Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 02:14 AM
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:35 AM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:29 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2023, 11:52 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: gather up them herbs![thc event for apps & warriors]

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
@Alchemist Kitsune

A pale calico tom padded his way toward the gathered cats, looking confused but hearing what was occurring - if there were something that he could do, perhaps, he would be more than happy to assist. He didn't know a lot of things about a lot of things, and this was no different. In fact, he'd spent his entire life in ThunderClan and couldn't remember a single face - all of these cats were strangers to him. For a second he wondered if he belonged but then...

He forgot the train of thought.

Spottedfire - he knew that much, his name - took his seat next to a chocolate-pelted apprentice, and tried to make conversation. "H-hi - have we met... before?"

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 15th, 2023, 10:31 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]
37/100

The little apprentice bounded over towards the calling of an event -- or a game! Her green eyes were alight as she awaited Springpaw to continue it along.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 15th, 2023, 03:37 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Surprise, surprise! Here comes Drizzlecloud. Of course she wanted to support the event that her apprentice put together.. And, either way, Thunderclan really needed the herbs this time around. Each pair of extra paws could be useful, so her appearance was to be expected, really.

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:40 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Event [#event]

Springpaw could easily feel the upper corners of her lips tug into a wide, uptight smile as she saw numerous cats gathering around for her event. Well, at least cats were interested in going out of camp and searching for herbs! She was absolutely certain that her clan-mates weren't going to want to gather around to see what she had in store for how she was going to help restock the herb storage. Gosh, it felt like a heavy amount of stress had just been taken off her shoulders from the mere amount of apprentices—and warriors—had gathered around to see what she had planned. It made the calico feel good about her current event that she was having. So, with a wide grin and ecstatic lash of her tail, the dilute calico began to speak. “Thank you all for gathering around to join me for this fantastic event that I’ve planned! I’m glad that I’m not the only one that is going to be going out to collect herbs by myself with all of you coming along to help.” It was a way to start the basics off, the eleven moon molly scanning her eyes along the gathered cats to get the most of who had decided to come forth and see what she was doing.

A small wave of surprise attacked her system when she took notice of the familiar form of her mentor taking her place inside of the crowd of cats, making the calico briefly stumble over the words that she was wanting to say. Well, at least Drizzlecloud was joining in on the fun, she supposed. Maybe she could be the one waiting to get a prize from getting enough herbs from collecting them all around the territory? Ah, that’s right! She still needed to explain the rules of what they were going to do! Clearing her throat, the calico swept her gaze along the clearing as she began to speak once again. “Now, you are all probably wondering, ‘what type of event is Springpaw hosting’? Well, for your luck, I’m taking us all through a stroll through the territory and we are going to collect herbs. We are going to collect as much as we can for it to be enough to fill the herb storage so that there is enough to last for the battle. We need as much as we can and we can’t risk losing any of them to something as simple as a scratch needing poultice or any cobwebs being wasted. However, other than that, whoever collects the most herbs during our stroll will earn a very special prize and that’s pretty much it. Any questions or concerns before we leave to search the territory?”

It was quite a bit of words that escaped her mouth while she spoke, but hopefully it wouldn’t confuse anyone too badly. If there were any questions that needed to be answered, she'd gladly answer. However, hopefully that may not be the case due to the fact that they were simply going out through the territory to search for some herbs to restock the herb storage. Whichever it was, the calico silently awaited for her clan-mates to voice their opinions before they headed out.

next post - 08/19

#tcevent #air

How This Works
[quick notice: this event is specialized for mainly apprentices and warriors only, so if any kits or other apprentices sneak into the event while springpaw is taking these cats out through the territory; they will be punished and quickly taken back to camp by a warrior. warriors are free to join this event even while it is still in session!]
○ this event is going to require a good variety of luck, and for every location we all visit, i will be rolling a twenty-sided die.
○ the higher the number is, the rarer herb you find! to add onto this, the more words that you write in your post, the higher the chance is of you finding a herb that’s rare! plus, you even hold the chance of finding a mysterious herb as well. be careful though, it could end up being something that is important for the clan, lethal, or even just a plain flower that does no usage for the clan!
○ rolling a one will provide your character with no herb found, while rolling the numbers ‘two-to-ten’ will guarantee your character with only one herb found, while ‘eleven-to-nineteen,’ will guarantee your character with two herbs, ‘twenty’ will be the most hardest to get and if you get it, your character will be guaranteed to find three herbs in their search in that territory spot!
○ the cat(s) with the most amount of herbs by the end of this event wins and they will be rewarded with a special prize by both myself and springpaw!

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; August 18th, 2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:44 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

*Cherrypaw shook her head, too excited to go into the territory and finding herbs*
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:45 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw jumped up in delight, ready to help as best as she could. She didn't care about that prize, just helping her new clan. "I have a question!! How do we know what each herb looks like?"
@ares

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap had no questions or concerns, so the yellow tom remained silent. A prize sounded nice. He wondered what the prize would be. He was sure it would be something good. Sunleap waited for everyone else to voice any questions or concerns. The yellow tom was ready to leave, thought he was waiting patiently.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 15th, 2023 at 07:24 PM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash listened and stayed quite ready to leave
Old August 15th, 2023, 05:34 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Striped ears perked up a bit when Springpaw mentioned that there'd be a prize for the winner. "Uh yeah, I got a question. What's the prize gon' be?" he mewed gruffly. It had better be a good one. He was fine with helping the medicine cats search for herbs but it'd be a total letdown if he only won a lousy prize for all his hard work.

Sharpclaw didn't really have any concerns about this event. Sure, there were risks that some cats might get poisoned, but if they were stupid enough to go snooping for herbs they knew nothing about then that was on them. As for him, he wouldn't lay a paw on any sort of leaf or flower without knowing what it was first.

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 15th, 2023, 06:34 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Fallowreed smiled, ear flicking, not interested in the prize at all.

HeronSnarl and DawnShred, however, were more then interested. Their eyes brightened and ears perked.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Closed Thread