Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 06:50 PM
Crow and Stones Parents
Last post by Bonsai
Today 06:43 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:36 PM
Roseheart + Briarfur Kits!
Last post by Bonsai
Today 06:18 PM

Old July 9th, 2024, 02:49 PM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Haven't you noticed I'm a Star | Pigeonpaw training thread

Pigeonpaw

Murderers. Yeah, those were not too fun to be around, and to be completely honest, it made the grey apprentice a tad bit anxious whenever they were brought up- ok nononono, she was supposed to smile, not be sad! She didn't have time for sadness see, if she was sad she couldn't make up the lack of joy from others, so positivity it was!

Yeah, she could survive a murder attempt were she ever to be the subject of one, like she knew how to punch real hard now! Knowing the ropes around the new pieces of land would be nice though, so she quickly hopped after her ever-so-joyous mentor.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 12th, 2024, 04:47 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Pigeonpaw

Murderers. Yeah, those were not too fun to be around, and to be completely honest, it made the grey apprentice a tad bit anxious whenever they were brought up- ok nononono, she was supposed to smile, not be sad! She didn't have time for sadness see, if she was sad she couldn't make up the lack of joy from others, so positivity it was!

Yeah, she could survive a murder attempt were she ever to be the subject of one, like she knew how to punch real hard now! Knowing the ropes around the new pieces of land would be nice though, so she quickly hopped after her ever-so-joyous mentor.
Okay, so that was good. Pigeonpaw wasn't a unstoppable infinite cheery generator. Or so Yellowtwist thought, for .000008 seconds, but he guessed it couldn't be shadowclan with a tiny blob of concentrated energy and optimism bothering certain yellow cats with black legs. Remind him why he was loyal to this place again?

While his apprentice looked around, he decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to look around for hiding spaces, especially since the sun glowed very annoyingly bright in his face here (the rays of the sunlight crawled through the few gaps in the leaves). Also, places to look if the cannibal decided to hide in a bush near the crime scene if they were an idiot, and judging by what Goopywhisker had told them about the first murder spot, yes they were very much a stupid dumb cat. Well that was like saying theres an evil person thats pink in a sea of pink cats. excet pink cats dont exist.
but morons in shadowclan do.

Oh, and now it was time to go. He'd come back later and check it out more, with a more reliable other person. Small black paws carried him to the next part of the territory. "Welcome to Dawning Woods, also known as the worst location I have ever seen. It's very bright and there's not a lot of hiding places. It reminds me of what a thunderclan territory would look like, but a lot worse. Fun fact, your natural reaction to smelling thunderclan should be brutally killing the things that the scent is coming from." He taught as a side-lesson. "anyway, look around quickly, I want out of here." Truth be told, he had no idea what thunderclan territory looked like. Probably very evil and bad. Anyway not important at the moment JUST KIDDING its always important.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:25 AM
Less active 18-25 july

Pigeonpaw

The giants that the evergreens here were stretched towards the skies and the apprentice's amber gaze travelled up the trunks all the way to the crowns swaying slowly way up above her. They were massive.

Her head was still craned back, eyes fixed on the sight in the sky, as Yellowtwist spoke. Dawning Woods. Hm, Dawnstar was large, but these trees were larger. She noticed that her mentor didn't much appreciate the rays that bathed the area in the light, and Pigeonpaw finally tore away her attention from the trees to glance at Yelly. Weird, to her all of this looked beautiful. A sting of jealousy made her expression wrench into one of envy upon hearing that Thunderclan's land looked like this, until she was reminded of the soft shadows and Shadowclan's forests and the dancing fireflies of the marshland. Shadowclan was still the best.

A part of her wanted to stay here for much longer, but since Yelly wanted to leave, she supposed she could cut her admiring short, and bounded back to him.

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Pigeonpaw

The giants that the evergreens here were stretched towards the skies and the apprentice's amber gaze travelled up the trunks all the way to the crowns swaying slowly way up above her. They were massive.

Her head was still craned back, eyes fixed on the sight in the sky, as Yellowtwist spoke. Dawning Woods. Hm, Dawnstar was large, but these trees were larger. She noticed that her mentor didn't much appreciate the rays that bathed the area in the light, and Pigeonpaw finally tore away her attention from the trees to glance at Yelly. Weird, to her all of this looked beautiful. A sting of jealousy made her expression wrench into one of envy upon hearing that Thunderclan's land looked like this, until she was reminded of the soft shadows and Shadowclan's forests and the dancing fireflies of the marshland. Shadowclan was still the best.

A part of her wanted to stay here for much longer, but since Yelly wanted to leave, she supposed she could cut her admiring short, and bounded back to him.

Yellowtwist was glad to see Pigeonpaw seemed to make an upset expression of some kind. Correct reaction to a Squirrelclan mention. He was glad his apprentice has some intelligence. Some.

To his pleasure, she finished pretty quick, so off he went to the next place they'd visit. He was next to the shadows, but not hidden by them so pigeonpaw could follow, but he could easily weave into the few shadows if he wished to. Before long, he'd reached his goal. "This is Darkwater Mire. It's dark, it has water, and is a mire. Also I this there's deathberries around here if i remember correctly. Also maybe salamanders, it's kinda similar to croaking swamp." He observed.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Today, 04:34 AM
Less active 18-25 july

She/her - 8 moons
Short grey molly with a darker stripe and amber eyes

Darkwater mire eh? Large spruce trees towered around her and soft moss and grass sunk underpaw and Pigeonpaw trotted after Yelly. Ears twitched at the chirps and buzzing sounds of insects around her, and swatted off a bug that got a little too close to her muzzle. But overall, the kinda of liked this place. Fog clung to her fur and the air was thick with scents but it felt nice.

She glanced at Yelly when he talked about the place. Deathberries didn't sound fun... "Salamanders are those things you told me not to touch," she mumbled, mostly to herself. "Alright yeah, Im ready to continue!"
@aolani