Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ah, young love {plot...
by SoulJoy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 01:00 AM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:56 AM
A loverbird Blueberrybird...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:53 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by nyme
Today 12:35 AM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by hal
Today 12:26 AM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:21 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Wha-?” Ashkit was already awake before Lightningstorm shouted. He was an early waker. He poked his nose outside the nursery. “Huh? What emergency?” he asked for himself after hearing Crowtooth speak up. Ashkit spotted the one who shouted first. Isn’t that the medicine cat? he thought. The kit looked at the medicine cat den. No, there want any smoke or anything coming out from it…
Ashkit stepped outside the nursery and got nearer to the commotion. “What’s happening?” he asked to whoever would listen. The kit was now tense and alert, as he looked around for more information.

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bravekit hadn't the slightest clue what was going on.

But her source of warmth and food had left, and though she likely had her siblings to siphon heat from... she wasn't happy! The tiny tot squeaked angrily in protest.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rani - Crowtooth [Moon threatened shoe-throwing if I didn't get a reply done, I blame you for waking the darkside of Moon!]
Leechscar roused from his slumber after Batglare and the rest of the warriors woke. He was not looking forward to a big emergence. The last emergency involved WindClan burning and moving to a new territory. Well, the minks were pretty bad too, and the war with RiverClan. At this point, it was just another day in WindClan.

The fury quietly padded out and glanced at the nursery, spotting Leopardsong at the entrance. He walked over and sat down at the side of the nursery. He waved his tail and paused as he recalled his sister didn't have working eyes, well actually now he had two blind sisters. He could yowl for her but didn't want to disturb the tension.

Anyways, after spotting everyone but his bright ginger apprentice, he looked over towards his mother, Badgerbait, and Crowtooth as he waited for orders or some idea of what the heck they'd be fighting now.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:32 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

magnoliakit
medium-furred, small, snow-white albino with very pale, blind blue eyes
active purrks: n/a
she/her | windclan kit | 0 moons

The blind kit hadn't had a clue what was going on, only just snuggling with her siblings and mother until her comfortable pillow left the nest. The purely white kit let on a quiet wail as she blindly looked around, her small head landing along the back of her brother’s back. Being tiny and small sucked, y’know?

@Moonraven @twizzypaw [ sibling snuggles; also ignore how humouredly horrible this post is ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:54 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur shouldered out of the warrior's den at the call of Lightningstorm, the tabby's fur spiked along his spine in shock. He trotted to the medicine cat's side, looking at both her and Crowtooth for answers. What on earth?? What sort of emergency?

[I'm so sorry this is short my brain is not working right]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:56 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rookkit
♜ WindClan | 0 moons

What was going on? There seemed to be a lot of movement and sounds coming from all over the place. The slender dusky gray kitten covered her ears in annoyance. The noises never stopped since the moment she was born and she hated it. It was eventful, to put it nicely, but cramped. She could feel her siblings all squashed together, side by side, pelt against pelt. Rookkit wanted to kick them so badly, but something tells her it'll only make them louder.

[ open ig? though i doubt she could do much ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Heathernose’s ears pricked when an urgent call erupted throughout the camp. She bolted upright, curling her tail protectively around her kits. She positioned herself to prevent them from leaving the nest, while leaning to try and see or hear what was happening. She didn’t want her precious kits to be trampled by the bigger cats if panic was about to breakout, but the queen was ready to flee if needed. Still heavy with milk, she was considerably skinnier after giving birth. Having regained some of her normal shape, the queen felt all too prepared to snatch her kits and bolt if need-be. Especially now that she was a mother. It was as though StarClan imbued queens with this ability and alertness, she need not be tested to know she would save her kits or die trying.

Green eyes flickered frantically for her mate and his brother. If they were to move the kits, she would need assistance. Determined though she was, there was no chance of her carrying all five of her litter to escape whatever threat the medicine cat had announced was coming. Her body on high alert, she kept her kits pressed close to her and within the nest.

“Fallenkit, you stay here. And you too Ashkit.” She meowed, a sense of urgency in her voice. She needed to do what she could to keep the kits safe and together, and Fallenkit in particular had begun to feel like one of her own over the last few moons.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Flamemane, Rabbitkit]
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]
[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit, Fallenkit]
[ @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:59 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

[Mentions: @nyme ]

Whisperinghive's eyes snapped open at the shriek of the medicine cat, immediately jumping to his paws, his claws digging into his nest. Move? They needed to move? Sleepy confusion took hold of the warrior, but his protective instincts blazed like the sun above. He burst out of the warrior's den, eyes wide with panic as he passwd Batglare. Where was Maggotpaw? Strawberrykit, and his new siblings? Where was Leopardsong? Whisperinghive needed to make sure they were ok. Twilightstar, Crowtooth, Batglare, Dustbunny, Dreamlight, and Leopardsong were all there. Rabbitpaw was there too. Starsdammit, he wouldn't be able to find all of them and protect them all at once! The cold and heat were back, swirling around in his body like a flock of angry birds. Whisperinghive forced them into frozen ash as he continued to look for his loved ones, and Maggotpaw. He had no idea what the threat was or what was happening, but the warrior was ready to fight tooth and claw for his clan.

His eyes snapped onto Maggotpaw, and Whisperinghive bounded over. "Maggotpaw, are you alright?" Even though Whisperinghive was able to get incredibly annoyed and frustrated at his apprentice, he needed to make sure it was ok. Maggotpaw was his responsibility until warriorhood. Maggotpaw was with his mother, Whiterabbit. His apprentice didn't look particularly bothered by the chaos surrounding it.

Moorkit
| 1 moon | Daughter of Twilightstar | Female She/her | Wc kit | A long-furred, large, silver lilac she-cat with green eyes |

[Mentions: @Moonraven ]

Moorkit shrieked the moment the warmth was gone, rage filling her green eyes. Where did mother think she was going!? Mother was supposed to stay in the nest with her and her siblings! How dare mother! Honestly, did mother not know how to mother? Yes, there had been a scream of someone outside, but that was no reason to leave us. With a huff of protest and anger, Moorkit curled back up in her spot in the nest, curling her tail over her nose as she tried going back to sleep. When mother came back, she'd make sure to yell and make her mother feel bad for leaving them.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 22nd, 2024 at 06:55 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:02 PM

Songkit let out a startled mew when she felt her mother shifted, blinking up at her. The tiny pale runt she-kit could sense something was wrong, but didn’t know what it was. She only knew it made her feel panicked. She mewled pitifully, pressing herself up close against Ferretkit and her mother.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Flamemane, Rabbitkit]
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]
[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit, Fallenkit]

Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:06 PM

Trouble?! Fleetpaw jumped to his paws at the shout, claws unsheathed and fur fully bushed out. Were they being invaded? Was the moor on fire? Panicked, he bolted out of the apprentice’s den, eyes focused on the medicine cat as she gathered their deputy and leader to discuss whatever the dangers were. What should he do? Was there something that he should be doing? Or would he just be in the way? He’d probably be in the way. Nevertheless, his gaze searched for his mentor and his friend Honeysucklepaw. Maybe they would know what he should be doing right now.

[ @paedyn - Fadingdawn]
[ @CollapsingStars - Honeysucklepaw]

Shop