Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Time For Our Legacy
by Estelle
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:28 AM
A mentor for willowpaw
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 08:23 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:20 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 08:19 AM
Closer Yet Farther
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:13 AM

Old November 16th, 2016, 08:41 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Ardis And Zia's Territory {closed}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit then his face became angry. He stepped up beside her, and his voice was darkened a bit when he said, "Now." His eyes were beaming an orange colour as she stood next to Sheerkit.

Crystalkit watched her brother in awe. He was the strong one but he never did something brave like this. She saw his tail slashing, and his look was that to intimidate others.

Adderstep didn't dare intervene. She saw that look on Moonfang before when she confronted the former deputy before Hickoryshade. She watched silently, and she had been silent since she brought Crystalkit she doubted anyone remembered she was there. As she watched she felt a familiar presence. One she recognized all too well, she turned slightly, but could hardly see anyone.

The Queen had arrived in time to see her son. Moonfang had a look of slight anger but not towards him or Adderstep but towards the loners. She watched, her black fur keeping her hidden from all sight, all except her eyes. She watched, not moving, not making a sound. One attack on her kits or on her friends, she would end the loners like she'd done when she was an apprentice.
Sheerkit looked at Sapphirekit and stepped away nervously, her eyes wide with fear and her legs trembling as she looked at the loners. One of them had yet to stand up, and she wondered why, but was too scared to ask.

Zia looked from one cat the next, a new scent washing over her, but she must've imagined it. She took a step forwards, and then looked at Ardis. “You alright?” she whispered, concern showing in her green eyes. She wasn't sure what to do about the Clan-ers that stood in front of them, two sick, and one of the sick injured. Both of the sick were kits. “If you don't trust us, that's okay, but we know herbs.” Zia whispered, then started turning around to head back.

Abysslight wasn't sure what to do, and panic gleamed in her eyes. The long furred black molly kneaded the soft ground with her long curved claws, her ears pinned back. A familiar scent drifted towards her, but she guessed iit must be from the ShadowClan cats.

Ardis looked at the sick cats. “If you don't want our help, then go ahead and don't take it.” she meowed, narrowing her yellow eyes and feeling a cold feeling go down her spine. After it reached where she'd hurt herself, the feeling was gone, as was all feeling in that area.
Old November 16th, 2016, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Ardis And Zia's Territory {closed}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Sheerkit looked at Sapphirekit and stepped away nervously, her eyes wide with fear and her legs trembling as she looked at the loners. One of them had yet to stand up, and she wondered why, but was too scared to ask.

Zia looked from one cat the next, a new scent washing over her, but she must've imagined it. She took a step forwards, and then looked at Ardis. “You alright?” she whispered, concern showing in her green eyes. She wasn't sure what to do about the Clan-ers that stood in front of them, two sick, and one of the sick injured. Both of the sick were kits. “If you don't trust us, that's okay, but we know herbs.” Zia whispered, then started turning around to head back.

Abysslight wasn't sure what to do, and panic gleamed in her eyes. The long furred black molly kneaded the soft ground with her long curved claws, her ears pinned back. A familiar scent drifted towards her, but she guessed iit must be from the ShadowClan cats.

Ardis looked at the sick cats. “If you don't want our help, then go ahead and don't take it.” she meowed, narrowing her yellow eyes and feeling a cold feeling go down her spine. After it reached where she'd hurt herself, the feeling was gone, as was all feeling in that area.
Adderstep looked at the loners. "Please. I beg of you. Help our kits. I have been in your fur before. My original name is Blaze. I was born and raised a loner until a Clan-er came and helped me. Please, I don't want to see my friend hurt." she said, referring to Moonfang. They grew a strong relationship together, and she'd hate to see her devastated by her kit dying.

Sapphirekit looked at the loners, and walked to Ardis, and sat next to her. "Please help my sister." he asked.

Crystalkit coughed, and looked at her brother. She felt a strange, motherly feel rush over her, and she looked around. "Mamma?" she asked softly. Sapphirekit looked back at her and then looked around. "Mom? You here?" he called.

Moonfang stood still, hidden. She watched, tears in her eyes. She sighed softly, enough to where she wasn't heard, but the temptation to walk out was strong. Stay still, wait until you need to... she thought.
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:29 PM

Nutkit wailed loudly, his leg throbbing with pain. He scratched the ground, pulling himself away from the new cats and closer to his mother.
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:39 PM
questionmark

[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:

Adderstep looked at the loners. "Please. I beg of you. Help our kits. I have been in your fur before. My original name is Blaze. I was born and raised a loner until a Clan-er came and helped me. Please, I don't want to see my friend hurt." she said, referring to Moonfang. They grew a strong relationship together, and she'd hate to see her devastated by her kit dying.

Sapphirekit looked at the loners, and walked to Ardis, and sat next to her. "Please help my sister." he asked.

Crystalkit coughed, and looked at her brother. She felt a strange, motherly feel rush over her, and she looked around. "Mamma?" she asked softly. Sapphirekit looked back at her and then looked around. "Mom? You here?" he called.

Moonfang stood still, hidden. She watched, tears in her eyes. She sighed softly, enough to where she wasn't heard, but the temptatiion of walk out was strong. Stay still, wait until you need to... she thought.
Ardis was very surprised as a blue-grey and white tom kit walked over and sat down next to her. She struggled to her forepaws, her hind legs still limp on the ground. “I-I'll try....” she stuttered, her eyes wide. As the other cat spoke, pleading for help, She dipped her head. “Zia, go fetch the catmint, bindweed and wet moss, will you?” she asked.

Zia dipped her head and rushed away to find the things that Ardis had requested. She hoped she'd found all the right herbs, but was unsure.

Sheerkit looked around, the stepped forwards uncertainly and sat by Sapphirekit. “Are you gonna help them?” she asked in a small, shaky voice.

Abysslight wanted to rush forwards and pull both kits away, but something held her back, and she didn't. She stood completely still, not moving except for the quick rise and fall of her chest. She bent down and gave Nutkit a few licks then picked him up gently iin her jaws./FONT]

Last edited by doghouse; November 17th, 2016 at 07:07 AM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 11:02 AM

Quote:

Ardis was very surprised as a blue-grey and white tom kit walked over and sat down next to her. She struggled to her forepaws, her hind legs still limp on the ground. “I-I'll try....” she stuttered, her eyes wide. As the other cat spoke, pleading for help, She dipped her head. “Zia, go fetch the catmint, bindweed and wet moss, will you?” she asked.

Zia dipped her head and rushed away to find the things that Ardis had requested. She hoped she'd found all the right herbs, but was unsure.

Sheerkit looked around, the stepped forwards uncertainly and sat by Sapphirekit. “Are you gonna help them?” she asked in a small, shaky voice.

Abysslight wanted to rush forwards and pull both kits away, but something held her back, and she didn't. She stood completely still, not movingmoving except for the quick rise and fall of her chest.
Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit, and he tried to smile bravely. "Anything for my sister." he mewed. He fet a bit of a proud feeling rush over him, and he sighed. "You're brother will be okay, I know it." he said, and he got up and padded to Nutkit, licking the top of his head. "Shhh, shhh..." he mewed, wrapping around him.

Adderstep saw Abysslight frozen in time, and walked over to her. "Hey, it will be okay..." she mewed. She looked around, and tried to find the source of the strong motherly feel that emitted over all of them.
Old November 17th, 2016, 08:47 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit looked at Sheerkit, and he tried to smile bravely. "Anything for my sister." he mewed. He fet a bit of a proud feeling rush over him, and he sighed. "You're brother will be okay, I know it." he said, and he got up and padded to Nutkit, licking the top of his head. "Shhh, shhh..." he mewed, wrapping around him.

Adderstep saw Abysslight frozen in time, and walked over to her. "Hey, it will be okay..." she mewed. She looked around, and tried to find the source of the strong motherly feel that emitted over all of them.
Ardis wanted to step forth, but instead she dragged herself forwards and raised her front half as high as she could, so she almost appeared to be sitting. “I can help, you just have to accept help. I know that you Clan-ers don't trust us loners, but if you want them to get better, you're going to have to take chances.” that was probably the longest sentence the dark gray tabby molly had ever spoken, and in front of the most cats she'd ever spoken to.

Sheerkit nodded gratefully, hoping what he'd said was true. She looked at Ardis and nodded excitedly. “I trust you! You have to help us!” she mewed loudly, bouncing up and down with urgency.

“I know.... ” her sigh trailed off and she looked carefully at Sheerkit, then walked over,her head down. “Please help us.” she meowed, sitting and pulling Sheerkit close, hoping to comfort her kit. Abysslight got up and motioned for Sheerkit to follow, and she sat again, wrapping her tail around her kits.

Zia wasn't sure what to do, say or think. She remained still, not moving except the swivelling of her ears as she listened to the cats talk and listened for any possible dangers.

Last edited by doghouse; November 17th, 2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 09:08 PM

Quote:

Ardis wanted to step forth, but instead she dragged herself forwards and raised her front half as high as she could, so she almost appeared to be sitting. “I can help, you just have to accept help. I know that you Clan-ers don't trust us loners, but if you want them to get better, you're going to have to take chances.” that was probably the longest sentence the dark gray tabby molly had ever spoken, and in front of the most cats she'd ever spoken to.

Sheerkit nodded gratefully, hoping what he'd said was true. She looked at Ardis and nodded excitedly. “I trust you! You have to help us!” she mewed loudly, bouncing up and down with urgency.

“I know.... ” her sigh trailed off and she looked carefully at Sheerkit, then walked over,her head down. “Please help us.” she meowed, sitting and pulling Sheerkit close, hoping to comfort her kit. Abysslight got up and motioned for Sheerkit to follow, and she sat again, wrapping her tail around her kits.

Zia wasn't sure what to do, say or think. She remained still, not moving except the swivelling of her ears as she listened to the cats talk and listened for any possible dangers.
Moonfang watched carefully, and didn't realize she was leaning forward. She leaned forward too far and stepped forward and a twig snapped under her paw. She winced in fear.

Sapphirekit smiled softly at Sheerkit, looking down on the barely younger kit. He heard the twig snap and his ears swiveled before he even turned his head.

Adderstep jumped at the sound of the twig and look over. "Who's out there?!" she called.
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:25 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Moonfang watched carefully, and didn't realize she was leaning forward. She leaned forward too far and stepped forward and a twig snapped under her paw. She winced in fear.

Sapphirekit smiled softly at Sheerkit, looking down on the barely younger kit. He heard the twig snap and his ears swiveled before he even turned his head.

Adderstep jumped at the sound of the twig and look over. "Who's out there?!" she called.
Zia stiffened, her fur bristling and her eyes narrowed. “Who's there?” she growled in a low voice, her tail lashing slightly. Stop! I'm not like my father! she told herself, flattening her fur and cutting off the low growl, though her claws remained unsheathed.

Ardis looked at Zia, pleased. She then lowered herself, quivering with fear. It could be a cat that followed us! she thought, panicked at the thought. Then she realized that it certainly didn't smell like a Dusk Syndicate cat, but more like the Clan-ers that were in front of her.

Sheerkit turned around as the crack of a twig alerted her. “It's prey!” she breathed, dropping into a terrible and clumsy half crouch, then charging at the sound, moving with surprising speed across the ground then barreling face first into a wall of fur.

“Sheerkit! Stop!” Abysslight yowled, terrified for her kit. She couldn't move. She was frozen with fear as her kit disappeared into shadows and out of sight. She stood still, trembling so bad she felt as if she might fall over with the force of it.
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:55 AM

Quote:

Zia stiffened, her fur bristling and her eyes narrowed. “Who's there?” she growled in a low voice, her tail lashing slightly. Stop! I'm not like my father! she told herself, flattening her fur and cutting off the low growl, though her claws remained unsheathed.

Ardis looked at Zia, pleased. She then lowered herself, quivering with fear. It could be a cat that followed us! she thought, panicked at the thought. Then she realized that it certainly didn't smell like a Dusk Syndicate cat, but more like the Clan-ers that were in front of her.

Sheerkit turned around as the crack of a twig alerted her. “It's prey!” she breathed, dropping into a terrible and clumsy half crouch, then charging at the sound, moving with surprising speed across the ground then barreling face first into a wall of fur.

“Sheerkit! Stop!” Abysslight yowled, terrified for her kit. She couldn't move. She was frozen with fear as her kit disappeared into shadows and out of sight. She stood still, trembling so bad she felt as if she might fall over with the force of it.
Orange eyes flicked to look at the small cannon ball that shot into her, she stared a bit and smiled. She looked down, and to her luck, a mouse scurried by. She clawed the mouse, killing it, then nudged it towards the kit. "Shh..." she mewed before stepping into the shadows where she was hidden once again.

Adderstep gasped. "Kit! Get back here!" she mewed, frozen in fear.

Katana stood and watched. She was obviously forgotten, but she caught sight of a flash of orange. She watched in silence as the others seemed to freak out.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:38 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Orange eyes flicked to look at the small cannon ball that shot into her, she stared a bit and smiled. She looked down, and to her luck, a mouse scurried by. She clawed the mouse, killing it, then nudged it towards the kit. "Shh..." she mewed before stepping into the shadows where she was hidden once again.

Adderstep gasped. "Kit! Get back here!" she mewed, frozen in fear.

Katana stood and watched. She was obviously forgotten, but she caught sight of a flash of orange. She watched in silence as the others seemed to freak out.
Sheerkit saw the flash of orange eyes and saw the faint shape of a cat, and as she was given a dead mouse, she nodded, picking up the mouse and trotting out, tail and head held high. “I found a mouse!” she squeaked, dropping it at Abysslight's paws.

Abysslight sighed in both relief and confusion as Sheerkit dropped the mouse at her paws. “Ho-how?” she stuttered, looking around for an explanation, even though no one knew exactly how except Sheerkit.

Ardis blinked then half turned around to see if Katana was even still there. She saw her standing still and dragged herself over. “Should we get herbs ready in case they accept our help and let us heal those poor kits?” she whispered to the black and white molly.

Zia took a step back, then turned and went to stand protectively at Ardis's side, her paws itching to turn tail and run off to hunt, she felt like she needed to be doing something useful.