Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 01:12 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 01:12 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:51 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:19 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: "now I lay as I study a blank wall" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Ripplekit
◆ RiverClan | 0 moons

The last one.

Just a white tabby kitten. Small. Defenseless. And...Cold!

He slipped into the world of the cold. It was not right. It was not good. He shivered a little as he moved all about before finding warmth against his mother's belly. It wasn't as good as his home before, but it felt right and it felt warm. It felt like a home.

So there he was, and there he will be.

[ @squidz @forest @Marigoldwhisper | short post, but there he is! open for interactions ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Long silver-blue fur slicked to her side, not that she knew that. Her world was still dark, dark and cold. Once the tiny thing was freed from the sac she was trapped by, shrill mewling escaped her throat. She squirmed forward, following some powerful, latent instinct towards an alluring scent. The kitten didn't know that this scent was that of her mother, she didn't know what that was yet, but she instinctively knew it meant safety, warmth, and food.

She wriggled and squirmed towards this sanctuary, struggling to reach her mother's side. She wriggled through the blood stained ground, mewling helplessly until she finally felt something come in contact with her tiny paws.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry]; [ @squidz - Berrypaw]; [ @forest - Riverwhisper]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

...Great StarClan.

The medicine cat apprentice did her absolute best to keep under control despite her speeding heart and even speedier thoughts. So.. many.. kits. And... oh, oh stars... some of them weren't moving... it was a miracle Berrypaw wasn't seeing spots around her vision. Did she do something wrong? Why weren't they squirming or crying? Oh, no — no no no...

Quelling her panic enough to keep moving (her brain in a sort of autopilot over the sheer determination and need to get this done), Berrypaw took in shaky breaths, immediately helping nip open the little sacs around each kit and gently pawing them towards their mother's belly. When Swanberry's head sagged and the contractions ceased, Berrypaw gently nudged her, pawing the moss ball of water closer again.

"Y-Yes... that's it," she mewed, her voice shaky in a mixture of nerves and adrenaline. "You did g-great, Swanberry, uh... H-Here, drink something... a-and I know you're tired, b-but I need you to help me, okay? T-There's a lot of kits here, I'll n-need you to help... each one needs the sac around them broken with just a small nip of your teeth, a-and then you need to warm them up... lick their fur the wrong way," she explained almost breathlessly, demonstrated with the nearest tiny bundle of new life [ Ripplekit - @/goodacacia ], immediately tending to the helpless creature who was shivering. Stars... the others that weren't moving were haunting her brain, but she couldn't let that distract her — not when the ones that were definitely alive and mewling needed her help...

Berrypaw worked with trembling paws, gently guiding the moving kits towards Swanberry. She swept her tail over the still ones, panic flaring in her green gaze that she hid by shielding them from view of the queen, desperately using a mixture of her gentle paws and tongue strokes to stimulate them to life in vain, vain hope...

"...s-stars... wake up... p-please, little kits... y-you can do it..." The young apprentice urged in a soft, broken whisper, feeling desperation claw at her heart. There were so many... more than half of them absolutely still... she worked even more hurried, still gentle but panicked, silently urging the little motionless bodies to just wake up--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

TurtleKit
Female | 0 Moons | RiverClan Kit | Posts: 1/10
pale cream she with gray marks around her body and green eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She was warm…then cold. But one thing she knew from those first moments, she was the best. She felt more bodies join her…was she the first? Of course she was! She stayed in middle of the warm bodies around her, bundling close to her mother as to say ‘pick me! pick me! She felt…panic, but she didn’t quite know what it was for yet. She didn’t know much of anything yet. Just that she was first, that something wasn’t right, and the world was very chilly.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\28 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
She hadn't fallen asleep, pain still lingered like a stubborn dog, it's bite tightening on her pelt. She murmured something, debating whether or not she should rip her pelt off. She also didn't remember were she was... It took her a bit, the pain had distracted her from her sights or any of her other assisting scenes. Dull and bland, only white hot pain searing through her skin. Stars above she was thirsty... Had Riverwhisper already gone? Too many thoughts, too many suggestions.

The pale queen lifted her head to Berrypaw, her hearing fizzing in static before she focused completely. Okay. She was in the makeshift medicine den. Berrypaw was still here. She could feel multiple fuzzy things nuzzling at her belly. There was water at her nose. Wait... Her kits! She slowly turned her head around, jade eyes wide in anticipation. They were... Small. Well, she should've expected that... There was also a lot of them, much more than she thought. And a good amount of them weren't moving, certainly not as much as others. Her ears pinned to her head. Why--- why weren't they moving?

She looked to Berrypaw, her eyes lined with concern as she pushed the moss towards her once again. Or was this a new one? Perhaps the first one? No, too many thoughts. Just drink. She lapped at the soft surface, her throat parched and screaming in relief with every swallow. "Ms. Berrypaw, you sound terrible... What happened?" She whispered, her voice raspy. Though she took notice to Berrypaw's instructions and gave her a slow and curt nod. Yes, yes, her kits. The main event.

She nipped at each sac, her teeth carefully placed. Her mind was sluggish but she thought of names as she went. Something sweet maybe, if they didn't like it they could always change it later in life. She noticed how lifeless some of them looked, pale, and she swallowed harshly. She counted the kits at her belly. Uh four... Five? No, no, four (OOC - I'm also counting Bubblekit even if she isn't in this thread!). She drew out her tongue and licked them from their flank to their head, ruffling their already matted fur. She watched in numb silence as Berrypaw nudged more kits her way avoiding the kits that wouldn't move. Swanberry choked.

She then looked back at the apprentice, her eyes reflecting like pools with their watery sheen. "They're dead... Aren't they?" Her voice hitched with her mew, her throat tightening. "It's okay.... It's... It's not your fault." She reached a lazy paw to Berrypaw, but she found herself sluggish in movement, thus she barely reached her. "I failed them, not you. Plus, you saved these... Four. That's enough for me..."

Lives that six kits missed out on because of her incompetence. Six. The queen heaved a shaky sigh, her paws trembling as her tail gave way to a light lash. Something had to have gone wrong, that's just how things went. Horribly. But Starclan had selfishly taken away six lives and left her with four. Well... She'd love them the same.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: "now I lay as I study a blank wall" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\28 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
She hadn't fallen asleep, pain still lingered like a stubborn dog, it's bite tightening on her pelt. She murmured something, debating whether or not she should rip her pelt off. She also didn't remember were she was... It took her a bit, the pain had distracted her from her sights or any of her other assisting scenes. Dull and bland, only white hot pain searing through her skin. Stars above she was thirsty... Had Riverwhisper already gone? Too many thoughts, too many suggestions.

The pale queen lifted her head to Berrypaw, her hearing fizzing in static before she focused completely. Okay. She was in the makeshift medicine den. Berrypaw was still here. She could feel multiple fuzzy things nuzzling at her belly. There was water at her nose. Wait... Her kits! She slowly turned her head around, jade eyes wide in anticipation. They were... Small. Well, she should've expected that... There was also a lot of them, much more than she thought. And a good amount of them weren't moving, certainly not as much as others. Her ears pinned to her head. Why--- why weren't they moving?

She looked to Berrypaw, her eyes lined with concern as she pushed the moss towards her once again. Or was this a new one? Perhaps the first one? No, too many thoughts. Just drink. She lapped at the soft surface, her throat parched and screaming in relief with every swallow. "Ms. Berrypaw, you sound terrible... What happened?" She whispered, her voice raspy. Though she took notice to Berrypaw's instructions and gave her a slow and curt nod. Yes, yes, her kits. The main event.

She nipped at each sac, her teeth carefully placed. Her mind was sluggish but she thought of names as she went. Something sweet maybe, if they didn't like it they could always change it later in life. She noticed how lifeless some of them looked, pale, and she swallowed harshly. She counted the kits at her belly. Uh four... Five? No, no, four (OOC - I'm also counting Bubblekit even if she isn't in this thread!). She drew out her tongue and licked them from their flank to their head, ruffling their already matted fur. She watched in numb silence as Berrypaw nudged more kits her way avoiding the kits that wouldn't move. Swanberry choked.

She then looked back at the apprentice, her eyes reflecting like pools with their watery sheen. "They're dead... Aren't they?" Her voice hitched with her mew, her throat tightening. "It's okay.... It's... It's not your fault." She reached a lazy paw to Berrypaw, but she found herself sluggish in movement, thus she barely reached her. "I failed them, not you. Plus, you saved these... Four. That's enough for me..."

Lives that six kits missed out on because of her incompetence. Six. The queen heaved a shaky sigh, her paws trembling as her tail gave way to a light lash. Something had to have gone wrong, that's just how things went. Horribly. But Starclan had selfishly taken away six lives and left her with four. Well... She'd love them the same.

The silvery kitten wasn't sure why, but something felt...different. Like the warm sanctuary was distressed. She didn't feel like she could stop suckling yet, some deep seeded instinct told her to eat as much as possible right now. But she did pause and mew, closed newborn eyes looking upwards. She wasn't sure what was happening, and she wasn't even aware that she was trying to offer comfort, but the action just felt right in that moment. Like she needed to give this warm, furry, milk-giver her full support. This task completed, she returned to the task of suckling, aware of other squirmy bodies around her doing the same.