ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:00 AM

Old April 29th, 2020, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Walk in the Moonlight {OPEN}

{ @wolfnight Awesome, love that! And it's no problem.}

Aspenpool liked someone fussing over her for once. She found the tom to be quite handsome, but still had, in the back of her mind, questions about what he was doing so close to Riverclan territory. Where does he come from? Does he have family?She blinked, trying to shake the questions. Why would you care to know? She asked herself quietly. "Yeah, I don't want to wake my friends rustling around all night." She smiled at him for a moment, "Maybe it's my lucky night." She turned her head away for a moment, shyly. She thought about when they may meet up again.She wasn't sure if she should ask him such a thing.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:02 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

@Camilla

Mouse got up, walking closer to the she-cat, sitting down next to her, their pelts almost touching, not quite. So, she can't sleep all night? Does she have dreams too? His pelt started to get warm as she replied, not sure what to think. He wasn't used to a cat actually flirting back with him. He smiled, glad she was flirting back. He saw that the sun was coming up. He sighed, sad that he would have to leave. "Well, I think I better get back to my barn...I don't want to run into any of your clan mates..." He shifted on his paws, sad he had to go.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:09 PM

@Wolfnight

Aspenpool sighed before looking down at her paws. She didn't want him to leave either but knew he had to go. "I'll see you around Mouse. I walk through here most nights." She smiled and stood up, bowing her head gracefully before turning around to leave. She really did hope she would see him again one night.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:26 PM

@Camilla

Mouse noticed that Aspenpool seemed to be sad too. He smiled, feeling better. "I'll see you soon. Keep a lookout!" He flashed a flirty smile, quickly running around her. He purred, his tail running over her back before he ran into the forest, disappearing.

He walked back to the barn, smiling to himself. He shook his pelt, his stomach rumbling. He realized that he didn't get to eat. He sighed, opening up his mouth, letting the smells wash over him.

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; April 29th, 2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:31 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Echobreeze sniffed the air. She couldn't smell Blazeclaw, just. . . Echobreeze couldn't figure out what it was. Hopefully, if it was a cat, it wouldn't attack a pregnant queen.
@Camilla
being this young is art

Old May 1st, 2020, 08:24 PM

Mouse woke up in the middle of the night, panting heavily. He sighed getting out of his nest in the barn and walking out. Why do I keep having that same dream... He growled in frustration, shaking his head. He decided he would take a walk, needing to take his mind off of things. He suddenly remembered Aspenpool, wondering if she was taking a walk like last time.

He smiled, deciding to check. He trotted quickly to where they had met, jumping up into the same tree, in case the cat he met wasn't Aspenpool. He looked around, smelling if she had already gone by tonight. It had been a few nights since he had seen her, and he hoped he would see her. He lay down on the branch, deciding to stay and see if she would come by. Then, he got an idea.

He smiled to himself and jumped out of the tree. He looked around and then saw what he was looking for. He grabbed a couple of them, then hopped back into the tree, hoping she would come.
@Camilla

Charries
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:39 PM

Aspenpool padded out of the den quietly. Graceful on her paws, they didn't make a sound. She yawned for a moment before exiting the clearing and hearing out into the forest. Tonight she thought the forest was a bit louder than usual. The crickets seemed to chirp louder. The branches seemed to snap louder. The night was alive.

She hadn't any nightmares the previous night after talking with Dawncloud. She knew she needed to be more aware for her apprentice. She had really been trying to get some quiet sleep. However, she couldn't help herself but wonder if she might be able to meet back up with Mouse. She really found him to be charming. She knew she better not get caught, because she wasn't sure how Lionstar would take it.

She padded even lighter as she approached the same tree where Mouse had last scouted her out. Her eyes lit up and she couldn't help but have a huge smile when she saw him there. "Well, well, well- you waiting for me mister?" She said, taking a seat near the tree.
@wolfnight
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:10 AM

Mouse heard paw steps and sat up, not sure who it was. Then he was hit with a wave of Aspenpool's scent. He smiled as he saw her walk up to the tree and sit down at the base of it. "Why of course! I promised I would, didn't I?" He hopped out of the tree, down to her. He had a couple of daisies in his mouth. He dropped them at her paws.

"Here. A couple of pretty flowers for a pretty she-cat. He purred and swished his tail from side to side. "I hope your getting more sleep." He looked at Aspenpool with concern shining in his eyes. He noticed she looked more well rested then the last time he saw her, but then again, she was walking out here in the middle of the night.
@Camilla

Charries
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:57 AM

Aspenpool smiled, turning her head just a bit in an attempt to shy away. Attention always made her feel weird. She was use to being the quiet she-cat that Toms would befriend but rarely flirted with. She had always had an innocence about her. "Aw Mouse, that is so sweet." She said as he dropped flowers at her feet. She purred loudly, "Thank you" Her eyes looked into the amber color of his, he almost seemed to be concerned for her. She could handle her own...she thought so at least. "I am. Poppy seeds will do the trick if nothing else." She laughed slightly at the thought of how many times she had needed poppy seeds to get any rest at all. She was definitely in better spirits tonight. "What about you? You're looking at bit tired" She said softly. I hope he doesn't think that means I don't think he looks great. She thought for a moment about all the questions she had about this cat. She didn't want them to just come pouring out.
@wolfnight

Last edited by Camilla; May 2nd, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 02:47 PM

(Sorry for the late reply)

Mouse was glad that she liked his flowers, which made him purr a little louder. I'm glad she's getting sleep. He shifted a little on his paws as she asked the question. Is it really that obvious... He looked at the ground as he replied. "Well, I have been waking up in the middle of the night for a while now..." He looked around and shook his short black pelt. He didn't normally share when he was weak, but he felt that he could trust her. "So," he said, changing the subject. "What's it like in the clan? Have any special toms?" He asked the second question with a little hesitation. He hoped he didn't have any competition. But on the other hand, he wanted to make sure that she wanted him. He didn't want to just be the cat she would settle for.
@Camilla

Charries