Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:21 PM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:17 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 09:10 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 09:10 PM

Old May 6th, 2024, 03:46 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Future and past [p]

Nathaniel
Kittypet Healer | He/him | 40 Moons | Dreamwalker | Silver Tongue

That was a good question to follow with. Showed attention to the subject matter and a eye for the finer details that'd definitely crop up. If Nathaniel wasnt emotionally exhausted by the conversation he may have been inclined to continue it and teach her more.

For now though he just cocked a small grin and explained "You just need to pluck off the petals and leave so its just the stem and bulb remaining and hand it upright in the sun. Poppyseeds do not take long to dry and really can be used fresh if required, its just easier to get them out once they are.

I do hope the knowledge serves riverclan well, should the clan have a specific healing need feel free to seek me out in dreams again for more training. For now however, farewell."
With that and the tug of waking already nagging at the tom he ducked under the water, letting himself leave the dream and so disappear, not reemerging again. He'd probably not see Minkpaw again, at least never see her again so kindly with her upcoming transition to shadowclan but if they were to never meet again at least she got some knowledge from the encounter.

@alec

Last edited by Rani; May 6th, 2024 at 03:46 AM.
Old May 31st, 2024, 03:51 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Future and past [p]

minkpaw listened carefully, the curiosity behind drying plants had been burning in her mind for a while, and well, the answer was quite simple. one has to leave whatever plant in the sun to dry, not unlike a cats pelt would shed its moisture under the sun. instead of giving a reply she just nodded, can be used fresh as well, drying them is for convenience alright.
minkpaw was a bit disappointed that the former herbalist wasnt willing to teach her more in this dream, but he left riverclan, so perhaps these conversation came with a bitter taste at the back of his tongue. for now, minkpaw kept silver eyes fixed on the older feline, watching him duck under and finally disappear. still for a moment, she stood and let the information slot into place in her mind, too much effort would make her forget, so she chose to focus on the fog curling gently around her while reciting what had been taught.
after a while the air grew colder and minkpaw closed her eyes, letting the fog engulf her and return to her own dreamscape to remain for the rest of the night. it had been quite the odd meeting, a former healer speaking so negatively of the craft and disappearing almost as quickly as he had appeared. minkpaw shook her head, odd. perhaps she would try to find out more about the tom. perhaps one day. but for now, she would respect his choices and leave the mystery remain mysterious. there were cats in need of help anyway and the apprentice could use all the mental capacity wondering for something more productive.
the rest of the night was quiet, minkpaw had sunken into a semi sleeping resting-state, it was weird to be asleep within a dream wasnt it? she couldnt imagine this was how it was supposed to work.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; May 31st, 2024 at 03:51 AM.