Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
THE NIGHT HAS BEEN UNRULY...
by nyme
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:44 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:38 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 11:35 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 11:25 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 10:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2022, 09:55 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Race Across Land! (WindClan Event For Apprentices and Warriors, and High Ranks)

Event [#event]

Redspeckle noticed the faces who came, Snowypaw as expected, and Fallownose. No sign of Twilightstar or Cowpaw yet, Redspeckle noticed Owlflight as well, no Owlglide, Batglare or Peachfrost. No Leopardsong as well, maybe Shattervenom or Toadpounce would show up, but no. Ashclaw was here, Redspeckle hoped that the senior warrior would do a good job, as he usually did. Along with Hawknight and Rosepaw, a cat that Redspeckle personally didn't know, but she looked like a pleasant cat. Redspeckle frowned as xe spotted Rabbiteye, That warrior needs a rundown of the code, she thought. But she didn't say it of course. As some faces xe recognized but didn't know popped in, one was very familiar, Swiftheart's! She thought Swiftheart had gone missing and died. But she guessed that was just a dream.

Lilypaw was recognizable, Redspeckle saw the older apprentice around camp a lot, Redspeckle spotted the final cat in the crowd, Berrypaw, a younger apprentice who xe saw around camp as well. Hopefully those two become great warriors when the time comes, she thought. This was a good time to get the current cats that were there into teams, as more cats would probably arrive, she would just sort the current cats and add on the other cats once those cats arrived, xe suddenly spotted another apprentice, Specklepaw, who looked older. But it wasn't time for that, it was time to sort the cats into teams. She knew what teams she was gonna put the cats in. As she recognized all of the cats that were at the event.

"WindClan! I will be sorting you into teams for the race! There will be 3 teams, the Fighting Cats, The Hunting Badgers, and the Hungry Foxes!" Redspeckle with xyr yowl might've caused a commotion around camp, but maybe not. At least that was what she assumed. "The fighting cats are: Snowypaw, Ashclaw, Specklepaw and Rabbiteye! Rabbiteye, you will lead the Fighting Cats, be a good role model" She nodded xyr head to the Fighting Cats, "The Hunting Badgers are Swiftheart! Lilypaw! Berrypaw! And Owlflight! Owlflight, I trust you to lead the Hunting Badgers!" Redspeckle hoped that Owlflight would be a good leader for the Hunting Badgers. "Rosepaw! Hawknight! And Fallownose! You will be the Hungry Foxes! Fallownose, you will be the leader, make sure to be a good role model!" Those were the teams, if some other cats came she would probably add those cats to the teams.

Now it was time for the course, "The starting line is at the exit from camp, you will pass through the Swooping Cliffs, Sky Glade, and Windy Hills in that order!" Redspeckle explained, there was probably an injury that was going to happen, but xe would probably tell that cat to go back to camp and see Cowpaw, "If anyone gets hurt, come to me first and then to Cowpaw, I will be back at camp" She moved back a little bit before stepping off the Breezerock, "Everyone to the camp exit! The race will start soon!" She mewed to the participating cats, "Also, for those cats that want to participate but currently aren't participating, I will let them know and they will join one of the three teams" Redspeckle hoped that this was going to go well

How this works: It's basically a normal race, except it's team-based. Your team doesn't finish if just the leader or two cats cross the finish line, all cats have to cross the finish line, the finish line is also the starting line, to help clear up confusion. It's basically a big loop through Swooping Cliffs, Sky Glade and Windy Hills, it's the same just reversed when going to the finish line.

Next post will be once all teams are gathered at the starting line, Redspeckle will not be at the race to supervise, the cats must make it on their own. I'm busy right now and do not have time, Redspeckle will be a camp watching to see who is first, letting cats who arrive late know what team they are in, and helping cats who got injured and directing the injured cats to Cowpaw.

Last edited by stardust.; August 19th, 2022 at 10:01 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:19 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Race Across Land! (WindClan Event For Apprentices and Warriors, and High Ranks)

Milkkit (he/him)
Creamy-white short fur and green eyes

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkkit had heard warriors and apprentices chatting in the hollow about a speed race on the moor. He knew kits wouldn't be allowed to participate, but Ashclaw would! He wanted absolutely to be there so he could cheer for him, so he called for his sisters hoping they would be in the mood. "Doekit, Leafkit, come! Ashclaw is going to run against the others in a speed race!"
Would Fireflymeadow be there as well? He hoped she would.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; August 19th, 2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:24 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Milkkit (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkkit had heard warriors and apprentices chatting in the hollow about a speed race on the moor. He knew kits wouldn't be allowed to participate, but Ashclaw would! He wanted absolutely to be there so he could cheer for him, so he called for his sisters hoping they would be in the mood. "Plumekit, Leafkit, come! Ashclaw is going to run against the others in a speed race!"
Would Fireflymeadow be there as well? He hoped she would.

Redspeckle was getting the cats to the starting line when a kit came up to her, "Hello little Milkkit! I'm sorry but Ashclaw's going out of camp, and kits aren't allowed out of camp, I can give you and your siblings if they arrive badger rides!" Xe spoke to Milkkit, "By the way, my name is Redspeckle, but you can call me Redcat" Hopefully Milkkit and his siblings would like some badger rides. Badger rides were fun! Redspeckle always used to take Redstrike and Barkpaw out on badger rides when they were little. So she was used to them.
@cloudivity @l3o.artz @Cody Riley Paco Killian (Just to let Ashclaw know)

Last edited by stardust.; August 19th, 2022 at 10:25 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:30 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Beetleblaze stalked the out skrites of the event, watching thoughtfully for this was indeed an interesting event...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:34 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
Beetleblaze stalked the out skrites of the event, watching thoughtfully for this was indeed an interesting event...
Redspeckle sat near Milkkit, hoping some cats would join when xe spotted Beetleblaze, "Beetleblaze, you are with the Hungry Foxes, they will explain the rules to you. The Hungry Foxes are Rosepaw, Hawknight and Fallownose, go stand with them" As Redspeckle hopped back on the Breezerock.

Last edited by stardust.; August 19th, 2022 at 10:34 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:35 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Milkkit (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

A pretty she-cat addressed him just when he was going to follow the others out of camp, of course to stop him. He craned his neck a bit to see past her shoulders, where warriors and apprentices were heading. "But... it's not fair, we just wanted to look..." Milkkit appreciated the kindness of Redcat, but he just wanted to watch his father run. "How will I learn to run like him otherwise?"
@stormpoppy! @cloudivity @l3o.artz

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old August 19th, 2022, 10:42 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Milkkit (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

A pretty she-cat addressed him just when he was going to follow the others out of camp, of course to stop him. He craned his neck a bit to see past her shoulders, where warriors and apprentices were heading. "But... it's not fair, we just wanted to look..." Milkkit appreciated the kindness of Redcat, but he just wanted to watch his father run. "How will I learn to run like him otherwise?"
@stormpoppy! @cloudivity @l3o.artz
Redspeckle felt bad for Milkkit, he just really wanted to watch Ashclaw run.. it was sad. Milkkit must love his dad.. but can't spend a lot of time with him. It was sad.. It was just like with Redstrike and her, Whitebird love Redstrike so much that she didn't want him to visit xem. Redspeckle felt pain in her stomach after thinking about Whitebird, but xe shrugged it off. "I'm hosting the event, so I must tell my clanmates to follow the warrior code... I'm sorry, you must never get to see your dad. Maybe.. Hang on.. Milkkit, Go! Ashclaw! Repeat that! Cheer your dad on with all your might!" Redspeckle spoke, hoping that Milkkit would catch on.

Last edited by stardust.; August 19th, 2022 at 11:31 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Roseskip stood in camp, debating whether to go compete or not. On one hand, competing might earn them praise and friends, but on the other, if there was an attack on camp and they needed all the warriors to fight the intruders off, what if they were too tired to help and they lost the battle and everyone was killed or had to leave.
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old August 19th, 2022, 11:30 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
Roseskip stood in camp, debating whether to go compete or not. On one hand, competing might earn them praise and friends, but on the other, if there was an attack on camp and they needed all the warriors to fight the intruders off, what if they were too tired to help and they lost the battle and everyone was killed or had to leave.
Redspeckle spotted Roseskip as Roseskip was walking around camp, "Roseskip, I think you should join, you will be with the Fighting Cats. See Ashclaw and Rabbiteye over there? Those are the fighting cats" Redspeckle told Roseskip. Roseskip was a good cat, and Redspeckle knew it.
Old August 19th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Snowypaw

Cats gathered all around him as Snowypaw waited for Redspeckle to speak, keeping his gaze trained on the warrior. After Redspeckle took a good look around the camp, his clanmate yowled once more, making sure everyone in the clearing could hear the instructions for the race. He purred at the names of the teams, both amused by the choices as well as approving of them. It certainly added an extra layer of fun to the event.

Ears perked up, however, as soon as his name popped up along with his teammates. Rabbiteye and Ashclaw were names he was familiar with, although he had not interacted with either warrior yet. Specklepaw, however, he was better acquainted with, having gone out on patrols with her as well as endlessly bothered the kind molly. His fur still prickled with shame at the thought of all the hassle he seemed to put his denmate through, and if she was to be on the same team as he, then he would have to work three times as hard as usual to ensure that he did his best. Snowypaw knew the lay of the land very well thanks to Deadmoon's careful teachings. His mentor had made sure he knew WindClan well before moving on to other subjects. Now all he needed was speed... and perhaps a bit of dexterity. All right. A lot of dexterity. He would really settle for just not falling on his face. Yeah. That was a realistic goal to set for himself, right? Just don't entirely mess up!

Before he could keep lowering the bar on what he expected of himself on this race, the large apprentice got on his paws and headed towards the dark brown tom who had been declared team leader. Dipping his head in a respectful greeting, the gentle giant sat down beside Rabbiteye, curling his tail over massive paws as he waited for Specklepaw and Ashclaw to join them.

-

@Cody Riley Paco Killian @Rabbiteye @Wintermist @IdkWhatToPutHere

// Snowypaw doesn't know Roseskip is a part of the team yet, but mentioned Idk just in case Roseskip decides to join! \\

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread