Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2024, 06:33 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s Song.

placeholder omg djfhdlksn

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old June 6th, 2024, 06:34 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

omg cow has tiny vampire second cousins
sorry kids he didnt mean to kill ur mom and traumatize ur dad

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old June 7th, 2024, 09:45 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

I wanna tell my baby to pretend
That every word is really what I really meant

Pebblekit, Windclan’s very own sunshine girl. She’s got her papa’s feathery white fur, blue eyes, and a few of her mom’s tiny black speckles decorate the left half of her face and ears. Her heart pounds in her chest each day with the sole purpose of experiencing love. Familial, platonic,(eventual)romantic–call her lovesick, because she is! Subsequently a daddy’s girl and the biggest sibling suck-up of all time, she can often be seen as clingy and overly-affectionate.

Her first steps into the dark are little nips and gnaws at her own family, her friends. When asked about her questionable behaviour, she simply says–I just can’t contain my love for you! Which isn’t necessarily a lie, but it definitely comes to a surprise to her at her own delight upon drawing blood from someone else for the first time.

The act of feeding is associated with love. She could only ever feed from those she loves, as there’s a sacred connection within such an act that she would only dare share with someone she adores so deeply. Feeding from anyone else is gross and makes her feel dreary. (Not to say that she never would, but she is heavily opposed to it.)

And when I get my head back on all right
Then we can be together for another night

Perhaps she scares away a few possible interests as she grows up. Well, maybe they just don’t deserve her love anyway. If they cannot accept the love that she gives, if they cannot give the love that she needs to live, then they are not worth her time, no.

With her siblings she will hunt, and begrudgingly pick at their meal. Bland and lacking of feeling as they may be, she will eat to survive.

Maybe she’ll grow old. Maybe she’ll find someone. Find someone that deserves her love, someone who is willing to accept it with open arms–and that’s when she won’t want to give it. That’s when she’ll wish to seek change within herself, but to no avail, as she cannot change the way that she was born. The curse that she and her siblings were born to be.

Maybe then, she’ll use her curse for something else. To pick at all of the inconsistencies and awful cats to step foot into her love’s life and remove them. Feed on them in honour of her love. Feed on them to protect her love.

And we can have those dreams like no one else
It’s just one more reason to control myself

• Obv love is a huge part of her character. she'll probably dote on tom-cats for a little while even though she doesn't actually harbour any real feelings for them. She assumes that her hunger represents her love, when obviously it doesn't.
  • In actuality, she doesn't even like those boys. Doesn't like boys period. She'll find what love truly is with a molly, which is when she realizes the true meaning of it and could never even imagine feeding from her love. Which is when the switch flips and she decides to target those who disturb her love.
  • I want to clarify that this is not a yandere thing. The love is exclusive and mutual, she just kills for the sake of making her love's life easier and to satiate herself.
  • She is not psychopathic/sociopathic whatsoever. She is a genuine sweetheart, she just has her... Problems. The love view that she has taken on the whole thing comes from a place of coping with it rather than anything particularly associated with insanity. The condition that she shares with her siblings makes her feel depressed, in a way, as she does not necessarily derive joy from it, just satisfaction.

done ... i think ?? idk maybe i'll add more but i'm pleased with this rn

Last edited by Omari; June 8th, 2024 at 07:42 AM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 09:54 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

•Jaggedkit•
«Jaggedkit; Jaggedpaw; Jaggedsoul»
“no matter how much you water it, a dead plant will never grow”
➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳

|{ DISCLAIMER: talk of Cannibalism through out post }|

Basics:

•Name: Jaggedkit
•Future names: Jaggedpaw; Jaggedsoul
•Appearance: almost exactly like his mom but not quite? (I suck at explaining appearances in words so I'll just but a ref here after I've drawn it)
•Purrks(to be bought if accepted): beefed up tier 1; shadow friend

Personality:

As a kit, Jaggedkit is a little nervous fluff ball. He often finds himself not playing with the other kits and prefers the quiet corners of the nursery. He is reluctant to socialize, but if someone approaches him first, he won't mind engaging in conversation. His shyness doesn't completely hide his naturally curious nature. he's always observing, eager to understand the world around him. When something piques his interest, his eyes light up, and he can't help but ask questions, his curiosity lead him to try and learn as much as he can. Though he starts off quiet and timid, once he finds a topic that fascinates him, he can ramble on for a very long time. he is both polite and kind, Jaggedkit tries to look on the bright side of everything. He often offers a small smile and a kind word, even if it takes all his courage to even go up to someone and greet them. His curiosity drives him to investigate and understand everything, making him a little detective in the making. Over time, as he becomes more comfortable with his surroundings and the cats in his clan, he starts to come out of his shell. By the time he reaches the age of an apprentice, Jaggedkit will have blossomed into a talkative and inquisitive young cat, eager to explore and learn. With his newfound confidence he'll become more social. Though this period of time will be short lived once Jaggedkit comes to terms with his "problem". The realization that he has an unnatural urge to eat other cats horrifies him, and he can't fathom who would ever want to do such a thing. The weight of this changes him profoundly. During his apprenticeship, Jaggedpaw becomes more withdrawn, his previous cheerfulness replaced by a quiet, brooding demeanor. Though he doesn't hate the taste of flesh and actually likes it a lot , it goes against his morals which brings him to a inner turmoil (that he will learn to deal with)

some ideas:
Idea one: a cannibal that hates the sight of blood?
• Jaggedkit is going to be one of those people who just can't stand the sight of blood and gore, and too much can make the feel sick. This will be quite conflicting considering the fact he HAS to eat other cats and the fact he likes the taste of blood, plus he enjoys fighting it just the blood freaks him out.

idea two: dissociation=cold psychopath
• he eventually learns to completely disassociate himself with his eating. So when it comes to battle, or whenever he sees blood it's like a button was pressed and he transforms into a blank stared, cold gaze, heartless, killing machine.

idea three: the signs
• as a young kit he didn't show many signs, I mean what kind of cannibal hates the sight of blood. He never bit others but he did bite his paw. A lot. In his innocence he had stepped on a thorn and tried to stop the pain by licking it, this is when he found he licked that taste of blood. So constantly he would nip his paw just for the tase and got numb to the pain, he didn't know this was wrong or bad. Because he was a child.

Last edited by burntToast; June 7th, 2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 05:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon is going to be so confused by the sort-of-adopted-grandkits who bite everything lol
Old June 8th, 2024, 07:58 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

PLACEHOLDER UYTRFGHJKIO

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 8th, 2024, 03:51 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Placeholder!!!!!!!!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 8th, 2024 at 03:52 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 08:52 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

CW: Mentions of cannibalism

Telling myself I won't go there
Oh, but I know that I won't care
Tryna wash away all the blood I've spilt

Sunsetkit
A mid-furred white she-cat with a brown patch between her ears and blue eyes

Sunsetkit is a kind, sweet and quiet kit. She's an introvert, but that doesn't mean she doesn't talk to anyone, she just doesn't want interact with other kits all the time. Sunsetkit's a follower; she doesn't mind being at the back of the room, content with following her siblings around and letting them lead. She also tends to be a worrywort, which leads to her being the one that realises something is a bad idea and stopping it from happening; however it means she sometimes forgets to have fun, especially if something is a little in the grey area.

Sunsetkit cares a lot for other cats; she hates seeing them upset and will try to be there for them. She's also creative; she's the sort of cat that will look up at the sky and notice if a cloud looks like something. Her vivid imagination is also one of the major factors contributing to her being a worrier.

This craving is a burden that we both share
Two sinners can't atone from a lone prayer
Souls tied, intertwined by our pride and guilt

As Sunsetkit settles into her apprenticeship, she begins to realise that she is different from her peers, that she craves cat flesh. Horrified, she withdraws from everyone, spending her days hiding in her nest as her mental health deteriorates and her cravings become stronger. She becomes scared of what she'll do if she isn't isolated.

Plot ideas

Sunsetkit doesn't really bite other cats like her siblings, but as I've mentioned before, she's a worrier. And when she gets anxious, she bites herself. She can really hurt herself doing this, and after a couple of visits to the medicine cat den (maybe resulting in a scar), her parents put their foot down and tell her to stop doing it. Sunsetkit stops, but when she's overwhelmed she still sometimes does it. Old habits die hard.

Sunsetpaw hates the idea of eating other cats, so she refuses to go on hunts with her siblings. This might cause a confrontation with one of her siblings, where they try to convince her that she can't deny her identity and this was the only way. It doesn't work, only causing Sunsetpaw to further isolate herself.

I told you that Sunsetpaw will isolate herself as her cravings get stronger. Well, one day, she snaps and attacks another cat. I'm thinking this could be Snowybreeze or her adoptive mother, and though of course they're shocked, after a tearful confession they comfort her. From there they try to figure it out together.

Of course, there's the other option of it being a random cat. After attacking them, Sunsetpaw runs away, knowing Twilightstar will likely find out. Then maybe her parents or siblings come looking for her. What will happen when they find her, I don't know. Perhaps they will convince her to come back, or she will be stubborn in her belief that she is a danger to the clan and remain an outsider.

There's darkness in the distance
From the way that I've been livin'
But I know I can't resist it

Song lyrics pulled from "Daylight" by David Kushner

KatCat

Last edited by Rose; July 10th, 2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 04:48 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

SunriseKit -> SunrisePaw -> SunriseHaze
Personality
A Normally Sweet, Loving Kit... Turns Into A Monster At The Site Of The Sun Rising Or Falling. Bloodthirsty And Small, The Agile Kit Wont Stop Until Shes Had A Taste Of Blood. During The Day, She's A Calm, Sweet Kit.. But Don't Be Fooled! Invite Her To Play, And It's Tooth And Claw! She Gives Off That "Psychopath-And-Protective-Sister" Vibes.
Appearance
A Dark, Cream-Red Kit With Barely Visible Tabby Markings. She's Sorta Chubby, But Still Fast. With Long, Lanky Limbs And Lavender-Tinted Fur When The Sun Is Setting, Has Settled, Or Is Rising.
MORE SOON! ALONG WITH A DRAWING!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 10th, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 04:54 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Placeholder

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Closed Thread