Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 06:56 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:38 AM
Free digital art apps...
Last post by alaskaa
Today 06:16 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:07 AM
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:59 AM

Old June 13th, 2024, 09:44 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Conch/Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / Outsider/RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This post contains the frequent mentioning of panic, feelings similar to that of anxiety, and other emotional issues/possible triggers, as well as some mentions of blood and gore

✽❀✽

Conch had stood with his head held higher than usual and eyes wide with a new, less torturous feeling of excitement, completely still and stiff as Fadingstar, ‘The Stranger’, spoke to the lot of them. Finally, this was happening, the moment they had all been waiting for. Well, by ‘all’ he meant simply himself and his sister, but it felt like the enthusiasm of an extra million of cats. The anticipation was so powerful it was overwhelming, but Conch kept quiet while he shivered, smiled, and shuddered to himself in his own personal bubble. This was by no means a moment to ruin with his worries and anxieties, especially for Sorrel, whose happiness and natural love for the moment Conch would do anything to protect. So as RiverClan’s leader spoke to them, feeling an unusual mixture of sickness and overflowing joy, he kept quiet and waited for their acceptance to officially be confirmed. This is it. L-life certainly t-took it’s time… but hey, he aren’t d-dead.

The unwanted thought of, Can’t say the same for Seabreeze and Cloverpaw but he abandoned it the moment he felt it reaching into his mind. Even still, the after effect of that last thought managed to stay, clinging to his mind like an old cobweb and drowning bits and pieces of his excitement. So just like that, the majority of Conch’s happiness became a weird, mildly uncomfortable mixture of joy and fear, but again, he kept his mouth shut. Here it comes… acceptance. He smiled sheepishly, imagining the future they could have in this clan, with… with Seabreeze and with Cloverpaw. It was a dream-world, that was for sure. For now, all he could do was listened patiently to the sound of The Stranger’s voice as he explained what they would be required to do to stay in this clan of theirs.

Loyalty. Conch had prepared for that one, but the moment a requirement was given to him, it hit him like a bullet. He winced at the unexpected emotional pain, and found his gray gaze slipping down to the ground again. Well, what else was there to expect but loyalty? Wh-what did I think they’d want… d-disloyalty? So, so stupid… of course n-not… it shouldn’t be that hard, anyway, just to not bail on the c-clan and to actually stay in t-touch all the t-time. What am I w-worried about? Conch was reluctant to think over the truth, but it was waiting, right in front of his eyes. It was the accidents. The ‘what if’s’. What if he was tricked into unintentional betrayal? What if he got lost one day, disappeared, and appeared to be disloyal? What if he accidentally failed to support the clan enough and… they sent him… away… Conch shut his eyes and breathed deeply, eyebrows furrowing as he shooed away the thought form his head. All v-very, very unlikely… it’s alright. Who c-cares. Calling it simply, ‘unlikely’ was obviously a perfectly successful way of changing Conch’s mindset, and clearly it didn’t stop his shivering and trembling. And that, unfortunately, was sarcasm.

Eventually, Conch snapped out of his head to listen to the rest that The Stranger had to say. He had given a warrior their new warrior name already, and with wide, round eyes full of blank anticipation, Conch realized that it was in this moment he would officially become a member of RiverClan, land of the fishy-smelling otter’ish felines. He would silently accept his loyalty-requirements, get a fresh, shiny new name thrown at him, and finally, be welcomes into RiverClan with… probably not very open arms, but open enough to guarantee him safety! It was just that easy. Conch’s eyes fell narrow, and he thought, Well, physically. Emotionally, this is a complete wreck… b-but I’m sure that’ll end. Always d-does, right? Plus, looking on the bright side, Seapaw/Seabreeze was probably just late showing up… no idea about Cloverpaw, but maybe she was the same. Hopefully. If so, what’s as all of this for? StarClan surely wouldn’t be cruel enough to allow Conch and Sorrel to travel all of the way here for nothing at all? No, Conch was sure that his siblings would show up, live and healthy. Their b-bodies definitely would’ve b-been found earlier on i-if… yeah. They’re p-probably doing j-just fine. Conch finally quit lying to himself and listened to his fellow new outsiders removing their RiverClan names.

There was an Algaetail, a Skydust, as well as a Raccoonsun, all names that Conch thought sounded pretty interesting. He as ready hear yes, Sorel’s of course, but also his own. The anticipation was coming faster and faster, alongside the pace of his heartbeat. With excitement finally outweighing nervousness, small smile sliding up onto his face, Conch turned to beam at Sorrel. I suppose she could just be called ‘Sorrel’kit… but that’s just fine! It’s a cool name, definitely- and when she becomes an apprentice, SorrelPAW, then… Sorrelstorm, Sorreltide, Sorrelsun… anything! This is amazing, I love their naming system! And just as expected, the name that left The Stranger’s mouth was ‘Sorrelkit’, a name Conch would have to get used to saying instead of just Sorrel. Despite the upcoming name-calling challenges he was sure to face, Conch was insanely proud of his sister for this, and almost ready for his own new name. But even so, once The Stranger moved onto Conch, Conch’s heart decided to jump into his throat and try and strangle him. F-fun… The gray and patched tom-kit thought sarcastically, smile faltering a little. But the smile came flying right back once his new name arrived. Beachkit. Like… the sea, the ocean- Beach. Conveniently the very thing where conch shells were found. Interesting!

This, when Fadingsun/star’s attention was turned away from their little outsider group, was when a new thought entered Beachkit’s head. Beach was a prefix that was almost the same as Sea- well, same environment, same place, same scent, sight, colors… nothing could be more perfect. Nothing could be more convenient. Still beaming and smiling, Beachkit turned his gaze to his pelt, briefly examining the blueish hue to the gray, interrupted by Sandy patches and white freckles. If Seapaw/breeze looked anything like this, then his name made complete sense. The blue tint being the sea, the sandy patches being… surprise-surprise, the sand, and the white freckles being shells. Beachkit’s excitement only increased at the thought. Well, the first step is to meet him, then we can all determine how similar we actually look! Again… it’s amazing, really! So starry-eyed, Beachkit turned to face his sister, now called Sorrelkit, and introduce her with her new name for the first time. “Sorrelkit… Sorrelkit!” He repeated it just because he thought it sounded nice, and knowing him, Sorrel would most likely notice his excitement. “A-and I’m… Beach! No- Beachkit! It’s like… the place you find conch shells… cool, right? And- an- don’t I look it, too?” Enthusiastically, he swished his tail to show Sorrel the colors of his pelt. “I bet Seapaw- Dusklion said Seabreeze- will look similar, won’t he?

Beachkit took another look around their surroundings, as if expecting his older brother and sister to show up any moment now. They outta arrive s-soon… enough. Soon enough, Beachkit’s thoughts suggested. After all, if Seabreeze and Cloverpaw were related to Sorrel, surely they would be amazing no matter the situation?! Beachkit felt his brow pinch as he scanned the area, slowly but surely feeling more and more overwhelmed at the sight of each unfamiliar face enter his vision. W-well… maybe they’re j-just lost in the crowd… there sh-sure are a whole lotta cats around… so… But those thoughts were nowhere near assuring enough to satisfy him. So instead, Beachkit’s ears returned to falling down against his head, slowly lowering his gaze to the ground again. Oh, it’s n-no use, th-they’re probably g-gonna take forever, anyway- At an eerily familiar sight, Beachkit’s eyes flashed, and the usual mix of fright and happiness shone in his eyes. There was a mostly white cat, with some black on the fur of their face and yellow eyes… but that wasn’t Beachkit’s focus. Two cats were coming in, and one of them… looked like the sea. This, Beachkit realized, was Seabreeze.

Excitedly, he stammered to Sorrelkit, “Sorrel- uh- kit, Sorrelkit, look! There he is, Seabreeze, there he… is…” His voice fell away at a not-so-nice sight, a red and wet stain smudged across the older tom’s front. It covered much of his face, his muzzle, his chest… great stars, why was Seabreeze late? What in the name of the sky was this guy doing? Beachkit thought, but the thought was faint, even at the back of his mind. After that, he was completely blank, empty of feeling. That, that bloodied and battered tom, was Beachkit and Sorrelkit’s older brother. Beachkit didn’t know how to feel. Whose blood was it? Where did it come from? Was Seabreeze alright? Where was Cloverpaw? Why wasn’t Cloverpaw present? What-was-going-on-here? These were all thoughts that Beachkit could feel nibbling at his heart somewhere, but he payed the, no attention. The small tom-kit was frightened of the sight. He had expected to meet Seabreeze excitedly, with Cloverpaw at his side and Sorrelkit leading some sort of crazy conversation with them all… not when the world was literally ending. In other words, he had not expected Seabreeze to come looking like… well… a literal cannibal. I’m sure he isn’t, he would have been exiled by now, but still… is that… his blood…? Right then, at that thought, the real nerves were hit. Beachkit felt the sickness fly right back up into his throat.

This was not how he wanted to first see Seabreeze. For one quickly desperate moment, Beachkit had a thought that maybe this was not actually Seabreeze, and that he was just somebody who looked oddly similar. But that idea was instantly crushed when Beachkit took a closer look at his appearance. The bluish gray pelt, the Sandy patches, white freckles, everything… excluding certain patches being in different places, they were almost like… clones. This was extra frightening to Beachkit, seeing as an older version of himself was now coated in some mysterious cat’s (possibly even his own) blood. But he tried to swallow the feeling and sickness anyway, telling himself, Oh, I’m sure an i-introduction… a b-better first impression… will solve all of our problems. I-it has to. But simply watching Seabreeze move about wasn’t the thing the truly frightened Beachkit. No, it was Sorrelkit’s next decision. As if their brother wasn’t covered in blood, Sorrel moved forward in the strange tom’s direction, and Beachkit’s heart started to race, race, race. N-no… get back… He even mumbled it, “G-Get… G-get back, S-Sorrel…” but his words were much too quiet for even himself to hear. So instead there we was, stumbling after her.

Seabreeze had already been heading in the direction of Beachkit, Sorrelkit, and Fadingsun/star, but by now, Sorrel was almost certainly blocking his path. Beachkit scrambled over to the duo and slitted to a stop beside Sorrelkit, momentarily keeping his wide, terrified eyes on the ground. Oh. My. Stars. This. Is. My. Brother. Two things: One. If Seabreeze could not see him shivering, he was probably blind. Two. If Sorrelkit did not quit calling and piping, he would probably faint again. Unfortunately, his sister kept speaking, and as the sick feeling built up all over again, Beachkit trembled. H-he’ll probably get in trouble f-for hurting- what? Why- wha- where did that come from? Of course he wouldn’t hurt Sorrel… or me, for that matter… h-he wouldn’t. That’s… not… well, violent stuff are not traits… that run… in the family. Oh, the amount that Beachkit and Sorrelkit’s mother had not managed to tell them. Craziness. Beachkit demanded himself to look up, and stiffly, he turned his head upward to stare at Seabreeze and Sorrelkit. Sorrelkit straightened up and her tail lashed, and she introduced them again. This time trying to use their real, new names. She made a little mistake when introducing Beachkit, but Beachkit was too invested in a nervous trance to care, let alone do anything about it.

Then finally, Sorrelkit cocked her head and questioned Seabreeze about the blood that covered his pelt. Beachkit immediately whipped around backwards because he could feel sickness climbing up his throat, but somehow, it didn’t leave his body. So very, very pained both physically and mentally, he looked back at Seabreeze and Sorrelkit, exhausted. He had obviously been nervous earlier, but this right here? This was like the boss of all bosses of nervousness. It was disgustingly difficult to control, and Beachkit was not doing well at all when trying to handle it. The settling panic was eating him alive, teeth already piercing through his fur. Sorrelkit’s decision to make a joke was ineffective to him, and when she teased that being covered in blood was not a good look on Seabreeze, Beachkit even turned his head to flower at her. He scavenged his mind for something to say, but all he could feel was the pounding and whirling of anxiousness. So instead, he decided to go by instinct. Instinct always, always failed, but what better was there to do? Staying quiet was just awkward and sad at the moment. Shakily, he started, “S-Seap… aw…breeze? S-Seabreeze… w-we…

He shuddered, swallowed, and tried to continue. “W-we… went… l-looking for you f-for… a while… b-because we… well…” Another shudder, another struggle. “S-sorry. Sorrelk-kit… she’s your s-sister… a-and I’m C-Con… sorry, B-Beachkit… your brother. W-we left Ma-” He cut himself off. He felt no need to finish mentioning his mother, she wasn’t important at the moment. “-um… home, w-we left h-home for… you. S-so we… joined RiverClan… for y-you. B-but not just you…?” At the idea that he was about to have to mention Cloverpaw, it wasn’t just Beachkit’s mouth that abruptly went dry. It was his entire body. So feeling smaller and scrawnier than ever, shuddering and shivering in his own skin, he mumbled, “B-because… Cloverpaw w-was here… too… an’… n-now she’s… not…?Yup. She’s gooooone, buddy! That thought was the last straw. It was a pretty pathetic one, but the moment his own head began to mimic him, Beachkit felt a tear finally escape his eye. When another came, then another, he squeaked, “I’m s-sorry… sorry… s…

When words failed, guess what never did? Fainting. Vomiting. Choking. But Beachkit had no interest in doing any of those three things at the moment, so instead, he just felt a sea of water flow into his eyes, and awkwardly and silently, he lifted his tail in front of them to let the salty streams flow into his fur. Dang it, dang it… DANG IT! Of course he was crying he was always crying. He thought that Sorrelkit had to be put up with his tears by now, and any moment she would tease him, break, or yell. Despite that lack of realism in this thought, it frightened Beachkit to a certain point where he couldn’t think straight, and the thoughts in his head whirled up into a strong, heavy storm of all bad emotion. Fright, anger with himself, panic, fear, nervousness, anxiety all faded into one cloud of terror, and the tears kept coming. No matter how many times the word, stop, would break through the chaos, it never did. It was too much, too overwhelming, and on the outside, Beachkit just looked like a sad and frightened kitten with his tail fluffed up in his face until you got a good look at his eyes. When he finally removed the tail in hopes that the chaos would end once he did, exposing his gaze (mostly for Sorrelkit, but if he was paying attention Seabreeze could’ve easily gotten a glimpse), he left his reddened eyes for the world to see. Whoops. Then quietly, he told the both of them. “W-well… at least we’re here. We didn’t… d-die.

✽❀✽

// Also, sorry if there was supposed to be a roleplay order that I just trampled over. I’m just trying to let Conch/Beachkit react to as much as possible. \\

~ @constellation (Sorrel) ~
~ @Dolomedes {Here’s this for you!} ~
~ (No Cloverpaw mention, Cloverpaw is very, very dead ) ~
~ If there was somebody else who needed mentioning, somebody tell me! Whoops! ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 13th, 2024, 09:48 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Raccoonsun-She/Her

————————

Nameless-No, Raccoonsun(why was that weird name so engraved in her mind?) quietly nodded to Fadingsun-star? Whatever it was.
She walked back over to Rowanmane.
Why?
She had no idea, he was intimidating, why would she want to.
Buuut she did, nonetheless.
“Uh, do you need help with.. anything?” She asked, styli’s feeling awkward.
Well, he was injured, and he probably shouldn’t talk because of his jaw, actually, so, she looked for a nearby kit to help carry instead of making him talk more.

@Rowan

[OPEN TO CARRY KITS]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 13th, 2024, 09:56 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him

————————

Beaverkit looked around.
Moving already?
Was it good for all these injured cats to move?
Well, it wasn’t up to him, obviously.

[PP PERMS TO BE PICKED UP]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:06 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none
[ decided to have this be a bit after her healing so there's cobwebs herbs and moss on her stub rn ]

cobwebpaw poked her head out of the makeshift medicine den. it had been a day or two since her leg being.. gone, but she was barely healed at all. she hadn't practised walking without a leg, so moving all that way would be nearly impossible for her. with a broken, unused voice, cobwebpaw called out to her mentor as a last-ditch attempt for help. ' dusks..? ' she meowed pitifully, annoyed at herself for sounding so helpless. ' can i- walk with yo-you? '

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; June 13th, 2024 at 10:07 AM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:40 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

Grande / WHITETHUNDER
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - RiverClan Warrior/Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

Whitethunder turned her head as a kit approached, volunteering to also help carry some plants. Grande cast a soft smile to the kit before speaking. "I'm Grande, wait no, my bad! Mister Fading gave me a clan name!! Whitethunder!! Yup, My name is Whitethunder!!" she purred, blue and green eye flickering with excitement. So many new things!! "What's your name? Wait, no don't tell me! Is it.... Graycat??" she guessed excitedly. "Graycat sounds cool!!" Whitethunder purred, a wide smile on her face. Clan cats were so cool! They had weird names but who cared?? Not Grande, that's for sure!! She lovedlovedlovedlovedloved LOVED her new name. Whitethunder. "Anyway did you join too? I stumbled across the RiverClan while out for a walk, and what do ya know? I'm now Whitethunder of the RiverClan!" she purred, explaining her story within a few words. Crazy how all of that happened in one night. Jeez, These cats went through a lot if they have to move.

[ @burntToast - Only pinging you bc I don't wanna bother squidz and starry ]
[Just letting ya know White isn't submitted yet as Idk if om supposed to submit her yet]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:46 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

SKYDUST
[ 13 MOONS ]
[ gray tabby tom with green eyes ]
[ HE / HIM ]
[ BEEFED UP T1, LYREBIRD'S LULLABY, HERBAL KNOWLEDGE T1 ]
ignore that his previous post said dreamwalker, that no longer stands!
Skydust. That was a good name. Sure, the 'dust' part reminded him a bit of Rust, but he didn't mind that. Oh wait. They were leaving? Already? The former kittypet didn't know anything about what had happened with the other 3 Clans, but began to piece together what had happened slowly with Fadingsun's words.. The other Clans had driven them out? Well, he understood why they left. The gray tabby looked to the herb cat- Mistyshard, he thought, and padded over. "I can help with herbs," he said.

@starry - @squidz

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:47 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@finley !! @taillow @IDIOTICBEAN101

Well it seemed like it was time to move on from the twoleg den. Adderpaw was starting to wonder if this was where they were going to stay but hearing they would move on made Adderpaw feel more comfortable. The further they could be from those savages, the happier she would be. As they started to move on, Adderpaw saw a small kit that no one had picked up yet so she walked over to them. Wordlessly she picked up Beaverkit before looking for some road company. With that Adderpaw walked over to Dusklion and walked with her and Cobs. She didn't feel like talk, at all, so she figured the kitten would have two other options to talk to. Another perk of this decision was that it would mean that Adderpaw would be able to keep a better eye on Dusklion, someone she was trying to regain faith in.
Old June 13th, 2024, 10:49 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Crowglow watched Daze just quietly stay near Moonpaw, who was trying to comfort Skyfall.
Grimpaw was calm and confident as he lifted Daze up and set the small kit on Crowglow's back.
"This ought to make your journey with us more comfortable." He meowed gently. Daze gently nodded.
Old June 13th, 2024, 11:47 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Watching over the clan with Dusklion? How ironic considering her good eye was starting to fog. Owltalon wasn't one to run from a challenge though. She watched as Cobwebpaw and Adderpaw padded up to Dusklion, a smile splitting her maw. Looks like Dusklion's got more company than expected.

"Hey, big shot!" Owltalon smiled toothily as she trotted at the deputy's heals. "Guess ya're pretty popular, huh? Hey Cobwebpaw, Adderpaw," she dipped her head at the two apprentices respectfully. "Thanks for lookin' out for ya commander, I'm 'ure she needs it." The large she-cat then nudged Dusklion with her side before slowing her pace. She didn't wanna risk re-opening her wounds, especially if they hurt this bad even after being sealed.

She was glad Cobwebpaw was alright, well mostly alright. She sounded very frail, like she might just snap in two. Owltalon twined her bushy tail with Cobwebpaw's for a few heartbeats, hoping it gave her some level of comfort. It was horrible how she was hurt like that, her leg was already mangled now it was gone completely. A scowl rested on her face as she reminisced on the horrifying attack. "Aye, Cobwebpaw, if ya need anythin' don't be shy ta ask." It wasn't like she thought Cobwebpaw was weak, but she seriously feared the apprentice would topple over if somecat didn't give her any stability.

Tags:
@taillow \\ Dusklion
@finley !! \\ Cobwebpaw
@Fish \\ Adderpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 13th, 2024, 01:23 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw looked for some other apprentices to travel by.

Bailey thought for a bit, absently looking at the trees. He turned to look at Nut beside him. He knew that he didn't belong in riverclan but Nut... Bailey got up and left. He knew Nut would be accepted here. Not that he could bring him back to his rat run home anyways.

Nut looked at Bailey. As Bailey walked away from him he stayed understood and slept.