Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 04:36 PM
Monthly Kudos (August 2024)
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:34 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2022, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Hunting Scavengers [Private Event]

- foxwhisper
she/her | closed

Fox trudged through the swamp the sound of critters crawling around her reached her ears, a mighty fine place indeed. Sure she hated the humid climate and thick mud clinging to her long fur but she would soon get used to it. There was of course the annoying sound of toads and frogs but hey, she always liked them better dead. Her eyes stopped examining and made their way towards Dawnstar finally stopping at their resting place.

She pushed her further into the growing crowd forcing her eyes not to bend in a curious way. The task sounded awfully vague Dawnstar didn't mention what they were exactly hunting down, but she didn't question it. If she was brought here it meant she was in the running for the new rank and whatever it was had to do with this.

Last edited by flopsy; May 15th, 2022 at 08:29 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl padded along with the rest of the group, her muzzle turned down in a vaguely annoyed frown. The mud was gross and it made a sucking noise every time she lifted her paws, but it wasn't anything she couldn't deal with. The frogs and toads were annoying too and she smacked one that hopped in front of her out of spite. Totally worth it.

The brown tabby smoothed her features as Dawnstar leapt onto a root and began explaining the rules. It was quite intriguing and she unsheathed and sheathed her claws in excitement at the "threats". It had been a while since she'd gotten to shred something.

"Do you think we'll be on the same team this time, Orchidmoon?" Vixensnarl asked as she slunk over to her former mentor, green eyes darting towards her in curiously. The last event they had participated again had been when she was an apprentice, still training under Orchidmoon, and they had been pitted on opposite teams. Her former mentor had managed to catch her during the game, but not before she had literally thrown a kit to her team's side. Those were fun times.

@Naiad [hope you don't mind me tossing her at you!]

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old May 15th, 2022, 09:05 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// don't talk abt how short this is~

Brackenfire padded over to where her mother stood, following the group out. While she was religiously (not really) against teamwork, she would do it for the sake of status.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 15th, 2022, 09:38 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon's ear twitched with acknowledgement as her former apprentice came up beside her, mewing a simple, "Vixensnarl," as a greeting. It seemed the ginger molly was thriving as a warrior, having been selected to attend what Orchidmoon presumed to be an exclusive event related to those tantalizing rank Dawnstar had alluded to at the last meeting.

"Mm, perhaps." Her tail flicked thoughtfully as she answered. She wouldn't be surprised if Dawnstar had the teams predetermined, and she could make an argument both for and against her and Vixensnarl being on the same team. "It has been a bit since we've worked together; then again, it is quite entertaining to compete against each other as well." The molly allowed her face to settle on a subtle smile as she recalled their last competition.

Vixensnarl's teamwork skills were commendable, and the image of the kit being flung into the air was indeed hilarious to the older molly. If only she could freeze that moment and project it on her den wall somehow. Like a freezeframe from her memory, whatever that would be called. Though she couldn't exactly picture quite a thing, nevermind what she would call it.

@NinjaBloss

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; May 15th, 2022 at 09:38 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Frecklewing

Koins: 0 [Check]

Pineshade looked around, amber eyes keen to understand what kind of…thing this was. It didn’t seem dangerous, though, she knew that looks could be deceiving. The threat? Probably a fox, or a badger. Agh, don’t overthink this. Just clear out some rats, shred some tripping hazards. Not that hard! It was certainly…ShadowClan territory. Marshy. Lots of frogs. Very loud frogs. She saw a small toad hidden behind a few convenient reeds. Well, I can certainly help with the ambiance. She licked her lips, crouched down, and pounced on the unsuspecting amphibian.
Old May 16th, 2022, 12:32 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

The mottled she-cat trotted after Dawnstar, weaving among the group of warriors and apprentices with her tail held erect and an easy smile on her lips. It was good to be out though she recoiled slightly as the ground softened from pine needles to soggy marsh but lifted her eyes enough to take in the territory around her. She cocked her head, there was a certain beauty about the mucky ground and protruding reeds. She smiled and hopped as she met back up with the group until Dawnstar stopped on a protruding root. Cougarivy found a low root, rising just above the wetness soaking through her toes and pulled herself onto it, curling her tail neatly around herself as she sat down to listen to Dawnstar's instructions. She cocked her head curiously at the vagueness but running off or killing sounded like fun.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:08 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Warblermoon | he/ve

The dark tom slunk after Dawnstar and the other cats as they entered unfamiliar territory. The way the ground squelched under ver paws was less than pleasant, but life wasnt about feeling nice, especially not in ShadowClan. Besides, its not like a little mud would kill ver. Settling temporarily on a rock raised a bit over the damp ground, Warblermoon listened quietly to Dawnstars instructions and waited for further direction.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:32 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Badgerscar

He had large paws and they could make quite the noise if he wanted them to, but for once chose to be a little bit quieter when following his mother. He could tell the new soon-to-be part of Shadowclan territory had good prey on it, but he really felt more like digging his claws into another cat right about now. And it seemed that 'uninvited guests' would cover that. A little grin danced over the large tabby's face when he thought of hunting down one of those. If they had a nice pelt he could even give it as a new mat to his mother.

The idea of teamwork didn't excite him though. Work with these cats? The tabby's tail twitched a little in annoyance at the announcement. Great, just fantastic. At least Brackenfire was there, she was annoying, but not as dumb and incompetent as some of the others. He just hopes he wouldn't get idiots on his team.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:33 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Cloversun gazed around the territory. It was so damp and the ground was soft and squishy. One would have to be careful where they put their paws else they might scare away the prey or fall into one of those stinky pools of water.

She could see that traveling by tree stumps would not work, as most of the roots had rotten away and the stumps would tumble under a cat's weight. Fallen trees littered the ground. They would work so long as they weren't to old and rotten.

Fighting would be tricky here, and Cloversun was no expert fighter. I don't even know what I'll be fighting! She realised. It could be anything. Warriors? Dogs? Foxes?

She was glad she would be going with a clanmate and not by herself. Cloversun twiched the worry out of her whiskers. She would enjoy this, it would be her first proper fight.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 16th, 2022, 07:48 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Posionpetal looked at her leader

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Closed Thread