Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Eh I'll make a form later maybe
Yay!!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
bruh head

Default Re: The 3 great clans: Madness rises

Name: Haule

Role in what Clan: Leader in LightClan

Personality: Haule seems to be a grief-stricken leader, and that's not very far from the truth. He's usually very soft spoken, and takes a long time in thought. He has a streak of ferocity and stubbornness, but he's usually great at retaining his calm around others in clans. He has self doubts quite often, making him not the most confident leader. He usually tries to hide his dislike toward someone, as it's rare for him to just show or say it outright, because he doesn't really like arguments.

Powers: He can stir feelings of sadness and others, though if you spend enough time around him while he's using his powers, others can begin to block it mentally

Looks: Other Form (and oh my god that looks so rushed ;-; )
As a human, he's frail, with slouched, thin shoulders. His dark blue, almost black seeming, eyes just appear to be always hooded, and there's nothing unusual about his pale shade of hair. In his other form though, he seems to appear differently, just a bit. He doesn't appear to have that same frailness, though it's probably because his thick fur is covering it. His fur is a bright shade of white, and a pair of large feathered wings lay across his back. His eyes become fully black, and a trail of light gray markings that appear as tears flow from his eyes to his jaw.

Sexuality: ehhhhhhhhh Asexual

Mate: nope

Kids: nah m8

Other: armor
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Name: Haule

Role in what Clan: Leader in LightClan

Personality: Haule seems to be a grief-stricken leader, and that's not very far from the truth. He's usually very soft spoken, and takes a long time in thought. He has a streak of ferocity and stubbornness, but he's usually great at retaining his calm around others in clans. He has self doubts quite often, making him not the most confident leader. He usually tries to hide his dislike toward someone, as it's rare for him to just show or say it outright, because he doesn't really like arguments.

Powers: He can stir feelings of sadness and others, though if you spend enough time around him while he's using his powers, others can begin to block it mentally

Looks: Other Form (and oh my god that looks so rushed ;-; )
As a human, he's frail, with slouched, thin shoulders. His dark blue, almost black seeming, eyes just appear to be always hooded, and there's nothing unusual about his pale shade of hair. In his other form though, he seems to appear differently, just a bit. He doesn't appear to have that same frailness, though it's probably because his thick fur is covering it. His fur is a bright shade of white, and a pair of large feathered wings lay across his back. His eyes become fully black, and a trail of light gray markings that appear as tears flow from his eyes to his jaw.

Sexuality: ehhhhhhhhh Asexual

Mate: nope

Kids: nah m8

Other: armor
Accepted!!!! Looks awesome!!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 2nd, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@Celestial @Aleka @Black Cat @Blue Jay
Okay we may start! and don't worry for the roles I won't take them just yet so it'll give many a chance to apply to them. so let's start and also watch your pms I may send you a pm for a secret role
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:57 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

{Open}

Tom awoke with a start. After managing to get out of bed and fix himself up, he clothed up in casual attire and left. He walked out to the forest, setting his sights on his tree. This was one of his favorite places to be. If someone was looking for him, Thomas would probably be sitting in that tree - just thinking.

Sighing, he heaved himself upon it, sprawling across a thick branch that curved in perfectly for his shape. He picked off one of the leaves, studying the patterns and shapes it held in for others to admire, such as himself.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
An indecisive rat

(Both open)

Asaki let out a grunt, sitting up in her dog form. Her orbs showed atleast very little humanity, just an animal reflected from her gaze. Hunger stabbed her stomach like knifes as she stood, a soft growl escaping her maw as the mad eater passed by each of her clan-mates. She was rarely in her human form; insand she was either in her canine or creature. At first she hated her job, but she saw it no different from any others. Asaki growled once again, looking at the person in front of her eyes showing only hunger .

Harper grunted as she pulled the herb, ripping it from the root. She let out a satisfied smile before tucking it into her pouch. 'Comfrey check, now one more to go~" She thought. As she came across a brook, the light member noticed a humanoid figure in the background. The minder reader and teleporter let her mind roam free, yet something blocked her from reading their mind. Puzzled, Harper teleported infront of them, her hair billowing slightly as if there was a breeze, yet it was from her fast movement her powers contained.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 4th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:12 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(Both open)

Asaki let out a grunt, sitting up in her dog form. Her orbs showed atleast very little humanity, just an animal reflected from her gaze. Hunger stabbed her stomach like knifes as she stood, a soft growl escaping her maw as the mad eater passed by each of her clan-mates. She was rarely in her human form; insand she was either in her canine or creature. At first she hated her job, but she saw it no different from any others. Asaki growled once again, looking at the person in front of her eyes showing only hunger .

Harper grunted as she pulled the herb, ripping it from the root. She let out a satisfied smile before tucking it into her pouch. 'Comfrey check, now one more to go~" She thought. As she came across a brook, the light member noticed a humanoid figure in the background. The minder reader and teleporter let her mind roam free, yet something blocked her from reading their mind. Puzzled, Harper teleported infront of them, her hair billowing slightly as if there was a breeze, yet it was from her fast movement her powers contained.
Bump~

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: