Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:18 AM

Old March 28th, 2020, 08:09 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: beyond the gaze of the stars [ open for all ]

Hailstorm had caught her apprentice's scent heading out of the camp, and hadn't seen him much that day. Naturally, given his innate ability to get himself into trouble, she opted to follow him. And boy was she glad that she did. She trailed him to the edge of the territory, and her heart raced as she witnessed him cross the thunderpath. When he made it safely across, she breathed a sigh of relief, but her relief was not long-lasted.

She saw the rogue she-cat emerge to confront him, and she felt panic rise in her chest. However difficult the decision was, she decided she would not intervene. Yet. She knew that intervening would only upset Falconpaw right now, and he didn't appear to be in immediate danger. She wanted to see how he would handle the situation. Until one of them made a move to attack, she would stay put on this side of the thunderpath, its sickly strong scent masking her own and keeping her hidden.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
This was becoming almost laughable with how emotionally fueled this she-cat was.

It was one thing to look at things rationally, but her entire interaction with him had been fueled by a combination of her aggressive body language and inability to control her feelings. "Oh, I am so offended!" That got a chuckle out of him, finding this entire situation ridiculous. "Who cares, little she-cat. It is not my fault you have decided to forsake your Divine Duty of being mates with a tom and bearing his kits. You have chosen the path of Sin and Degeneracy, and it shows with your emotional distress."

Now he turned to face her, head tipped slightly to the side as she rambled on and on. "You are the one who has taken offense to the Truth. You live in a dump, sweetheart-- look around. This is not how cats are meant to live.

"The only cat whining, and the only cat filled with Ignorance and false-hoods is you. You chose to be in this discussion, and you clearly cannot handle it. A litter of kits in you would do good to calm your emotions-- it is obvious, you are screaming for attention that not even your fake she-cat love can fill."

Falconpaw flashed her a small smile. "Of course, you probably cannot comprehend that. It must be difficult.. depriving yourself from your biological needs, allowing yourself to be insulted by simple truths. You need to stop lying to yourself. Give into your instincts."

And if her 'instincts' so happened to be an attack, so be it. He recognized there was little logic in this she-cat and was ready if she decided to allow her She-catly Emotions to control her further.

[ @Cloudsky ]
He's not attacking? She sheathed her claws and jumped down, realizing this kid was just completely uncultured
"That's because I thought you were going to attack me. After all, everyone else does. However, you have to learn to be respectful, because it could get you killed if you don't." She looked at the tom with a serious gaze, and sighed.
"Kid, I've seen some bad cats 'round here, trust me, you don't want to go further if you aren't at least somewhat aggressive." She growled quietly as she felt the presence of another cat.
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:21 PM

Cool Re: beyond the gaze of the stars [ open for all ]

Quote:
"Ah, you are one of those fueled by her She-catly Emotions." This was disappointing. He had been hoping to enlighten another lost soul but it appears this one was too far gone in her own corruption. "A Sinner and a Disgrace, I see. Unable to find love with your mouthiness so you seek companionship with other females.. a shame, I am sure you could have made a great mother if you were not so prone to violence." Despicable, really.

"You are more ignorant than I thought if you assume I am no longer a Clan cat. As I have stated, I am merely exploring. The only cat here that fails to think before they speak appears to be you." She did seem to jump to conclusions, something Falconpaw did not care for, and he turned his attention away to spring down from the fence and continue his journey.

He was aware of the two cats nearby-- the watchful eyes he could scent and feel, and the disinterested she-cat by the unfamiliar path. Unless they also wanted to be a pest, he determined they were also not worth his time. "Of course, it is rogues who are the most uncultured cats here. No wonder you live in the slums."

[ @Cloudsky, @The Shadow Flower, @TeamRiverRipple ]
Truthfully she agreed with him calling this a slum. She didn’t live here herself. Despite that, it was rude of him to call her uncultured. She’d flick her tail impatiently, but was now interested in how a clan cat would be in the twoleg place.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; March 28th, 2020 at 08:24 PM. Reason: More detail
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Yeah, this confirmed his suspicions this she-cat was beyond stupid.

"You must be denser than you look." As tempting as it was to roll his eyes, he did not. "I showed no signs of aggression this entire time and you chose to follow me in an attempt to escalate things." He shook his head at her. "Respect is earned, she-cat. You have done nothing to earn it and you have only shown how corrupted your heart and mind is."

He was done speaking to her, and resumed his walk along the side of the fence. If this was the best this place had to offer, he was already tired of this place. He thought it would be exciting, but he was left disappointed on all ends.

[ @Cloudsky ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:

"You must be denser than you look." As tempting as it was to roll his eyes, he did not. "I showed no signs of aggression this entire time and you chose to follow me in an attempt to escalate things." He shook his head at her. "Respect is earned, she-cat. You have done nothing to earn it and you have only shown how corrupted your heart and mind is."

He was done speaking to her, and resumed his walk along the side of the fence. If this was the best this place had to offer, he was already tired of this place. He thought it would be exciting, but he was left disappointed on all ends.

[ @Cloudsky ]
As the apprentice kept walking, the gray she-cat decided that she might introduce herself if approached her, but didn’t want to disturb such a “high and mighty clan cat”.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; March 28th, 2020 at 08:27 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:

[ @Cloudsky ]
"Good luck, idiot!" She meowed to the high and mighty clanner. She smirked, and let out a hearty mrrow when he was far enough away.
"Hahahaha! THAT WAS SOOOO STUPID!" She couldn't help but laugh at how dumb this cat was

Last edited by Cloudsky; March 29th, 2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old March 29th, 2020, 07:07 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

(Warning: Athena is a deranged narcissistic sociopath, not a real warning, just a headache.)
@BILL. @The Shadow Flower @TeamRiverRipple @Cloudsky

Grey-brown discoloured shades separated this land from the rest; it was horrid, but no filthier than dogs. As the she-cat walked, it held pristine authority, a stride that must outclass any vermin that called itself a cat. Electric blue colouration scanned the dens of the area, all too familiar with the tall structures housefolk called home. However... something was amiss. Very much so. Her very existence here was deflating, embarrassing nearly that she's forced to walk among the garbage. She needn't worry about this realm of rogues and poor unfortunate folk that she occasionally found on the stone paths. Some of them had attempted to touch her fine cream, however those disgusting paws were dealt with accordingly.

Athena was a new presence here, the siamese a ray of light that the residence she was sure of -- had never witnessed in their entire lives. Athena was similar to that of a fallen star, she was such. Sparkling and gleaming among dirt, but still a beauty that had tumbled from Grace. A forest of stone was never a place for a righteous star as herself -- she deserved to be surrounded in ribbons and awed creatures, as she had always been. But for a fault that was not her own, but that of her serving folk, she ended up far away from her home and moved to a different house.

Hackles danced in a unison of a spark of fire, but were quickly put away, for a Star was not to look savage even in it's bane. Her servant folk had failed her, how could they betray a prize such as herself? However it would not be the epitome of her failure -- she would sooner and rather die than allow it to be any more than an inconvenience to her stature. She would rise again, who was the fool that said Stars would never soar back up? Well to damnation those that doubt her. Hadn't that been what Mother and Father always use to reinforce?

"Of course, it is rogues who are the most uncultured cats here. No wonder you live in the slums."

It sounded rather hot & heavy in another direction, amusement now sinking in her stomach, vying to understand why there’d be commotion in such a awful climate. Regardless, she entered the scene.

She was in the open, her reflection holding beauty, more-so than anyone else -- she was right of it. "Correct you are, Forest Cat." was all that was uttered as of late, a rolling purr. By the scent of it, the larger male had to be from the woods, so she questioned just how capable he was to speak such truth of these rats. Because her mind was off elsewhere in her journey and the conversation thus far hectic, she had only heard those words before she arrived, and assumed he was continuing to remind them on the same subject.

Last edited by Bandido; March 29th, 2020 at 07:24 AM.
Old March 29th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Forest padded out of the trees, making her entrance. "Hello brat, hello soon-to-be-dead emotional cat, hello smart cat, and hello grumpy cat that I have already developed a liking for." She flicked her tail, her gaze betraying nothing. "I'm Forest, your wonder of wonders, your miracle of miracles, your lucky lucky day." She smiled slightly, her claws digging into the ground. "And I want to know what your all doing here."
@Bloody Bandit @BILL. @The Shadow Flower @Cloudsky
Old March 29th, 2020, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Forest padded out of the trees, making her entrance. "Hello brat, hello soon-to-be-dead emotional cat, hello smart cat, and hello grumpy cat that I have already developed a liking for." She flicked her tail, her gaze betraying nothing. "I'm Forest, your wonder of wonders, your miracle of miracles, your lucky lucky day." She smiled slightly, her claws digging into the ground. "And I want to know what your all doing here."
@Bloody Bandit @BILL. @The Shadow Flower @Cloudsky
"Just wandering, but I'll leave." She meowed, leaping off the fence into the yard of a dog. Luckily, it was fairly friendly, and kept her protected from those hooligans. She strutted right into the doghouse without fear, and watched from afar.
Old March 29th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
"Just wandering, but I'll leave." She meowed, leaping off the fence into the yard of a dog. Luckily, it was fairly friendly, and kept her protected from those hooligans. She strutted right into the doghouse without fear, and watched from afar.
Forest narrowed her eyes. "Where do you think your going?" she growled. A large brown tom stepped out from the trees behind her. "I would like you to meet a friend of mine, Oak." Oak narrowed her eyes. "These the ones Dark asked ya' to join up with?" He asked her, his mouth widened in a grin. Forest nodded. "Now, I don't believe you properly introduced yourselves to me. Mind telling me who you are?"

@BILL. @Bloody Bandit @The Shadow Flower