Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by wasp
Today 08:31 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:29 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 08:27 PM
geo_chars
Last post by geoblazer
Today 08:20 PM
Honey's PROPER...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 08:17 PM

Old January 11th, 2021, 03:30 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: A undesirable situation. [Private!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

Wow, how pathetic. Sky flashed and appeared right above her. "How sad. Look at you. What happened to that fiery attitude?" He laughed at her. But, he wasn't done with her yet. The vampire yanked the ghost up to her feet. "Now, how about that deal?" His grin returned. She couldn't give up yet, for he was just getting started..
"What deal..?" Sarah really couldn't fight it. She physically couldn't. Man, she HATED this guy's ego. She held her wound, the blood had stopped running out of it. "What are you going to do with me? Kill me? Force me to be your slave?"

see you around wco <3
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:32 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post

"What deal..?" Sarah really couldn't fight it. She physically couldn't. Man, she HATED this guy's ego. She held her wound, the blood had stopped running out of it. "What are you going to do with me? Kill me? Force me to be your slave?"
Wow, she had terrible ethics. "Pfft. I'm not that absurd. I just wanted part of the cemetery." Okay, he lied, he was pretty absurd. But slaves? Ugh. They just got in the way and they were always boring. Moping and sad. No fun. If he had part of the cemetery, well, he could be set for as long as he needed. Then he would go off on his own again.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 11th, 2021, 03:41 PM
loving my goddess &amp;lt;33

Quote:

Wow, she had terrible ethics. "Pfft. I'm not that absurd. I just wanted part of the cemetery." Okay, he lied, he was pretty absurd. But slaves? Ugh. They just got in the way and they were always boring. Moping and sad. No fun. If he had part of the cemetery, well, he could be set for as long as he needed. Then he would go off on his own again.
"Wait, really? That's it? You should have just asked me. I mean, sure, just don't kill anyone. Got it? If you want blood, then you talk to me about it." Sarah moved slightly, but the wound complained to her. She winced when she moved, the pain was sitting in really nice and cozy. "You can stay for as long as you want, but just don't kill anyone. That's all I ask."

see you around wco <3
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:48 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

"Wait, really? That's it? You should have just asked me. I mean, sure, just don't kill anyone. Got it? If you want blood, then you talk to me about it." Sarah moved slightly, but the wound complained to her. She winced when she moved, the pain was sitting in really nice and cozy. "You can stay for as long as you want, but just don't kill anyone. That's all I ask."
Wait, seriously? Sky tilted his head, "I mean I was trying to before you rudely slammed me against a tree!" He huffed angrily and then groaned at her conditions. He began to whine, "But killing them is the best partttt! Fineeee." He groaned again, louder this time. Well, this would work. Ugh, he wouldn't even get to kill anyone.. Boring. But at least he would have a steady supply of blood.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; January 11th, 2021 at 03:48 PM.
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Wait, seriously? Sky tilted his head, "I mean I was trying to before you rudely slammed me against a tree!" He huffed angrily and then groaned at her conditions. He began to whine, "But killing them is the best partttt! Fineeee." He groaned again, louder this time. Well, this would work. Ugh, he wouldn't even get to kill anyone.. Boring. But at least he would have a steady supply of blood.
"You killed someone!" She lowered down her voice, and gently stepped out of his hands. She fell to the ground, blood seeping out her wound. "Gosh darn it... Could you mind helping me? I don't think I can fly." She cried out in pain the winds started to pick up. They bit and tore at her wound, if he didn't help, she was a goner. She tried to protect her wound with her hand, but she was weak against the roaring winds.

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; January 11th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old January 11th, 2021, 04:01 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

"You killed someone!" She lowered down her voice, and gently stepped out of his hands. She fell to the ground, blood seeping out her wound. "Gosh darn it... Could you mind helping me? I don't think I can fly." She cried out in pain the winds started to pick up. They bit and tore at her wound, if he didn't help, she was a goner. She tried to protect her wound with her hand, but she was weak against the roaring winds.
Ugh, great. She needed help now too. The vampire picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. He huffed and teleported the both of them into his tomb. He dropped her into his empty casket and flopped down into a criss cross position next to the casket. "You're clearly a new ghost. How long you been dead?" He looked over at the casket, unable to see her in it.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 11th, 2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:

Ugh, great. She needed help now too. The vampire picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. He huffed and teleported the both of them into his tomb. He dropped her into his empty casket and flopped down into a criss-cross position next to the casket. "You're clearly a new ghost. How long you been dead?" He looked over at the casket, unable to see her in it.
She sat upright in the casket. "A year. Give or take a month. " She gently rubbed her wound, wincing when she touched it. "It hurts so much... I most likely won't be able to go into phasing mode for a long time..."

see you around wco <3
Old January 11th, 2021, 04:09 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

She sat upright in the casket. "A year. Give or take a month. " She gently rubbed her wound, wincing when she touched it. "It hurts so much... I most likely won't be able to go into phasing mode for a long time..."
A year?! She was much too young to rule over a cemetery. "How did you even get this cemetery?! You're barely a year old!" He groaned and fell back onto his back. "You're absolutely hopeless. There is no way you can even protect this cemetery!" He rubbed his forehead with both of his hands and huffed angrily. "Okay. Know what? I'm going to propose a very one-sided deal for you. I protect your cemetery while you heal and I get some of your cemetery." Ooh, wait. Maybe he could balance the deal a little more.. "Andddd, I get to kill one person a month." He grinned slyly at her. He might be able to get something out of this..

Baby, my phone!

Old January 11th, 2021, 04:24 PM

Quote:

A year?! She was much too young to rule over a cemetery. "How did you even get this cemetery?! You're barely a year old!" He groaned and fell back onto his back. "You're absolutely hopeless. There is no way you can even protect this cemetery!" He rubbed his forehead with both of his hands and huffed angrily. "Okay. Know what? I'm going to propose a very one-sided deal for you. I protect your cemetery while you heal and I get some of your cemetery." Ooh, wait. Maybe he could balance the deal a little more.. "Andddd, I get to kill one person a month." He grinned slyly at her. He might be able to get something out of this..
"What?! No! I'm not agreeing to that deal! You're lucky that I'm letting you have blood!" Sarah yelled out. She knew this vampire would kill anyone for blood, but she could give him blood... She sighed. "I'm the only ghost here. That's why. I've been here for a whole year without anybody. It isn't fun. And, you need blood to live right? Since I won't let you kill anybody, I can give you blood. Just... Don't take too much. "

see you around wco <3
Old January 11th, 2021, 04:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

"What?! No! I'm not agreeing to that deal! You're lucky that I'm letting you have blood!" Sarah yelled out. She knew this vampire would kill anyone for blood, but she could give him blood... She sighed. "I'm the only ghost here. That's why. I've been here for a whole year without anybody. It isn't fun. And, you need blood to live right? Since I won't let you kill anybody, I can give you blood. Just... Don't take too much. "
Ughhh. Sky groaned, "Ugh, you're insufferable. You say that now, but you've only been a ghost for a year. What happens when another vampire such as myself comes along?! You're dead! And I refuse to drink ghost blood! It doesn't taste good anyways." He huffed angrily and stood up. "Know what? I'll go find my own cemetery. Hell, I'll go steal someone else's." He began to storm out of the tomb. She would barely survive on her own, the vampires would come searching soon enough. Once the blood moon occurred, well, they'd certainly rampage through her cemetery. But, it wasn't his issue. It wasn't his cemetery. He'd find food elsewhere.

Baby, my phone!