Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:15 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:10 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:09 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Nixey
Today 08:04 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 08:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2022, 11:03 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: One Jump Ahead [ShC EVENT]

Sagepaw hobbled over, hoping him and his sister weren't too late. Birchpaw was padding after him, watching him carefully. The two apprentices made their way to the Enforcer commander.

"Can we join? Please?" Sagepaws eyes were hopeful as was his mew. He wanted some training too! Birchpaw just smiled softly at the commander, sitting down smoothly, laying her grey tail over her paws. She gave a quick glance to her brothers paw, wondering if he could even train with his paw like that.

Sagepaw could feel his sisters gaze but smacked her with his tail, earning a yelp from her - less from pain and more from annoyance. He had a stupid little grin on his face.

{ @Ravensong }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 4th, 2022, 09:39 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

|Jaypaw of shadowclan|

He padded up

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old September 4th, 2022, 11:29 AM

Status: Currently, I think a lot about the newest scientific developments
My Mood: Happy

Icepaw's ears perked. She raced over to go join the group. She could always use some extra training. Especially now that her mentor had performed self exile. "Do you guys mind if I join?" She asked shyly.

Last edited by Nat; September 4th, 2022 at 12:15 PM.
Old September 4th, 2022, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

|| Featherpaw | She/her ||
ʟᴇᴀɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ

The lean molly slipped out of the apprentices' den when she heard Cougarivy's call. Training? That sounded fun! Grinning, she bounded over. "Meeeee!" she squealed, excitement tugging at her from every inch of her body. Her tail wagged from side to side as she gazed at Cougarivy, admiring the Enforcer Commander. This cat must've worked super duper hard to gain this important role! She briefly looked around, spotting Sagepaw, Birchpaw, Jaypaw, Icepaw, and... someone who's name she did not know. Maybe it was because they had not been around the apprentices' den for very long - they did seem pretty young!

When Cougarivy started walking, thrill raced through Featherpaw, and she had no trouble keeping up with the older she-cat. "This is gonna be really cool, Cougarivy! I'm glad that you're taking us out for extra training - you are literally so amazing! I bet Dawnstar sees you as one of her most trusted warriors because she made you Enforcer Commander!" A light giggle escaped from the apprentice's maw as she continued walking, absolutely ecstatic to begin with this training session. Stonedawn had not taken her out very often yet, so this was a welcome opportunity to her.

|| @Ravensong ||
Old September 4th, 2022, 11:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Thumbs up Re: One Jump Ahead [ShC EVENT]

brackenfire - @Ravensong @Spotty
Cougarivy was certainly an interesting individual. Or more accurately, an interesting psycho, but that was what made life interesting, so the lean tabby queen rose to her paws and exited the den. Oh. So she had to actually do something productive? And she thought that having her maggots would be her free pass to get out of this kind of stuff. Goddamnit.

No, actually, it was fine. Even if she was a tad late, she had excuses already formulating in her mind should they be needed, but it didn't seem like it would. "Anything I can do?" Secretly, she hoped it involved shoving some of these kid's egos up their asses, but would she ever really get that lucky?!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Spotty @jupiter

The mottled she-cat stopped in her little clearing, catching back up to Badgerscar and the small group. When she turned around she saw a decent following of apprentices. She quickly shook out her pelt, dismissing her irritation with her own impatience; setting this all up had taken entirely too long and wasn’t what she had expected at all. Nevertheless, a good group was gathered and she could move on now to have some fun.

Cougarivy sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws and looking out over the gathered group with a smile. ”Now that everybody’s here, everybody who’s gonna be anyways. You all can split yourselves into two groups. Oh!” She turned her head as Brackenfire made herself known, trailing behind the group of apprentices that had followed her. She giggled, ”Looks like our queen decided to show up. So we’ve got three training groups!” It could be seen as annoying that Brackenfire decided to show up so late, after Cougarivy had to go back to camp herself, but the lithe she-cat wasn’t one to dwell, it was an awfully boring matter to be stuck on. So she shrugged and got into the next part. I’ll be leading hunting training, with a little surprise. So if you need hunting training then come to me. Otherwise Badgerscar and Brackenfire will be training whatever is they wanna.” She flicked her tail languidly towards the other two enforcers. She smiled and shrugged, lifting her chin up to sit back and let Badgerscar and Brackenfire expand on what they would be doing so the apprentices could decide who they wanted to train with.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 5th, 2022, 11:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Willowpaw (She/They(

Willowpaw already knew she was pretty good at hunting, although she didn't always like having to kill an innocent creature, she was always thankful for the food. She didn't know which of the other warriors would be doing battle. seen as that was what she needed help on but turned her attention to the other warriors to see what they would say.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 6th, 2022, 07:39 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Badgerscar
@Ravensong @jupiter

More cats joined them, including Owlstorm, a warrior, as well as Brackenfire. irritation made the large tabby's fur crawl as he saw she was the only other Enforcer joining them. Where in hell were Warblermoon and Vixensnarl? Urgh, anyway, they'd have to work with this. At least the number of apprentices wasn't too shabby. Badgerscar would have happily seen to it that more of them got their asses over here, but he supposed it was their loss rather than his.

After Cougarivy's introduction speech, Badgerscar swept over the batch of cats with his icy gaze, sizing them up. If Cougarivy wanted to cover hunting, he'd be happy to take fighting and battle training. "Anyone who wants offensive battle training, come with me." He specifically chose offensive since defensive training was a little boring.

@Morning! @Katlike @Darkclaws @Orion @Wintersun @cloudy sky @Kunaiskrill @Nat @marina
- apologies for the many mentions

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; September 6th, 2022 at 11:47 AM.
Old September 7th, 2022, 02:25 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw
Darkpaw blinked his icy blue eyes at Cougarivy warily. 'She seems a little... off' He thought to himself, though he wouldn't dare say this out loud. She appeared to be having a lot of fun with this, but based on the stories he heard about the commander of the enforcers, the "little surprise" could only be trouble. He shook the thought out of his head. After all, the young tom needed more hunting training. His mentor, Cinderblaze had spent a lot of their time together teaching him new battle moves and making sure he was well versed in the areas the clan controlled.

He hesitated a bit before steeling his resolve and walking over to the she-cat. "Hello Cougarivy, I look forward to working with you," Darkpaw said, dipping his head in respect "I hope to prove myself capable and meet your expectations, please teach me well." Though the black tabby was a bit put off by Cougarivy's personality for many reasons, he couldn't deny that she was skilled and this was an excellent opportunity to learn something from another one of Dawnstar's closest allies. Of course, this was partly due to his desire to improve but also his ambition to provide for the clan and be someone they could lean on.

[ @Ravensong ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:31 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Badgerscar
@Ravensong @jupiter

More cats joined them, including Owlstorm, a warrior, as well as Brackenfire. irritation made the large tabby's fur crawl as he saw she was the only other Enforcer joining them. Where in hell were Warblermoon and Vixensnarl? Urgh, anyway, they'd have to work with this. At least the number of apprentices wasn't too shabby. Badgerscar would have happily seen to it that more of them got their asses over here, but he supposed it was their loss rather than his.

After Cougarivy's introduction speech, Badgerscar swept over the batch of cats with his icy gaze, sizing them up. If Cougarivy wanted to cover hunting, he'd be happy to take fighting and battle training. "Anyone who wants offensive battle training, come with me." He specifically chose offensive since defensive training was a little boring.

@Morning! @Katlike @Darkclaws @Orion @Wintersun @cloudy sky @Kunaiskrill @Nat @marina
- apologies for the many mentions
Willowpaw (She/They)

Willowpaw's ears perked at the sound of offensive battle training and quickly made her way over to the enforcer, sitting a bit of distance away.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Closed Thread