Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:03 PM
Snowdust adoption
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 05:01 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 04:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:58 PM
OUTBREAK!
by BEAR.
Last post by Catt
Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2021, 09:23 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Try me & Ill show you a fang [Rc Warriors & Apprentices]

Eaglepaw lifts his head, and also decides to join. He walks over to a spot close, but not too close and listens with rapt attention.
Old November 12th, 2021, 01:41 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Frostpaw joined the group, only because she could use the training. She still wasn’t exactly sure who her mentor was; Kestrelstar had yet to address it. Most likely it would be brought up at the next meeting. But for now, she would have to result to doing training events.
(Open)
Old November 12th, 2021, 04:39 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Reedpaw~
Geez, she needed this. Sunsetblossoms words had caught Reedpaws attention, amusing the young molly to raise her head from the spot where it had been resting along one of her paws. Little cream and brown brindled ears perked up slightly as Reedpaws gaze shown with interest and she raised up onto her paws slowly. So far, she had only had swimming training, even then it still needed some work, and she would need more training to become a proud warrior of Riverclan anyways, so she might as well participate in this. Giving a long stretch, Reedpaw slinked her way over towards the gathering group and awaited instructions from the warrior which had come up with the idea.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 12th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

“Alright everyone how this will work is simple! The river is shallow here and so well be wading out into it until we’re to our mid shoulders! Don’t worry you wont have to swim if you don’t know how we’ll just be standing in the water! I’ll be showing you some dodging moves and even grapple escapes that may be useful in fighting an enemy like shadowclan who’s generally quite large! You may ask why are we learning this in the river? Because we’re also building strength! It can be hard to move in the water with the current and how much effort it takes to move normally and this will make us stronger and also means when we’re out on land these dodges can be done far more quickly with little effort!”

It was genius in the molly’s eyes, if they got good enough to preform the moves at normal speeds in the water then when out they’d be able to do it super fast without the current and water slowing them down~ It’d also help build muscle, riverclan was generally the second largest (in size) clan in the forest but shadowclan was larger, they needed to be prepared to fight a foe that could out power then. So this would help that.

“Ill also be doing a little trick to give you experience and make sure youre getting the moves right~ Once Ive taught you all a move I will choose one of you at random to mock attack you (claws sheathed of course) and you’re to reply with that move! I know my size can be intimidating but Im the kind of cat you’ll be facing (if a lot nicer then those rats). Alright that’s all everyone into the water and Ill teach you the first move! If you come in late dont worry you can join in at any time!”

~~~~~~
“Ready! Go! One move outta ten! It can be hard to stay on your paws when a larger opponent rears up and brings down their weight on you, especially if they’ve got you cornered! But theres an easy way to turn that around! Don’t dodge to the side or back, such down and charge forward pushing off with your back paws with your front out to hit them in the belly and claw! You can also try biting their belly but you risk their paws coming down on your back to pin, the key to this move is to get close enough they cant bring their paws down on you! Give the lunge a shot~ Remember paws and claws out and push out hard with your back paws, it may be hard in the water but try~”

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old November 12th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw waded into the water quickly. She had training with water based battle moves. She could do this no problem! She stood in the water, dug her claws in, and pushed off, lunging against the current. She practiced it a few more times until she had the hang of the move.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 12th, 2021, 05:22 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

~ HAZELPAW

The apprentice blinked as Sunsetbloom started practically yelling orders and instructions. Uhh... yeah, she could definitely try. Hazelpaw waded into the water, feeling it brushing aganst her pelt, and soaking it. Carefully, she raised her paws, keeping her claws and paws 'out' and pushed out hard with her back paws.

It ws difficult. The current kept changing direction, unpredictably. It was rageful too. Hazelpaw gritted her teeth, unusually successfully keeping her temper at the edge, and kept practising the move.
Old November 12th, 2021, 05:37 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Rainypaw tried but he was so skinny that his legs could barely hold his weight against the water. He needed to stop starving himself...
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 13th, 2021, 02:00 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw**

Battle training...in the water? A smile spread across Codpaw's face. This is brilliant! For Codpaw, being in the water was as natural as, if not more so than, being on land. The battle training part would be somewhat different. Cricketsting had taught him some underwater moves but that was different than training in the water for battling on land.

He hopped happily into the water and waded in up to his shoulders. The crisp, flowing water quickly soaked through his pelt, chilling his skin pleasantly. He listened closely to Sunsetbloom's instruction then pictured an enemy warrior rearing up in front of him. He dug his hind claws into the loose river bed and launched his body forward through the current. Moving through the water felt natural, though it did take more strength than on land and he had to focus on not swimming but imagining he was attempting the move through thick air. He reached out with his front paws but lost his balance and tumbled forward in the current. He struck out strongly in the water and resurfaced. As his head broke the surface, he found his pawhold once more then tried again. The second try was more successful so he continued until he could do it seamlessly back and forth.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 13th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerpaw waded into the water, her ears twitching nervously as she listened to Sunsetbloom's instructions. What if she fell in and embarrassed herself? Or got swept down the river and lost? Or drowned and died? No, she couldn't think like that! Giving her head a quick shake, the apprentice tuned back in to what Sunsetbloom was saying just in time to catch the instructions for the move. Hopefully it wouldn't be that difficult.

Yea, the move was difficult, especially in the water. But at least Shimmerpaw hadn't fallen in her multiple attempts to get it down. Her face scrunched in a frown of concentration, she attempted the lunge once more, ducking back and then pushing forward with her hind paws, jabbing with her front paws at where the opponents belly would be. It was still slow, but at least she didn't almost trip this time!

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old November 13th, 2021, 05:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

It was working!! Sunsetbloom couldnt help but do a pleased little shake in accomplishment beaming at all the cats trying out the move. She'd worried for a time that doing this in the water would either be too difficult or not enough push to simulate a real fight but apparently she was wrong~ In a real battle one had to contend with an opponents moves and strength so while shadow fighting a non existent opponent was useful in learning a move to really master it resistance was needed. Using the waters resistance wasnt perfect but it was a better substitute then nothing and by the end of this the cats participating were sure to put on some muscle too! They'd need them in the future for sure.

Watching the group and occationally chirping out a "Dig your claws in for maximum push off!" and "Feel free to let yourself rock back a bit before lunging forward!" before she stopped. Hazelpaw was doing good (it was reasonable to have struggled in the begining) but maybe she needed to do this move on a real cat to cinch it. Sunsetbloom who was roughly the size of a large shadowclan cat was happy to oblige!

So with a "Heads up Hazelpaw and remember no claws please~" The molly reared up before lashing out with a soft pawed downward strike that the newly learnt move was a direct counter for. If the apprentice was successful Sunsetbloom would be winded and only hit water but that was up to her and the large molly wouldnt be upset either way only giving a kind compliment and moving on.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright next move everyone! Now this one might be hard to do without a partner so while I encourage you to try it as much as possible solo Ill be coming round to each of you to let you try the move on me~ Grab your opponents shoulders or back and leap/pull yourself onto their back, if you do this right it should be easy to basically swing yourself onto them in one motion before they can react~ Once on their back you can basically go wild with them being unable to hit you so its perfect to use against large and dangerous opponents! All you need to remember is to watch out for them shaking or rolling you off and spring off before they can crush you~ Give it a try and I'll be around for you to attempt this on a cat in just a second."

With that the large molly padded around the group letting each cat try out the move several times on her one by one until everyone had a turn.

@Angelique @Whirlpaw @DeltaDace @Kingly @NinjaBloss @Ravensong @mystical @Sklee @Snakebite13 @Ghostly Phantom @Raven~ @Nixey

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Closed Thread