Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:30 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 10:23 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 10:17 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:16 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:14 PM

Old November 7th, 2017, 08:57 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

lion simply leaned out of the kitchen to watch him as he phases away leaving a blank space. She recalled how he had been in such a list for his power and in anger stole away the books and hid them. The godess gracefully swept actual the floor like a ghost through dog and pulled the library shut with her hand. She was the controller of the universe, her posers never matched any of the strong ones but she was a controller who held less magical power but was able to come out on top due to this. Unbeknowmst to the other gods she had kept a little of their souls, each time they misbehaved or caused distress she could simply use if against them to restore order. Yet she was unable to contain sages soul, the one thing she could where the books. And she was content with it. She than turned and whisked off to the kitchen again a smirk on her lips. Perhaps she was more wicked than even get son winter yet nobody would ever know this. Or so she thought.
A dark calm husky voice was heard behind her. " my love. you're sins are showing again." said Killer the maker of the gods his long black hair tied up in a ponytail moved a bit in the wind as he begins to walk up to her. smiling softly at her " why must you be so cruel to our kids my love?" he says as he softly touches her cheek
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:00 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage was sitting in his room, studying the shelves he called a 'library' with thoughtful eyes. Since his power had been split apart into books, he had been running all over the world to find them; he grimaced slightly, remembering when he had only the Book of Truth to rely on for power. However, once he found them all then he would be able to return to his former seat of power to watch over his family, and keep them from squabbling. His mouth twisted into a sneer, looking over the shelf with frustration. Of the ten books, he only had five; only half of his power. The Books of Truth, Lies, Death, Life, and Knowledge. He still needed to find the Books of Wisdom, Magic, Necromancy, Order, and Chaos. Frustration surged through him and he stood up- almost toppling his chair (which he righted by a simple flick of his finger)- and stormed out of the room. "Mother!" He called out, adjusting his coat. "I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back before dinner!" He snapped his fingers, and with a splutter of weak magic he teleported out of the 'house' and onto the surface of the real world.
Naruto was sitting on a building watching the humans move and live. he laughs softly at two little ones nearby playing with their father. A misty scent hit his nose as he turns around feeling sages magic nearby. his long nine tails moved a bit happily as he begins to stand up his short blonde hair glowed a bit in the sunlight as two phoenix wings pop open from his back and soon he was off heading straight towards his mate.
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto was sitting on a building watching the humans move and live. he laughs softly at two little ones nearby playing with their father. A misty scent hit his nose as he turns around feeling sages magic nearby. his long nine tails moved a bit happily as he begins to stand up his short blonde hair glowed a bit in the sunlight as two phoenix wings pop open from his back and soon he was off heading straight towards his mate.
Sage frowned, reaching out with his mind in an attempt to see if any of his books were nearby- and subsequently found Naruto instead. He smiled, turning his head ever so slightly to the right to look at Naruto as he came up to him. "Hello, darling~" He purred, taking him into his arms.
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:02 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage frowned, reaching out with his mind in an attempt to see if any of his books were nearby- and subsequently found Naruto instead. He smiled, turning his head ever so slightly to the right to look at Naruto as he came up to him. "Hello, darling~" He purred, taking him into his arms.
He laughs softly as he immediately hugs him back “ hello ~” he says playfully as he begins to kiss sages cheek. “ still looking for you’re books?” He asks calmly knowing how much those mean to him. He himself has tried to find the books but he just couldn’t find them. His nine tails begins to wag happily as his wings begins to wrap around them. “ forgive but I couldn’t find them either..”
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:22 AM
The Madness King

Sasuke sat within his star filled realm watching the fallen stars and moving small orbs of life and death moving around almost dancing. he laughs softly as he begins to lean back laying down on darkness itself. soft welcoming but cold. he sighs softly as he begins to think, his long white and black hair spread out on the ground, his wolf tail and ears moved a bit as he lays on his side. his mixed colored eyes closed and trying to relax but he failed as he begins to stand back up.
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Winter yawns loudly as he stood on a building watching over a failing state, suffering at every turn as he begins to look up " how boring" he says darkly as he begins to hold his hand up. his short white hair and ice blue eyes blended with the darkness that surrounded him and soon with a snap of his fingers they left him to tempt others to hell.
@Speggy Teggy
Old November 7th, 2017, 01:43 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Sasuke sat within his star filled realm watching the fallen stars and moving small orbs of life and death moving around almost dancing. he laughs softly as he begins to lean back laying down on darkness itself. soft welcoming but cold. he sighs softly as he begins to think, his long white and black hair spread out on the ground, his wolf tail and ears moved a bit as he lays on his side. his mixed colored eyes closed and trying to relax but he failed as he begins to stand back up.
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Tord was wearing a pastel sqeater. It was a little different than what he normally wore, but he liked it. Walking through what almost felt like nothing to him, he somehow found himself staring into what Tord would probably call Sasuke’s area of Sasuke-ness. He let himself in, walking through the stary area quietly. He had always been somewhat fascinated by the stars, but he he had always found himself out of reach of the lights. How? He didn’t know. He wasn’t exactly one of the older gods, he was more or less the youngest one actually. He didn’t have a problem with that either way, walking up to Sasuke. “Hey,” He said awkwardly, sitting down next to the god.
Old November 7th, 2017, 01:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was wearing a pastel sqeater. It was a little different than what he normally wore, but he liked it. Walking through what almost felt like nothing to him, he somehow found himself staring into what Tord would probably call Sasuke’s area of Sasuke-ness. He let himself in, walking through the stary area quietly. He had always been somewhat fascinated by the stars, but he he had always found himself out of reach of the lights. How? He didn’t know. He wasn’t exactly one of the older gods, he was more or less the youngest one actually. He didn’t have a problem with that either way, walking up to Sasuke. “Hey,” He said awkwardly, sitting down next to the god.
He opens his eyes a bit and looks at Tord. He smiles happily " hello there~" he says playfully as he begins to sit up and look up. " so tell me love how is it? being a part of my world. " he smiles playfully as he looks at him " how does it feel looking at the stars I made for you my love?"
Old November 7th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
He opens his eyes a bit and looks at Tord. He smiles happily " hello there~" he says playfully as he begins to sit up and look up. " so tell me love how is it? being a part of my world. " he smiles playfully as he looks at him " how does it feel looking at the stars I made for you my love?"
Tord blinked, nodding slightly in acknowledgment as Sasuke responded. He was quiet for the longest moment as he heard Sasuke ask what it’s like. “I-it’s kind of overwhelming,” he admitted in a small voice. After a small moment, he added, “You help though, just seeing your face helps,” maybe he sounded stupid, he didn’t know. Looking back at the stars, he suddenly seemed excited, “I love it!” He said happily, “Thank you for that,” he murmured after a moment, his eyes lit up.
Old November 7th, 2017, 02:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked, nodding slightly in acknowledgment as Sasuke responded. He was quiet for the longest moment as he heard Sasuke ask what it’s like. “I-it’s kind of overwhelming,” he admitted in a small voice. After a small moment, he added, “You help though, just seeing your face helps,” maybe he sounded stupid, he didn’t know. Looking back at the stars, he suddenly seemed excited, “I love it!” He said happily, “Thank you for that,” he murmured after a moment, his eyes lit up.
He laughs softly as he smiles a kind warm smile at him. " don't worry you'll do fine. and don't mention it this world needs more light and you happened to be in mind when I made them. would you like to make one together? " he asks as he begins to stand up.
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly as he smiles a kind warm smile at him. " don't worry you'll do fine. and don't mention it this world needs more light and you happened to be in mind when I made them. would you like to make one together? " he asks as he begins to stand up.
Tord listened, his eyes wide. “Well, I don’t know,” he murmured, looking away. He didn’t know if he could Ben as great as some of the other gods he had. Well, actually, he hadn’t met any gods other than Sasuke so far, and that made him very nervous about meeting others. He would have to meet them at some point, but for the time being, he was just staying in basically solitude. “We can really do that?” He asked, excited, after a moment. His eyes had widened once again. Every day was a surprise now for him, and so far, a lot of things had been good surprises, so this just made his day even better.