Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:23 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 02:22 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:13 PM
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:07 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2024, 07:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

A fight? Splashleap was down. She wasn't that much of a thinker, a gut reactor more like. If there was another group of cats they must be a threat, because another group of cats was ALWAYS a threat. They just....were. Cats attacked cats. And it was better to do the attacking first, lest you be the ones routed. As Riverclan had just discovered back in their old territory. So at Fadingstar's call she fell in behind him, crossing the old border along with him and beginning to set fresh, Riverclan, scent marks. Your turn now, Atari. (OPEN!)
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:01 PM
nijirō murakami ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
To say that she was surprised to hear the voice of Adderstrike was an understatement. Blinking, Dusklion turned to look at the newly named warrior. She knew that Adds was right. She was this Clans deputy, and that commitment came before anything else. She felt in her heart that this was wrong, truly, but had swallowed her words out of the fear that speaking them would only serve to piss her brother off. His promise to demote her should she endanger the Clan again rang in her mind, and though part of her knew it was silly to think he'd do that for her questioning his decision, he'd often made decisions that she didn't quite understand.

"...You're right." Dusklion shook her head and glanced gratefully at the warrior. She had to stifle her own fear, her own worry over disappointing her brother - especially with things like this. Eyeing the outsider warily - she didn't know if this cat was Atari or not - the dark tabby approached her brother. "Fades, are you sure about this?" she asked quietly, brows knitted together in concentration. "I know you said the group you met seemed truthful, but how can you know that for sure? For all we know, this smaller group has been the one trespassing on this groups territory. We don't know anythin' 'bout either of these groups..."

...And now all she could do was cross her toebeans that her brother understood where she was coming from. She needed him to think of the Clan, and about what another battle they were entirely unprepared for would do to them.

[ Adderstrike - @Fish ] [ Fadingstar - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:07 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

------------------

What? They were attacking someone?
Hm.

Well, her leg was healed, despite a limp she was sure would be there for the rest of her life, she could go and help.

So, Caveclaw would follow Fadingstar out of camp, they would rather fight than just sit around and do nothing.

-----------------

Raccoonsun-She/Her
13 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Not Active

----------------

A... fight...?
She... wasn't so sure that was a good idea.

But, who was Raccoonsun to say? She just joined this clan not that long ago, and... should she go...?
She saw that Rowanmane was trying to go.

Thing was, could she even remember to fight?
Her only help on that was whatever instincts were left over...

What could she even do?
Maybe she should just stay and help guard camp.

@Rowan
[for the Rowanmane mention]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:12 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Dusklion and Adderstrike were quick to voice their uncertainty over his plan. He turned his eyes on both of them, knowing that he probably couldn't convince them to trust him. He'd hoped that maybe Dusklion would place faith in him, but she seemed to be more battle-weary as of recent.

"I believe that we can trust that this group is being honest," he said. "I can't give you concrete evidence. All I can give you is that the way they talked, the way they carried themselves, it wasn't of cats trying to put on an act. Everything about it felt like cats genuinely at their end, beaten and battered. Call me reckless, maybe... and I guess I am. But I don't want to see RiverClan like that again. I want us to be strong."

Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention, and he turned to see an outsider approaching. His claws slid out initially, but retracted when he noticed that this cat smelled the same as those he'd encountered earlier. Perhaps the stars were listening to him for once.

"That's the plan, yes," he said affirmatively. "My Clan is... understandably doubtful of your group's honesty in speaking of how the Atari attacked you."

Maybe this cat could offer something convincing. If not, he'd have to hope his cats' faith in him (whatever that might be) was enough.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:23 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@taillow @occulation

Adderstrike let out a soft huff at this response and thought about how to respond while Fadinstar took a moment to speak to the other cat. At least she said that she tried if anything else. "Right, but we maybe sorta just walked into on their land and are just going to start a fight on them in their home. Have we even tried talking to the Atari first before resorting to claws?" Adderstrike said hopefully. She did not know much about what had happened with Riverclan and the Atari but she was starting to feel like she should sit this one out. It did not feel honorable to do this.

"I don't want to be the one to say it with fears of repercussions but, I feel like we might just be fitting into what the other clans thought of us if we had no strong prior encounters before this." Adderstrike said pure and true with bravery in her heart but beneath it all she was scared that this would somehow hurt her in the end. For her own mental sake she clawed this fearful thoughts away, Fadingstar had listened to her before. He had taken Talonpaw under his guidance to hopefully steer that furious river right. She looked to Dusklion for a moment to see if she was still standing up like she was. "I might have to sit this one out if we don't try talking first."
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:32 PM
nijirō murakami ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
His words did nothing but make her even more uncertain. He was tossing RiverClan's aide to a group he didn't know, that none of them knew, based on a hunch? "Fades, this isn't our home. We're not the only cats who have claim to these mountains. Throwin' the Clan into a battle between two groups we don't know about is... well, yeah, it's reckless." She peered at her brother, willing him to understand. But he was looking back at the cat who had approached. He seemed to know this cat - this must be one of the cats of the other group.

She fixed them with a distrustful stare. Adds words rang true beside her, and Dusklion held her stance as she looked to her brother. "Adds is right. If we try 'n attack this group, stick our noses in between two groups without knowin' much about it... how does that make us any better than ThunderClan - or hell, even ShadowClan? They had no reason to drive us out 'n yet they joined in the fight. The Clan... we haven't even fully recovered yet after the brutality of that battle, Fades. For all we know, this group is massive..."

Looking now to the outsider group, Dusklion didn't bother to hide her displeasure. "I'm sure you 'n the group you come from are just tryin' to survive like every other cat out here, but I find it hard to believe that your group did nothing to warrant an attack." While they were all speaking, the deputy felt as though they were being watched. It made her pelt crawl.

[ Adderstrike - @Fish ] [ Fadingstar - @occultation ] [ Clover - @Rowan ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:39 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Although she was battle ready, Larkwing felt uneasy about Fadingstar’s plan. It was one thing to trust the outsider’s story, but it was an entierly other thing to attack first before the apparebtky aggressive group had made any hostile move towards RiverClan. Fadingstar claims that its all in an effort for RiverClan not to seem ‘weak’, but what does weak even mean in this context? Bullying a group of cats in their own home when they haven’t even wronged them yet? It just felt wrong. Cowardly, almost. Like a little kit who’d been picked on one too many times lashing out at whoever comes near them just in case he might be picked on again.

There’s nothing in her leader’s demeanor that suggests dishonesty, though, so he must genuinely belive ehat hes sating is truthful. Still, it just… doesnt fit comfortably in her mind what they’re doing. Dusklion speaks up, and Adderstrike reassures her. Lark half wabts to voice her concerns as well, but, as she sees it, she’s already on rocky footing in RiverClan, if she speaks oyt of turn, or says the wrong thing at the wrong time, would she not be kicked out again? So, for the molent, she pushes her thoughts aside and steps up to ho alomg wiyh this plan. She can be worried about what comes nect later…
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @occultation + @taillow

His ear flicked a bit back as the leader informed him cats didn’t believe the Ataris’ hostility towards them, but it wasn’t like this leader cat seemed to doubt them. But hell when Dusk’Lion interjected and seemed so…rude? His ears pinned back and his tail lashed a bit. “They killed our numbers because we lived on the mountains. They’re hostile with every one of their actions—practically rabid even.” He snapped back, now facing Dusk’Lion. He knew that this clan group would be another fail most likely. They have doubt. So they die. That’s that.

“I can’t speak for the Six remaining cats, but I can speak for myself. I used to be a part of them, I’ll admit it. Mindlessly so. They ordered me to do something—something I couldn’t recover from, that I could never come back from. I refused and stated I was leaving them. I had no hostility, no promise of vengeance. They tried to kill me on the spot, I didn’t get these scars from nothing.” He pointed a claw to all the nicks around his neck and longer scars on his body.

Old July 1st, 2024, 08:50 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

( Apologies for the double ping everyone- promise this is the last one for today )

Fadingstar frowned. Maybe he was being too reckless. Was he... really making them out to be just like the other Clans?

The thought of that had him turning around and hopping back into RiverClan's territory.

"We'll talk to them, then," he said. "RiverClan! Our message has been left. Now, we wait. I was too hasty in wanting to attack right away; I'm sure they'll be hostile when they show up, but I want to try to talk with them first. Give them a warning, and see if they'll agree to a truce."

It would be simple- tell the Atari that if they threaten RiverClan in any way, they'll take more than just a tree-length of territory. If they didn't want to cooperate, then Fadingstar would allow the Clan to respond in kind.

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:54 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @squidz - berrypaw , @starry - mistyshard
trigger warnings for this post: none

right back to her roots, wasn't she. cobwebfern nodded softly, dipping her head and padding over with berrypaw and mistyshard. her tail swished back and forth. was this right? was this the correct decision? to fight a group they had barely met like this? she exhaled. well, if fadingstar decreed it, she would follow whatever he said. her ear pricked for a second, and then the weight hanging on her shoulders paused. no fighting then. okay.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Closed Thread