Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:51 AM
“The Scorpion on the Edge...
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:47 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:46 AM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:29 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:29 AM

Old September 17th, 2020, 08:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Think Blizz [private]

@hope @Redtalon

Blizzardsky gave a sigh of relief when he spotted Brightkit and heard Dayheart rambling on and on. He avoided looking at the kit because he was told to stay away from them. He just gave Dayheart a grateful nod,” I think we can order him to go to camp...” he murmered confused why Dayheart thought he couldn’t just grab the kit by the scruff and carry him to camp. He began heading towards camp, glancing back to see if Dayheart and Brightkit were coming or not.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:33 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @hope @Zesty Mango

Brightkit blinked mutely at the warrior with green eyes and calico markings. No names came to mind, even though he used Bright’s name several times. The tom's smile was warm and kind, though, so the kit decided he was a good cat. Also. Somewhere in all those words Bright heard camp, and his little limbs started to shake with relief.

Yes, please, take me back,” he mewed while staring with big blue eyes. Bright accepted the warrior’s embrace, trusting him, nuzzling into fluffy white fur [so maybe the shaking would stop]. “And…don’t tell my brother.”

Wait – that was another voice. Brightkit turned to see... Blizzardsky?! “You came back for me!” He exclaimed happily, glad to know he was right about Blizzard's niceness. Definitely not realizing the warrior refused to look at him. Order back to camp…?Umm… I don’t remember how to get to camp,” he admitted, shuffling his paws guiltily. “Can I go back with one of you?” He secretly hoped the calico wouldn’t leave him like Blizzard did.

Last edited by Ziera; September 21st, 2020 at 05:16 PM.
Old September 27th, 2020, 05:57 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

dayheart smiled at brightkit as the kiddo accepted his embrace, pausing for a moment. brother, brother.. yeah, er, dayheart didn’t remember who brightkit’s sibling was. he’d figure it out later. he didn’t exactly want to betray bright’s trust by telling his brother, though… but then again, his brother - whoever he was - deserved to know. ack. choices, choices. such hard choices :c

yeah! of course!! c’mon, we can all go back together, unless blizzardsky doesn’t wanna. but i’ll come with you!” he wouldn’t leave bright behind! that’d be mean on his part! er, they could leave just as soon as dayheart remembered which direction they’d come from. was it that one? mm, no, because he’d turned around, so it couldn’t be that direction. but that other direction didn’t look quite right. hrmm.. through the process of elimination, dayheart decided on the direction that they’d come from, hoping that he wouldn’t be wrong. that.. wouldn’t be great.

okie dokie! onwards we go! is that proper words? onwards we go? i think it is. then again, maybe not. are the words onwards and we and go friends? because that’s like a super fun sentence but i don’t know if it makes sense but then again i have no idea if anything makes sense but then again i know if most things make sense because most things make sense, right? aaa, i don’t know anymore. i think it makes sense!” shaking his doubts away, he reached over to pat brightkit on the head, stealing a glance over at blizzardsky. what had the dude done to be told to stay away from kits? he was curious. oh well. blinking at the kid protectively, he gestured with his tail for the kid to follow, waiting for blizzardsky before beginning to walk. onwards he went!
// @Redtalon @Zesty Mango sorry for the late reply ;;
Old September 28th, 2020, 11:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Redtalon @hope

Blizzardsky was glad the kit was willing to leave,” Yeah, come on.” he shrugged padding after Dayheart ready for this to be over. He didn’t know why Dayheart was rambling so much, if he wasn’t told to stay away from kits he would have just grabbed Brightkit and carried him back to camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2020, 03:00 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @hope | @Zesty Mango
As much as Dayheart was... weird, Brightkit took to him well. It was a good weird! He soaked up Day's confidence like a little leach, eventually feeling safe enough to smile, even laugh at this warrior's antics. After a while of listening, Bright realized his legs no longer shook. That was good, cause walking with unsteady paws was difficult. If Blizzardsky left again, Dayheart would stay, and Bright trusted him. He wasn't so afraid anymore.

"Thank you," Bright said dutifully, grinning when Day's paw touched between his fluffy black ears. He followed the two warriors gratefully. What he wouldn't give to curl in his nest and sleep for two moons! "You're pretty fast," he added to Blizzardsky, his voice casual. Even admiring.

Last edited by Ziera; October 8th, 2020 at 03:01 AM.