Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:20 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:13 AM
hello darkness, my old...
Last post by nyme
Today 02:03 AM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: The Weakest Link{EVENT}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
- Make a post going after a piece of prey (*but not catching). Catches will be based on a die roll

Can you explain a bit more please?
Of course! It'll be similar to other events. Your post will RP your character finding and attempting to catch something. I will roll a die after your post, the roll will determine whether your character caught the prey or it got away. I'll post every day with the updated tally of who caught what. I won't roll for you if you don't make a post going after prey.

EX/
Ashpaw: 0
"The scent of mouse filled the air. Ashpaw turned towards the source and caught sight of the small brown creature. Dropping into a crouch, he stalked forward until he was close enough to pounce."
The die rolls a 5
Ashpaw: 1

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 8th, 2022, 09:47 AM

My Mood: Amused

- Foxwhisper

The young molly's eyes light with excitement as she trotted along with the group. She wasn't really close to Cougarivy but she was the commander of the enforcer's someone she didn't want to get on their bad side. Her eyes watched as some idiot cat already stalked off without being given a team yet she would probably be chewed out but it wasn't her probing. She tilted her head at the unfairness suggesting she thought it was fair not working hard enough? Get the hell out.

[ open ]
Old June 8th, 2022, 09:49 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

meadowleap decided to join besides she was in a mood anyway, she padded over with great pride, as for she can finally see if she can hunt very good," this oughta be interesting" he mumbles among the cats

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 8th, 2022, 10:00 AM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Red’paw he-him

Red’paw padded up to where the enforcer was speaking from, this was an event he could get behind! He made himself known as he confidently found his way into the event clearing and sat with his tail curled around his paws.
He had to admit he liked Cougar’ivy, they’d spent a bit of time together in thunderclan and Red’paw couldn’t help but admire them. They were one of Dawn’stars chosen andand enforcer! How could you get better than that without actually being Dawn’star? Red’paw couldn’t think of any way.

Needlepaw
{She/her, ShadowClan apprentice}

The molly padded up over near Cougerivy. She looked around and saw quite a bit of cats gathered. This would be fun. One coat she saw in particular was Redpaw's. She made her way over to her friend. Hey, Redpaw. She mewed, bumping him with her flank. This is going to be fun! She mewed.

Heartpaw
{She/her, ShadowClan Apprentice}

The molly bounced as she went up to the enforcer. She explored some of the terretory with her mentor, Orcidmoon, but she hasn't hunted or fighted yet. This is going to be the perfect learning experience. She saw her older sister, Needlepaw.

{Is it possible if Oakpaw comes here, and also If u read heart's bio, needle is their older sister!}

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 8th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

POILER="Red"][/SPOILER]
Needlepaw
{She/her, ShadowClan apprentice}

The molly padded up over near Cougerivy. She looked around and saw quite a bit of cats gathered. This would be fun. One coat she saw in particular was Redpaw's. She made her way over to her friend. Hey, Redpaw. She mewed, bumping him with her flank. This is going to be fun! She mewed.

Heartpaw
{She/her, ShadowClan Apprentice}

The molly bounced as she went up to the enforcer. She explored some of the terretory with her mentor, Orcidmoon, but she hasn't hunted or fighted yet. This is going to be the perfect learning experience. She saw her older sister, Needlepaw.

{Is it possible if Oakpaw comes here, and also If u read heart's bio, needle is their older sister!}
[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Probably not gonna toss Oak’paw into this one haha, simply cuz I don’t like having to do two characters in one thread//
Red’paw he-him

Red’paw glanced to the side as he noticed Needle’paw. “Hey Needle’paw!” he mewed, tail flicking in greeting. “Yeah! I’ve not done an event in forever ” he laughed, he really needed to start participating more, it didn’t look good if he focused solely on training and didn’t interact with the clan at all. “[B] do you think we’ll be on the same team?[/B” he asked, shuffling his paws, it would be great to be able to do something with Needle’paw again, they’d tried but they’d not found a good time to talk since thunderclan. ]

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old June 8th, 2022, 09:46 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

~ Willowbriar ~ She/her ~ Shadowclan Warrior ~

Open! [ @LeoDaLeaf (in case you want Mothpaw to join, which I'm all for ) ]

It was a lazy afternoon, and the camp was especially calm and serene. Cats milled about, no one really doing anything in particular. For Willowbriar, it was horrible. She was pacing in camp, casually swishing her tail from side to side as she watched cats pass by. She had too much energy to just be sitting around but she had no idea what else she should do. The long-legged molly was almost always full of energy. She loved to do things to keep her lean body in shape. Sometimes she'd take a run around the territory, like a solo patrol of sorts, just to get her heart pumping.

At the moment, though, Willowbriar was bored out of her mind. She had gone tree climbing just the other day, and wasn't very keen on doing it again so soon. For some reason she felt like doing something with other cats for a change. She had never really invited someone else to do some exercise with her before, but luckily she didn't need to ask anyone.

A call from the newly named Commander Enforcer, Cougarivy, soon caught the willowy warrior's attention. A game? That was just what she needed! Not only would it solve her dilemma, but it would also help her show her fellow clanmates just how badly she wanted to progress in Shadowclan. Ever since the role had been announced, Willowbriar had wanted to become an Enforcer. She didn't want to directly challenge someone, at least not yet. Perhaps when the chance came she would attempt that, but that wasn't something to think about at this moment.

As Cougarivy padded out of the camp, Willowbriar trotted quickly to catch up with the she-cat. It seemed that several other warriors and apprentices were joining as well, though what they were actually joining, she had no idea. As what they were doing was explained to her, the young warrior grew more and more excited at the prospect of the game. She loved to hunt, even when she wasn't asked to, so this was right up her alley. As an apprentice Willowbriar had wanted to become a great fighter, but she had soon learned that her lean body structure made her much more adept at hunting, although that didn't make her give up on becoming a great fighter as well.

Willowbriar enjoyed the little twists that Cougarivy had put into the game to make it more interesting, though she wasn't sure about how she felt about the whole attacking teammates thing. Weren't they supposed to protect their clanmates as warriors of Shadowclan? She'd just have to make sure she wasn't the weak link. But, if she was somehow kicked off the team, she supposed it would be even more interesting to make a comeback as a "loser" team. Overall, she loved the whole idea! Seeing as the energetic molly had no questions, she sat down and, a little impatiently, waited for her team to be announced.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:44 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonstep heard the familiar sound of her former mentor’s voice. It was exciting to think of Cougarivy as her former mentor. She so appreciated the Molly’s training and liked to think she had a good relationship with her. After all, Cougarivy was the first cat Pigeonstep had gone to with her newly learned revelation about her birth. Some fun. Pigeonstep knew quite well Cougarivy’s idea of fun but that made Shadowclan’s youngest warrior all the more intrigued to see what the new enforcer had in mind. She followed Fougarivy out of camp and through the forest until she stopped and explained her game. A determined smile crossed Pigeonstep’s face. This was her kind of challenge. Cougarivy had prepared her for this moment her entire apprenticeship. Expect the unexpected. Be prepared always. Cougarivy had drilled into her that she must be vigilant at all times, even deep inside their own territory, and it was a lesson she never forgot. This challenge would be a breeze. She looked over the other cats, there was a good number of them, to judge her competition. She felt very confident with herself as she sat down and waited for Cougarivy to announce the teams.
Gingercry
Old June 9th, 2022, 03:23 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Cloversun joined in.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 9th, 2022, 04:43 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quailcall started to run after a mouse

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 9th, 2022, 06:23 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-[ Mothpaw ]-
[ She/They ]

Mothpaw awoke to the sound of gathering cats outside, she opened her amber eyes groggily to see the dim apprentice's den. She had chosen a nest close to Frostpaw's nest but not next to it, mostly since Frostpaw had been avoiding her ever since she became an apprentice.

[ @Polaris ]
The molly sat up, gingerly running her paw over her head and cleaning her chest fur, before trotting out into the ShadowClan clearing to see what all the commotion was about. Letting her eyes adjust for a moment to the bright sunlight she spotted her mother, CougarIvy announcing a game. She quickly hurried over to her mentor, WillowBrair's, side so that she could hear better. Mothpaw, with no training to do nor any friends to talk with decided that maybe this was a good idea to get some hunting practice in as well as perhaps talk to her mother and mentor.

As she was waiting to be assigned to a team she looked around the crowd to see who else was going to be joining in. PigeonStep, her mother's previous apprentice and fellow Commander, was sitting nearby looking very confident with herself. She noticed CloverSun padding over to join in with the game. Needlepaw, Heartpaw and Redpaw were all chatting together, somewhat awkwardly, perhaps i'll go introduce myself.. maybe make a few friends-? she thought as she watched the three apprentices, but she thought that they might be a bit too old to want to hang out with her. There were a few other cats also but Mothpaw turned her attention back to CougarIvy.

Ive never actually been taught to hunt yet- she realised and looked up to WillowBrair, "Hey- um- I did a bit of hunting when I was away from the clan but you havent taught me how to hunt properly yet- I know the hunter's croutch, mostly cause ElmShadow held a hunting thingy with me, my siblings and Petalkit and Burningkit, so- can you quickly tell me a few pointers before we start?" she stammered slightly as she spoke.
Closed Thread