Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by otter
Today 02:20 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 02:00 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:58 PM
[F] Doedapple Finder..
Last post by Hana
Today 01:46 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 03:06 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: dawn of a new generation [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Heathernose wanted to take in a moment to enjoy the small dark blob Lionscar just set by her, their firstborn! But she barely got a chance to catch her breath before the next round of spasms wracked her body. She pushed again, biting down hard on the stick Lionscar gave her and digging her claws into the ground for leverage. A second kit emerged. Another spasm, more pain, more pushing, and a third kit.

Great StarClan! Will I be doing this for the rest of my life? She certainly hoped not! She dared not look behind her, she didn’t want to see what she was certain was a mess. Not that she could possibly lift her head, even if she wanted to. Now came the fourth kit. Heathernose let out a breath with a grunt, letting her head fall to the group. Her sides were heaving, she didn’t remember being this tired even after a morning run! Things felt like they settled for a moment, but something felt incomplete…and she was right. Just when she was beginning to wonder if she was finished, she felt that increasingly familiar need to push. A fifth kit!

It felt like moons had dragged by, but now the pale brown queen knew she was finished. She laid on her side, relieved, her head on the ground. Heathernose finally let go of the stick that endured almost as much as she had, spitting to get it away from her face. The stick had just started to splinter from her abuse, so it seemed things settled at a good time. But stars she was exhausted.

“I’ll probably need…fresh bedding…” She huffed, trying to shift her paws to get up but finding herself unable to do that. She glanced up at Lionscar, finding the strength somewhere to at least prop up the front of her body so she could look at their litter and see if Lionscar needed help with opening any of the kitten’s sacs.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar]; [ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]; [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]; [ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit]

[OOC: Posting order from here will determine birth order! The only kits who are set in their birth order are Ferretkit (oldest) and Songkit (runt). So Fernkit, Hawk-kit, and Rabbitkit are FCFS!]

@Crown_Sage
@FadingWhispers
@Splitmoon

It was warm, a soft embrace. The womb is what it was called. Siblings floating around, unknowingly being released into the world one by one. What was this? It was this little kits turn. One random push and plop. The little kit was brought into a cold, unfamiliar smelling and feeling world. What was he going to do! Where was the warmth and safety? Was he in danger! He didn''t know how to speak!! The kit struggled, fur damp as it squirmed. Suddenly, he opened his tiny jaws and a large wail came from him. Oh jeez he could make himself loud! Maybe this would call to his mother? Call something to warm him and keep him safe?

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 18th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

LIONSACR / FLAMEMANE
Lionscar walked in with new bedding and Flamemane followed. They two toms congratulated Heathernose and Lionscar licked her on the head. "You did great!" he mewed happily. "Yeah congrats Heathernose" Flamemane mewed.

RABBITKIT
The little kit was shocked to feel different she had no clue what was happening but she managed to ket out the tinest mewed as she breathed. @Luna16 @Splitmoon @Crown_Sage @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Old September 18th, 2024, 08:03 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused

Hawkkit turned his little yellow-furred head, his whiskers quivering as he took in all the overwhelming smells. As he pushed with all of his might, he let out a little cry as he felt air rushing to his fur. Although he couldn't feel his mama, he knew she was there. Hawkkit let out a wail, scrambling and plopping to the ground again as he tried to find her.
--
Fallenkit sprinted into the nursery, and gasped for breath once she got there. Heathernose! She mewed, her eyes bright. You never told me you were gonna kit today! She said in a fake angry tone. Rushing to her side, she purred. You have pretty kits. Fallenkit told her.
@Luna16
@Splitmoon
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@FadingWhispers

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 18th, 2024, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

A tiny pale yellow body squirmed. She was cold. There were so many smells, so much struggling. She felt something pick her up and wrap around her, drawing her closer to something...warm. Safe. Nosing through something soft, she found a source for what she instinctively sought: milk. And started to suckle.

Heathernose rested in the new nest with relief, setting the feather back down as well. She was exhausted, but also filled a type of joy she's never felt before. She purred as Lionscar laid their kits at her belly, wrapping her tail around them carefully to pull them closer to her. "Thank you Flamemane." She purred. "Looks like you have new kin." She lifted her head, reaching up to touch her muzzle to Lionscar's. "Our kits." She purred.

Heathernose let out a weakened mrrow of laughter as Fallenkit joined them. "I'm sorry Fallenkit. I didn't know it would be today." She purred, looking back over her kits. As she bent to lick them gently, helping to clean them up a bit more, she started thinking of names. Two she-kits. She touched her nose to the light brown she-kit. "Rabbitkit." She mewed softly, moving then to touch her nose to a pale yellow she-kit. My youngest. She gave the tiny kit an extra affectionate lick. "And Songkit." She looked up at Lionscar, eyes warm. "After my mother."

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar & Rabbitkit]; [ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]; [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]; [ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit]

[OOC: Birth order has been decided! Ferretkit, Fernkit, Rabbitkit, Hawk-kit, and Songkit!]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 18th, 2024, 08:49 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Fallenkit purred and nodded.
--
Hawkkit felt the immidiate warmth as he was united with his mother. He let out a small squeak, suckling the milk his mother was producing. He pressed into her, as if telling her that he would never leave her side.
@Luna16
@FadingWhispers
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Splitmoon

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 18th, 2024, 09:07 PM
Im fine

LIONSCAR / FIREMANE
Lionscar purred and sat down next to her as he admired his family. Firemane sat a little further away making sure not to ruin their moment. "They look like you guys that's for sure." Firemane purred.

RABBITKIT
Rabbitkit let out another mewed before she started drinking her mothers milk. After a minute she stoped and tried to wobble away but due to the fact she still coulden't open her eyes she stoped and wailed. @Luna16 @Crown_Sage
Old September 18th, 2024, 09:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Heathernose rolled her eyes playfully at Flamemane. "Well of course they do." She meowed at him, but her eyes showed she was being light-hearted about it. "You can come closer, Flamemane. These are your brother's kits." She added, glancing at Lionscar in hopes that she hadn't stepped out of line by extending the invitation. Rabbitkit's mew grabbed her attention, and she looked to her newly born daughter as she wobbled away and seemed to get lost.

"Oh dear, Fallenkit can you help guide her over this way?" She asked, smiling warmly at the kit she'd grown close to in recent moons. She looked now at the remaining three kits, thinking of names. The yellow tabby, who looked the most like his father, seemed particularly close to her. She purred as she looked at him, giving him an affectionate lick on his tiny tabby head. "My little Hawk-kit." She purred. Then turned her attention to her two brown little boys. Her oldest, a long-haired brown tabby. And the other a brown tom with yellow markings.

Heathernose touched her nose to her first born, looking up at Lionscar. "Looks like he inherited your coat." She pointed out with a soft chuckle. "What would you like to name your firstborn son Lionscar?" She thought that maybe he'd want to name one of the kits at least, and his firstborn son most of all. He already seemed to be bigger than his siblings, certainly bigger than their little pale yellow runt Songkit.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar & Rabbitkit]; [ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]; [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]; [ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 18th, 2024, 09:19 PM
X Jack

Fallenkit nodded, nudging the tiny Rabbitkit torwards her mother. They're so cute! She purred.
--
Hawkit wailed, rubbing against his mama.
@Luna16
@FadingWhispers
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Splitmoon

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Old September 18th, 2024, 09:31 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Heathernose rolled her eyes playfully at Flamemane. "Well of course they do." She meowed at him, but her eyes showed she was being light-hearted about it. "You can come closer, Flamemane. These are your brother's kits." She added, glancing at Lionscar in hopes that she hadn't stepped out of line by extending the invitation. Rabbitkit's mew grabbed her attention, and she looked to her newly born daughter as she wobbled away and seemed to get lost.

"Oh dear, Fallenkit can you help guide her over this way?" She asked, smiling warmly at the kit she'd grown close to in recent moons. She looked now at the remaining three kits, thinking of names. The yellow tabby, who looked the most like his father, seemed particularly close to her. She purred as she looked at him, giving him an affectionate lick on his tiny tabby head. "My little Hawk-kit." She purred. Then turned her attention to her two brown little boys. Her oldest, a long-haired brown tabby. And the other a brown tom with yellow markings.

Heathernose touched her nose to her first born, looking up at Lionscar. "Looks like he inherited your coat." She pointed out with a soft chuckle. "What would you like to name your firstborn son Lionscar?" She thought that maybe he'd want to name one of the kits at least, and his firstborn son most of all. He already seemed to be bigger than his siblings, certainly bigger than their little pale yellow runt Songkit.

Fernkit gave a small squeak, flipping over onto his back.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:46 AM
Im fine

LIONSCAR / FLAMEMANE
Lionscar looked at the kit then replied. "Ferretkit." he mewed happily. Flamemane dipped his head as if saying thanks as he got closer he looked at the kits. He smiled as he looked at them. "There so cute and tiny" he mewed in a small laugh.

RABBITKIT
The little kit gave a little mew as she was nudged over to her mom. She wanted her moms attention so she began meowing for her. @Luna16