Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:03 PM
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:53 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:47 PM
An Eternal Legacy...
by Blaaze
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 05:42 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2023, 08:48 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: A Thunderous Spring Formal | Thc Event

v-Crackle'paw-v

He sat there in the back... All alone. Nobody every had a crush on him... Was that his fault? I mean... He was a jerk all the time... But did he regret his actions?..... NO! Nonononono! He couldn't do that! Because then that would mean he was wrong! AND HE WAS NEVER WRONG! It didn't matter to him anyway, he was better off alone. Besides, girls were dumb anyway- who needed them!? Certainly not him! Nope, not in a million years!

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 2nd, 2023, 09:02 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Goldenpaw | he/him | @lio just to get the ball rolling

Goldenpaw frankly wasnt really looking forwards to finding a cat to go with. He barely even liked the apprentices outside of his group, so why would he go with someone that was basically a stranger? Would any of his friends find dates, though? He snorted at the thought of Hazelpaw going with someone. Stars, she wouldnt hear the end of it from him. He chose to ignore the possibility of Pebs going with someone.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 2nd, 2023, 09:06 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

With the crowd now growing and apprentices joining, crushes or just family or even platonically. Houndchaser didn’t really expect other cats to really join them in the whole chaperone thing. Most of them had people to attend to this even with anyways. Softsky was also quite the surprise buddy when She offered to help them with watching over the whole thing. Houndchaser offered a small flick of their tail as a wave towards her. “Why don’t I stay here and you go have fun with your friends, kiddo? Go reconnect with the cats you grew up with, if you wanna stay with me thats fine though.” The warrior gave the brown and white shecat a faint smile, chaperoning was a job for older cats anyways…it wasn’t that difficult by any means.
Now with Juniper berries tucked behind their ears, Houndchaser let out the smallest little giggle. This whole event was quite the hoot! “Thank You, we will make sure they all are collected and brought safely!” [ @~WallyDarling~ ] As cats went by, Houndchaser couldn’t help but notice one of them currently sulking in the middle of it. “Give me one moment, Softsky…Aye, Cracklepaw!” They mewed to the other chaperone before walking the small distance towards Cracklepaw. “You okay, kid? You wanna come and stay with us adults, I can’t but notice you don’t have anyone to go with...i’m sure Softsky wouldn’t mind if you hung out with us..and little secret for just between us….dates are for loser, only cool cats go by themselves,” yeah, this wasn’t going to end well probably. Houndchaser mewed the words anyways, this event was for cats to have fun, have to be sad they were all alone, after all.

@Leafí @WinterMara

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; June 2nd, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 09:08 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

——————
| ( @Leafí just for the lil mention. Frog has plans to be with someone else later but these two can talk for now…! ) |
——————
Oh boy, he arrived. This would either be really good night or a really bad one, but it all depended on how CracklePaw felt… The dressed up apprentice kept shooting glances at the Tom until she ultimately decided to make her way over… She could fix him, right? All he needed was some kindness in his soul… She wondered if he even had friends… Was this mean to think about?

But then, she stopped walking and instead just sat down, staring at the Tom from a distance… She did promise herself that love would have to find her… She looked quite pretty though, sitting in the perfect spot where the last cracks of sunlight gleamed down on her pelt and glittered from her eyes… FrogPaw would stay in this place till a Tom came and spoke to her…
——————

Last edited by SatoruSaki; June 2nd, 2023 at 09:14 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 09:10 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

A... celebration for crushes??

Russetpaw didn't know if she had a crush. Or who it would be on. Or anything. How would she even know if she had a crush??? Aaah, this was confusing, ick. The russet she-cat scrunched her nose, looking around the camp. It would... make sense for her to go with a tom, right? She knew her Mama had a tom she loved, though she never knew her Papa. Or where he was. Or who he was.

She sat in the clearing, a blatantly confused look on her face. The celebration sounded cool, but she had no idea who to go with. Was she supposed to go with a tom? And have a crush on one? Or something? Agh. Confusing. Yellow eyes settled on an apprentice who appeared to be sitting alone. Did Goldenpaw have anyone to go with? Maybe she'd ask hm, if he didn't. He was a tom... and she was suppose to go with a tom.

...Right?
[ @Starfall @Quasar (for her noticing Golden) ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 2nd, 2023, 09:51 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sandpaw
Thunderclan Apprentice | he/him
A soft huff was summoned from the sandy colored apprentice as he watched his clanmates. Newleaf, the heat would be coming in soon. Of course it wasn’t any better than the chill of Leafbare. Why couldn’t it just remain the temperature of Leaffall? With the pretty leaves falling to the ground.

Oh whatever, it wasn’t like he could just magically change the seasons. At least they were having this now, and maybe there was a small bit of excitement poking it way into his feelings. He had never been to or seen something like this.

[Open]

Bluebellsong
Thunderclan Warrior | she/her
Shouldering her way out of the warrior's den at the call from the other cat, Bluebellsong found herself in the clearing. A Newleaf celebration? Well, she hadn’t heard of that before, but maybe it’d be nice. Cats gather with those they care for, or maybe they want to get to know better just to spend some time playing games and in their company.

Momentarily she considered aiding in keeping their younger crowd safe and under control, but then her gaze found a cat sitting off by herself. Mapleface, one of the queens of Thunderclan.

Admittedly they hadn’t interacted much. Aside from your typical points, common curtsey, Bluebellsong had never paid much attention to the other warrior. Though there was a twinge of her heart at the sight of someone who should have some cats they’re familiar with sitting off to themself. So the warrior stole a breath and headed towards the molly.

“Mapleface,” came with a tilt of her head to the spot beside the cat. A question, mind if I sit?

Though she wanted to talk with the other, it had never been a strong suit of hers. She had only recently tried to develop her talking skills. “This seems new,” she commented, a smile dawning her maw, “anyone you have to go with if you don’t mind me asking?”

[Interacting w/Mapelface ( @Rose )]

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; June 5th, 2023 at 09:58 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:07 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Pet's name: Shypaw

the shy apprentice blinked slowly... a crush event?
she nervously creept over to poke her brother Burntpaw. he flicked his ears in surprise but kept quiet... for once.

she was glad for that, he could be really embarassing when he started off on his 'believfs' rants... what a loud mouth...

her soft stormy blue eyes glanced warmly and gently around the crowd. she wondered if anyone would mind going with a petite she-cat like herself? she felt the color slightly drain out of her face at that. oh who was she kidding?!

she was already blushing at the thought of joining the event with someone...
she already wanteed to bury her face in her brothers smoke scented fur. it make her nose itch, but the smell was at least comforting...

"you'll never get anywhere hiding behind your brother Dear" rumbled Icykiss. Shypaw trembled as her great grandmother pushed her forward into the clearing, her face bright red

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:31 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw excitedly decided to participate. Crushes? But- I don't have anyone... she realised with an upset look on her face. One thing's for sure; she-cats. Only she-cats. She searched in the crowd for anyone. Maybe she could ask Sparrowpelt. If he was here. Echopaw noticed Shypaw hiding behind Icykiss. "Hi!" she meowed in a bubbly voice, "Wanna be my partner~?"
@Dabi

(echo is transfemme btw)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; June 2nd, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 11:31 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

Well, this was certainly going to be... interesting. Crowpaw had never experienced anything remotely close to whatever fresh nightmare this was. Well, worst case scenario, he'd end up being hated by a denmate, which was something he could take... hopefully. Goldenpaw, Cracklepaw, and probably a few others hated him already so one more wouldn't be much of a difference. I don't even know what a... 'crush' is. If someone is looking for some sort of relationship with me, I gotta be honest with her. That's my promise to myself. he quickly grabbed two nearby flowers (one white, one yellowish-orange) and a feather.

Lifting his paw, the young tom licked it until it was fairly damp and ran it across his mohawk. He then took a single claw and curled the front part of his fur so he looked at least somewhat less like a jerk and more like an approachable tom. After scanning the cats who were making their way into the clearing, he grabbed everything and pranced over to his new sister. "Hey, uh... Pebs? Could we talk for a second before you go into the crowd?" he purred and set the items he gathered down. "I was gonna grab a ladybug, but I don't think you would have appreciated a dead bug in your fur or a live one, so... wear this feather on your head."

"And, uh... I'd like to give you some advice, so... bear with me, please. Um... first: be honest with a potential special friend. Honesty's important... and- in case someone breaks your heart tonight... don't let that memory of them impact how you interact with others in the future. If... if someone is mean to you, don't hesitate to get me, okay? I promise I won't be as mean as I was earlier with Cracklepaw. In the event you can't find me, and you're being bullied, stand as tall as you can and give them an unblinking stare for as long as you can before walking away to find a chaperone. Words don't necessarily have to be said to get your point across, remember that, okay? Personally, it's something I've never tried, but who knows, maybe it's effective. I know it'd be effective if I were on the receiving end of that stare." he winked before sitting down. "Most importantly: have fun. You might never get a fun night like this again and it's always important to be in the moment."

Be in the moment. Jeez, where did all these pieces of advice come from? Certainly not from another cat, Crowpaw's been on his own practically his whole life. "Oh- before you get out there... Pebs, I love you. From the moment you invited me to be your brother. And I always will. Think of this as my gift to you, okay? See you later kiddo." Yep, that's it. I have lost my mind... multiple pieces of advice and now I've just told my adopted sister I loved her for the very first time. If only I had known what love was when you walked amongst us, Quietpaw... maybe I wouldn't have the miserable life I do now. Maybe if I was a better brother- No. I didn't know better, how could I have been a better brother if I didn't know differently?? Ugh... I really have to stop blaming myself for crap that isn't even my fault.

He then twitched his whiskers and pranced into the crowd, shaking his head as he went to make an attempt at shaking all the negativity out of his brain. "I have to enjoy tonight, I have to enjoy tonight, I have to- ACK! Oh- oh my gosh- I am so so sorry, I- I didn't mean to- wow, okay Crowpaw- don't go blaming yourself for a silly mistake- oop, you've got to be kidding me, now I'm talking to myself in front of a complete stranger- well, not a stranger she's your denmate for star's sake...! Okay... I'm shutting up now." If I weren't so distracted, I wouldn't have bumped into her! OH, CRAP I NEED TO APOLOGIZE! "Sorry, I... ugh... I already apologized, didn't I? Um... I'm Crowpaw, if you didn't know that already. Though, considering how much trouble I've caused the Clan in the past few moons, I suppose you do know who I am... so, uh... you're F-frog...paw... right?" I cannot afford to be embarrassed twice on the same night. Or is this the third time...? I've lost count already, great...

"Uh... so... I should be honest with you, I really never learned what a crush was, so if you expect me to know, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But- I... I'm okay with spending the night together if you don't plan to be with someone else?"

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old June 2nd, 2023, 11:41 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Mapleface
She/Her

Mapleface was rather... Gah, she wasn't alone to be honest, for she was a rather outgoing cat, but right now Mapleface couldn't bring herself to approach anyone. She just.. felt rather awkward. Her last affair hadn't gone the best. It could have been worse, but who was she kidding? Clearing her throat, the red Queen swung her head around to look over her shoulder at the nursery. Hopefully, her four kits were still securely in her nest, sleeping soundly.

Now... where was her brother? Maybe teasing Cracklepaw about having a crush on someone would make her feel better.

[ Open, I am very bored lol ]

• × | Rosekit | × •
They/them

Rosekit seemed to have other plans then sleeping around!! The kit had noticed their mama was gone!! Oh no!! Something could have happened to her!! No need to worry!! Rosekit was on the case!! Rosekit stumbled out of the nest of their families nest, falling on their face in the process, Rosekit quickly stood up as if nothing happened. The white and dark ginger kit peeked out of the nursery right when they heard the word 'crushes'.. What was that? Might have to ask mama!! Speaking of Mama.. Rosekit spotted their mother sitting and so Rosekit went and scampered over to Mapleface. Rosekit stood behind the molly letting out a tiny squeak to grab her attention.

"Mama!!"

Last edited by xavier.; June 2nd, 2023 at 11:43 PM.
Closed Thread