Today 07:30 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:15 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:14 PM
View Poll Results: Who should be featured for this month's Kudos?
Lionstorm [RC] 24 40.68%
Blackhaze [Dark Forest] 22 37.29%
Twilightstar [WC] 23 38.98%
Spiderpaw [RC] 8 13.56%
Sagebrook [WC] 7 11.86%
Minkstripe [RC] 6 10.17%
Charredpaw [Dark Forest] 10 16.95%
Sootstar [RC] 16 27.12%
Deadpool [WC] 15 25.42%
Echowind [WC] 8 13.56%
Lionpaw [TC] 10 16.95%
Sassafrasfire [RC] 13 22.03%
Indy [Outsider] 6 10.17%
Eldersky [WC] 13 22.03%
Coyotepaw [WC] 16 27.12%
Rosebriar [WC] 13 22.03%
Sparkfrost [WC] 6 10.17%
Tawnykit [TC] 2 3.39%
Eelsting [RC] 6 10.17%
Dawnstar [SHC] 19 32.20%
Beepaw [RC] 3 5.08%
Skykit [WC] 3 5.08%
Berrywing [WC] 3 5.08%
Iciclekit [SHC] 7 11.86%
Darkpaw [SHC] 9 15.25%
Dayheart [RC] 14 23.73%
Thornspirit [WC] 4 6.78%
Falconpaw [TC] 14 23.73%
Echofall [TC] 7 11.86%
Dovekit [SHC] 4 6.78%
Flyfur [RC] 17 28.81%
Splashleap [RC] 10 16.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 3rd, 2020, 12:04 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Character of the Month (December 2020)

Character Name [mention user]: Lionpaw [ @bmkmb ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: I have to say, Lionpaw is just one of the cutest little characters I have ever seen! He's had a tough life, been an apprentice for obviously far longer than anyone in ThunderClan, and suffered greatly - including separation with his [former] best friend ; Talonstone, losing one of his very close friends, and much, much more. Aside from that, Lion just.. well, stays the happiest, the friendliest, and - of course - the most adorable. He's a very mischievous boy, but so sweet and kind at the same time. It's obvious that he needs a good, long break, but he is tirelessly carrying out his duties, and still smiling at every little joke and making sure everyone has the best, funnest time in the world. I've had some experience roleplaying with Lionpaw, and I can say it was definitely one of my favorite roleplays. He's got just the right amount of zing, and it's really funny - sorry, Lion - when he gets angry and shows off his Lionpaw-ness and his amazing, wonderful talents. Yes, he's really good at fighting, hunting, climbing, etc. But bmkmb makes it so he's not just "the model warrior" or the "perfect apprentice". They make it so it just adds to his personality, and makes him an even better character. Lionpaw is an absolute sweetheart, a notorious rascal, and a caring guy, and I love him and his personality so much.

x-x-x-x

Character Name [mention user]: Echowind[ @Holly Jolly Trouble ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: Echowind is a very, very tired mother. No, she is not sleepy - she is tired. She's had so much heartbreak in her life, with Twilightstar being angry at her for mating with an outsider, for drama with her mate ; Whisperbreeze, which makes her wonder if she should even love him at all. Echo is quite the sarcastic and stubborn lady, and she's got a bit of fire hiding in her heart. I enjoy how she's also got a touch of motherliness, and how she always knows the right the right thing to say. Her little antics are so funny, and I love how annoying she is. She's a really good cat deep down - deep, deep, deep, very deep down - and I find it funny how she reacts to certain actions. Echowind is a total wildcard, and you never know what she's going to say. I was roleplaying with Trouble the other day, and Echo basically went crazy. That being said, I think Echowind is an amazing cat and one you should definitely consider for Character of the Month!
Old December 3rd, 2020, 01:15 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Character Name [mention user]: Sassafrasfire @implimm
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: I absolutely adore Sassa. They're realistic, they're believable, they're extremely fun to rp with. Sassa and my Beanpaw are mentor/apprentice, and their dynamic is a joy to roleplay. I feel like I can experience Sassafras's feelings; their determination, their grief, and everything in between. It's been an absolute journey and a joy to watch them develop into who they are, and I look forward to continuing to watch this growth!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 3rd, 2020, 02:51 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Name w/ user mention: Indy @Snow Fox
Faction: Outsider
Why should this character be featured?: I think Indy should be featured because she has such a developed personality and life. Snow Fox plays her really well as a deranged kit who is just trying to understand kindness and non-murderness. I feel her utter confusion as she is told about the clans, and I love how Snow Fox plans to enter her into a clan and meet up with someone from her loner days later, as a clan member. It's so interesting to see how Indy has grown up, and fascinating to think about the loose outline of what she might become.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 3rd, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:11 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Character Name: Adderfang @Rani
Character Faction: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?
I've only RP'd with Adder for a short while, but she's very enjoyable to read. Adderfang is not unlike some strong women irl I know who shaped my life in important ways, however strange that might be to say! The kind who work so hard, who routinely put their own needs aside for others (sometimes busying themselves to the point of exhaustion. We gotta protect these amazing people from their own superpowers sometimes.) Overall, I think Adder is realistic and a wonderful character I hope to RP with more in the future.
Character Name: Splashleap @gs29513
Character Faction: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?:
Splashleap is a wild one, but also so sweet and bubbly, a very wholesome soul. I have had a lot of fun interacting with her character in previous RP's! She has changed, grown and matured in my opinion over the last few months, and that's what's really special to watch in a character over time. It's always a joy to roleplay with Splash.

Old December 4th, 2020, 06:51 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Character Name [mention user]: Eldersky @implimm
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Why should this character be featured?: All i can say is - i adore her. she is such a cute character. even though she seems to have a basic personality at first glance, any interaction with her will show that she has so much going for her. She is so well developed, and its nice to see such a realistic and consistent character being used. Plum always has such well thought out characters that I always find so endearing, and the fact that they have such realistic flaws and personalities just adds to the charm.

Character Name [mention user]: Coyotepaw @punkscape
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: winclan
Why should this character be featured?: Bug. Gang. Yotebug is one of the most memorable non-hr characters i know of, and one of my go-tos for interactions. Whether it be a short conversation or a long-winded game, you can trust Coyotepaw to always be a joy. Punkscape does such a good job roleplaying her, and I always love to see cats with realistic personalities, as well as good representation of real-life conditions, such as ADHD. its often a pretty overlooked thing, so its always amazing to see it when it does happen.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 5th, 2020, 09:35 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Character Name [mention user]: Gravehound @Rani
Why should this character be featured?: This character is so refreshing and endearing. He is mute, but written in a highly positive way that provides him with a unique perspective and method of communication. This character's romantic personality and enthusiastic demeanor literally makes me happy every time I see that I've been tagged in an RP with him.

Character Name [mention user]: Sagebrook @Snow Carrot
Why should this character be featured?: Who doesn't love a strong female character? Sagebrook is driven, protective, and has no problem taking charge of a situation, and really shines when things go south. This character's fighting/hunting scenes are very well written, and her overall vibe takes a page right of the Erins' book (pun intended).

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 8th, 2020, 08:57 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Character Name [mention user]:Rosebriar @TheNyanCatMinecart
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:Windclan
Why should this character be featured?:She's not a very nice character, but the way she's rped makes it seem almost completely logical everything she says. The way Nyan can make even the most awful statement from her mouth seem right and an innocent cat seem wrong is awesome, and the fact that she really has Windclan's best interests at heart makes it more believable. Because she hasn't changer her opinion or wavered in her goal she seems very realistic, and her beauty is there without being a Mary Sue. It's hard to play the cat that isn't well liked, but she does it in an intriguing and complex way that makes her feel very real.
Old December 8th, 2020, 09:46 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Character Name [mention user]: Sparkfrost ( @Larkstripe )
Why should this character be featured?: Sparkfrost is the ultimate gentleman, always so elegant and genteel-- but don't get me wrong, he is formidable in a fight! He is always roleplayed so vibrantly and convincingly and has realistic thoughts and emotions. Not to mention his complex and consistent backstory! Sparkfrost is definitely a creative and well-rounded warrior, and he should be featured this month.

Character Name [mention user]: Tawnykit ( @Christmassy Dashie )
Why should this character be featured?: Tawnykit is an adorable mixture of intelligent, mature, brave, but also childish at the same time. Her affection for her friend Flutterkit is always heart-warming to see and the way she reacts to various situations is always creative and varied. I love how the roleplayer wraps in natural cat reactions ("her ears lay flat against her head") with believable dialogue. Tawnykit is for sure a prospective candidate this month.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 9th, 2020, 04:10 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Character Name [mention user]: Splashleap @gs29513
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RC
Why should this character be featured?: She is very fun and amusing to RP with. She's such a confusing character and you never know what will happen next. I love her eagerness and randomness.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old December 10th, 2020, 01:57 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Character Name [mention user]: Eelsting @Beau
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan

Such a fun character! Eelsting has a great personality, a fun jokester who is also very sweet. When he fell into the brambles after trying to hunt a frog and Mossygrove came to rescue him, he spun a tall tale about having been attacked by fierce rogues and kept up the charade flawlessly. I'm excited to see more of him in the future!

Character Name [mention user]: Dawnstar @Undertaker
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan

The cold and ruthless ShadowClan leader, fiercer than Icestar. Dawnstar cares for power and stoic strength and will stop at nothing to succeed. The way that Undertaker roleplays her descent into madness is always an interesting read, and I genuinely love the direction that her character is going.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!