Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 02:24 PM
Kestrelpaw's Warrior...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:14 PM
with the stars as our...
Last post by dino.
Today 02:10 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by phantom
Today 02:10 PM

Old July 7th, 2023, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Merlin's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
"Of course I can! If you just follow me, now..."
Merlin led the way cheerfully and with a clearly positive mood. Soon they found the MASSIVE storage of food that had been sorted into its different types.
Iris followed curiously, and when she saw the food, she got even more curious. Even if she did spend her whole life traveling, she only saw food from the twolegplace a couple times before as a kit. She thanked Merlin again, before approaching the food with her ears perked, wondering what it was exactly. Some of it was in that crinkly stuff twolegs had to break open in order to get to the actual food. She poked at one of them and she jumped slightly when it made a crackling sound, not fully expecting it even though she knew that they made that sound. 
She gave Merlin a sheepish look before unsheathing her claws and raking at the crinkly cover to get to the food. It worked and Iris took a mouthful of food. It was a bit crunchy and had a weird salty taste, but it was better than nothing she supposed. Still, she wondered why twolegs liked to eat this stuff. "Well, that tastes . . . interesting." She commented with a small laugh after she had eaten a bit. "Just makes me think twolegs are still pretty weird. Why would they even wrap their food in this stuff?" She wondered out loud.
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Exclamation Re: Merlin's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Iris followed curiously, and when she saw the food, she got even more curious. Even if she did spend her whole life traveling, she only saw food from the twolegplace a couple times before as a kit. She thanked Merlin again, before approaching the food with her ears perked, wondering what it was exactly. Some of it was in that crinkly stuff twolegs had to break open in order to get to the actual food. She poked at one of them and she jumped slightly when it made a crackling sound, not fully expecting it even though she knew that they made that sound. 
She gave Merlin a sheepish look before unsheathing her claws and raking at the crinkly cover to get to the food. It worked and Iris took a mouthful of food. It was a bit crunchy and had a weird salty taste, but it was better than nothing she supposed. Still, she wondered why twolegs liked to eat this stuff. "Well, that tastes . . . interesting." She commented with a small laugh after she had eaten a bit. "Just makes me think twolegs are still pretty weird. Why would they even wrap their food in this stuff?" She wondered out loud.
"Food rots sometimes, so humans use the cold to keep it from rotting. To preserve it for longer they put it in these weird cans." Merlin explained.
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:47 PM

Quote:
"Food rots sometimes, so humans use the cold to keep it from rotting. To preserve it for longer they put it in these weird cans." Merlin explained.
Iris listened with interest, looking back at the two leg food curiously. “Well, that’s interesting.” She replied, before looking back at Merlin. “I’m guessing you know a lot about two legs then? Did you used to live with them?” She asked, genuinely curious. It was always interesting talking to cats who lived with the two legs, as they had a lot of knowledge about them that she didn’t, and if there was one thing Iris loved it was information.
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:48 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Exclamation Re: Merlin's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Iris listened with interest, looking back at the two leg food curiously. “Well, that’s interesting.” She replied, before looking back at Merlin. “I’m guessing you know a lot about two legs then? Did you used to live with them?” She asked, genuinely curious. It was always interesting talking to cats who lived with the two legs, as they had a lot of knowledge about them that she didn’t, and if there was one thing Iris loved it was information.
"I had a horrid owner, and so I exited their home to find a new one. This is why I am here now."
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:53 PM

Quote:
"I had a horrid owner, and so I exited their home to find a new one. This is why I am here now."
Iris looked a little apologetic. “Oh, I’m sorry. Hopefully I didn’t bring up any unpleasant memories.” She said. She was still curious however, if he was leaving his two legs, why would he come out here to live instead of finding another twolegden to live in. “What made you choose to live out here, if you don’t mind me asking? Why didn’t you just find different two legs to live with?”