebs and two marigold were placed at her paws. The heck? Thank you, she supposed, but she didn't feel particularly grateful considering the dirty look she was recieving. Who had even allowed this cat to attend a battle? He looked like he was supposed to be residing in the Elder's den, and she was estimating he was almost three times her age or more.

Regardless, Lostspark was not much of an impulsive cat, so she only inclined her head and stared back at the much older warrior, lips thinning into a straight line. She could scent the blood on him, but he wasn't asking for her help. Perhaps it was not his, perhaps it was someone else's.

A tufted ear flicked idly as - ah, the older cat was named Watertail - was scolded. Not her problem, if neither cat was here for healing. So she brushed it off, collected the herbs the scowling elder, the pretty bengal, and the scarred grey tom dropped off for her, and went back to her duty.

[ +10 Cobwebs, +3 Marigold ]

Very briefly, she wondered if she'd have had this knowledge if she had been left in WindClan's territory all those moons ago instead of ShadowClan's. Would she ever have made it to Medicine Cat Apprentice? Medicine Cat? What were the ranks WindClan had instead of Enforcers? Would Twilightstar have been her mother? It felt odd to mull over, because Lostspark had grown unfortunately rather fond of Dawnstar. The thought of Twilightstar as her mother made Lostspark want to grimace and stick her tongue out like a little kit in displeasure.

Thanks, but no thanks. No one was offering, anyway, and Lostspark was quite content where she was. If she ignored her ex-husband, her ex-lover, her missing kits, and the ten million family crisises going on, that was. Ah, yikes. The reminders of all those problems was a huge blow to her ego. She still didn't know how to fix those. Twenty-seven moons and mother to twenty-one, someone please send help.

Snapping out of her reverie and whipping around at the sound of a thud - oh, of course, the elder had fallen. She could see his ear and the nape of his neck bleeding from this distance, so she grabbed the (literally there were only two sorts of herbs here) herbs she needed and walked over. Skies sake, if he struggled she was going to knock him ou- Okay, so, she couldn't actually knock him out considering he'd just hit his head on the ground and now that she thought about it (ouch) he could have gotten a concussion.

Okay, make that possibility a reality. She'd witnessed this before, when Darkfall had hit his head on a rock and lost his memories. Glancing briefly towards the grey warrior, Lostspark gestured in the direction of RiverClan's dens, and then spoke as she began cleaning away the blood. "I need you to drag a warrior's nest out here so I can put Watertail in it. He'll need to lie in it until he wakes (lest this hard ground worsens him) and I can know if his memory is intact or not."

That said, the herbalist turned back to chewing up the marigold she'd brought over into a paste and layering it over the fainted feline's wounds before patching his ear, the back of his neck, his shoulder, and the scratches along his pelt with cobwebs. Watertail's bleeding had stopped. All she needed now was to assess the damage his own pride had wrought once he woke.

[ -3 Marigold, -5 Cobwebs | Final Herb Supply Addition; 5 Cobweb ]
The first thing Silverfur brought to her was a long... green thing with a brown cap at the top. Lostspark merely stared at it with bewilderment as the merry WindClanner searched through her fur, supposedly to remove more herbs. What... what was this? ..Huh..? What was she supposed to do with this?

Blinking down at the weird thing, Lostspark cleared her throat, foggy-blind seeming eyes fixating on the feline in front of her. "Do you know what this is?" She asked curiously after a moment, pointing to the cattail. Perhaps she did not know this herb, perhaps it was of use or something? "Oh, and you can check the herb storage if you want to. Not sure if you'll find anything."

[ Herb Supply Addition; +1 Cattail, +4 Chervil | Note; If Silverfur checks the RC herb storage, she won't be finding anything since all the RC herbs were taken away ]

Watertail twitched. After a few long moments the senior warrior opened his bright amber eyes. He looked up and immedietly scrambled to his paws. The warrior gave no signs of being in pain, most cats would have wailed in pain from rushing up with his injuries. But Watertail gave a simple wince and a fierce growl. "Why am I in Riverclan's camp..... where. who are you all. Wheres Orangepaw.... and Pumpkinkit..... Where's my son!" Watertail snarled, his eyes alight with fierce protection and immense confusion and some fear.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 15th, 2024, 12:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The green-eyed warrior scowled at the senior who passed out moments after Leechscar returned. He was less than impressed here, and any concern he might have felt turned into further annoyance. He flickered an ear in Lostspark's direction at her order and got up to do as asked. Upon entering the warrior's den, the disgusting scent of fish was worse. Wrinkling his nose in disgust, he grabbed the closest nest and hauled it into the clearing, near Watertail's downed form.

The fury kept a tail length of distance to avoid hovering over the former healer. They didn't have to wait long for Watertail to wake his sorry ass up. He got up disorientated, causing Leechscar to roll his eyes. It was impossible to feel any sympathy for this mess of a cat. If his memory was lost, Leechscar wondered if he could convince Twilightstar to boot him out of WindClan.

"Calm down, Watertail." Leechscar huffed behind Lostspark's shoulder. "Your kits are back at WindClan where they belong, and where I'm starting to think that you do as well." The grump was extra bitter since he had to bring out a smelly nest for no reason now. The warrior genuinely wondered how the higher ranks managed to deal with complete morons like this on a day-to-day basis. Their patience must be incredible.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder